[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're supposed to hate Subaru. He reminds you of how you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: slothful.png (295KB, 630x534px) Image search: [Google]
slothful.png
295KB, 630x534px
You're supposed to hate Subaru.
He reminds you of how you doing nothing with your life leaves you unable to do anything at all.
You don't want to watch somebody fail miserably over and over again because they've done nothing that could help them succeed. It might be annoying at this point, but nothing else could possibly happen with so much time wasted.
Because you see yourself in him.

You're slothful.
>>
>>145057057
Don't fucking tell me how i'm slothful, these niggas don't know shit about sloth.

You ever decided to just go to bed because it was easier than getting up to get something to eat?
You ever throw away a pile of relatively new underwear because it was easier to just pick up a new 20 pack of them while you were buying sodas?
You ever gone six years without brushing your teeth because you forget and by the time you remember, you're already way too tired to even eat so you just go to bed?
>>
>>145057218
>You ever throw away a pile of relatively new underwear because it was easier to just pick up a new 20 pack of them while you were buying sodas?
Fuck you man I can't even afford buying new socks.
>>
>>145057372
N E E T
B
U
X
>>
>>145057218
>have a job
>can afford underwear
>look at me I'm so lazy and dysfunctional
at best you're just a retarded normie
>>
>>145057424
>>145057462
Please stop trying to be cool people with your cool terminology
>>
>>145057218
Wow, you're so kookie anon.
>>
File: Betelguese.gif (2MB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
Betelguese.gif
2MB, 800x444px
>>
>>145057218
>>145057462
are you fitting in yet?
>>
>>145057218
>You ever throw away a pile of relatively new underwear because it was easier to just pick up a new 20 pack of them while you were buying sodas?
What? How is buying new underwear easier than wearing the ones you have? What the fuck am I missing?
>>
>>145057610
Sometimes it starts to get itchy after a week and that makes it hard to sleep. Being itchy is not taking it easy.
>>
>>145057756
That's still the opposite of laziness, you nigger, that's actively exerting more effort in order to avoid a scenario that bothers you.
>>
>>145057824
Dude, he's too unconventional and weird for normies like us to understand. Try to understand how un-understandable he is.
>>
The line that got me was when he admits that he only looks like he's trying but isn't really putting the effort in just so he can say it can't be helped.

I still feel sick.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.