[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kamisama no Iutoori / As the gods will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: kamisama.jpg (275KB, 721x888px) Image search: [Google]
kamisama.jpg
275KB, 721x888px
Does /a/ still read it? Seems like we will be having the ending in about 20 chapters. It's been a wild ride.
>>
>>144870921
Yes, since it's ending. We don't discuss survival guro manga, only rarely. I'll be honest with how shit the ending occured in season 1, they haven't given enough love to the other MC.

Either way it feels like god hood = bad end for the hero.
>>
I love the ecchi in the beginning of part deux.
>>
I dropped it after they killed all the girls.
>>
Last thing I remember, the MC and his psycho friend launched an assault on the old God dude. Whatever happened after that? I heard it switched focus for a while or something?
>>
>>144874548
It restarted with new MC who skipped school on the day of the first attack.Story revolves now with other skippers who were supposed to be competing team for God's Children. First part mc's met new mc's recently and they are in the final game of Old Maid against themselves and Kami. The winner will become new god.
>>
Fuck the author, Killing Heroines when they are starting to get good.

>inb4 the ending gets the author himself proclaim he's the god
>>
To be honest it's one of my favorites manga. Don't know why, I really like the characters. I stopped reading in middle of that arc where they have to put enemies in jail, waiting for the end so I can read the rest.
>>
>>144870921
I read it since the very first chapters. Mana was a letdown and it's full of faggotry pandering, but at least the based MC and edgelord from the previous manga are back.
>>
>>144875823
The moment best friend's MC died felt like the most shitty and unemotional death. He got over it so fast, even though he got more affected by other deaths.

Hell the first girl he met died in some random moment, same for the rock paper scissors. He started killing characters off too fast to get attached. Haven't read in a while, but even if Nutmeg or the crossdresser dies I wouldn't care at all, since they weren't interesting. But actually killing the MC's best friend within a couple of chapters of reuniting is bullshit.

Also rip the microphone guy that had to die just to remind the reader that anyone can die at any moment. Same with the twin dude dying suddenly.
>>
First MC and his edgelord friend >>>
>>
File: g2.jpg (86KB, 529x497px) Image search: [Google]
g2.jpg
86KB, 529x497px
I don't like card game arc.
3 kingdoms one was ok, but I don't feel tension in this one at all.
>>
>>144870921
No. It was mediocre to begin with, and I finally cut myself free once best girl died.
>>
I personally kinda like it. Sure, it's as edgy as any other series of that kind but the games seem to be somewhat clever (or "maybe" I'm just a pleb).
>>
>>144877083
But anon, Ushimitsu is still alive.
>>
>>144877852
We are currently in an arc about a life or death of literal children's card games. It's dumb as hell, but I still like the murders. Kokeshi game from the first series was particularly memorable for me.
>>
I watch this shit. Its terrible but i enjoy it so im okay with it.
>>
>>144870921
>Amaya talking shit
It's fine. There was a total lack of Shun ever since Amaya started rambling.
I'm sure Shun says something next chapter to rein him in.
>>
>>144880729
>We are currently in an arc about a life or death of literal children's card games.
Every arc has pretty much been children's games, but it going full Chapter 0 Yami Yugi is sure quite entertaining.
>>
I want Shun to kill Kami
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.