[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ says that Japan has shit taste, yet pic related is popular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: elfen_lied_lucy_768p.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
elfen_lied_lucy_768p.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
/a/ says that Japan has shit taste, yet pic related is popular in the west and almost unknown in Japan.

I'm pretty sure the west has shittier taste than Japan
>>
are you actually implying that elfen lied is bad? get out!
>>
>>145102950
>implying elfen lied is good
>implying popular=good
>>
>>145102950
>Gaijin trash like tripe like Watamote and Monmusu more than Japan

Yeah westerners are shit
>>
>>145102950
It opened pretty strong, I'l give it that.

Did not expect the ditzy little helper chick to get her head twisted off and then her body used as a bullet sponge.
>>
>he doesn't think elfen lied is a masterpiece
I bet you think boku no pico is shit too.
>>
Japan has an entirely different culture than us. Of course they will like what we don't, and vice versa. However, they still have informed opinions.

Westerners, on the other hand, are completely naive to the anime/manga mediums. They spout uninformed opinions as if it were true, generally only like entry level stuff without developing their own tastes.

So, Japan has shit, but valid taste, westerners have even shittier taste.
>>
>>145102950
Infinite Stratos S2 sold 26k. That should say something about their taste.
>>
>>145103567
>So, Japan has shit, but valid taste, westerners have even shittier taste.
This.
>>
>>145102950
I bet you think that the blood and tits are just random fanservice too.
>>
Elfen Lied isn't as bad as /a/ makes it out to be. It was a gateway show for most of them so now they're going through that rebellious phase where they hate their 'parents' ie. first anime.
>>
>>145104146
You fucking wish you projecting pleb.
Most are on /a/ because they had sense enough to see Elfen Lied was shit when it was new and their power levels were low.
>>
>>145104146
They just moved on to Elfen Lied 2.0, Mirai Nikki.
>>
>>145104146
That's pretty much Death Note today. The whole emo style and "me against the world" theme screams edgy teenagers.
>>
>>145104146
It was always bad you dumb cunt. The audio track sounds like it was recorded on a demo tape in a bathroom. The cinematography sucks, QUALITY animation, etc.

The manga is a decent cheesy read if you like campy stuff, but the anime is terrible.
>>
>>145104276
>me against the world

I hate this shit

>ARE YOU HUMAN OR A KABANERI
>>
>>145102950
Jokes on you OP since it's completely unknown outside Japan and places like 4chan.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.