[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that all the circlejerking and anti circlejerking about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: onepunchman.jpg (62KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
onepunchman.jpg
62KB, 620x375px
Now that all the circlejerking and anti circlejerking about this show has stopped,

Is it a meme show or is it actually good?
>>
>meme show
So you're just gonna stick 'meme' to anything controversial now? What's even the point of this thread? Either you watch it or you don't
>>
It's 12 episodes you lazy cunt, just fucking watch it, or forget about it.

The fact that you can be bothered to even ask shows that you at least have a minimal amount of interest.
>>
>>145131149
Hello, reddit.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>145131411
>muh secret club
huh, you got him good, anon! you sure called him a redditor! xD

fuck off
>>
Sadly it hasn't stopped at all and probably never will. That said it's decent, though the formula gets old after some time.
>>
>>145131083
I read the ONE manga
>>
Watch it yourself.
The thing reddit is hated for is not having bad taste but the inability to form their own.
>>
>>145131083
Atleast it's miles better than Mob shit/co/ 100 sales
>>
>>145131924

> doesn't realize how deep OPM is
> must be a 9 years old weaboo who faps to anime
>>
>>145132739
Thanks for proving my point. Fuck off.
>>
>>145131083
AOTY and they didn't even do the Garos arc
>>
It's incredible. The animation is super and it has a unique sense of humour that'll have you laughing every episode. The villains and heroes are well designed and have loveable personalities. You'll come across characters you love and characters you hate. It amazes me that I was pumped during every fight scene even though it's obvious Saitama will always win I just guess that's thanks to the great music and awesome animation.

It really is a fantastic show. Easily AOTY and I'd definitely recommend it.
>>
I just wanna see Garou vs Watchdog Man
>>
I dont know ill watch the french dub made by a meme rapper and i will tell you.
>>
>>145131083
It's good mostly for the animation.
>>
>>145131083
As long as you don't take the show seriously, it's enjoyable.

Take OPM at face value. A satire of your run of the mill Gary Stu MC.
>>
>>145131083
It's ok could be worse, could be better.
>>
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>145131083
It's great. Not a masterpiece or anything but it's a lot of fun and most of the people who hate it are just contrarians
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.