[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bleach ending in two chapters >Nisekoi ending in two chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 446186_1352928070832_500_280.jpg (54KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
446186_1352928070832_500_280.jpg
54KB, 499x280px
>Bleach ending in two chapters
>Nisekoi ending in two chapters
>Big Order ending next month
>Billy Bat ending next month
>Genshinken: Second Season ending next month
>Gintama ending pretty soon
>Magi probably going to end by the end of the year at least beginning of next year

What the fuck is going on? Also, I feel like this tends to happen every so often that a bunch of manga end at once
>>
Apocalypse
>>
>>144790130
It's actually symbolism for the next generation of manga/anime creations coming in to replace the oldies. The old generation is coming to an end, and new works will be given birth to replace them. The reason One Piece can't end yet, is because we're still in the same era. Once One Piece ends, then the new era will start.
>>
>>144790130
I read plenty of ongoing series yet most of those aren't among them, just find something else.

> Niseko
> Big Order
Who the hell reads this shit.
>>
Good. Maybe something worthwile will replace them this time.
>>
Shit
Shit
Shit
Don't know
Shit
Meh
Shit

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
Thank god nobody cares about Bleach so it truly disappears, unlike Naruto.
>>
>>144790130
>>Billy Bat ending next month
Whoa wait what
>>
>>144790375
/thread
>>
>>144790130
Hayate no Gotoku is ending this December.
Zettai Karen Children will be ending next year.
>>
>>144791136
thank god ,did anything ever actually happen in hayate no gotoku aftler little athena appeared?
>>
>>144791521
A bunch of stuff. Nagi lost her fortune, Hayate realized he loved an idol, Hinagiku definitively lost the Hayatebowl, Nagi decided to become a mangaka for real and made friends beyond Sakuya and Izumi, Klaus got tortured, and Hayate found his long-lost older brother.

Now he's trying to seduce Maria in order to break her heart and open a path to the Royal Garden again because the only way to regain Nagi's inheritance is hidden in the Royal Garden.
>>
Does Big Order go past the anime?
>>
>>144791136
That piece of shit Hayate should've been cancelled the moment they cast Sakuya aside.
>>
Fucking finally I hope it burns in hell where it belongs
>>
>>144790130
There's more.

>Tokyo ESP ended yesterday
>xxxHolic Rei ending this year
>Toriko ending
>SNK junior high ending soon
>SNK ending next year
>>
>>144790375
>The new era starts
I'm scared, guys.
>>
>>144791798
More Sakuya and Hayate is literally all I want.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 319x316px
>>144790375
>yfw one piece is the Gol D. Roger of manga
>>
Everything comes to an end. Some sooner than other, and often not in a satisfying way.
>>
>Any of those besides Gintama and Billy Bat mattering
>>
>>144792766
>>xxxHolic Rei ending this year
X ending never, fuck you Clamp.
>>
File: gits 2deep4u.jpg (15KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
gits 2deep4u.jpg
15KB, 500x273px
>>144792923
>>
>>144790375
Kochikame ending will be the true end of an era.
>>
>>144790375
HxH and Berserk need to end as well
>>
>>144790375
Will Bastard!! start again once the new era starts?
>>
>>144790130
>tfw Jojo still BTFO all of them
theyre all trash anyway and deserve to end
>>
>>144791136
>hayate no gotoku ending
Good, I stopped caring when Hinagiku lost the Hayateb owl which in retrospect is way more than I should have read this shit
>>
>>144797001
I can't tell who's worse, jojofags or faggots pretending to be jojofags shitting on other series for no reason at all
>>
>>144797081
second one, at least jojofags will do cool poses with you if you don't wanna feel autistic alone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.