[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: city hunter.jpg (11KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
city hunter.jpg
11KB, 261x193px
WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS SOONER
>>
File: city hunter2.jpg (318KB, 1280x945px) Image search: [Google]
city hunter2.jpg
318KB, 1280x945px
Oops, sorry for thumbnail

this show is fucking dope
>>
>>144805600

Because you weren't born yet, anon.

So, what's your opinion?
>>
>>144805710

I'm only a few episodes into the first series, it's stupid but fantastic. Solid animation, great music, generally fun to watch.

Also that fucking opening.
>>
pls talk about this show with me
>>
>>144806050
sorry man ill put it on my list to watch at some point though, ok?
>>
>>144805600
Is still one of my favourite movies of all time, Jackie Chan is just the best.
>>
>>144805600
Because /a/ has shit taste and cannot talk about anything that is actually good. Probably due to the fact that the overwhelming majority of posters here were clearly born after the year 1999. But yeah City Hunter is great, outside of the fact that Kaori's constant mokkori blocking gets really obnoxious. Ryo deserves all the mokkori in the world for being such a badass.
>>
File: city_hunter_013.jpg (94KB, 600x920px) Image search: [Google]
city_hunter_013.jpg
94KB, 600x920px
I want Ryo to touch my mokkori
>>
File: WP-CityHunter_01.jpg (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
WP-CityHunter_01.jpg
97KB, 1024x768px
Openings are rad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLWjBJMEMaU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w
>>
>>144805600
I loved the legit explanation of Kaori's shit aim even if it was a bit of a retcon.
>>
>Koji wada praised this show before dying
>>
File: disappoint.png (628KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.png
628KB, 1280x720px
>>144805600
>not watching the superior korean drama
>>
>>144810018
>Not watching the one with Jackie Chan

The true Filter of Good Taste
>>
>>144810018
Yer kidding
>>
One of my favorite things was while Angel Beats was airing, so many people would think what TK was saying was hilarious and never caught he was quoting Get Wild
>>
File: ryou.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ryou.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>144809344
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re8d36wQy9w
What a mokkori opening.
>>
Kaori is shit but it evens out with ryo. Also /a/ save a few anons has pretty shit taste.
>>
Isn't it like 200 episodes? Can I just read the manga? I don't want to download that much.
>>
>>144811952
Then there is angel heart and cats eye bumping it up another 150.
>>
>>144811952
The manga is highly recommended. Gorgeous art. Like, the anime doesn't do justice to all the sexy women in the manga.
>>
>>144805677

>dope

kys millenial netizen
>>
Did you get this from the old anime thread? I thought about trying it, but the discussion in the thread and info on aniDB made it seem underwhelming for such a long series.
>>
Was his mokkori censored in the anime?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.