[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you not yet read Nasu's recently-written 3-part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: Mismarca Koukoku Monogatari.jpg (995KB, 1968x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Mismarca Koukoku Monogatari.jpg
995KB, 1968x1400px
Have you not yet read Nasu's recently-written 3-part prequel to Mismarca?
>>
File: Mx0 2.0.png (642KB, 1121x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mx0 2.0.png
642KB, 1121x1600px
It's pretty good. Still really unhappy about the fact that the Mismarca manga got canned and the novel is in translations never status.
>>
>>144714630
Who do we have to pay to translate it? If Overlord is licensured, then surely the Masurwao novels could be, too. Or maybe we can kidnap fan translators! Or maybe the recent Japanese mass murderer can be convinced to translate this before he gets the seppuku sentencing.
>>
I like how he does things that are utterly logically pointless except for harem acquisition purposes.
>>
>>144714965
Making him a translating slave seems a good punishment to me
>>
>>144714418
I read this the other day. Surprisingly well written, especially the climax of the Grand Prix race. Hideo is based and one of the best LN MCs I've come across IMO though that's not saying much.

>>144714630
>>144714965
Maybe ask VI's translator for this? IIRC he was interested in reading the novels.
>>
>>144714418
I find it funny how this series is relatively light hearted while Mismarca is a crazy wheel of SUFFERING and tumbling down.
>>
>>144715754
>Wiruko is a ghost that calls herself "the spirit that failed to save the future"
2bleak
>>
>>144715827
Noooo hahahah, I've still got 8 chapters left.

Well, I've reached the point where MC Slamajam finally got real and stopped using his batman voice.
>>
>>144715754
Misumarca is a lot of things though. It's true that there are crazy and over-the-edge moments, but as a whole, it's pretty comedic.

Still can't forgive Pariel bitch and the others betrayal.

Jess a bro

>>144714630
I would even work on those web specials that were posted some time before, if not for the fact that they were pictures for ants. Luna princess deserves it, but my eyes not.
>>
>>144714418
>Nasu's recently-written 3-part prequel to Mismarca
What, is that out?

Heck, I knew there was going to be something else after vol.12 but never thought it was a fucking prequel.

Well, I can see why a prequel and not a sequel.
>>
>>144716247
Pariel did nothing wrong.
>>
>>144717226
So is her charge also a girl?

Does princess ever realize she is actially in a yuri manga?
>>
File: 002.jpg (199KB, 1478x1080px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
199KB, 1478x1080px
>>144717226
Well, it's not like she was important to me, desu. Edelweiss's betrayal was what hit me the most.

Just now I'm reading the last two volumes. Had to read vol.12 afterword to realize it was the last one ;_;
>>
>>144718726
>Had to read vol.12 afterword to realize it was the last one ;_;

Wait, the series ended? So what the hell happened? Did MC-kun get what he wanted or did it end on one of those to be continued in a new series shenanigans?
>>
>>144718988
I'm in the middle of reading it, but it seems he was forced to reveal how the seimahai is activated, or so I was told.

There is the Zenraman volume that I've never read because I don't know why. Actually, the whole volume was skipped thinking it was a dupe of vol.10.

>Wait, the series ended?
Yes, they did. What OP posted is actually interesting, but OP is a faggot and could care less about explaining why it was. The whole series, Mismarca included, are written in the same universe, with separations of some years between them.

Mismarca is the one that can be located in the future hundred years after most of them. Also, you need to read those other series, and the new one called Himawari-series to fully understand Mismarca world, and specially vol.12 as far as I'm reading.
>>
>>144719306
As I understand it the chronology is Origami --> Masurawo --> Reisen --> (a few hundred years gap) --> Mismarca. Where does Himawari fall on the timeline?
>>
>>144719306
Wait, Sentou Jousai Masurawo and Mismarca Koukoku Monogatari are part of the same universe? Holy fuck! Anyone got a summary?
>>
>>144719747
So the author has put out four LN series and just started a fifth one. They all share the same universe as >>144719306 and >>144719405 said.

Origami starts with a girl called Suzuran (she's called Lily in Masurawo) who is supposed to be a Saint and ends up having to work for the Iori Business Liquidation Group. All she wants is a normal life but she's also a candidate to become the Demon Lord so everyone is after her. Eventually she gathers her friends and wages war on Heaven.

You seem to know what Masurawo is about, basically it takes place some time after Suzuran battled it out with Heaven and took away their power to control the world or something like that. The Seima King becomes responsible for ruling the world with that power etc. You can read the LN spoilers that Village Idiot put out with the final chapter of the manga version to find out what happens there.

Reisen is like a year or so later after Masurawo and has Hideo working at the Imperial House's supernatural agency.

Then there's Mismarca which is like several hundred years later. According to the spoilers Wiruko shows up briefly and Shouki's descendants also appear
>>
>>144719405
Himawari is between Reisen and Mismarca.

>>144719747
It's a crazy universe.

>>144719939
Mismarca is like 400 years iirc.
>>
>>144720062
>Himawari is between Reisen and Mismarca
Is Hideo still the protagonist? Are the raws out
>>
>>144720111
Haven't read it yet, but I don't think he is the protagonist this time.

Raw: http://www.jcafe24.net/index.php?topic=52013
>>
>>144720418
Thanks man
>>
File: 307.jpg (91KB, 1475x1080px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
91KB, 1475x1080px
>>144720533
There is the characters page too: http://sneakerbunko.jp/series/himawari/

So it's confirmed Hideo is not part of the cast now.And I'm pretty sure it is still hundreds years ago from Misumarca.

>>144719747
Can't remember the whole Masurawo series, but didn't it have the Sacred Cup thing? Seimahai is the same thing you can see lots of time being mentioned in Mismarca.

And I've spoiled myself Mahiro and the other Princess are the Seimahai punitive force to deal with the Demon Lord? Fuck, I was expecting to read about how the defeated or lose against the Demon Lord.

Need to read it and don't skip anything, but the illustrations won me over.
>>
>>144720418
>>144720699
It kinda looks like Durarara.
>shy withdrawn glasses heroine
>feisty cop
>color gangs
>>
So mismarca ended? I dont read the LN but the manga was very interesting. all I know is bits and pieces like his head maid betrayed him, head of the father, sex dungeon, and thats it, I dont know what happened to pariel. and what happened to end .can I get a summary?
>>
>>144721518
>Sex dungeon
Well, since I'll never see Mismarca on the silver screen until 2033, you might as well spoil this for us. In gratuitously inaccurate fashion, of course.
>>
>>144721591
I could've sworn I spoilered it. but like I said I dont read im just regurgitating what I learned in the last mismarca thread.
>>
>>144721620
Oh no, you did spoil it. I only cry out tears of rage against the god of translating because I'll never know what things things' stories are ;_;
>>
File: 1406520569468.jpg (89KB, 503x352px) Image search: [Google]
1406520569468.jpg
89KB, 503x352px
>>144721620
>Oh no, you did spoil it
im sorry anon. i didn't mean to be that guy. but im probably wrong im probably thinking about shield hero.
>>
>>144721518
He returned to Mismarca with the Heroes where everything was revealed. In fact, Edelweiss was always an Empire secret agent and other maids, the consultant guy and even Pariel, were working in order to get Seimahai information.

Pariel got too much attached to Mahiro, so she even had some hope in running away, but Mahiro kind of snapped once everything was discovered.

He got sent to the Empire as Lunas' husband, and treated like shit by the third princess we never saw in the manga. He was appointed as a tactician consultant, and worked for the empire. Through all this shit he will never ever trust in anyone but Jess, who was always a bro and always had the most sincere intention towards the demon lord's problem and as a friend with Mahiro.

Mahiro will remain the twisted person he is up to the very end.

Pariel and him hate each other. She hates him since he is no more the Mahiro that would help her and his friends, instead he will choose the empire, and he hates her after the whole betrayal.

It's important to note that all of them are quite the idiots with this shit, when the demons are just about wrecking havoc.

There is a side story called Shinai, full of fun. And Mismarca X (Ekusu) too.

As for the heroes, is thanks to Jess that they could go away from Lunas after she killed Mahiro's dad. Summarizing this needs to summarize the whole series and then knowing at least some of the other works for the final volume.
>>
>>144721799
>pariel hate mahiro cause he change
>oh no you didnt choose me even after I betrayed you and never told you anything
this is a new level of stupid.
>>
>>144721799
This ending sounds depressing
>>
>>144721869
That's why no one likes her. It's also depressing because they called him a traitor when he didn't help them to save that country, instead told the representative to give up and become part of the Empire. I'm talking about the conflict between two countries over a noble's murdering that had to be over viewed by the Empire,

>>144721894
It's really not. The series end saying that they hold all humanity's hope and never ending intention of losing to the threat. I can see why there is not more about how they fight the Demon Lord' demons, but it ends with a light of hope with a snake that will put reason and logic above anything. One that think about uniting through the tongue and by force.
>>
>>144721869
It's a tad more nuanced that.

Pariel got fed alot of lies and half-truths regarding Mahiro.

You can chalk it up to her being a gullible idiot, but it's not like she suddenly hates him for no reason.
>>
>>144722276
there was something I learned from watching a movie. BVS and that is "ignorance is not innocence" . I know its not for no reason but considering what hes been, im guessing his train of thought is something like its easier to deal with your enemies than it is to deal with your allies. so he wouldn't want to go through that same thing again but with his enemies he knows exactly what cards he's holding .
>>
It's interesting how all you Japanese literates find these stories fascinating. The story itself seems like a, "Hey, you know how you were originally the MC and all that? Well now your not! GLHF btw killed your entire family for kicks."
>>
I think this is about to go full SUFFERING right about now.
>>
It now occurs to me to just try to confuse the great inenlightened masses with more Greatest Warrior Masurauo on the front page.
>>
File: Wiruko 1.png (54KB, 289x832px) Image search: [Google]
Wiruko 1.png
54KB, 289x832px
>>
File: Wiruko 2.png (126KB, 617x785px) Image search: [Google]
Wiruko 2.png
126KB, 617x785px
>>
>>144721799
That sounds sad, like really sad.
>>
>>144714418
Nope.
>>
>>144722063

Does he kill the people that betrayed him?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.