[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who possibly thought this would be a good idea? I mean if they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: VLC-00019.png (113KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
VLC-00019.png
113KB, 640x360px
Who possibly thought this would be a good idea? I mean if they were reusing footage to save on costs I'd get it, but each episode was animated sufficiently differently that they probably didn't save squat, and the dialogue was slightly different too. Honestly what was even the fucking point?
>>
>people asks if they should see endless eight
>autists recommend them to do so
>>
DESHO?!
>>
I finally got around to finishing this. Gonna watch the movie tonight. What am I in for. Do we find out why kyon wanted to talk to Nagato each time.
>>
>>144758753
no
>>
>>144758753
don't watch the movie yet watch the spinoff with nagato first then the movie
>>
>>144758327
>See an anime about time loop
this_is_gonna_be_good.jpg
>Mid-season before MC realises wtf is happening
>Think they will fastforward the repeated events but they don't
>Same conversations, same activities, still no plans to break the loop
>MC is the pinacle of betaness in shonnen mango, doesn't rape H-chan
>More useless idiotic K-ON "fun is fun"-like scenes
>Authors are circle-jerking on the concept of endless """fun""" and guilt
>Can no more differentiate previous episode from current episode
>Is it the episode from yesterday ? Is it yesterday ? How long has it been ?

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>144759440
wtf no. close this thread and go straight to the movie.
>>
It was the best bad idea in anime history.
>>
File: Kirino Chiba bamboo blade.jpg (74KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
Kirino Chiba bamboo blade.jpg
74KB, 500x284px
>>144759698
Nice try anon but you can't fool me. I bet the movie completely spoils the spinoff series.
>>144759440
Thanks for the advice
>>
File: 1245256765821.png (695KB, 1279x2495px) Image search: [Google]
1245256765821.png
695KB, 1279x2495px
>>
File: 2213317.png (557KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2213317.png
557KB, 1024x1280px
Following this shit weekly was the worst 8 weeks of my life
>>
>>144759899
I could have spoiled you right here. I didn't. KyoAni designed the plot to have the movie directly follow S2. Spin-off isn't worth watching, if anything will diminish the movie.
>>
File: Nagato.Yuki.full.389688.jpg (857KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Nagato.Yuki.full.389688.jpg
857KB, 2560x1440px
>>144760298
>not wanting to see more of Nagato animated
faggot
>>
>>144760298
The spinoff was alright if you go into it expecting a spinoff and not a goddamned season 3
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.