[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been better character development?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 71677.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
71677.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
Has there ever been better character development?
>>
>>145125001
>tfw you cannot be a multiple kurono to fuck different girls
>>
File: IMG_20160712_161913.jpg (51KB, 384x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160712_161913.jpg
51KB, 384x454px
>>145125001
Best character development of all time.
>>
>>145125001
CG Movie hype!!! 3 more month!!!
>>
>>145125672
>same at the end of the show

yeah pretty good.
>>
>>145125726
KEK

It's funny cuz it's true (as far as anime goes).
>>
>>145125001
Yeah I actually really like Kurono's transition from edge lord to a guy who just want's to protect his waifu against impossible odds.

Just wish the guy had better taste, Reika deserved better.

Final squad on space ship was pretty bad ass though, too bad it was a convoluted as fuck mess.
>>
>>145125001
Awesome character, too bad he's basically the only character that got a development of any real substance.

The Kei with the DFC fulfilled some cutesy feels and, but I enjoyed the Being John Malkovich they pulled on the Reika Kei, gets born as the child of his big breasted ex lover. Love the author's mammary/oedipus complex.

I just read this again recently and really didn't feel it ever jumped the shark too badly, there was some dumb shit, but given the scope and straight "bad ass ness" of the story it all worked for me. Even the whole Eva, everyone stand around and clap congratulations ending panel. It was good stuff even with the deus ex machina, weird nihilistic gothic buddhism or whatever.

Reika and Kishimoto best girls.
>>
>>145125001
>tells his clone to be together with his second choice of waifu
So simple, yet genius.
>>
>>145127724
Japanese man becoming Nigger to massacre, Vampires that went no where and Psychic dropped to prove how big bad the invaders are?

It's always interesting to show how alien beings are a reverse reflection of humanity on lower creatures, but hamster's great escape wasn't one of the highlights when you waited a month for the next plot development.
>>
>>145125051
What was her character to begin with?
>>
I preferred the long haired bloke desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.