[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUMP preview for DragonBall Super episode 54 (next weeks)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Coi1Ym8UEAA5O-s.jpg (100KB, 480x711px) Image search: [Google]
Coi1Ym8UEAA5O-s.jpg
100KB, 480x711px
DBS ep.54: “Inheritor of Saiyan Blood: Trunks’ Resolve” August 7th
With his son Trunks worried about his lack of power, Vegeta…?!

Trunks is shocked at the huge gap in power between himself and Goku.
As he irresponsibly acts as if they don’t even need him around, his father Vegeta is outraged?!

This Week’s Zamasu and Gowasu
Using Time Rings!
In order to observe what happens to the inhabitants of the planet Babari, the two of them use Time Rings to warp a thousand years into the future!
What do they see in the future?!
>>
File: cry.png (4MB, 1237x2173px) Image search: [Google]
cry.png
4MB, 1237x2173px
>>
>>144884711
I don't remember there being rain in the manga,
>>
>>144884711

That was so awfully done in Super. I couldn't even bother to give a crap about it in Super. It just feels so fake.
>>
>>144887985
Yeah, i'm a Super apologist but even i didn't like that.
>>
>>144883820
>This week Zamasu and Gowasu use time rings!
>In order to observe what happens to the inhabitants of the planet Barbari, the two of them use time rings to warp a thousand years into the future. What do they see in the future?!

So I'm guessing Zamasu and Gowasu find out humans are evil in the future and they try to exterminate them in as many universes as possible to save the rest of the universe.
>>
>>144884711
if you had never seen any other anime than DBS you'd be convinced that the last 20 years has caused immense amounts of regression in the field of animation all across the board
>>
>>144883820
Use the catalog faggot >>144796584
>>
>>144884929
everyone agrees that the anime version was the superior version in pretty much every way
>>
>>144884711

Alternative timelines?.
>>
File: 1469123708037.gif (2MB, 371x188px) Image search: [Google]
1469123708037.gif
2MB, 371x188px
>>144884711
Stop spamming this in every DBS thread.

> comparing a weekly shounen episode to a TV Special/OVA

You fucking retard
>>
>>144883820

SSB Trunks is inevitable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.