[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't we have an MMORPG anime that ISN'T about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Onyxia Raid Wipe the Animation.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Onyxia Raid Wipe the Animation.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
Why can't we have an MMORPG anime that ISN'T about people getting stuck in the game?

Why can't we have a slice of life MMO anime that has see the behavior of high school kids in the class room and in game?

>the class president who's also the raid leader
>the two delinquent students that run a guild infamous for their pk antics
>the shy nerdy shota who's flirting with a girl online who is actually his christmas cake homeroom teacher
>tsundere chick who starts as a strong contender for MC's heart but slowly fades away as she turns into a loot whore

Hell, it could just be 4 girls playing an MMO together and that'd probably be fun, like sabagebu.
>>
>>145061293
Because this is your first season here and you need to lurk more.
>>
>>145061529
what makes you think that I haven't been here since 2006?
>>
>>145061293
why cant we have a fantasy anime with large monsters being hunted that isn't like a shitty game with shitty abilities and shallow characters?

every single "game" anime I have seen so far has been fucking terrible
>>
>>145061293
Isn't that the premise of netoge yome?
>>
>>145061293
We did. It was call Phantasy Star Online.
>>
File: 22989.jpg (195KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
22989.jpg
195KB, 1600x600px
>>145061293
Close as you'll get. Except for, you know, it isn't a game and it's actually life. I think anyway, I haven't touched any show that has to do with games or the sort for fear of them being really shitty or cringey.
>>
>>145061293
>Phantasy Star Online 2
It suck, it's unneeded.
Go watch twitch instead !
>>
>>145061621
Because any retard that has been here since 2006 would be smart enough to have dropped anime and move on to manga half a decade ago at the very least.

>Why can't we have an MMORPG anime
>Why can't we have a slice of life MMO anime

Just read manga you fucking retard, anime is a waste of time and nothing more than source material propaganda.
>>
>>145061621
Because your thread is shit, and you're a faggot.
>>
>>145061293
>I've only watched SAO and LH +/- .hack and feel compelled to voice my opinions on this matter.
>>
>>145061293
There was one that got many threads last season.
>>
File: smug.jpg (22KB, 380x516px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
22KB, 380x516px
>>145061293
What about Netoge?
>>
You forgot
>The two male ERPer pretending to be little girls
>>
>>145065240
that show triggered my MMO PTSD
that dogshit healer girl who had the nerve to complain about normalfags
god I wish I could strangle her
>>
>>145061293
I always wish someone finished scanlating Yureka, but oh well.
>>
>>145061293
MMORPGs are all about stealing people into their worlds in real life.
>>
How about you watch more anime you fucking newfag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.