[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this too deep for you /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: zankyou-no-terror.28531.jpg (157KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
zankyou-no-terror.28531.jpg
157KB, 680x1000px
Was this too deep for you /a/?
>>
i cried ;-;
>>
>>145074924
Deep.. i laught at ep1 and drop it at ep2.
>>
>>145074924
It wasn't deep enough, really.
>>
Where did it all go so wrong?
>>
>>145075641
yer kidden me
>>
>>145074924
it was bad
>>
>>145074924
what happened at the end
>>
It's an even bigger joke looking back on it.
>>
it all went wrong starting episode 4. also lisa fucking useless.
>>
>>145074924
Started okay. Not the worst ending but not that good either.
>>
>>145074924
Was ok for a second but went down pretty far
>>
DAAAARE KAAAA
>>
>>145075641
Let me list the ways.
>Very interesting premise: Terrorist genius teenagers, one with a broken smile and the other emotionless
>Broken, bullied girl
>Imply they have a righteous cause but they don't care what they have to wreck to prove it
But then
>The terrorists care about casualties and somehow nobody dies
>Their cause is pretty bland and uncontroversial.
>No particularly interesting headgames or moral issues
>Show's tone and atmosphere are a complete lie.
>>
>>145075896
UMI WO MAITE MA KURENAI KA
>>
>>145075974
what WAS their cause? why is the atmosphere so mopey? i think i dropped at episode 4
>>
>>145076328
The children are forgotten orphans that were being trained and then covered up by the government and they wanted to make their existence known.

It's pretty uninteresting actually.
>>
File: 1468740057369.jpg (1010KB, 1280x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1468740057369.jpg
1010KB, 1280x1202px
>>145074924
I am still bitter at how not-deep this ended up being. Such great potential gone to waste. Slammin' OST, though.
>>
>>145076328
They were government experiments and their crew of orphans got wiped out for the sake of a cover-up. They wanted acknowledgement and exposure of the government's murder of their comrades so that it would never be repeated.
>>
>>145074924
I would have preferred more Oedipus puzzles from Sphinx and Shibazaki solving them to what we actually got.
A shame about what they did with Lisa, or rather how they did nothing at all with her. Her becoming Nine and Twelve's accomplice had potential.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.