[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did everyone disliked this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 43201l.jpg (122KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
43201l.jpg
122KB, 422x600px
Why did everyone disliked this?
>>
The fujos really liked it and the Asukafags are OK with it. Not really liked it but Asuka looks so kawaii with her new hat and saving the doll destroyed the world. They'd liked it better if the fag die earlier
>>
>>144853819
Because it's bad?
>>
Kawrou putting the collar on just so he could have his obligatory death is the definition of forced drama.
>>
>>144853819
It's fucking dumb and nothing that happens in it makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
I wanted a kiss scene. Also Eva sucks
>>
>>144854433
So exactly the same as everything Evangelion that came before it.

I still enjoy it all to varying degrees.
>>
Everybody finds love in the end
>>
>>144854566
Evangelion really isn't that confusing, The lore is pretty obtuse but the actual plot is quite easy to follow in everything except 3.0.
>>
>>144854726
Shinji Happy. Everyone pissed at Shinji. He destroy world, they say (even though near-Third Impact was averted). He doesn't understand. He goes with Rei. Rei not same Rei. Shinji sad. Kaworu make him happy. Kaworu offer chance to fix everything. Kaworu tricked (again). Kaworu dies. Shinji Sad.
>>
>>144854726
I would argue 3.0 has a rather simplistic plot compared to let's say End of Evangelion. Especially since not a whole lot happens in it, it is easy to follow.

That said, I think 3.0 is a case study in how to not deliver what most your audience wants, with all good and bad that comes with it (at least over here, no idea how the movie was recieved in Japan).

Depending on expectations, the movie can be pretty nice to watch, though it feels more like a big windup to whatever 4.0 will end up being.

Personally, I'd rate it better than 1.0, but worse than 2.0 or EoE.

Now someone please tell me why my taste is shit.
>>
>>144854855
>>144855159
The problem is a complete lack of context. Even though we never had a full picture of what was going on in NGE, we usually understood the immediate reasoning behind actions that were taken. We don't have even the most basic context behind the events of 3.0. and it makes it extremely difficult to get invested in anything that occurs.
>>
File: 12.jpg (24KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
24KB, 500x426px
>>144853819
Because it was gay.
>>
>>144855159
The movie had a lukewarm reception in Japan too.
>>
If 2.0 had Kare Kano in it, and 3.0 was Nadia for 20 minutes, will 44(4)4 be half Gunbuster?
>>
>>144856462
No, it will be Daicon
>>
>>144856462
3.0+1.0 will be half decaying Godzilla, since Anno is used to that now. The other half will be playing unfitting music of images of supposed tragedy.
>>
Non-Japanese shouldn't watch Evangelion, they will never understand
>>
File: Kaworu loses it.jpg (575KB, 1367x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Kaworu loses it.jpg
575KB, 1367x2000px
>>144856462
Hopefully it goes full Devilman like EoE
>>
>>144856929
You could also just watch EoE again instead.
>>
>>144856669
That's still a little Gunbuster, Godzilla has a homing laser now.
>>
>>144853819
*coughs* dislike, anon. Dislike.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.