[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just reread the synopsis and had an epiphany/theory. The heat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: nt16.jpg (26KB, 200x277px) Image search: [Google]
nt16.jpg
26KB, 200x277px
Just reread the synopsis and had an epiphany/theory.

The heat wave knocked out Academy City's infrastructure, correct? What if that was the whole point? I'm assuming whoever is behind the heatwave wanted security down. And I'm guessing it's to let Element in. But wouldn't that mean Element came from outside Academy City and not some Dark Matter-related monster?

Aleister wouldn't need to down Academy City security to bring in monsters he was keeping outside the city.

Could Element be magic? It could explain why they are strong for/incompatible with espers.

Who are some people that could potentially have access to strong, potentially magical monsters?

My only two guesses are Laura and Kamisato (although Kamisato may not realize how strong his card is- she'd likely be just another girl he saved that just so happened to have an army of monsters at her command)
>>
It may not necessarily be Element is too strong for espers of even Mikoto's level to handle. It could be some sort of quirk or mechanic in Element's abilities that esper powers are naturally weak to. Sorta like Pokemon's "it was super effective"

Also I'm wondering why Aleister has not cleaned up this mess quickly and has let it get to the point the students of all people are being led to fight.

Seems like he could have easily stopped the heat wave before anything got shut down.
>>
>>144822929
They are probably just a secretive group that work directly under the Five Elements Agency and are trying to provoke Mikoto into a situation where she will martyr herself defending the city. The only way Aleister can remove her while maintaining the status quo. People will ask too many questions if he just shows up personally and turns her into a smear on the pavement.
>>
>>144823559
>group

Honestly the summary called them monsters. I doubt they will be people, even if they have a vaguely humanoid form. I do think it's likely someone has summoned them or is controlling them if they happen to be creatures created from methods other than summoning
>>
File: what is this madness.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
what is this madness.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>144822929
Volume 15 ended with so much hype, yet Kamachi is doing this retarded "it's suddenly summer and that means swimsuits!" thingy instead of carrying the tension of the previous volume. I swear he's purposely trying to get axed.
>>
>>144823348
Wouldn't incompatibility with esper powers point to magic? Unless Kamachi wants to introduce a new type of power it would have to be magic.

>>144823559 brings up a good point it could be Aleister orchestrating this so Mikoto will die due to either a third party or her own actions (using AAA, magic). But how could he be so sure she won't be saved? Or that many won't die to get this to happen?
>>
>>144823559
I agree, this is the best scenario to wipe out Mikoto by making her do it on her own, and she is already a suicidal/sacrificial person like Touma and AAA just made it worse so I can see it happening.
>>144824359
Maybe she'll end up sacrificing herself to save everyone and not even Touma can help out after the AAA thing or she's out of his vision.
>>
If this is Aleister trying to kill Mikoto in such a way that doesn't scream "holy shit she was murdered", why doesn't he make her sick? Stage a more quiet suicide? Stage an accident where no one but Mikoto gets hurt? Why make it a big public spectacle the whole city will know about?

I get making it public and having lots of witnesses would in theory get an unshakable, collective truth out there but if that's what Aleister is going for, he's severely underestimated how many people like arguments and conspiracy theories
>>
>>144822929
>The heat wave
>heat
Fiamma is still in the city.
>>
Index is so dead.
>>
File: 1453428972410.jpg (88KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
1453428972410.jpg
88KB, 535x666px
>>144825408
>Fiamma jobbing to filthy espers
>>
>>144824287
Seriously fuck Index, Kamachi's fucked his readers over too many times.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.