[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm freaking the fuck out here. What if anime girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: 1462520214304.png (382KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1462520214304.png
382KB, 512x512px
Guys I'm freaking the fuck out here. What if anime girls actually aren't pure? Bear with me here.

All we see of anime girls is their time on screen. We have no idea what they do or how they act in the scenes not shown. I think, more often than not, human beings are typically defined by personality traits that they keep hidden rather than show everyone else.

Sure, anime girls are not real, and logically, we do not treat them like they are real. However, emotionally, we have no choice but to treat them as real, as if we FELT that they were just objects along with knowing, then we would not be able to enjoy anime girls or jack off to them at all.

Anime girls are not whatever we think they are, but whatever we feel they are. If you feel that they are perfect, then they are perfect. However, we, I specifically, do not always have control over my emotions, and sometimes have no choice but to feel suspicious. I can think that they are pure all I want, but I just don't know.

My point being, since their personalities off screen are shaped by our uncontrollable emotions, and since I'm sure none of us are perfectly happy all of the time, it being only human to have negative emotions, I have no way of being sure that they do not sleep around.
>>
(cont.)I just don't fucking know. For example, Akari acts all pure and shit and like she's a lesbian or whatever, but how can we be absolutely sure that she doesn't fuck old men in her free time? We can't. No matter what happens on screen, no matter how nice she acts normally, we can't read her mind 24/7. And because of that it is left to the viewer to decide what she thinks, except it's not the viewer's conscious decision; it's a sub-conscious decision.

You see what I'm driving at here? You might tell yourself that you waifu is the perfect female and she'd never do anything bad, but maybe, just maybe, she could. And if there are, in fact, an infinite amount of possibilites, and said waifu only exists in the imagination, the only place where all of these infinite possibilites have the chance to exists, then she would (do bad things, that is).

I have come to the conclusion that anime girls are sluts, there is no way around it. If bad things can happen, they will happen, and especially if they can happen.
>>
>>145070357
The girl in question exists in fiction. Since she only exists when shown she will always remain pure, unless otherwise has been stated.
>>
Don't worry OP, they just get walked home gently.
>>
>>145070357
>>145070336
>purityfags
>>
god damn it OP YOU'RE MAKING ME SWEAT

WHAT IF REM ISNT PURE? JESUS CHRIST THIS IS KILLING ME
>>
>>145071262

/thread
>>
God only makes sluts.
There is no such thing as a pure girl
>>
OP. Every episode I fucked you're waifu during the commercial break.
>>
File: 1468049500447.png (14KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468049500447.png
14KB, 240x200px
>>145070336
>>145070357
>>
If they weren't pure, the anime would show the scenes of them being unpure. It basically works like a highlight reel and them being a slut is enough to make it.
>>
Doesn't Akari literally go take a shit in the first season? At least she is confirmed for poop.
>>
File: 1468374350675.jpg (281KB, 550x711px) Image search: [Google]
1468374350675.jpg
281KB, 550x711px
Akari is pure though.
>>
>>145070336
>>145070357
You do realize that all anime, along with their respective characters, settings, and plots, are completely fictional and do not exist as anything other than animated stories, right?
>>
>>145070336
Do not get angry akari chan, I know you're pure
>>
>>145071897
She's a slut
>>
>>145072466
I'd like to see evidence of this.
>>
>>145072718
>trying to prove a negative
First evidence must be shown that anime girls exist. If thee is none which there isn't, then my statement is valid.
>>
File: 1448928026287.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448928026287.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
>>145072858
>>145072466
>>145071262
I think, therefore I am. I am not sure if other things exist, but other thing and people make me feel, and feelings are real, because I feel them. Therefore, feelings must be real too.

Anime is a means to evoke feelings from me. However, feelings are always being felt, and cannot be stopped or started immediately upon the beginning or ending of and anime.

Since anime girls may evoke feelings related to them which last longer than the show itself, anime girls must exist, not only in our heads during the show, but at other times as well, giving a heavy implication that anime girls exist outside of their plots and settings.

>only exists in fiction

But if fiction is a shared trait among mankind and not some sort of thing to be set by any one person, and if mankind is made up of individuals, then fiction is entirely subjective. Because of the subjectivity of fiction, it can be affected by our own logics and feelings. Back to what I said in the OP: we can't control all of our feelings, therefore, anime girls are all subject to the subjectivity of everyone's subjective "fictions," which makes them sluts.
>>
well clearly the answer is to keep akari on screen 24/7, so she doesn't have free time to escape
>>
>>145070336
im pretty sure this thread is just and excuse to ask for akari bully/mindbreak doujin.
>>
>>145076182
Nah, I just wanted to discuss philosophy with /a/.
>>
>>145075823
it's not like she does anything evil or lewd, and she sleeps 10 hours anyways.
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 523x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 523x575px
>>145070336
There are a number of anime girls that I *know* have done some porking offscreen. They just can't show it because of Japan's censorship laws, and a desire to be "family-friendly".
>>
File: 1441967013121.jpg (206KB, 1020x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1441967013121.jpg
206KB, 1020x1400px
Take a character's personality and history into perspective, anon. A good number of characters don't have boyfriends/girlfriends, so would it really make sense for them to be cock-craving sluts off-screen/between chapters? If a character is so socially inept that it's hard enough for them to talk to others or that they're a character who has no reason to do compensated dating, they really aren't going to look for dicks.
Take Kino for example. She's been offered sex, nearly been drugged, enslaved, been confessed to on several occasions and each time she's denied other people's advances, so would it really make sense for her to fuck other men anyway when she's shown time and time again no interest in doing so?
Akarin doesn't even have any male acquaintances and the only dick she's seen was her father's when they used to take baths together. She also is a pure cinnamon roll who spends her time with her friends and family and I doubt she's the type of girl who'd do something that would shame her family either.
>>
>>145078966
>she poops
>she's sticky (and smelly?)
>goes nopan
>kissed multiple hoes
She's pretty lewd.
>>
OP is autistic as fuck.
>>
Well what do you think the doujins are for? They're for showing the times between episodes.
>>
>>145079573
/thread
>>
File: 1445134225021.png (239KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1445134225021.png
239KB, 534x401px
>>145071479
At least Subaru is
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.