[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

most hated anime protagonist 2016?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 23

File: dumb faggot.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dumb faggot.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
most hated anime protagonist 2016?
>>
>>145084706
You're not supposed to end a statement in a question mark, especially if it's a fact.
>>
>>145084706
I've yet to begin watching re zero but you people calling it shit like a hundred times a day don't exactly make me anxious to watch
>>
I really don't understand the hate for Subaru. He was a shut-in who was isolated at a very young age which caused him to be clueless at social interactions. Having social retardation, which I imagine would be like the rest of you, shouldn't you people understand him better than everyone else? He kept seeing the people who cared for him, probably the first ones for a very long time besides his parents, suffer horrible fates at each loop. With the amount of stress and mental fatigue that he suffered, isn't it at least plausible for him to behave that way? Furthermore, he experienced very gruesome deaths which I would imagine, be very traumatic. If that is not enough, was his speech in the last episode which mentioned that he was only keeping an act to cope not compel you? I imagine that it hit close to home for the most of you. So /a/, how can you be so pretentious in your own self-hatred?
>>
>>145084902
Glad I skipped to the last line
>>
>>145084867
What makes you think anyone cares if you watch it or not?

Anyway, I don't really like Subaru, but I do enjoy seeing him suffer
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>145084706
Why does everybody hate him? He's so stylish.
>>
>>145084706
There is no reason to hate him but yeah probably
>>
>>145084902
>social retardation

this is an MC were talking about here dumb shit

it was also stated that he works out just as much as his gaming which doesnt make him a shut in anymore
>>
>>145084706
You guys finally get a MC that's literally /anon dropped into another world and you guys hate him. I don't know whether I should find this surprising or if I should expect this.
>>
>>145085302
Working out and being shut in are not mutually exclusive. Uncommon together, but not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>145085624
He's a "shut-in" who has no trouble going outside, works out and is a very competent street brawler, can handle kids with ease, does not have any kind of anxiety issues, makes generic anime girls laugh etc.

If he didn't occasionally mention the "I'm like such a shut-in dude I know all the LN tropes", it would be preposterous to even theorize that he used to be a hikki.
>>
>>145084902
>y-you just hate him because he's just like you!
Who the fuck came up with the retarded notion that I would be a good protagonist?
>>
>>145085864
Look at the very last line of the paragraph.
You also have low reading comprehension.
>>
>>145085769
He doesn't even seem to know the LN tropes well at all, either
If he didn't explicitly say he did, there would be no reason to think he did
>half-elf super embarrassed about it
>the big bad just happens to also take the form of a half-elf
>elves are, in nearly every fantasy setting, especially these "whisked away to another world" ones, discriminated against and\or seen as sub-human
>has to be told that are and acts shocked when he is told
He's a goddamn Schröedinger's Otaku
>>
>>145085945
He's a total fucking niwaka. Probably seen 20 anime and thinks he's the anime master.
>>
>>145085945
>took him forever to realize he's respawning
Like jesus fuck.
>>
File: IMG_20160802_063909.jpg (24KB, 496x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160802_063909.jpg
24KB, 496x380px
>>
>inb4 Deku
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 316x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 316x465px
>>145086252
>>
Can we at least agree that the development he underwent in episode 7, 12/13 and 15 were actually logical and much better done than whatever the fuck happened during episode 18? Good god, it was such a farce that I dropped the anime.
>>
>>145084867
>>145084706
protip: worst animes don't even get grace of a thread about them
if /a/ takes time to call something/someone shit it's a big thing in industry.
>>
He wasn't so bad until he said "I love Emilia".
>>
>>145084706
Your waifu
>>
>>145084706
the same thing happened with naruto. The difference is just that rem gets more screentime than hinata
>>
>>145084867
Subaru being terrible means the show is great unless you're a Remfag.
>>
>>145086220
she could've said yes
>>
>>145086799
remfag here
I dropped her because my waifu can't be a cuck that wants her guy to be a delusional hero faggot
>>
>>145085769
Don't forget that he is extremely hard working and actually asks for a job.
>>
>>145084706
No reason to hate him but a lot of people here in /a/ hate him for some unknown reasons which I honestly do not understand why.
>>
>>145086190
>took forever

It took him like, 3 episodes to realize that.
I don't know what you we're expecting, but that's a crazy short amount of time
>>
>>145086874
Someone did not watch the newest episode
>>
File: disablities.png (230KB, 497x382px) Image search: [Google]
disablities.png
230KB, 497x382px
>>145086220
>>
>>145087046
what if he dies now and his 20min conversation with rem, never happens?
>>
>>145084706
Not really, there are much worse protags from this year.
I don't see why /a/ shits on him constantly, there's really not much wrong with him? He's definitly flawed, but he's not written to be perfect.

And if /a/ is complaining about a MC that doesn't fall into the super generic tropes of a certain genre, then clearly something is wrong and you shouldn't be listening to them.
>>
>>145084902
>I imagine that it hit close to home for the most of you. So /a/, how can you be so pretentious in your own self-hatred?
I am sorry that I am not pathetic enough to be able to relate to such a shitty protagonist.
>>
>>145087178
Have you not been following how this shit works?
Subaru remembers everything, so he'll already know what rem feels and that she'll follow him to the ends of the earth, and he'll also have his new-found drive to keep him going.

Theres almost no point to having the talk happen again, because regardless he's gonna die again anyways, thats the entire point of the series.
>>
>>145087303
I can relate so it's painful
>>
>>145087004
How many times did he die during those 3 episodes?
>>
>>145087346
Before he started noticing? Probably around 4 or 5.
Subara hasnt died as much as you think he has.
>>
>>145084706
I have a question.
Will somebody who has worked hard all their life able to enjoy this anime? People have going on about this anime quite a bit and saying it is good, but people have also indicated that you have to be pathetic to be able to relate to the main character. Is that true?
>>
>>145087346
3 times
>>
I remember spoilerfags mentioning that Subaru will realize how much he actually cares about Rem and ask Emilia to let him have her as a concubine at the conclusion of this arc or the next. Then again they might be bullshitting, who knows.
>>
>>145087523
>>145087691
Died 3 times before he even noticed! Seriously? Either he is an idiot or dying is not that noticeable.
>>
>>145087346
>>145087788
I might as well post my list, considering I actually cared to upload it.

>City arc: Killed by Elsa. Belly open. (episode 1)
>City arc: Killed by Elsa. See above. (episode 1)
>City arc: Killed by muggers. Stabbed in the back by slim mugger. (episode 2)
>Mansion arc: Killed in his sleep. Cause: curse from the shaman. (episode 4)
>Mansion arc: Killed by Rem due to suspicion. Cursed by the shaman, left arm and part of his body torn apart, beheaded. (episode 5)
>Mansion arc: Killed by Rem and Ram. Right leg cut clean by Ram, tortured by Rem, throat pierced by Ram. (episode 7)
>Mansion arc: Suicide. Jump from cliff in the mansion's surroundings. (episode 7)
>Cultists arc: Killed by Puck's freezing spell in the underground of the mansion (episode 15)
>Cultists arc: Killed by Puck's freezing spell + beheaded in the mansion's yard (episode 15)
>Cultists arc: Killed by Puck's freezing spell in the forest (episode 18)

>Either he is an idiot or dying is not that noticeable.
Things can seem surreal when you're summoned in a fantasy world.
>>
>>145087345
Well, I hope this anime motivates you to improve yourself.
Good luck.
>>
>>145087683
no. Because he's suddenly forced to work really hard and it doesn't work
>>
>>145087831
so he's died 10 times.
The supposed "good guys" killed him 5 times while the "bad guys" killed him 4 times and killed himself once.
I'd say stay the fuck away from the "good guys"
>>
>>145087831
>Things can seem surreal when you're summoned in a fantasy world.
You can say that, but having your belly sliced open twice should be something that is hard to dismiss.
>>
>>145087683
the truth is, that people dont want to admit that they are as retarded as him sometimes and "cringe" about it. Hes just a normal everday Joe hanging by, i like that he doesnt want to die and is shit scared to "reset" cause that frikkin normal.

And before people start to defend themselfs and argue they would never act like him etc etc. You here, on 4Chan, discussing an imaginary MC, doing NOTHING.

Slothful.
>>
>>145088057
just as he died he heard someone say he was truly slothful. Who said it to him? Satella or Puck?
>>
>>145087936
No to what? No, I wont be able to enjoy it or no, I don't need to be pathetic to be able to enjoy it?
>>
>>145088100
Puck.
>>
>>145084706
But he's better than that Gary Stu kirito
>>
>>145087683
You should be able to enjoy watching him getting stabbed and frozen repeatedly. He works pretty hard in the second arc.
>>
File: 1470020217396.jpg (186KB, 743x743px) Image search: [Google]
1470020217396.jpg
186KB, 743x743px
>>145087831
>killed and tortured by Rem

and people wonder why he pick Emilia.
>>
>>145088057
>If you are on 4Chan then you must be pathetic.
I wish people would stop with that. Can't we accept that being here just means that we are creepily obsessed with anime.
>>
>>145088262
No, that's /r/anime.
>>
>>145084706
Deku from boku no pico academia is way worse
Subaru is ok, fuck off remtard
>>
>>145088246
To be fair, both times he looked suspicious as fuck, and smelt the same as the people who genocided their village.
>>
>>145088246
remfags have literally no rebuttal
>>
>>145087831
Almost died 2 times now, can tell its a wicked feeling. You can hear and see, but your unable to comprehend whats going on, almost like watching a movie from a backseat row, trying to manover a ragdoll on wires through it.

So YEAH i think its possible to be confused for the first 2 times dying.
>>
>>145088057
Nobody acts as retarded as Subaru. Doing a dumb decision under massive pressure and emotional stress is one thing, but he's an annoying retarded sperglord literally all the time.
>>
>>145088491
>Nobody acts as retarded as Subaru
I wish that was true. Altho I still doubt building an anime around such a character bing a good idea.
>>
>>145088396
That was bait.
>>
>>145086360
>Sword Art Online
>>
>>145088427
He got gutted TWICE and woke up at the starting point without realizing anything. He is supposed to be some kind of shut-in otaku shitter who knows all the cliches yet he doesn't figure it out, even though he's already accepted he's living an anime.

It's inconsistent characterization, and utter bullshit.
>>
>>145084706
He reminds how people hated Madoka for always runaway and never becomes a magic girl. /a/ will always hate non-cliche MCs.
>>
>>145087046
I did, the people who are suppose to relate with Subaru would never get so far and do so much in the name of "faking" it. He tried extremely fucking hard to become a better butler, the fact he could have done it better doesn't change that fact.
>>
>>145088699
SAO was everything that is good about anime on surface level mixed with everything that is wrong with anime underneath.

A chocolate pie with shit on the inside if you will.
>>
>>145088491
No, hes just normal. I bet here and now that 99% on 4chan couldnt even have a normal Job interview without sperging out.

Yet people talk smug shit, they would have the composure to handle the stress of saving a whole villiage, wich they call friends.

The Spagetthi lying on the floor would be enough to let slip and kill a whole army.

This whole discussion is retarded, im out .
>>
>>145088582
Yeah, Subaru acts like a kid in a high school anime club, or some sakuracon commercial reject. People like him do exist, but they should be avoided at all costs. These are the people that end up as living memes, like Chris-chan.
>>
First time coming to /a/ in a while for the sole purpose of seeing if there was any hate for this loser. If he doesn't eventually take a step back, chill the fuck out for an episode or two I don't think I'll be able to finish it. Especially when all the characters are spastic freaks except Lia.
>>
>>145088711
no you didnt read nor understand what i wrote. You dont understand THATs the point. You wake up in a hospital like "The fuk am i doing here?!" Now tell me it would be easier when you SLIP BACK IN TIME to the exact Moment you had been fine and tell me you would realise shit and not be like "Whelp, that been a freaky Daydream."
>>
>>145084706
I think both the hatred of and adulation for this show are blown way out of proportion. Is this genre is overdone to a nauseating degree, even when it tries to be meta/self-deprecating? Hell yes, but Re: Zero actually does a surprisingly good job of it through good writing, characterization and pacing. Is it one of the best anime series that will be talked about for generations? I doubt it because its still a product of a genre that is full of tired tropes and conventions. Even Subaru's revelation in the latest episode has been done dozens of times before. Re: Zero is a show that should have sucked ass and it's become so popular because, despite that, it still manages to be pretty good. It's an 8/10 show and both sides of the argument should keep that fact in consideration.
>>
>>145084902
It's one thing to be either socially retard or logically retard, it's another level to hate if it's both.
>>
>>145088795
Subaru is the far from normal, he acts unnatural as fuck. He rarely interacts with others like a human being, instead he shouts, poses and spazzes out and throws weak anime references he knows they will never understand.
>>
>>145084706
jesus christ thank god
i thought i was alone in this, what a shit japanese draw cartoon
>>
>>145088933
>It's a masking my biased opinion as unbiased episode
>>
>>145089071
You mean like soldiers, who come back home and throw tantrums without even realising why they are stressed? Kappa

I bet your edges got folded lik glorious Katana, 1000 times, can melt steel beams and cut everything in one strike in capable handz.
>>
>>145088918
He's already been summoned to a cliche as fuck anime world where magic powers exist, why is it so hard to believe that another otaku cliche is happening to him? Time looping and other time fuckery is a VN staple. Hell, Re:Zero's exact gimmick has been done before in a quite well known VN.

If he actually was as genre savvy shut-in otaku as the shit tier comedy makes him out as, he'd suspect it from the first death, or at least the second. It wouldn't take 3 deaths for his dense useless ass to figure it out.
>>
>>145089291
Cause it couldnt have been foresight, or maybe another power.
>>
>>145089216
He already acted like that in episode 1. Episode fucking 1, you nimrod. I'm sure he went through some traumatizing times during his old life as a hikki NEET.
>>
>>145089071
This. A lot of what Subaru does is unprecedented for his character, it feels like the author just lazily brings him from one situation to the next. For instance, he had no reason at all to follow Emilia to the capital. Things were going good with him and Emilia and she would've been back by dinner, the only reason I can think of is just that he did it to further the plot.
>>145089216 (you)
Nice b8.
>>
>>145089126
It's not about being biased or unbiased. It's about people sperging the fuck out about how they hate/love the show. The show isn't shit nor is it a revelation. It's just pretty good.
>>
>>145089369
Well he doesn't suspect that either, he simply shrugs it off.
>>
>>145089382

Thats exactly why you guys are idiots for even trying to argue about him acting "normal" hes a shut in and for that very reason he acts "normal" in his boundaries.

And now try to argue that ATLEAST 50% on /a/ arent shut in's.

Also, people with no life experience try to tell other people how THEY would react without ever been in a similar situation.

I call bullshit on you guys.Truelly Slothfull.
>>
>>145089486
People are not bitching about the show, they are bitching about the MC. The show may be well made, but he is shit.
>>
>>145086252
Subara is not even half as much Absolute Madman Deku is
>>
File: betelgeuse.png (856KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
betelgeuse.png
856KB, 1920x1080px
I like him and I want to see what happens. That being said, I don't particularly feel much for him in ways of sympathising or detesting.
The only part that made me want to die was when he was speaking in front of the knights.
>>
>>145089382
It ain't easy bein a virgin. Trust me, I'm an expert.
>>
>>145085504
they're Remfags. They're mad because "i love Emilia"... Subara is a good MC. But most of the idiots here want to self insert or pick their shit waifubait.
>>
>>145084706
Yeah dropped after this episode. Never mind the fact the series has been moving at a snail's pace.
I can handle the cringe of Watamote or NHK but this shit is just on a whole other level of bad decision making.
I'm fairly certain this is a symptom of the author's autism.
>>
>>145089724
No cringe from now on though
>>
>>145089724
Let's not shit on the author now, he's married and is bro as fuck to his readers/fellow writers.
>>
>>145089638
Shit in the sense that he's a shitty person or in the sense that he's a shitty character. I think he's a shitty person but that makes him compelling. Not the most original, mind you. I've seen much worse but I've also seen better.
>>
>>145089624
The problem on that point is that he doesn't act like a shut-in at all, just an hyperactve narutard. He's portrayed in-anime as outgoing, good with kids, a jokester, capable hand-to-hand combatant on a normal human level. He's a walking contradiction.

The unnatural behavior of Subaru is present almost exclusively in the light-hearted segments and stems from the authors bad grasp on comedy, not from Subaru being a shut-in. The author has read too many bottom of the barrel trashy LNs.
>>
>>145089700
At least show some respect for Rem, emiliafaggot.
>>
>>145089910
For some people he is a shitty character and for other people he is a compelling character. This is why people are ether loving or hating this show
I personally think he is a shitty character and makes the show unwatchable.
>>
>>145090119
who?
>>
>>145090186
I love how anons were all "Literally who?" as if it was a big fucking deal and the next episode, Rem was back.
>>
File: 1470074846886.png (54KB, 200x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470074846886.png
54KB, 200x338px
>>145088367
Subaru isnt even level of Dekus shoes b
>>
>>145089910
For me it's just that he's annoying as shit.
>>
File: Midoriya.Izuku.full.2022798.jpg (240KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
Midoriya.Izuku.full.2022798.jpg
240KB, 524x700px
>>145086252
>>145089655
Deku is the most popular character in MHA. Not hated.
>>
>>145090276
i love you too. Even with your shit weebo taste.
>>
>>145090349
Never said I liked Rem.
>>
>>145090060
People are contradicting on themselves all the time. I know a lot of people who act totally out going but are rather shy, a lot of people who seem arrogant but in the end care the most. The "class clown" beeing the sadest person etc etc.

In Ep18 he pretty much states it himself, all he did was faking, so i dont see any problem in his character at all. He pretty much acted exactly like a Shut in, with no life experience, coming to a fantasy world, thinking all would work out cause hes the "MC" and had to suffer extremly for it.

You still think hes badly written? i dont, i still think most people just didnt get that the author is pretty much holding a mirror into the face of theyr otaku audience.

People wouldnt rage so much about him, if he wouldnt hit the nail pretty much on the head.
>>
>>145090338
I agree. He's a massive piece of shit and he's annoying as hell.

>>145090138
That's a perfectly fair opinion though I disagree.
>>
>>145084706
How is that piece of shit anime has 8.7 MAL score? Is MAL full of prepubescent plebs?
>>
>>145090348

Really nigga? Hes such a fucking crybaby and screams constantly.
>>
>>145089700
>Subara is a good MC

I just came here to laught at you.
>>
>>145090348
Yeah, but that's shounenshit. Only dumb kids whatsh Boku no Shit
>>
File: 18904713.jpg (1MB, 1751x1280px) Image search: [Google]
18904713.jpg
1MB, 1751x1280px
>>145090423
Really.
>>145090472
Nah, it's great.
>>
>>145090408
Is there any actual evidence that this character is "holding a mirror up to otaku" or is it just fanwank by people who want to make the show/LN sound smarter than it actually is?
>>
>>145085504
He's not. He beat three tugs on his own. But after a few episode suddenly he turned into some pussy.
>>
Who's the bigger pussy: Shinkji Ikari or Natsuki Subaru
>>
>>145090514
There's no evidence, it's just either people reading too much into a shitty character, or projecting their own flaws to accept taht the way he acts is acceptable.
>>
File: i923ful.jpg (337KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
i923ful.jpg
337KB, 784x1145px
>>145090504
He also ranked first in the western poll.
Deku gets all the bitches votes.
>>
>>145084902
Funny seeing someone old enough to be allowed on 4chan post in a Re:Zero thread.
>>
>>145090571
Subaru's problem isn't that he's a coward, he's just not very smart.

Shinji isn't really a coward either. Those mechas cause you to share all the pain they feel.

Out of the 2 i'd say Subaru was braver.
>>
>>145090591
>not selfreflecting for beeing a better person everyday
>slothful
>>
>>145090571
you're more of a pussy than they'll ever be
>>
>>145085769
Is it confirmed that he's a hikki or is he just a NEET?
>>
>>145090571
I hate Shinji, but at least there was some meaning in his character, even as a reflection of the world around him and all.

Fuck, I don't even think I hate him that much now that I was exposed to Subaru, perpective is really a thing.
>>
Why was Subaru a shut-in back in the real world? Like what's the point of that in the story? There's no indication of any anxiety issues or anything. I'm suspecting the shut-in background sole point was so that the author had a reason to use otaku reference comedy.
>>
>>145090408
>the author is pretty much holding a mirror into the face of theyr otaku audience.
Are you sure that you are not just projecting your own flaws onto other people? Have you considered the possibility that people don't like him because they honestly can't relate to being as pathetic as him.
>>
>>145090746
>>145090694
>>
>>145090739
It's just an excuse for all the bullshit. It even got meta now that people are using the same excuse to defend him.
>>
File: 0.png (486KB, 1500x314px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
486KB, 1500x314px
who is best witch
>>
File: 1468352806632.jpg (83KB, 503x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468352806632.jpg
83KB, 503x333px
I watched like three episodes and dont understand how this supposed NEET trained by himself and for some reason is supremely fixated on a girl he just met. Its just wish fulfilment, also how does this autist not realised he respawns wtf
>>
>>145090844
I believe it was just strength training.
Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>145090830
>tfw actually having flashbacks from when a good part of /a/ was defending Kirito in similar ways.

I know where all this is going, I'm out.
>>
>>145090844
>for some reason is supremely fixated on a girl he just met
That's literally the only thing that makes sense with his hikkiNEET background. He's a kissless hugless handholdless tinydick virgin who talked with a cute girl, of course he's obsessed with her.
>>
>>145090844
Probably because Re:Zero is easily one of the dullest anime in the history of
animes.

Perhaps the die was cast when Nagatsuki vetoed the idea of KyoAni producing the
series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that
meant anything to anybody. Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his
WN. The Re:Zero series might be wish fulfillment (or not), but it’s certainly
the anti-One Piece series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No
one wants to face that fact.

>But at least the WN are good though!
The writing is dreadful; the WN was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every
time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character
"散歩に行く。"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated.
I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was
incredulous. Nagatsuki's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that
he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of
Re:Zero by the same Eiichiro Oda. He wrote something to the effect of, "If
these kids are reading Re:Zero at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will
go on to read Eiichiro Oda." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic.
When you read "Re:Zero" you are, in fact, trained to read Eiichiro Oda
>>
>>145084706
This dude is a pussy bitch but I'd seriously rather have a pussy bitch protag over a shameless marty stu self insert like Kirito or some shit.
>>
File: laugh.webm (879KB, 702x720px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.webm
879KB, 702x720px
>>145090439
I never said he is a excelente MC. For me he is fine. Im not self-insert on him or want him to choose the girl i like. He isn't a Gary Stu mc neither. Just a normal (neet) in a fucking world with dragons and shit.
>>
>>145090980
What kind of jumbled up shitpost copypasta is this?
>>
File: exdAzPo.jpg (288KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
exdAzPo.jpg
288KB, 700x1000px
>>145090834
>>
>>145090962
Yeah but then later on an even more kawaii, submissive bishie outright tells him she loves every single thing about him, all of it
And he goes "No I prefer that other bitch who, really, I've barely spoken to when it comes down to it"
>>
>>145091057
I remember it from yesterday.
>>
>>145091073
>Wanting used goods
She's taken the BCD.
>>
File: 1331462812881.jpg (29KB, 275x258px) Image search: [Google]
1331462812881.jpg
29KB, 275x258px
Imagine how asshurt Remfags will be at the end of this arc
>>
>>145090423
Bet your cry like a bitch whenever you break you nail
>T. AnimeOnly
>>
>>145091123
I remember it from so many fucking years ago. It was used for Harry Potter at some point.
>>
>>145091123
yeah. but i remember that yesterday was NisiOisiN at the end.
>>
>>145090472
Yeah because Re:Zero is not a shonen its the deconstruction of its genre right?
Sasuga edgelord.
But really you should be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>145091421
I thought it was fucking familiar.
Although the only part that really stayed with me was the ending line.
>>
File: 1470001035990.png (2MB, 1280x1476px) Image search: [Google]
1470001035990.png
2MB, 1280x1476px
>>145084706
He's great and well written MC. Self-insert neets can't handle him
>>
>>145084867
Are you new to 4chan? If a ton of fags here say it's shit, it's probably good.
>>
>>145091522
>well written

Kek. good joke kid
>>
>>145091581
What's wrong? Explain
>>
>>145085945
In Tolkien's setting, elves are ubermensch
>>
File: rezero_WEG.png (877KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
rezero_WEG.png
877KB, 1100x500px
>>145091522
>>145091619
>>
>>145091655
Yeah, there are exceptions to everything, but in 99% of fantasy settings from Japan, elves are subhuman trash, slaves, or worse
>>
File: ReZero_15_4.jpg (322KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReZero_15_4.jpg
322KB, 1280x720px
Hello darkness, my old friend
>>
>>145091679
This meme not actual because of episode 18
>>
>>145088246

I wouldn't mind being tortured by rem desu
>>
>>145090739
If this gets a second season it gets addressed, he's a truant and a failed normie not an otaku.
>>
>people still unironically watch hetshit

Are you even over 18?
>>
>>145091871
How old are you?
>>
File: KxBqqX8.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KxBqqX8.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>145091721
s-suffering?
>>
>>145091871
>Mugino stil hasn't killed himself
What are you waiting for? You're a stain upon this world and should die in excruciating pain. I'll inflict the torture myself if need be.
>>
>>145090739
the author hate neets, harem and happy ends. And here remfag want toyota to chose a crap waifubait.
>>
>>145091839
>normie
fuck off
>>
>>145091871
>Wwaaahhh only Yuri is worth watching
I'd rather be underage than a fucking creep like you
Go die, /u/.
20, by the way mods.
>>
>>145091943
>torture

I know you like that, watching haremshit and all
>>
>>145092029
And I'll make you watch lots of haremshit and 3d het porn as I pull out your nails and spraying vinegar, throwing acid on your body after crushing your balls with pliers, all while I fill your mouth with your own dejections.
>>
>>145092171
>sexually frustrated haremshitter

Maybe you need some cuteness in your life
>>
>>145086799
I'm not a Remfag but I just hate Emilia
>>
>>145084902
>He is just like you!

Are you seriously implying anyone here would reject Rem? It's not about Rem being best girl or not, it's the fact that a girl literally threw himself at him and he didn't immediately throw his waifu out of the window. That probably puts him a step above most posters here.
>>
>>145088057
Just because we are pathetic doesn't mean we are retarded like him.

If an Anon was in Subaru's position then he would probably not even start following Emilia in the first place.
>>
>>145091930
laughed more then i should
>>
>>145092377
He knows that Rem's lips were firmly wrapped around a harlequin dick at least once in the past. Guy knows how to pick his pure waifus.
>>
>>145092526
because he couldnt move his fat ass so fast? or because he would start sweating all over cause of his social anxciety? :^)
>>
>>145092681
Yes that was actually what I was saying you retard.

He isn't even a social retard like everyone in these threads keep saying. He is actually constantly socializing perfectly with random people. He is just so fucking stupid.
>>
I can't believe you fuckers are so socially retarded to not understand something as simple as not being attracted to someone of the opposite sex.

Sometimes you are just not into a person. They are a complete romantic and sexual non entity to you.

You see them as friends.
>>
>>145092816
But Subaru is supposed to be a desperate virgin Hikki
>>
>>145092757
wait ... you arent actually jealous right? HA!

>/a/ in a nutshell
>>
Daily reminder.
>>
>>145092816
That's cool and all but he was going to run away and start a family with her if she let him.
>>
>>145092939
EMT is cute. Cute! I'd gladly get cancer if it's this cute.
>>
>>145092978
That life would be a lie though.
>>
>>145091141
As if, Roswaal was apprentice-zoned.
>>
>>145092980
Half of the cast is much cuter.
>>
This is why we can't have nice things. NEET =/= shut in.
Get it in your fucking retarded brains.
>>
Some anons implied that Subaru's home life is pretty shit. That might explain things. Spoil me /a/.
>>
>>145084706
Saint Subaru did nothing wrong
>>
>>145093308
His friends betrayed him, his parents neglected him and he actually deep down considers his entire being as trash.
>>
>>145093159
N o
o
>>
>>145093308
Well he starts as a NEET and one of the first things he does is look at a highschool couple through a shop window and look miserable
>>
>>145092816
Stop being retarded you dumb bitch. He is a man not a woman.
>>
>>145093467
I've heard it went something like this.

He started out fairly talented and above average, which brought up comparisons to his amazing father, but he didn't put in the effort to keep up with everything and eventually fell behind. His dad was generally regarded as a pretty cool guy, so Subaru tried to copy his attitude without really putting in the effort that supported it. He just ended up being all talk, and everyone could tell he was full of shit.

His parents were actually supportive, which was a problem because Subaru wanted to be disowned for being trash. His bloated and fragile ego is one of his major flaws.
>>
Why are the two main girls just two bland variants and of the most bland harem archetype?
>>
>>145090119
Rem a shit. Kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>145089700
>they're
>...
>waifubait
This isn't /a/ quality.
>>
File: 1469448284080.jpg (603KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1469448284080.jpg
603KB, 2048x1536px
>>145094259
>>
>>145084706
He's one of the most autistic and annoying retards ever written.
>>
>>145090423
He actually undergoes character growth. Deku is quite okay - very much unlike Subaru.
>>
File: 1466536301672.gif (2MB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
1466536301672.gif
2MB, 420x314px
>>145090980
fuken saved
>>
>>145094733
Was episode 18 not character growth? You might be retarded, please seek a doctor for this illness.
>>
>>145095872
>takes 18 episodes to establish the MC's character
>all of it is done in a 20 minute dialogue, literally telling not showing
>undergoing character growth
The whole point of growth is that its gradual, not in your face all of a sudden explanations on what the characters are supposed to be.
>>
>>145088057
>Projecting
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.