[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Subaru is such a bad protagonist why does /a/ keep on making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1463951418401.png (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1463951418401.png
3MB, 1080x1080px
If Subaru is such a bad protagonist why does /a/ keep on making threads for him? If he was actually that bad he'd never be talked about, but instead people are making countless threads discussing why they dislike him, and how they'd do something differently. Doesn't that mean he's a good protagonist since no one is self inserting into him? Remember likable doesn't mean good.
>>
>>144998500
>Doesn't that mean he's a good protagonist since no one is self inserting into him?
No. That has never been and never will be the definition of a good protagonist.
The reason there is so much discussion of it is because the story started out promising and then went full retard halfway through. It is born of disappointment.
>>
>>144998500
Did it ever occur to you that maybe, given that there are 20 other Re:Zero threads up already, it might be a better idea to post in one of those rather than litter the board with more low quality horseshit that will only get 10 replies??
>>
File: 1464114930698.webm (1MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1464114930698.webm
1MB, 720x404px
has the point of him being transported into a different dimension been brought up yet between the characters? i feel it's a major point that they've just glossed over.
>>
>>144998786
It began super generic and became a 11/10
>>
>>144999011
>muh emotions are suddenly so unstable
>I literally stopped learning anything from my mistakes
>this is so fucking deep now
11/10 indeed.
There was a way to make the story the writer wanted to tell good. That is not the way he chose.
>>
>>144999295
>Suddenly unstable
It's like people think seeing people violently dying in front of you and also dying repeatedly is a walk in the park.
Delete yourself my dude
>>
Because redditors, /v/ermin, and underage b&s keep posting them.
>>
>>144999438
It's almost like people get desensitized by repeated shocking experiences which Mitsubishi already had been at that point.
A man who runs of a cliff with a smile on his face is not someone who still gets shocked by death.
>>
>>144999838
Explain PTSD and how it happens if everyone just gets used to death?
>>
>>144999838
He had a month break before arc 3 starts, he thought he was over it when he got to the village and tried to ignore all the dead bodies but he couldn't do it.
>>
>>144998500
it's only a couple of faggots the ones that keep making threads about him.
>>
>>144999924
>implying subaru has PTSD
you fucking wish, then he wouldn't be able to recover.
Subaru is just a lazy bitch and the only reason he doesn't abuse his time warp power is shitty writing and the fact the author wants an OP mary sue in his isekai with the thinly veiled idea he can't use his power. despite that not being true at all
>>
>>144998975
l-lewd
>>
>>145000381
He was laughing at himself as he froze to death this episode, ignoring possible PDST and the fact that he doesn't have the time between being a hero to abuse resets, explain how he should he abuse it. Remember his world isn't deterministic.
>>
>>145000853
>Remember his world isn't deterministic.
But it is.
>>
>>144998500
/a/ is literally tsundere for Subaru, obviously.
>>
>>145001074
It isn't episode 5 confirmed details and events change with little to no change in Subaru's behaviour.
>>
If Justin Bieber is a faggot like OP why is he so popular?
>>
>>144998500
He is a great protagonist. I like him very much. Let the trolls trolling.
>>
Anyone know what chapter the show is at? I just want to read it at this point.
>>
>>145001601

It's based on the Light novel. The anime is past the manga/
>>
>>144998500
how can subaru be so pretentious in his own self hating
>>
>>144998500
/a/ is tsun for him
>>
Because /a/ is falling into the deep abyss where they think decent and average anime is somehow better than classics and shows that are actually well put together. Welcome to the downfall of all /a/ OP. You can really tell we are tumbling down when there's 30+ re:zero threads with dumb OP one liners like "WHAT WENT RIGHT".
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.