[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Kingdom!.jpg (247KB, 1456x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom!.jpg
247KB, 1456x1016px
Haven't seen a Kingdom! discussion in a long time. The astonishing world and character building alone makes it one of the greatest and most well-thought out seinen mangas of all time. Based Yasuhisa Hara dedication to his series is unparalleled, so let us pray together that his back doesn't break and rejoice in the greatness that is Kingdom!
>>
File: Renpa.jpg (212KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
Renpa.jpg
212KB, 800x1143px
Also, post your favourite general.
First for Renpa, the unsung hero
>>
Ya boi
>>
Kingdom is the best ongoing manga.
>>
>>144984240
Literally One Piece of seinen
>bestseller in Japan
>long as fuck and still hundreds of chapters ahead
>dedicated and hard working as fuck authors
>>
>>144986653
no, but it's good
>>
>>144984240
>>144984427
>>144986653
With Ouki and Renpa gone, Kanki is the only good general left in this shitty manga.
>>
>>144988850
u sure its ahead translation comes weekly ?
>>
File: 9KfwBAV.png (966KB, 1712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
9KfwBAV.png
966KB, 1712x1200px
>>144991446
>hating on based farufarufaru
>>
>>144991821
Okay, Kanki and Tou are the only two good generals left in this shitty manga.
>>
>>144986653
What about its anime?
Is it better than the manga?
>>
File: Kingdom.png (441KB, 693x589px) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom.png
441KB, 693x589px
>>144991446
This nigga Kanki always so laid back and composed. Truly a genius among the tacticians.
>>
>>144984240
>English license never
Fuck
>>
484 spoilers
Kyoukai & Shin discusse the events of the last few days, Kanki's doings and the dark clouds ahead. Kyoukai finished by saying to shin "It'll be good if you can become a Great General of the heavens through your way of doing things." (Not sure it's the right translation, but... Too tried to think it over too deeply right now, sorry)...

- Naki is indeed moving/transferring over to the Hi Shin Unit. Raido isn't happy with it, but Kanki just asks him why. Naki answers that their food is surprisingly delicious.

- Turns out that Riboku snuck into the battlefield (much like he did during the battle against Ouki, I guess) to gauge Kanki. Riboku says that it's all his fault/failing at play here, since he failed to accurately gauge Kanki's strenght before the battle. However, those present with Riboku says that though the loss of Keisha strings, they've gained two things in the process. One is that they found the promising, hidden general, Kisui. And one more thing.... Kanki's weakness/weak point, as Riboku says (the picture). The last words of the chapter according to the summary is Riboku saying "Here and now I swear to avenge Keisha with these very hands."
>>
>>144991481
Yes, translators caught up with the manga but the story itself will take many more years and hundreds of chapters to finish, just like One Piece.
>>
>>144984240
> The astonishing world and character building alone makes it one of the greatest and most well-thought out seinen mangas of all time.
>mangas
Please don't fucking start threads for manga I like with retarded shit like this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.