[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this have the worst fanbase of all time? The anime in itself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: so fucked up.gif (972KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
so fucked up.gif
972KB, 500x341px
Does this have the worst fanbase of all time? The anime in itself is pretty good imo (nothing excellent, but good), but jesus fuck the fanbase.

They absolutely LOVE to boast how this is the SUPERIOR mecha. "oh but it's so sadistic" "oh but the suffering" "oh but the complex characters", "oh but the Oedipal symbolism", when the characters are not particularly complex and most of the suffering is very much standard. It's like they've been watching shit for most of their lives and when something decent comes along they treat it like the new fucking Mona Lisa.

Whenever you even dare question the fact that it may not be THAT groundbreaking or good, they viciously attack you accusing of liking Shonen and "perfect characters with no flaws".

Watch Mazinger Z if you like Eva, you fucks
>>
>>144713596
>Does this have the worst fanbase of all time?
No. Those are Fatefags.
>>
>>144713596
The two worst fanbases of all time are probably Bronies and Homestuck.
>>
>>144713898
They don't have anything to do with anime.
>>
>>144713596
Fate and LotGH
>>
i love eva, but i don't think it's transcendentally deep or good. i love the world, the designs, the lore, the angels and the fights are just incredibly memorable.
>>
>>144713926
Op asked worst canvases not worst canvases in anime. Also, I'd say fate fags are objectively worse like another anon said or anyone who thinks SAO is the GOAT is equally bad if not worse.
>>
>>144714230
Fanbases fuck autocorrect
>>
>>144714230
This is the anime board. It's more than implied that he was specifically talking about anime related fanbases.
>>
File: 1275005278667.jpg (771KB, 2000x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1275005278667.jpg
771KB, 2000x1986px
The plot in Evangelion isn't very important since that's not what it's really about. However, people who think that the characters or the themes don't have any depth suffer from some sort of mental retardation and should stick to simpler things like Gundam.
>>
>>144713596
You've fallen for the meme that suffering is why people think Eva is good.
>>
Nobody is worse than Hetalia.
>>
I think I hace watched EVA for the wrong reason.
I watched for mechas, the design is really good.
The suffering is fun and all, but I think people just didn't understand the reason and just said that was a master piece.
It's good, but the fans over hype it.
>>
I recently watched this after putting it off for a decade. I liked it and some moments hit home but Jesus Christ, the over hypeness of this series was just too fucking real.
>>
>>144714113
The designs are cool. Yes. But seriously I can't remind any fight.
Also, to all EVAfags. Evangelion isn't deep you fucking pieces of shit. The ending is Just an ass-pull that needed a movie to Be explained.
And you want to try to insert deepness in a "Monster of The week anime". But it hasn't any. The characters except Shinji is Just plain.
"Oedipal symbolism" my Golden asshole
>>
>>144713596
Louise have the worst fanbase
She is the most overrated shit cancer tsundere in the history
>>
File: 1469260035329.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469260035329.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>144713596
>>144713857
>>144714017
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.