[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite theories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg (284KB, 1479x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg
284KB, 1479x1100px
>Zodd is the father of Guts
>Casca is pretending to be retared
>There will be a 2nd eclipse
>>
>>145099092
Never heard of any theories
>>
>>145099092
>>There will be a 2nd eclipse

There already was (kinda). Also a eclipse for a godhand only happens once every 30 years or so
>>
>>145099092
People only believe Zodd is Guts's father because the english dub of the 90s anime said Guts originated from a demon9even though that would explain his superhuman feats.
>>
At first I theorized that Guts wasn't completely human but after the birth of his son I was convinced that he was human.
>>
>>145099092
guts is good with children.
he's like a child magnet.
daddy potential is off the charts.
>>
>>145101864

It's funny how pic related: >>145099092 makes a better father than most shonen fathers.
>>
File: skull knight.png (485KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
skull knight.png
485KB, 720x1000px
>>145099092
>guts' father
>>
>>145099092
Griffith=skullnight
Void betrayed by gaiseric uses the behelit.
>>
>>145101192
yes, and the time runs slower in the island of the elf king where our mcs are
>>
>>145102045
>Griffith=skullnight

That would definitely involve a lot of juicy time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>145099092
>>145101192
Already was a forced eclipse brought on by the huge amount of sacrifices during the heresy arc.
There will be a third eclipse when Griffith sacrifices the capital to the demon army that is being so passively contained at the moment.
Eclipses happen once a year, it's the Godhand taking a human body that happens only every few hundred years.

Also
>Gutts is becoming increasingly tainted from demonic bloodshed and being around magical items/creatures/areas pretty soon he will not be human at all so human argument matters little
Citation is skullknight, dude states that there is no going back from the path Guts has taken.
I think he meant this as his humanity will leave.
The curse brand also puts him beyond the human world, as the brand is from another dimension. Used during the eclipses and taking it outside the eclipses means he is a walking dimensional gateway for bad shit.
Hints all the spoopy skeletons and stuff he can see, where as others are still mostly oblivious.
That is until Griffith started merging the two worlds.
>>
>>145102101
Misunderstood, i mean that gaiseric wanted to make something like griffith, his own kingdom and that stuff
>>
>>145101664
Actually, it's because Guts's head kinda look like Zodd's
>>
>>145099092
>>Zodd is the father of Guts
Making Guts anything other than pure-bred human would be very bad for his character. I recall some interview with Miura where he was asked about some potential demonic ancestry or whatever, and his reply was something along the lines of "that would make Guts not human, so no".

>>145102248
>Eclipses happen once a year, it's the Godhand taking a human body that happens only every few hundred years.
Eclipses happen every 216 years, retarded tripfag. Godhand gaining a human body is once every thousand years.
>>
>>145102101
please no
>>
>>145099092
for an eclipse to happen there needs to be another god hand member, and since we already have the 5 fingers of the hand that doesnt really seem likely
>>
>>145102043
>implying thats not future guts
>>
>>145102043
He's Guts from the future, trapped in a loop which Griffith is actually trying to break and truly free humanity. Future Guts is resistant because it means Casca dies and turns into Skelly. The old king was a red herring
Schierke is also her master's past self.

Did you rike it?
>>
>>145104481
I don't think that it's a literal time-loop, but the story itself has made it fairly clear that events are repeating in a general sense.

What I do wonder is this; who was Skully's equivalent of Griffith? Who was the last Godhand made flesh?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.