[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nurarihyon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: k174.15.jpg (670KB, 676x1030px) Image search: [Google]
k174.15.jpg
670KB, 676x1030px
How can one girl be so best?
>>
>>145009290
So best that she's more popular than the MC

So best that she overtook the main girl and became THE main girl
>>
>>145011732
I don't think she ever beat Adult Rikuo in any popularity poll though? She was indeed best girl.
>>
>>145009290
I don't remember if I ever finished reading this.
>>
>>145011809
I sure as fuck didn't.

Spoil me. How does it end?
>>
File: pic152.jpg (293KB, 990x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pic152.jpg
293KB, 990x1600px
>>145009290
>intended main heroine (Kanna) gets relegated to the tankobon omake pages and sketches
>gets usurped by Tsurara even there

>>145011827
The final battle was underwhelming and predictable, but best girl won and that's all that matters.
>>
>>145009290
>>145011732
A rare occurrence where best girl actually wins?
>>
>>145011732
Wait, did Yuki Onna ended up winning the Nurarihyon-bowl?
>>
File: 206.jpg (514KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
206.jpg
514KB, 760x1200px
>>145012315
Sure did. Author even says in the afterword that the series felt complete after he drew THAT scene with Rikuo and Tsurara.
>>
>>145012315
Yeah the author stated in an interview that Tsurara won. She also got 2 extra chapters focusing on her and Rikuo after the series ended.
Nurarihyon is one of the few manga that the author makes a side harem member into the main heroine and the winner.
>>
>>145012230
>>145012315
In the last tank volume, there's an extra side story where Rikuo and Tsurara are cleaning boxes together, the boxes all fall on them, and Rikuo lands on top of her. Rikuo tries to get up, Tsurara asks if they can stay like that longer, he moves in to kiss her, and then aotabo shows up and ruins it.

She then asks Rikuo about what was about to happen next, he's embarrassed, and she wonders if more will happen between the two of them in the future.

She pretty much wins, but there isn't an actual direct confession or anything more concrete if you want something like that. Kana didn't get any kind of extra volume in the final volume IIRC.
>>
Wasn't it axed or something?
>>
>>145012516
>What is Ichigo 100%
>>
>>145012562
>and then aotabo shows up and ruins it
>the kissu is interrupted to show Aotabo's new gang at the very last minute
SHIIBASHI

>>145012588
WSJ pulled the plug because it wasn't doing so great in the rankings (though 2ch suspects that it dropped so dramatically because the editor got mad at Shiibashi for turning in manuscripts late), but the author managed to wrap everything up in two massive finale chapters that were published in a different magazine.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.