[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iori is for ________ Note: you cannot use the letter A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Iori is for ________

Note: you cannot use the letter A in your response
>>
worst idol
>>
>>145012963
butt sex
>>
>>145012963
buttsex
pooper poking
pucker stuffing

also it's Lori you idiot
>>
hugging
>>
>>145012963
Penis in rectum
>>
>>145013074
>also

Post disregarded
>>
my dick
>>
penis in butt
>>
>>145012963
Rectum intercourse.
>>
rectal recreation
>>
>>145012963
penis insertion in rectum
>>
buttsex
>>
coitus between the buttocks
>>
File: latest[1].png (111KB, 409x447px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
111KB, 409x447px
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>145012963
rough butt pounding
>>
doing it in the derriere
>>
The lewdest fiend in this universe. Rotten to the core yet incredibly cute, it's very likely she will choke your chicken dry without thinking it twice. Oh, how the people of old spoke of her! Powerful like thunder, seductive like succubi, greedy of semen, blood, pee, you mention it, she's drunk it or inserted it in her mighty butt. He whose dick rests in her for seconds will see devils, then cum; he whose dick rests in her for minutes will touch demons, then cum.
He whose dick rests in her for hours is not yet born, for he will come when the sky is blotted by the symbol of the monster. Let us hope such moments will never be with us; let us shower Iori with our semen, with our soul.

The most fitting specimen of tremendous lust, extreme lewdness, combined in unison to form the perfect holy union solely deserving of the most tender, loving buttsex.

This perfect form, which triggers impossible to withhold desires in every person witnessing it. This perfect spirit, it will ignite their soul in longing to insert their loins up her divine behind. Combined, they will drive everybody into psychosis in the complete frenzy of their longing just to witness glimpses of her mystic, supreme bottom.

No one will ever be free from this obsession, this compulsion of sheer desire. You will even try to resist this, you will cling to idle hope of inserting your precious member into her glorious, dirty, voluptuous yet tight opening. You will forget your previous life, you will not even concede the opportunity to inspect your memories of times before you were seized by the unholy power of her butt. It will fill every second of the rest of your unworthy life while. During every movement you perform, every thought you devise, it will be your obsession, until you die, depressed, lonely, never given the opportunity to be blessed by her glorious behind.
>>
>>145012963
Rectum wrecking of course
>>
File: tGCX3rt.jpg (116KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
tGCX3rt.jpg
116KB, 480x600px
>>145012963
me
>>
>>145013801
bretty gud m8
>>
>>145013801
came here to post this
>>
>>145014017
him
>>
I want to eat the shit out of her ass.
>>
File: 1469303759305.jpg (81KB, 600x913px) Image search: [Google]
1469303759305.jpg
81KB, 600x913px
>>145014537
>Iori will never cook you up a plate of her shit

why even eat
>>
>>145012963

Ferocious Butt Pounding
>>
>>145012963
call her ugly
>>
Loli is for fucking
>>
>>145014017
>>145014234
Them
>>
Iori is so fucking pretty. It makes me jealous.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.