[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: femto_close_up_portrait[1].jpg (59KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
femto_close_up_portrait[1].jpg
59KB, 300x300px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>144889969

Becoming a member of Godhand was his only hope of achieving his dream.

The raping of Casca was just a fuck you to Guts.
>>
He's seen his 3D model being worked on
>>
>>144889969
He loved Guts and he was jealous of Casca. He raped her for REVENGE.
>>
>>144889969
His best friend abandoned him for pussy and left him to rot in a prison cell for over a year.
>>
Literally that his status as the alpha male was being threatened by Guts.
>>
>>144890135
he left him leading an army he started without him, he was in prison because he fucked the kings daughter when the king wanted to fuck her first
how is that his fault
>>
>>144890135
Shut up, Griffith.
>>
>>144890192
if he never rescued him from prison they would of all been better off
>>
>>144890135

>best friend

Yeah right, it's the friend speech to princess that made Guts leave in the first place.
>>
File: 1460860305376s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460860305376s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
Hi, I'm Griffith. A lot of people seem to berate me for sacrificing a few of my comrades in exchange for gaining ultimate power, and I just wanted to talk about that for a moment. Imagine you were in my shoes. Imagine you came that close to fulfilling your destiny, only to have all your achievements and your body destroyed, and then you were given the same choice.

Now, what would you even have done with that same power? I doubt you'd strive for as noble a purpose as I have. I created a paradise on earth, a safe haven for all righteous men to live in peace, escaping their former lives of oppression and miserable serfdom. I end centuries long warfares by corrupt and decadent monarchs, I even protect the lands from a literal demon king, intent on subjecting everything to his savage cruelties. I am creating a future where demon and mankind will live side by side under my just and noble supervision.

For all that, I had to sacrifice only a few heartless mercenaries, who themselves had killed many people.

The bad clearly outweighed the good in my case. Just wanted to let you know that I literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>144889969
He just loved Guts too much.
>>
>>144890333
Was the rape necessary though?
>>
>>144890135
>His best friend abandoned him for pussy
Hell no. Guts left because he wanted Griffith to consider him as a friend after hearing Griffith's talk. Griffith was saying all of this but Guts was special in his eyes, when he heard Casca talk about this he was cursing himself.
>>
>>144890627
Absolutely, he needed to do it to ascend mentally above is humanity and to complete the ritual. It was for the greater good.
>>
>>144890333
FUCK YOU
>>
>>144889969
Mixture of hurt pride, amdition, homolust, control issues.

He's quite nuanced in the way that it's problems, not problem.
>>
>>144890333
YOU DIDN'T NEED TO RAPE CASCA AND HUMANITY DOESN'T NEED TO LIVE WITH DEMONS, ALL YOUR EARNINGS ARE WITHOUTH VALOR, YOU CHEATED YOUR WAY UP USING DIRTY DEMON POWERS YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG, THOSE MERCENARIES WERE YOUR FAMILY, YOU DOOMED THEM TO AN ETERNITY OF SUFFERING IN HELL!
I'LL LOOK FORWARD TO THE DAY WHEN THAT SMUG FACE OF YOURS WILL BE DETACHED FROM THAT FAGGOT NECK OF YOURS
>>
>>144890333
trips
Griffith did nothing wrong.
I was often sacrificed for the greater good. I can live with it. Can you?
>>
>>144890636
Griffith realized why he left? Guts would have preferred to help Griffith as a friend as opposed to a tool.
>>
>>144890333
>>
>>144895947
DELET THIS
>>
Casca should've died after getting raped

All the magic cutesy shit could've been avoided if she just died along with the hawks
>>
File: 1467383546455.png (213KB, 294x354px) Image search: [Google]
1467383546455.png
213KB, 294x354px
>>144896371
>All the magic cutesy shit could've been avoided if she just died along with the hawks
>>
Eh, what's so bad about what he did anyway? There's nothing of value lost in your woman being raped after you already took her virginity.

I think Guts is a bit of a drama queen.
>>
File: 1384832396775.png (168KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1384832396775.png
168KB, 446x357px
>>144896613
>There's nothing of value lost in your woman being raped after you already took her virginity.
>>
>>144889969
He wanted Casca, but was broken physically and mentally, so when he gained power he fucked her. Guts was pissed and spent the rest of the anime trying to kill him. Casca was so overcome by demon dick that she spent the rest of the anime as a cucumber.
>>
>>144896818
He didn't want Casca, he wanted revenge on Guts because he thought it was Guts' fault that he ended up a broken man in prison and he knew that was the best way to get revenge
>>
File: Vday_Cookie_Pizza_sq_DSC_0505.jpg (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vday_Cookie_Pizza_sq_DSC_0505.jpg
169KB, 600x600px
>>144890333
YOU'RE CUTE I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH ALSO HERES A COOKIE PIZZA MY RAY OF SUNSHINE
>>
He had to rape Casca to save her from the other demons@@@
>>
>>144897980
>BAND OF THE HAWK WAS DEMONS ALL ALONG
>>
>>144897980
Why didn't he rape Guts as well?
>>
>>144898537
Only one dick
>>
>>144889969
If you were to explain why would he sacrifice his pals for this realistically, he probably went insane in a torture dungeon. Then after Eclipse he isn't human anymore and doesn't posses humal morals or concepts any longer.
Still a faggot for doing all that.
>>
>>144889969
He didn't have a castle, he really wanted a castle so not having the castle was his problem.
>>
>>144896773

I don't understand... what's the problem with saying that?

If I was Guts and I had already ripped Casca's hymen, and maybe fucked her one more time, why should I care that my dear friend has her too? I can just get fresh and whiter pussy now.
>>
>>144898954
>insane

Actually he had a pretty logical reason for sacrificing his friends. A lot of people have died under his command in order to achieve what is ultimately just his dream. To abandon that would mean that all those men died for nothing.

The only problem was that the final price was just to sacrifice a few more people. The arithmetic balances out.

For years we've had DID NOTHING WRONG threads when ultimately the only thing Griffith did wrong was fuck the princess.
>>
>>144900330
Guts had no real interest in his dream.
>>
>>144900653
Miura will pull a 360° turn and have Guts consumed by the berserker armor in order to cut Griffith in half.
>>
>>144896989
Wait, why did he think that?
>>
>>144900931
Because he's a mentally ill narcissist.He won't blame himself for his failure
>>
>>144889969
his fucking problem was Casca
get it
cus he fucked her

ayy
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.