[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bleach ending >Think "Alrightl, I'll read it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: vegeta and nappa the later years.jpg (120KB, 728x1065px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta and nappa the later years.jpg
120KB, 728x1065px
>Bleach ending
>Think "Alrightl, I'll read it, why not?"
>Intro arc is great
>Soul Society ark is good, but noticeably worse
>Suddenly, the dad is a Shinigami
>Kubo actually copies fucking Dragonball during Arrancar arc
Does it get better or does it stay shit?
>>
Bump. Come on, I need to know if I should waste my time on this or not while I wait for the next Bakidou.
>>
Just drop it. After Soul Society it only gets worse.
>>
It gets hilariously bad as you go on.

If nothing else, keep reading just for the sake of watching the manga get derailed in quality and end up becoming a glorious trainwreck of Kubo Tite trolling you (the reader) on a regular basis.

Pure nirvana.
>>
You wish it had stayed as a Dragon Ball copy, soon after that it becomes Saint Seiya again for a very long time.
>>
>>145044922
drop it right after Aizen's attack at Karakura
>>
>>145044922
If you think the bankai look cool, skim read it just to see more of them. Even though they are used in the stupidest and most disappointing way conceivable at least some of them are neat conceptually and aesthetically.

In no way should you expect the narrative to give you any sense of satisfaction though.
>>
>people have read it it for 10+ years even thou they hate it

Bleach is good.
>>
>>145046626
Ever heard about "so bad, it's good"?
>>
>>145044922
SS was it high point, if you really want to finish it story then you can continue reading it till Aizen is defeated.
Everything afterward felt is pretty much filler for those people who felt like the need to know every single person bankai despite it plot not making sense.
>>
>>145046626
We stuck with Hueco Mundo because it was the first bad arc. We stuck with the Fullbringer arc because it seemed like a fresh start. We stuck with the final arc because it was ending, and started pretty well paced for Bleach standards.
>>
>>145046626
>Bleach is good
No, it's not.
>>145046718
It stopped being "so bad, it's good" and moved to "so bad and so bland".
>>
>>145044922
Just finish the manga with Ichigo beating Aizen and losing his power.
Don't go further or you'll hurt yourself
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.