[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The suffering is getting rather monotonous. I'm considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (19KB, 313x302px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 313x302px
The suffering is getting rather monotonous. I'm considering dropping.
>>
No one's stopping you.
>>
>>144869989
Yes, if you hate suffering definitely drop it, don't watch the next episode.
>>
It ends eventually.
Come back when you're rested.
>>
File: 1397764225533.jpg (73KB, 841x628px) Image search: [Google]
1397764225533.jpg
73KB, 841x628px
The suffering is his own fault though.
>>
>>144871786
>Implying
If not for that fucking witch and her stinky musk, Subaru could have died for good and the story would have ended, as it should, on Volume 1.
>>
>>144869989
don't dew yourself in just yet anon
>>
>>144869989
see ya in 2 days anon
>>
>>144869989
Consider it after watching the next episode.
A much higher budget was spent on episode 18 so episode 18 will likely be good.
>>
This is so painful to watch. All the girls are bad, the story is bad, and the writers pleasure to fuck the MCs life. I really really really hope that Subaru will kill all the bitches he met
>>
>>144873939
I just hope there's a turning point where he eventually gets it together
Stop trying to fuck Emelia
Get good at fighting and magic use
Be smart about the shit he sees in the redo and effectively use it.
>>
>>144869989
>guaranteed replies, the bait, the shitpost, the thread
>>
>>144871786
Yea he should have just left them all to die :^)
>>
Most of you should drop this show. Don't watch it if you don't like it. Easy.
There are more trolling threads than decent ones. Don't waste your life this way.
>>
>>144871786
The witch should just give him an AK-47 and kill all the candidates of the throne, council of elders, and knights
>>
>>144873045
fuck off reddit apologist
people like you are why this show gets shit on in the first place
>>
>>144876023
>stop trying to fuck Emilia

I wouldn't if I was him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
>>144876451
>shitting on something because of the fanbase

wew lad
>>
>>144876401
How long will a group of jihadi insurgents with AKs and VBIEDs last before inevitably getting Reinhard'd?
>>
>>144876580
suicide attacks is still an option y'know
>>
>>144869989
1st, i thought this anime is just same the edge of tomorrow. the pathetic weak become strong after countless same death repeatedly. But wat i just saw keep whiny the MC is weak and especially no brain to survive this fantasy world. Really wat on earth in his real world. A loser in real world and also a loser in fantasy world. really man
>>
>>144877739
Fucker probably has blessings against anything up to 2KTs of anything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIgkGkZxC2g
>>
>>144878146
>>144877916
>>
>>144869989
Thanks for the update. Keep me posted on future developments.
>>
>>144869989
>Not dropping after 2 episodes
>>
>>144869989
See you next week.
>>
>>144869989
That's how I felt after the first arc, the main selling point of this series just doesn't appeal to me.
>>
I'm surprised Fafner is so fucking niche considering suffering seems to be so popular. It's probably the one mecha I can think of that jumps between hopeless, and hopeful more than anything else.
>>
>>144884899
Because it's and "old" mecha show that has a confusing start and no maid waifus. Also, the suffering in Re:Zero is throwing shocking shit at the viewer, Fafner is a bit more subtle about it.
>>
File: wmBboQi.jpg (69KB, 554x586px) Image search: [Google]
wmBboQi.jpg
69KB, 554x586px
just wait for the next episode
HE'LL NEGOTIATE THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE QUEEN CANDIDATES
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.