[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he have beaten the king pre-rose?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Gon_san.jpg (299KB, 974x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Gon_san.jpg
299KB, 974x1494px
Could he have beaten the king pre-rose?
>>
>>144750093
No the king would eat him then get stronger. They needed Genthur
>>
>>144750133
Although the king is a magnitude above the royal guards I honestly think Gon-san would have been able to match him.

The cat got defeated by a few slabs and after death her body became stronger, but she still got fucked right up.
>>
>>144750344
None of gons punches are stronger then fucking Zero hand and thats the only thing that could even make the king feel the slightest bits of pain.
>>
I asked Togashi this last night and told me that Gon-san would have had a 38.735% chance to defeat the King.
>>
>>144750093
He could not even beat Hisoka. Prove me wrong.
>>
Why not just use a little bit of the poison instead of distributing it via huge explosion?
>>
>>144750093
100% he could have killed the King. Hunter Gon surpasses Zero Hand.
>>
>>144751018
Fucking how?
>>
Pitou was sure he'd be a threat at least.
>>
Pitou only said that "his fangs would reach the King" which isnt much of an assessment. Gon may have been able to physically harm the king, but Meruem's superior intelligence and durability would always have him trump Gon-san.
>>
>>144750093
Yes
>>
>>144750093
Thanks to Pitou's lie about Kite's status Gon-san was able to appear. A battle between Gon-san vs Meruem would never happen in HxH manga, powerlevelfag.
>>
>>144750093
Probably not. His aura may have matched the King's, but not his intellect or base physical resilience. Netero kept up with the King purely through mastery of technique and battle experience. Gon simply gained raw power.
>>
>>144750093
Yes.
>>144750454
Are you fucking retarded? His Rock was many times stronger than that. A simple kick made Pitou vomit blood and he had much more aura than Netero.
>>
>>144750093
Why didn't Killua just went back home and tell Nanika to get rid of Meruem
>>
>>144756888
>>144751018
Zero hand is ALL of Netero's nen in a single attack, Gon's Rock is not stronger.
>>
>>144751018
>>144756888
>>144758014
Face it everything in this show is bullshit made up on the spot so you guys have no idea whose stronger
>>
>>144758014
neteru was well over 150 by this point and way past his prime, and this is literally peak Gon we're talking about here, someone who is presumably as strong or stronger than Ging.

now, explain to me how a charged up rock couldn't do damage to pre-rose king
>>
>>144750093

It's been a couple years since I read through HxH but didn't Gon sacrifice his powers to amplify them to their max potential? Gon in that moment is the strongest he will ever be even when he inevitably regains his powers and trains. For a brief flash Gon was impressive but I don't think he would have been a match for Meruem. HxH subverts a lot of tropes and there's no bigger subversion to powercreep than having the strongest being appear and die in the middle of the manga. There can still be huge threats and fights can be chock full of strategies but I don't think even the strongest enhancer will ever match Meruems speed, strength, or durability.
>>
>>144758380
Rock is strong, but how can you seriously think that one attack has more power than all of Netero's nen.
>>
Zero Hand was stronger, it smashed a crater into the ground.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.