[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst MC 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Oldermakoto.jpg (59KB, 508x478px) Image search: [Google]
Oldermakoto.jpg
59KB, 508x478px
>betrays his organisation
>defends mass muderers
>excuse is they were good guys before
>believes they deserve no punishment at all

Literally the worst moralfag of all time
>>
>>144709490
Fuck off Munakata
>>
DEY WUZ GUD KIDS
>>
Play the game faggot.

It was either that or letting lady mastermind clone in x15
>>
>>144710413
>It was either that or letting lady mastermind clone in x15

Not it was either what he did or bringing in the remaining despairs and have them pay for their crimes.

He chooses to let them fuck around.

Also you seem to forget his action literally caused Junko to almost be revived again in the first place.
>>
>>144710413
Why I don't think Makoto made the wrong decision in trying to rehabilitate them, he could have just killed them all. He could have killed them when they were captured, or any time after the killing game started, or as soon as he saw AI Junko show up. Instead he chose to enter the game himself and try and help, but he had plenty of opportunities to dispose of the despairs.
>>
>>144709490
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D
>>
>>144711049
I doubt they could kill Izuru.
>>
>>144709490
On the other hand, he managed to round up 15 of them while FF can barely fight against two or three at once. Who's more competent?
>>
>>144712525
After he's strapped into NWP, it's pretty easy.
>>
>>144714961
>On the other hand, he managed to round up 15 of them while FF can barely fight against two or three at once. Who's more competent?
>hur dur it's so hard to round up guys who literaly came to you

PS. Naegi was supposed to have fucked up and Izuru and the couple others should have woken up as despairs but we all know how shitty the danganronpa plot is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.