[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

What do you think of my wife?
>>
She's a little young dont you think
>>
>>144744684
Old hag
>>
>>144744684
I bet I could beat her up.
>>
>>144744730
*loli
>>
Nice Grandma OP
>>
>>144744820
I Love 4chan.
>>
>Biscuit is now the strongest ranked character in HxH
When will he update the list to count Ging and the rest of the new cast.
>>
>>144744684
world class hunter that's currently on the dark continent expidition.
>>
>>144744935
when he continues the fucking manga without another H I A T U S
>>
5 facts about Bisky:
1. She's cute!
2. I love her!
3. She's a girl!
5. BISKYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>144744843
fuck off retard
>>
>>144744684
What, is she behind the gorilla?
>>
File: Biscuit_Full_Body_View.jpg (99KB, 768x1272px) Image search: [Google]
Biscuit_Full_Body_View.jpg
99KB, 768x1272px
>>144744684
Your wife shouldn't be so insecure about her appearance.
>>
>>144745612
>file name isn't Joseph_Joestar_Promising_Tequila
>>
>can expertly both dom and sub
she's good
>>
File: 008.jpg (283KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
283KB, 1066x1600px
>one of the strongest fighters in HxH
>never fights anyone except a barber and that one guy
>>
>>144745612
She wants to be a cute loli and used a significant portion of her nen potential to do so.

The most noble of endeavors.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.