[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY FUCK i just want to see some guy completely BLOW THE FUCK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (91KB, 359x255px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
91KB, 359x255px
HOLY FUCK i just want to see some guy completely BLOW THE FUCK OUT a basic and abundant harem setting, but with plenty of guys to pop their minds too, and so the girls can witness it... WHY IS THIS NOT A THING!? WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS WANT /a/!?
>>
re zero
>>
>>144760920
care to try that again?
>>
>>144760967
It's not a harem so it doesn't entirely fit OPs bill.
>>
>>144761144
i think im gona redo this thread
>>
fuck i should have deleted it, now i cant
>>
>>144761144
anyways what i think the way this could happen is we have an mc alright, but he is completely realized and his personality and actions feel very realistic. But he is a very unusual/unconventional character.

What im feeling is a very ambitious, out-of-the-box, crazy kind of thinking character, put in a dumb anime setting, and see what he does with it
>>
Just go fap to some ntr, it'll straighten you out.
>>
>>144760920
Rance. That is all.
>>
>>144761654
oh fuck yeah, its just the game right. no show?
>>
>>144760967
he said harem not haram
>>
File: Super-Lovers-1.jpg (61KB, 588x328px) Image search: [Google]
Super-Lovers-1.jpg
61KB, 588x328px
>HOLY FUCK i just want to see some guy completely BLOW THE FUCK OUT a basic and abundant harem setting, but with plenty of guys to pop their minds too, and so the girls can witness it
Yeah, I got the show for you, it's called "Super Lovers". That guy with grey hair actually works as a host in a bar, and all the girls want to fuck him. It's a virtual massive Harem, and he just "blows them all off" in front of all the other guys who work there. You know why? because he's a faggot and wants man ass, that little boy he's hugging in the picture. Yeah, it's Yaoi shit, but that's what you want to watch, right? It's right up your alley, it's your dream come true in anime form. You'll love it!
>>
File: 1447151993775.jpg (476KB, 744x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1447151993775.jpg
476KB, 744x1392px
>>144761654
>>
>>144761697
>>144761246
>>144761212
>>144761398
>>144760920
you need to lurk more and think before you post
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.