[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tropes are you tired of seeing? Are there any that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: mhk1.jpg (69KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
mhk1.jpg
69KB, 630x354px
What tropes are you tired of seeing?

Are there any that you are so tired of that it makes contemplate dropping the show?
>>
the show falls because the protagonists are shit gary stu
>>
None of them desu
>>
all of them
>>
>>144854496

So all the memes convinced me about watching this shit.

is it any good or its just a bountiful source of memes?
>>
>>144854496
you forgot the >
>>
File: dropped.gif (1MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
dropped.gif
1MB, 350x197px
>ONIIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
Battle shounen tropes. I don't watch those shows anymore.
>>
>>144855013
It's memes.
>>
>>144854496

Stupid big brother and smart loli imouto
Specially if the big brother don't leave home after episode 1.
>>
Birds OP. Birds.
>>
Characters that are just walking cliches are all shit regardless of what character archetype they are. There's nothing I dislike more in anime than shitty characters.
>>
>misunderstanding
in a romance series
>>
File: 1419376013466.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1419376013466.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>144855013
It's unexceptional but entertaining and competently executed.

Much like klk, agk, snk, etc... anyone who makes a point to "hate" on these is basically a hipster or has seen like 10 shows in total. It's cliche, but once you watched enough, damn near everything is cliche. Just think of it as the equivalent of a summer cgi heavy blockbuster; it's unremarkable mainstream cliche beer and pretzels entertainment with good production values.

I have seen many shows with the same premise that were much much worse. So if you're at all into these kinds of shows; watch it. If you're not, it's not going to change your mind.
>>
>>144854496
definetly the bro con thing. i liked everything else of mahouka but i always skip the miyuki-shit scenes
>>
File: 1436414167818.jpg (112KB, 367x367px) Image search: [Google]
1436414167818.jpg
112KB, 367x367px
I absolutely despise whenever a glasses-kun character does the two finger glasses adjustment right before they say something important or "clever".

I dropped Log Horizon because It was happening absurd amounts of times.
>>
>>144854496

>Oh no, vaginas!
>>
>>144854496
Mary Sue characters that are the sister/neighbor/friend of the protagonist and is has no personality or flaws
>>
Any male character getting slapped in the face or some shit is getting fucking old.

Kyoani is particularly bad at this shit, I distinctly remember Reina in Musaigen abusing the fuck out of the MC.

For one thing, it's not even fucking funny anymore(assuming it ever was). If you want to abuse the MC at least come up with a more original skit than kyaaaa~ *slapped*
>>
>>144860411
it was fun. do you hate fun things? of course you hate fun things.
>>
File: 1416630338416.jpg (126KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1416630338416.jpg
126KB, 1280x960px
>>144854496
Suffering.

I just went from Kaiji to Re:Zero and this shit is getting out of hand.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.