[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Danganronpa Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 698
Thread images: 134

File: 1469467905434.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469467905434.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Braceface Edition
>>
File: 1469456508915.jpg (66KB, 1116x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469456508915.jpg
66KB, 1116x629px
Will she appear in despair arc ?
>>
>>144700685
>Edition
>>
>>144700813
Well, she's one class higher than the Despair class and she has already been mentioned so it's possible.
>>
>>144700685
>edition
Fuck you.
>>
I like neat little touches like these.
>>
File: 58064129_p0.png (831KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58064129_p0.png
831KB, 768x1024px
I'm so glad I got to see the best guy in this episode.
>>
File: 1469412605826.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469412605826.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
Goodbye Great-o Gozu
>>
File: 42325363_p0.jpg (368KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42325363_p0.jpg
368KB, 1000x750px
14th post for Hinanami.
>>
> Persona chops off Naegis hand
> "See, now you don't have a bracelet. So run and make this sporting."
> Sleeping gas gets pumped in
> Naegi wakes up with a second bracelet with the rule "don't lose your other hand" and also Persona is dead
>>
File: dat_boner.png (554KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dat_boner.png
554KB, 800x450px
>>144700685
Behold the hair boner!
>>
File: 1469456914511.jpg (70KB, 1116x629px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469456914511.jpg
70KB, 1116x629px
Would you kiss her ?
>>
>>144701533
Yu doesn't seem like the kind of guy who plays fair
>>
File: bf.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bf.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>>144701661
Yes.


Brace face gave me lots of fetishes as a kid.
>>
File: 1463051642333.jpg (260KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463051642333.jpg
260KB, 2000x720px
Friendly reminder that someone is using a prerecording of Monokuma that was shot in the hopes peak gym
>>
>>144701805
Maan, that was a fun watch
>>
>>144701858
>monokuma is more rounded
What does it mean?
>>
>>144701661
Yes, then I would let her dominate me in hulk form.
>>
>>144701858
So are we SAW now?
Was one of the victims MERELY PRETENDING?
>>
>>144701577
He can clearly breathe in this scene.
>>
File: smug2.png (193KB, 608x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug2.png
193KB, 608x533px
>tfw your favorite has defied his death flags for 3 whole episodes
>>
>>144701858
That makes N O S E N S E

There's plenty of reason for whoever's doing this would use a set like Hope's Peak, plus wherever the game is being held is an FF building i.e. based on Hope's Peak architecture and could easily have a similar room.

Using prerecorded Monokuma would mean they recorded some ultra-specific stuff that reacted perfectly to some scenarios, and you can't even explain how Hotwheel's PC got nerfed.
>>
>>144701947
Doesn't mean he appreciates a dirty skank lying on top of him.
>>
>>144701773
It's Togami. He's taking advantage of Miaya's killing game by allowing as many "problematic" FF leaders to be taken out, leaving only those that are fit to serve under him elft.
>>
You can heal one of the mentally unstable characters, who do you choose?
>>
File: 1412016569921.jpg (19KB, 385x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412016569921.jpg
19KB, 385x340px
>Miaya throws a fit about being doomed now that two people know her NG code.
>they reveal their NG codes to her with their bracelets.
>Miaya doesn't show them hers
>made a right turn in episode 2.
If it wasn't an animation fuckup, she's looking sketchy as fuck, but the fact that she threw the fit in the first place would suggest that she doesn't know the other players NG codes, which you think would be something the traitor would know.
>>
Who was flying the helicopter that was shooting at Hagakure?
>>
File: 1459737881100.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459737881100.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
How did they manage to make all the new characters in Future Foundation so unlikable? These are supposedly the elite that have survived and seen some shit but they act more retarded than the teenage cast of the first danganronpa.
>>
>>144701991
Is the plot becoming too... complex... for you?
Junko finds a way, she always does.
>>
Let's go ahead and take a look at the characters who are most suspicious:
> Old Man
Too calm, and Kirigiri thinks he's being too suspicious, and seeing as she's the only person trying to figure out who the killer is.

> Hot Wheels
Brozu was killed in a locked room, and it's unlikely the Hopes Peak pair was behind it. Also despite the no Right Turn thing, she didn't actually SHOW her bracelet.

> Braceface
Gave chase to Aoi and Hot Wheels. One reason could be because she believed Aoi to be dead. Also, if her grudge with Candy Girl is over Blacksmith and due to some brainwashing candy, the Don't Eat rule could be to try and ween him off it.

> Fedora
Too suspicious to actually be suspicious, but that's what they want you to think.

> Anybody who is dead
Because nobody is checking the fucking bodies

> Animator
Doesn't want to show his Bracelet and was in the Despair class, a point which nobody has brought up yet

Yu and Boxer are too stubbornly retarded to be the Masterminds, the couple are too prime for one to die for the other to despair to be behind it, and any of the Hopes Peak lot being behind it would be a Twist for the sake of a Twist
>>
>>144702017
Bandai, so he actually speaks up about his NG code or so that he just covers his eyes.
>>
File: Monaca.jpg (101KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Monaca.jpg
101KB, 960x544px
>>144702039
>>
>>144702046
Ruruka, Sonosuke and Seiko are cool also cute
>>
File: Cn9llL2VMAAUHyu.jpg (132KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cn9llL2VMAAUHyu.jpg
132KB, 900x1200px
>>144702014
But Togami is in the killing game. Look how Monokuma was dropping him into it with the other FF members.
>>
>>144702029
Traitor or not, she's going to either punch or kick Aoi at some point.
>>
>>144702046
>How did they manage to make all the new characters in Future Foundation so unlikable?
>Great Gozu
>Unlikable
>>
>>144702046
I wouldn't say they're being retarded, besides Sakakura who just wants to slobber on Yu's dick over and over. They just can't sit down and think because they're still panicked. Give it a few episodes.
>>
Based weedman has predicted the DR1 survivors will be okay.
>>
>>144702070

>cover his eyes

hearing violence being commited still counts as witnessing it anon-kun.
>>
File: 1457451503496.gif (827KB, 500x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457451503496.gif
827KB, 500x255px
>>
Do we have actual clues about the traitor?

I only can think of
>Being smart/strong enough to hang the corpses from the ceiling
>May be able to move through the ceiling
>>
>>144702029
But then you're saying she was doing 270 degree turns while running from Seiko just so she could make up an excuse for a future conversation she didn't know was going to happen.

Not saying it's impossible but that's some real mastermind shit right there.
>>
DR1
>Starts with losing consciousness
>Memory loss
>Ridiculous executions
>Monokuma has his own room
>Remnants of Despair salvaged Junko's body parts in perfect condition, despite her death being crushed flat (which would be possible, if that death only caused comatosis)
SDR2
>Starts with losing consciousness
>Virtual reality
>Memory loss
>Monokuma created places
>Ridiculous executions
>People, who died in game are in coma in real life
DR3
>Starts with losing consciousness
>Monokuma seems to have his room somewhere
>Door, which were pierced by knife seem spotless
>Bracelets aside from electronics seem to store an excessive amount of liquids (lethal posion and 15 doses of sedatives)
All 3 games are actually VRs.
>>
>>144702046
>How did they manage to make all the new characters in Future Foundation so likable?

By wanting Naegi dead and not kissing his ass.
>>
>>144702029
A Traitor may not know the others bracelets though, Traitor may not actually be the Mastermind.
>>
>>144702029
Or maybe a "Right turn" isn't defined as what 90% of you guys think it is, perhaps she can't turn right down halls?
I can appreciate the speculations but "SHE MUST BE TRAITOR BECAUSE OF OBVIOUS SLIP UP" is getting old.
>>
>>144702113
True, let me change that to leaving the room where Sakakura is.
>>
>>144702062
>and was in the Despair class
Found the secondary that not play the second game.
>>
>>144702046
Because all the SHSL talents can't deal with being challenged at all when they think they are the best.
>>
>>144702131
Anon, the body parts are from Mukuro's corpse. And the executions in DR1 actually make sense in that they could all be done in real life. DR2 has shit that would kill the people halfway trough the execution.
>>
>>144702138

>Only Munakata and Sakakura actually want that
>Implying it was the whole FF
>>
>>144701990
>3 traitor flags
>>
>>144702131
How long are they knocked out for again?
>>
File: 1469479180866.webm (193KB, 1050x788px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469479180866.webm
193KB, 1050x788px
>>144702062
Hot Wheels literally lied to them
>>
>Hotwheels managed to get Gozu up on the ceiling because her sweet ride can extend vertically
>>
>>144702131
Monokuma doesn't have his own room, he doesn't exist anymore.
Or did you see him appear a single time after the odd video like >>144701858 stated?
Usually Monokuma always appeared saying stuff and announcing stuff.
Now hes silent as a lamb.
>>
>>144701947
Her weight directly pressing his ribcage. That shit's not good for your respiratory system.
>>
File: 1335514108037.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1335514108037.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
Why should Touko not have pay for Genocider's killings when Hajime has to pay for Izuru's?
>>
>>144702111
I want weedman to actually save them and get a waifu instead of Naegi
>>
>>144702200
>Literally most of them do
>nobody but his faggy group defends him but Gozu

Cmon I expected better from (you)
>>
File: hoshihuri_nagito.jpg (298KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hoshihuri_nagito.jpg
298KB, 768x1024px
Replace all male characters with their rule 63 counterparts
>>
>>144701533
Isnt the sleeping drug also injected via bracelet just as the poison is?
There is a chime that seems to come from the bracelets when Naegi and Hina are KO'd in episode 2 similar to a schoolbell chime
>>
http://poal.me/2rmdvr
Throw in your votes, if you haven't already.
>>
>>144702268
I mean, if this means that Nekomaru is now Not-Sakura, I'm good with it.
>>
>>144702240
She probably does somehow. For now shes just usefull for the Towa resistance in fighting against despair
>>
>>144702062
>and was in the Despair class
No,he wasn't.
The fatty is the Ultimate imposter,this Ryouta is the real animator.
>>
>>144702121
Sauce?
>>
>>144702062
I'd say the boxer is actually suspicious. He's the only one strong enough to actually carry bodies like Gozu's and Chisa's up to high places I think. Not only that, but he can use the "killing others for P4 protag" as an excuse to kill other people.
>>
>>144702240
No one give a fuck about those murders after The Tragedy when billions already died. Is like you trying to care about a theft in the cofee shop when Hitler already attacked your country
>>
Wait, did they just basically split into groups of 3? Goddammit.
>>
>>144702124
Lets take the suspicious characters from >>144702062 and lower our options
>Old man
Unlikely unless he turns out to be a martial artist of sorts (he's got some judo pose going on in the opening theme)
>Hot wheels
Possible if she's faking being crippled or if her machine can like pull things on it's own
>Braceface
Seems to be fairly smart and super strong when taking drugs but would probably go after candy girl first
>Fedora
no idea
>Animator
Total weakling probably weighs less than Naegi and I kinda doubt he's smart enough to pull something like that off.
>>
File: Screenshot (4).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot (4).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else wondering why the blood's not pink any more?

Surely this isn't just because they don't need to avoid a rating anymore. They'd keep it just for theming if it was unimportant.
>>
File: 1467954468437.jpg (45KB, 321x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467954468437.jpg
45KB, 321x322px
>>144702094
>Hagakure gets placed last
>Everyone before Monomi is participating in the killing game
>Everyone placed after her aren't inside the killing game like Hagakure and others.

I think you're onto something anon.
>>
>>144702062
>Because nobody is checking the fucking bodies
Boxer checked Chisa's body, she's as dead as it can be...aparently.
>>
>>144702350
>when billions already died
Billions?


And the old man and everyone who is in that project is just as, if not more responsible than Hajime for Izuru's actions.
>>
>>144702062
How did you not include Ruruka in the list?
I think she's guaranteed to be some kind of an incarnation of Junko after this episode.
>>
>>144702197
It's not about being possible in real life, it's about being possible inside school. And being turned into butter does bring some questions.
>>
>>144702017
Persona man. He'd seem useful if he wasn't so delusional.
>>
>>144702062
>Brozu was killed in a locked room
The culprit could have just go through the ceiling, grab Brozu, kill him and hang him with the wires
>>
>>144702370
Probably only for the Asahina bait-and-switch at this point, knowing Kodaka.
>>
File: 1468272317757.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468272317757.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>144702240
>comparing serial killings of like a couple of men to mass destruction and millions of murders
>>
WHO WERE THE FLOWERS FOR?
>>
>>144702370
An anon said early that it might be to give a more ''realistic'' effect, this is not a game anymore, this is real life.
>>
>>144702370
tomato sauce isn't pink
>>
>>144702409
How do you come to this conclusion at all? She's just filler.
>>
>>144702405
>And the old man and everyone who is in that project is just as, if not more responsible than Hajime for Izuru's actions.

>"let's keep throwing the blame on others": the post
>>
>>144702350
>>144702456
She was STILL let into Hope's Peak even before the tragedy.
>>
>>144702476
One for Chiaki, one for Junko
>>
>>144702476
Chiaki, you idiot.

Some part of Izuru still cares for her even after they fucked him up.
>>
File: 1468768800339.png (178KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468768800339.png
178KB, 500x375px
>Orlando shootings
>Bombing in Baghdad
>Police killing in Texas
>Police killing in Baton Rouge
>Nice truck
>Attempted coup in Turkey
>Shooting in Munich
>3 other attacks in Germany
>Slasher in japan
>Continued unrest in 1st world countries

The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History is coming, are you ready?
>>
File: caldroid_chiaki.png (94KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
caldroid_chiaki.png
94KB, 480x280px
>>144702508
You know I'm not dead and I wont die, right?
>>
>>144702446
>Persona man. He'd seem useful if he wasn't so delusional.

You spelled Naegi wrong anon
>>
>>144702160
> These fucking implications over some speculation
Wew lad


A perfectly valid argument can be made that the Imposter is meant to be in a different class, but is being asked to cover for the Animator so he can work in peace.

Until the Despair arc is complete or confirms it one way or the other, you can't say that he isn't 100% a possible member of the class.
>>
>>144702494
The Izuru project belongs to HPA. It''s all them. He was their creation.
>>
Gekkogahara could be the traitor but she's not fucking Monaca for sure children don't have huge ass growth spurts in like half a year.
>>
File: dat_boner_2.png (692KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dat_boner_2.png
692KB, 800x450px
Oh, come on...
>>
>>144702533
We're already living through it anon.
>>
File: what a cute couple.jpg (96KB, 1280x825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what a cute couple.jpg
96KB, 1280x825px
>>144702046
It's more the sloppy writing, honestly. It's affecting Makoto about as much as it is the newcomers I feel. Having these characters so caught up in their ideologies that they ignore basic common sense actions (like investigating anything, checking the bodies, etc)

I'm finding a lot of the newcomers interesting enough regardless.
>>
>>144702508
Izuru either hates or feels nothing for Junko.

He certainly wouldn't keep a flower around for her sake.
>>
>>144702533
only when the leader of ISIS is revealed to be a Victoria's Secret model will it happen
>>
>>144702476
Shirokuma and Kurokuma
>>
>>144702152
I was thinking much the same thing. >>144698388

It's also quite reasonable to think it was a simple animation error, but I'd rather not jump to the conclusion that they screwed up when there are still possible explanations.
>>
>>144702476
It's for Natsumi

>>144702522
>Chiaki, you idiot.

kek
>>
>Naegi can't run in the hallways

then there's only one solution
>>
>>144702230
He might have created room that looks like the first one and he appears again after time limit. He did comment on Gekkogahara using Usami, but other than that, since there is no class trial or need for additional rules, he doesn't have reason to announce anthing.
>>
File: 2016071617500468bs.jpg (124KB, 720x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016071617500468bs.jpg
124KB, 720x405px
>He has Junko inside him
Do you really believe this?
Is there a chance this can happen?
>>
>>144702533
>Hostage situation in Japan in the next few weeks
>Dangan 3 cancelled forever

D E S P A I R
>>
>>144702567
He felt enough for her or her words to become a ultimate despair
>>
Where are the webms of Aoi taking her jacket off?
>>
>>144701933
Agreed.
>>
>>144702553
Whatever (You) Say
>>
>>144702197
>the body parts are from Mukuro's corpse
Am I remembering this wrong or did Mukuro's corpse not get fucking blown to smithereens?
>>
>>144702568
how many anons would instantly become Despair
>>
>More HajimexChiaki pandering confirmed this episode.

I thought it was going to get more dark?
>>
>Turns out Great Gozu killed himself and is actually the traitor
>The only other possible killer is Seiko's hulk form due to how hunched over and tired n shit (which could also come from her sickly appearance)
>Literally just speculation
>>
>>144702564
They can't really investigate considering they'd just faint in 2 hours and then another one of them is dead. Besides, Munakata and Sakakura are constantly trying to kill some, and some just don't care.
>>
>>144702614
More like he had to get back at Hope's Peak for turning him into a talent robot and possibly leading to the events that got Chiaki killed.

Izuru never had a despair boner like the other Ultimate Despairs and he was never infatuated with Junko.
>>
Killer is Asahina.
She put blood on herself by mistake when she killed taurus so she put tomato on it and faked her death to hide it.
>>
>>144702632
Ok, Tengan.
>>
What if this is all a ruse?

What if there's no real killing game and it's just a very elaborate trick to isolate the possible betrayers and determine if Naegi is guilty or not?
>>
>>144702636
Only head and a bit of torso, but that makes Fuyuhiko's eye suspicious.
>>
>>144702652
>he fell for the ruse
"despair" arc is another simulation curing the ultimate despairs
>>
>>144702568
Nah, the leader of ISIS will turn out to be the catholic church. It's all a ruse to make another crusade happen.
>>
>>144702652
Pandering OTP is ok.
>>
>>144702240
Why does someone with no control over their alternate personality not have to pay for actions they couldn't control?
>>
>>144702614
Junko's description of their interaction is that she "just broke his spirit" which led to him working with her.

Given Izuru's character, this bit, and Junko AI's reactions to him in AE and 2-6, I don't think he's ever been terribly devoted to her.
>>
>>144702492
She's getting quite a bit of focus and acting way too clingy for it to just be "true love" or something like that.
Also, who is not "filler" at this point?

Tengan got literally maybe 2 minutes of total screentime, so did Mitarai.

Fedora's only saving grace in that regard is the fact that he's somewhat involved in the Despair arc.

And Seiko is probably just a good girl who's angry at the real traitor.
>>
>>144702046
I'm finding them plenty likable, except Sakakura, fuck that guy. Munakata's stupidity crossed over from irritating into endearing this episode. It's a fine line though.
>>
>>144702319
>>144702160
I'm starting to think that Fatty might actually be the ultimate animator. It makes no sense that in his high school life he impersonated the Animator, and yet in the Neo World program when their memories were dialed back he was Byakuya.
Seeing as Izuru had a chance to tamper, maybe Ryouta had his own chance while he was impersonating someone else.
>>
>>144702223
>her sweet ride can go up walls
>>
File: 1458244399949.gif (2MB, 580x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458244399949.gif
2MB, 580x326px
>>144702534
>chiaki with long hair
hhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhgggggg
>>
>>144702662
Munakata didn't even attempt to question anything before suggesting his voting plan though, for example.

Even in the first episode which featured the characters before the killing game kicked in, people were complaining that these characters seemed kinda one-tracked and incompetent.
>>
File: forbidden_actions.jpg (271KB, 799x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forbidden_actions.jpg
271KB, 799x768px
Made a list with all the forbidden actions we know up until now.
What do you think the others are?
>>
>>144702652
>Implying it's not HajimexNatsumi

>>144702736
Agreeed. Fuyuhiko's sister abusing Hajime needs all the pandering it can get before she dies
>>
>>144702690
Then why are Aoi/Kirigiri going along with it?
>>
>>144702787
DR2 has them act like they /just/ entered the school. Maybe Impostor changed from Togami to someone else a day or two into his studies.
>>
>>144702698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0k92RSxYq0

Get the fuck out of here with your simulation talk.

Future arc is more likely to be a simulation than Despair.
>>
>>144702820
Kyoko's is most likely talking to Naegi.
>>
>>144702820
>believing Miaya's
>>
File: 1469466420374.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469466420374.png
843KB, 1280x720px
Seiko > Mikan
>>
>>144702820
Hagakure isn't in the game
>>
>>144702606
No.
>>
>>144702275
In episode 1, they were all knocked out via sleeping gas. The bracelets just use a drug.
>>
>>144702476
Chiaki and Natsumi.
>>
>>144702820
>turning right
>confirmed

But we know that's not true.
>>
>>144702397
Here's the problem. There are 16 people and Weedman isn't one of them. This means the Kill Counter can tick down one time for a body which we don't see.


The Killer Killer manga already confirmed the existence of the Ultimate Make-Up Artist working in FF, who can make even dead bodies look like anybody. She could be a plot point for Chisa. Hell, she could even be the dead person who was disguised as Chisa for whatever unknown reason.

Gozu wears a mask, which would make life even easier to switch a body (Though you would need somebody of similar impressive size).

Bandai wouldn't need a body double, just Seiko being his accomplice, and then they kill the 16th person they have locked away to keep numbers consistent. Though this would require Bandai to just keep laying back down with a cloth over his head during every awake period.


For the record, all three dead people seem like they're strong enough to lift bodies up with ease (Yes, even Chisa. She does some crazy shit in Episode 1 of Despair)
>>
>>144702621
There is no one better suited for birthing children. I'm so glad shes alive.
>>
>>144702820
Hotwheels didn't show her bracelet, so her NG is suspect.
Has Kirigiri ever talked to or addressed someone on a one-to-one basis?
>>
Why does the FF have such shitty leaders?

Half of these people deserve no leadership position.
>>
File: 1468451126678.png (51KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468451126678.png
51KB, 480x280px
>>144702820
>Sakakura could have killed 2 niggers if he punched Aoi
>>
>>144702823
I don't understand why you Natsumi trolls base your trolling around a character who is only going to be in 2 more episodes tops before she dies.
>>
>>144702842
>Future arc is more likely to be a simulation than Despair.

Get the fuck out of here with all your simulation talk

Despair Arc is more likely to be simulation than Future.
>>
>>144702820
>Cripple Girl as confirmed
It's looking very unlikely that she was telling the truth, anon
Munataka's though, he looked at his bracelets right as Naegi closed the door behind him, so it's either that or something related
>>
>>144702820

Boxer guy's forbidden action is clearly punching. He hasn't thrown a single punch since the game began. Should be in "very likely".

Miaya might be lying about her NG because she didn't show her bracelet.
>>
>>144702856
>>144702896
>>144702917
Hotwheels a qt.
qts don't lie
>>
>>144702820
Thanks for making a chart, but
>Opening doors
Is there any evidence for this other than him getting into the Surveillance Room with his sword? Because that could have just been dramatic.
>>
>>144702820
Kyoko for some reason always crawls on the ground when there is violence, pure coincidence?
>>
>>144702820
Animator's and Kyoko's are definitely gonna be revealed at some point since they made such a big deal about it.

Hotwheels could be lying, but I don't think the earlier turn was supposed to be a hint to that. Her not showing her bracelet is what's weird.

We're probably never gonna see Gozu's or Chisa's. Maybe Kodaka will reveal it in some supplementary material.

Wonder if Seiko's has something to do with the couple. She was also acting really weirdly this episode, she could already be poisoned.

What's the point of Asahina's toy knife fake out? No one even questioned it, and I doubt the traitor did it.
>>
>people thinking any of these are simulations.
>>
>>144702923
Nice bait
>>
>>144702787
My memories of this are pretty vague, but I'm pretty sure in Island Mode the Impostor talked about his idolization of Byakuya. Maybe he normally impersonates Byakuya, but couldn't once he got to Hope's Peak? Although I suppose the true animator should be at the school as well. Maybe the Impostor simply didn't care whether or not the Animator found out, but doesn't want to be hated by Byakuya.
>>
>>144702652
Is implied death not considered dark?
>>
>>144702927
3 if punching is his own forbidden action
>>
>>144702969
see >>144702943
>>
File: 2016-03-28-821563.png (358KB, 500x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-03-28-821563.png
358KB, 500x767px
>>144702864
>Skinny
>Ugly
>Literal druggie
Blasphemy
>>
File: chiaki (05).png (71KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chiaki (05).png
71KB, 480x280px
What if the killer have also an Forbidden Action?

Maybe it is something like this:

"You can only kill an specific target each time"

That would explain why Naegi wasn't killed right off the bat.
>>
>>144702969
He doesn't chase after Naegi when they close a door in front of him.
>>
>>144702787
Nagito researched classmates before going to HPA and he knew about Togami. So I think Imposter was brought as Togami and later everyone learned he's just an imposter. Once his identity was revealed, Imposter decided to pretend to be animator so he's character can spend rest of his life home, eating.
>>
>>144701858
The building is an over seas version of the school, you'd have to be stupid to think it doesn't have a gym.
>>
>>144702969

He also didn't pursue Naegi after his sword got lodged into a door in episode 2.
>>
>>144702960
Her NG Code is "talking". Usami was hacked and is saying the wrong things for her, and controlling her wheelchair against her will.
>>
>>144703005
>>144702927
4 if the animator cant let women be harmed
>>
>>144702832
Because they, like Naegi, are kept in the dark about the fact that this is a ruse. It would make sense that because of their relation with Naegi they could tell him about what's going on if they knew.
>>
File: FcddQlv.jpg (1023KB, 2973x1838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FcddQlv.jpg
1023KB, 2973x1838px
>>144702160
Pretty sure they're talking about this. They could very well be playing the long con with our preconceived notions about the impostor.
>>
File: 1469122281242.png (732KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469122281242.png
732KB, 1280x720px
>>144702933
Stay mad Chiakifag.
>>
Why was the traitor carrying a toy knife and some tomato sauce with them anyway?
>>
>>144702690
That would be some of the most retarded shit ever. Wouldn't be surprised one bit.
>>
>>144703017
I dont think their forbidden action would be something that, if revealed, makes it completely obvious theyre the killer

it would be something as equally mundane as everyone else's, but not something guaranteed to get you killed like that one guy
>>
>>144702941
Let's see.

Clues in favor of Despair being a simulation: None

Clues in favor of Future being a simulation: The knife vanishing from the door when everybody wakes up

Also, your theory is retarded because Despair has been focusing primarily on Chisa, Hajime and Chiaki. All three are characters who aren't Ultimate Despairs that need to be rehabilitated by the supposed simulation.
>>
File: 455474576.jpg (24KB, 495x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
455474576.jpg
24KB, 495x495px
>>144702820
What are the odds that Seiko's Forbidden Action is Standing Up Straight? She was hunched for most of the episode.
>>
>>144702969
backing up >>144702943 >>144703021 and >>144703028
>>
>>144702370
couple reasons.
1. The tomato bait and switch was necessary from the start
2. Supposed to be more mature and disconnected from the previous two games
3. No need to avoid rating
4. Again they want to distance this from D1 and D2

Alternatively, every death could have been fake so far and we have been brought on a large ruse cruise.
>>
>>144703043

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what Ryota's NG has to be. Otherwise his line about "sexual harrasment" with Tengan is absurd. Not as clear cut as Juzo's punching or Munakata's door opening though.
>>
>>144702987
>What's the point of Asahina's toy knife fake out? No one even questioned it, and I doubt the traitor did it.

Maybe making the killer believe that she's already dead, but she didn't seem to know about it.
>>
>>144702476
More and more it seems like there was more Hajime left in Izuru than we were led to expect
>>
>>144702896
It's very possibly not true, but we don't know for certain. (The slightly rightward move in episode 2 is not proof.) Her not showing her NG does make it more suspect, though.
>>
File: image.png (193KB, 623x413px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
193KB, 623x413px
What the fuck is wrong with Yu? His character seems to only exist to be an antagonist just for the sake of it. That entire ending speech was him going through a bunch of mental gymnastics to justify killing Naegi just because. Did he even stop to consider that a person who knows nothing of despair probably isn't a member of the group dedicated to feeling and spreading despair? Of course not because his motivation has jumped from "kill the traitor" to "kill you because you might give people false hope".
Easily the worst fucking character. Bandai spent his time saying weird proverbs and is better than him.
>>
>>144703144
Nah, her forbidden action must be "Cannot stop being the best character"
>>
>>144702820
Hot Wheels is lying. She didn't actually show her bracelet.

There's a good chance that Skinny Animator's is something along the lines of Don't Allow Women To Come to Harm. He stepped in to save Aoi from an attack, and to make sure Kyoko wasn't being sexually harassed.

I mean, he might just be a White Knight, but his reaction to Boxer in the next episode may determine if this is his.


Speaking of Boxer, he hasn't thrown a punch since the game started. He's used a knee, and tried to attack people with a knife and a chair, so he can still use violence. So "No Punches" is Likely his.
>>
>>144703144
She was alright during episode 2 though.
>>
>>144703066
We don't know how long the KO phase is - it could be plenty of time to find materials to send a message with, or if it was Aoi covering spilt blood up like some anons think then she might have had hours to do it for all we know.
>>
File: 1458991846459.jpg (96KB, 424x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458991846459.jpg
96KB, 424x620px
>>144703144
maybe she's just a bit weird, dude
way to be a meanie
>>
>>144701805
The theme song played in my head as soon as I saw her teeth. Glad to know I'm not alone.
>>
>>144702997
>more than half of the leaders are unsociable as shit and are crazy.
>>
>>144703066
Why would you be concerned about that when they somehow got a 120+kg body down from the fucking ceiling with no issue?
>>
File: 1465035819924.png (534KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465035819924.png
534KB, 1280x720px
>>144702046
>Hating Great Gozu
>>
>>144702591

Underrated post right here.
>>
>>144703171
Got blood on herself while killing Great Gozo covered it up with tomato sauce, she then faked her own death at first to make it look like she's innocent.
>>
>>144702370
It has to be a plot point, chisa had pink blood in despair's first ep when looking back on her own death.
>>
>>144703048
>nobody knows what class Miaya was in

suspicious
>>
>>144703144
Nop, that can't be.
>>
>>144703097
>The killer in realted to the ceilings
>His forbidden action is don't touch the floor
>>
I want Seiko to nibble me
>>
>>144702262
Not that guy but Tengan, Gekkougahara, Mitarai, and Gozu are/were on his side in addition to Kirigiri and Asahina. Kimura, Ando, and Izayoi seem too caught up in they're own drama to care and Kizakura is completely neutral so far.
>>
>>144703191
>The slightly rightward move in episode 2 is not proof.

You mean the right turn she makes is not proof that she can turn right?

It's not like it can be "you can't turn 90 degrees right", because then she could turn right in smaller increments instead of turning left. Any other logic you could use to say what it is would make it so that turning left 3 times would have to trigger it too.
>>
File: 1468970862684.png (143KB, 298x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468970862684.png
143KB, 298x416px
>>144702492
She's part of FF's greater picture, which is one that is not united at all. You've got neutral guys like Tengan, naive optimists like Naegi, short-sighted gung-ho guys like Munakata, and then you have people like Ruruka who thinks that both UD and FF are sort of shit.

>>144702997
>Therapist who is extremely shy and doesn't like talking to people? Leads a division
>Nervous animator guy? Leads a division
>Giganigga with a loli voice who talks completely incoherent nonsense? Leads a division
>Why is Vash the Stampede even in this?
He's sort of got a point to be fair
>>
>>144703024
Is this the case? I don't remember it being touched on, and everyone still treats him as an animator.
>>144702999
I mean anyone he impersonates would also be attending the academy.
I don't know, I think I just don't want to count out Animator-kun for being too obvious. Im struggling to see connections from the two series already when I know it's too early, I do feel that Despair would need to have its plot twist happen earlier since it airs second. If there was a plan to have that allude to whats going on in Future. Like The incident happening, and Chiaki not dying. I bet the flowers on the table were for Ryouta(Fatty) before Fatty switched or something.
>>
File: 1469387422456.jpg (75KB, 500x570px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469387422456.jpg
75KB, 500x570px
>>144703291
Alright, scratch that.
>>
>>144703203
The chair is pretty strong ecidence for this really. A boxer, especially a SHSL boxer, wouldn't improvise such a shit weapon unless they had to.

It could be something like
>NG: Do not attack in the same way twice
and he's saving a punch for a significant moment later on though.
>>
Could this be Hajime?
>>
>>144703196
That and is a loli. That aside, P4 is an Arthas-type, meaning he may become super corrupted for his ideals, and is almost defo dead. Boxer is a Garrosh, so he might live. For a bit.
>>
>>144703240
Holy shit. That sounds clever. Logically she would have way more blood on her if she had done that, which sucks because if you're right then the Mitarais made a huge mistake
>>
>>144703144
She just seemed tired to me. Whatever her NG Code is, it's probably something pretty unpleasant I think.
>>
>>144703275
We've already established she's traitor and someone from one previous titles.
>>
>>144703144
>Could be a result of previous fucking Hulk-out phase
>Hulk-out phase is the only reasonable killer to Brozu since he's a giant
HMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>144703331
>Nervous animator guy? Leads a division
Who also is a former classmate of the UDs
>>
>>144703361
>robo antenna
most likely
>>
>>144703331
To be honest, some of them are naturally qualified. Therapist doesn't need to talk much when she's coding away, animator guy just passes orders spreading culture, giganigga's a farmer leading the farmer division, etc.
>>
>>144703331

Bandai is so fucking cute. he died too soon.
>>
>>144703240
C'mon guys, Asahina is not that smart.
>>
>>144702917
Kyoko hounded the animatior this episode, with the thing about sharing his NG code.
>>
>>144702046
All likeable characters are dead
>>
File: sweating.jpg (38KB, 560x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweating.jpg
38KB, 560x560px
>>144703033
what a twist
>>
>>144703405
>We've already established she's traitor
yeah, I'm saying it's another reason to suspect her

>and someone from one previous titles
lets not get ahead of ourselves here
>>
>>144702820
Weedman's NG is probably ''don't do shit for the entire anime''.
>>
>>144703405
That, and scout dude is hunting her down. Her or Monomi, who might be the 16th participant. Also can Kodaka explain how this dude's "great intuition" missed literally blonde femHitler? More bad writing.
>>
>>144703130
Nah Despair Arc is the simulation. Get rekt fuccboi
>>
>>144703203
>angry SHSL boxer isn't allowed to punch people.
That's actually not bad if it ends up being true.
>>
>>144703331
All their divisions fit the characters, Bandai's was agricultural restoration and Miaya's was defense against cyber-terrorism or some shit.

They are all a bit zanier than expected but then that's just how DR is really.
>>
>>144702987
>What's the point of Asahina's toy knife fake out? No one even questioned it, and I doubt the traitor did it.

Here's what I believe went down:
> We don't see Gozu go to sleep. Due to his large size, it takes longer for the sleep toxin to go through him, giving him a few extra minutes.
> He understands that this is about Naegi, so he won't be killed when asleep. so instead the Traitor will likely want to hit him where it hurts by going after either Kyoko or Aoi.
> There's nothing he can do for Kyoko, but he can help Aoi.
> Finds some items in the room and sets it up to make it seem like Aoi is already dead.
> Traitor arrives (Or if Hot Wheels, wakes up), and sees Aoi seemingly dead.
> Gozu is a big enough threat that it's time to deal with him instead

In short, Gozu basically sacrificed himself for the sake of keeping Naegi's Hope Strong.
>>
File: 1467434048073.png (505KB, 500x678px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467434048073.png
505KB, 500x678px
>>144702353
As if it wasn't clear enough where this was going.
>>
>>144703216
(You)
>>
>>144702978
Of course not. She has a fantastic ass and wants people to know about it.
>>
>>144703196
Yeah this is what I was thinking. His speech at the end made it sound like he believes Naegi is not the killer but he should still die anyway because he's dangerous or something? EVEN IF that's true, why not try to get out of this killing game with the maximum amount of people alive first and then execute him afterwards?
>>
File: M42OPVY.png (636KB, 497x860px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
M42OPVY.png
636KB, 497x860px
Great, Aoi survived so now I have to pause every 2 minute to screenshot her.

Also braceface Seiko is perfection
>>
Friendly reminder that Asahina is still mad as fuck for betraying Sakura, but instead of killing a group of students lead by some nobody with weightless words she kills the last hope on earth in one last despair inducing event finishing what junko started
>>
File: 1467123879919.png (642KB, 726x1040px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467123879919.png
642KB, 726x1040px
>>144702927
>niggers
But they're Japanese
>>
>>144700813
>goes totally battle shounen
I like it better when it's slightly more... realistic.
Still, I don't mind.
>>
>>144703503
>the black guy's ultimate talent is to pick cotton
It writes itself.
>>
>>144702353
Literally ZTD.
>>
>>144703451
Kyoko only asked him about his NG to prove a point
>>
Anybody else notice how shocked Seiko was when she saw Asahina in the hall? Like maybe she thought that she was supposed to be dead?
>>
>>144703338
Consider everythink after "I think" a guess. Even after coma.
>>
>>144703130
>Clues in favor of Despair being a simulation: None
What about the very first minute where Chisa comments on her own death? And then talking to the viewers and completely shattering the fourth wall?

If not a Simulation, there's something more screwy than a straight up historical re-enactment.
>>
>>144703441
She was almost able to trick everyone into killing themselves in the first game

She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but she's not retarded either
>>
>>144703537
This is being broadcast to the world. I'm guessing he wants to cut off the source of "false" hope as soon as possible so he can't infect anyone. I would think this would have a negative affect on overall morale in the FF, though.

I'm guessing they will show a flashback with some people falling for Naegi's hopetalk and getting killed, giving him motivation for what he's doing now.
>>
>>144703528
It's rigged, it's all rigged.

Miaya
>Miaya is extremely shy and thus doesn't speak.

How does head of the 7th branch sound? Fucking nice.

Blacksmith
>Sonosuke is stated to be a "silent type", who avoids talking to others, the only exception being Ruruka Ando.

Sounds like the perfect person to lead a FF branch. Hell yeah, man.

Kirigi
>unsociable and untrusting as shit

Hey, she let Naegi harbor terrorists but she was in HP. That's good enough for something.

Not-imposter
>Ryota is a very timid person.... Because of this, he worries constantly. Because of his anxiety, he appears to have trouble staying relaxed, and does not seem to get enough sleep.

LEADERSHIP MATERIAL!!

Seiko
>Has a reserved personality and a stilted way of speaking. Much like Kyoko Kirigiri, she is conscious of how easy it is for people to guess what she is think through her facial expressions, so she hides her face behind a mask.

Holy fuck! We need to make her an important member of our world saving organization!!!
>>
File: 1458704414581.jpg (12KB, 252x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458704414581.jpg
12KB, 252x276px
>>144703568
they are japanigs
>>
>>144703568
That one Iraqi kid was also supposedly German, didn't see it stopping him.
>>
>>144703566
Whoever made that dropped the ball by not putting the bear hairpins where her nipples should be.
>>
>>144703568
Do you even Okinawa?
>>
>>144703566
Getting knocked up by HopeManlet?
>>
>>144702533
I came here to post my meme but someone beat me to it
>>
>>144703593
My point is that she talked directly to him.
>>
>>144703631
Hey man, you take what you can when the world goes to shit because of DIS PAIR. Or a fucking snail being in the wrong place.
>>
>>144703607
>If not a Simulation, there's something more screwy than a straight up historical re-enactment.

Honestly, that gets my vote over a simulation.

If something is messed up with Despair, it's going to be way crazier than another fucking simulation.
>>
File: 1438763903131.jpg (9KB, 228x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438763903131.jpg
9KB, 228x227px
>>144702611
>Dangan 2 has to be a game
>Dangan 3 has to be animated
>Dangan 4 has to be in real life
>>
>>144703598
Assuming that's true that means
>Seiko walked around during the KO phase
>Seiko saw Asahina and thought she was dead at this time
>Seiko then walked away from the scene without inspecting too much
>Therefore Seiko is not the killer but somehow wasn't asleep

Did Seiko see Gozu or not? She can't have killed him unless she was being completely irrational. Also how did she not see or hear anything of the killer?
>>
>>144702046
>Kazuo
Pretty suspicious and way too friendly for his own good. Questionable that he's the traitor.

>Kyosuke
A total 100% cunt who SHOULD BE KILLED by the killer. He's not at all a good character

>Koichi
One of the few who is actually keeping from going full retard on everybody

>Seiko
Crazy for the sake of crazy. Her only character trait.

>Chisa
Dead chick who is only good for backstory purposes now. Doubt they would pull ANOTHER Junko Enoshima.

>Juzo
Just like Kyosuke, a total cunt who NEEDS TO BE KILLED by the killer.

>Miaya
Definitely suspicious of her. She clearly lied about the turning right thing and has been doing such to trick the characters on what she is forbidden to do.

>Ruruka
Another cunt character who NEEDS to be killed off. She's another stupid character who is starting trouble for the sake of trouble.

>Sonosuke
Way too much of Ruruka's lapdog to do anything for himself. Clearly needs to fid a better girlfriend. Will most likely get killed off.

>Ryota
Just kind of on the fence on this guy. Could be the one who is pulling all of this as well.

>Daisaku
Cliche black guy who has to be killed off in every horror story ever because it's just a staple.

>Gozu
Good guy, 10/10 clearly too good for Future Foundation

There have been some really shit characters in the Future Foundation. The Remnants of Despair were clearly the better characters given how most of them didn't go full retard
>>
File: 1395465112118.jpg (204KB, 794x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395465112118.jpg
204KB, 794x732px
>>144703739
>>
>>144703490
He probably wasn't the only scout.
>>
>>144703739
No, no, it goes like this.

Dangan 4 will be in our dreams, planting the despair directly in our brains.

Which will lead to Dangan 5 being in real life.
>>
>>144703568
as much of a nigger as black junko
>>
File: Monokuma.png (44KB, 256x256px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Monokuma.png
44KB, 256x256px
Are we going to get a trial in this series? I think i'd be a good way to pull everything together and would be a better way of finding the mastermind than Kirigiri just saying it or having them admit it themselves. To make up for the fact that there's been 0 investigation so far, Monokuma can obviously show up to hand out his trusty files.
>>
>>144703598
Nah, she was just lonely, that's why she started running after Asahina and Wheelchair. Or she's a vampire craving for blood.
>>
>>144703739
Kodaka is going to use the despair generated by DR3 to make somebody put him in a real killing game.
>>
>>144703490
It's probably red herring.

Miaya is up to something but she could not be the traitor.
>>
>>144703744
>Her Hulk-out phase "hangover" is why she was hunched over and sickly looking
Hmmmmmm
>>
File: j3F41t8wok4o4_1280.png (176KB, 1064x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
j3F41t8wok4o4_1280.png
176KB, 1064x1100px
>>144703787
but anon the despair is already here
>>
>>144703791
I both love and hate that design
>>
>>144703755
>Kyosuke is a bad character

When will this meme end? He's one of the few villains in DR where his motivations are explained, and where they're believable and even sympathetic.
>>
>>144703755
>Ruruka
>Starting trouble for the sake of trouble

>Talk with the love of your life
>Be all cuddly and shit
>Some fucking cunt comes strolling and suddenly starts accusing you of being a traitor
>Hide behind boyfriend
>Cunt takes a billion pills
>Turns into hulk
>GTFO
>>
>>144703804
That's the final episode, stop spoiling it.
>>
>>144703328
For some reason I didn't consider the increment thing. I thought of a way it would still work, but I realized there's simply no way a forbidden action would be that complicated. In the first place, I suppose if it really said "no right turns," she would never risk making even the slightest rightward movement.

>>144703518
That seems reasonable. Hard to imagine there was both something similar to blood and a toy knife in the room, though. Maybe he smeared her with his own blood?
>>
File: black_junko.png (190KB, 500x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black_junko.png
190KB, 500x524px
>>144703791
Black Junko a best
>>
>>144703490
>Also can Kodaka explain how this dude's "great intuition" missed literally blonde femHitler?
What makes you think he missed it? This guy has been sketchy as fuck in literally every single episode of both arcs.
>>
>>144703755
>he thinks they hired Kugimiya for 10 lines
Top kek. Nignog's coming back
>ANOTHER Junk Enoshima
This is Kodaka we're talking about. Nothing should be put past him at this point.
>>
File: 1467864500028.png (115KB, 960x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467864500028.png
115KB, 960x560px
>musclebro dies instead of the brown girl
>AGAIN
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>use your words to stop my blade
Wasn't that a mini-game in the second game?
>>
>>144703607
We're getting the twilight murder soon, how does recapping their despair end up "helping" them? it's not another simulation.
>>
I think the only thing we have to go on for Hot Wheels actual bracelet at the moment is that she dodged somebody patting her on the head.

Also, did she actually move in Episode 3? Or Blink? She's set up to be just a dead body being driven around by a crazy rabbit at some point, and we'll only know when somebody tries to pat her head again.
>>
>>144703912
Other way around.
>>
File: 1465483440401.jpg (559KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465483440401.jpg
559KB, 600x800px
>>144703012
>ugly
>whore
>slut
>doormat
>pigshit.

>superior to anything.
>>
Fuck this shit, we don't have enough clues since Kirigiri is the only one who is actually doing something.

I now miss Byakuya
>>
>>144703206
If the killer had enough time to do that, why wouldn't they just cum all over Asahina?
>>
>>144703931
We see her fingers move like crazy during the second episode.
>>
>>144703945
Fuck off, lolibait
>>
>>144703959
Because that would be a waste.

They did it inside instead.
>>
Seiko is basically Mikan if Mikan wasn't pig disgusting trash.

But I understand that to Mikanfags being pig disgusting trash is part of the appeal.
>>
>>144703843
>falling for the dindu nuffin wrong shit
Shitty characters like him have been around for a while. If he gets his head out of his own asshole, maybe he can start doing good shit. Cause he's doing more good than bad. I agree that sometimes the end justifies the means, but most of humanity is fucking gone, so who cares?
>>
>>144703912
All Naegi needs to do is say so many arguments that Munakata runs out of cuts.
>>
>>144702864
Jesus Christ, this woman needs a good dicking, just look at that face. It screams sexual frustration.
>>
>>144703946
>I now miss Byakuya
Byakuya would have gotten his candy ass handed to him if he talked to the boxer the same way he talked to Mondo.
>>
>>144703997
>This delusion
Luckily, she's probably only got 2-4 more episodes in her.
What a character.
>>
File: tomjones.jpg (34KB, 500x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tomjones.jpg
34KB, 500x369px
>>144704025
Don't worry, I'm on it
>>
>>144704024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mymjF4AZJrg
>>
Where does the Ultimate Detective and FF branch leader find the time to work on her figure?
>>
File: dr 3.png (159KB, 345x432px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dr 3.png
159KB, 345x432px
Fuck i really want persona 4 to die, i want him dead really bad

He's the worst part of this arc
>"LE IMA KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW REAL DESPAIR XDDD"
FUCKING DIE

I also want the edgy boxer cocksucker dead, edgy for the sake of being edgy.
>>
>>144702107
I don't like the fact hes ded. :^(
>>
>>144704024
>inb4 they are interrupted by the attack helicopter
>>
>>144703946
Kirigiri can't investigate because Sakakura won't let her. Naegi tries to get everyone to cooperate so a proper investigation can begin but Munakata is not having any of that shit.
>>
>>144704025
She'll probably go Hulk-mode on your ass and literally tear your dick off and eat it for lunch. The only men that can satisfy her are Nidai, GG and fucking Teruteru.
>>
>>144703755
Shit taste all around
>>
>>144702820
Boxers forbidden action is being nice
>>
>>144703959
That sounds like the plot of a doujin I would fap to.
>>
>>144704120
kek
>>
File: mmmikan.jpg (62KB, 497x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mmmikan.jpg
62KB, 497x500px
Oh boy, it's THAT time of day again.
>>
> That fucking ruse
>>
File: 1462227908963.png (121KB, 960x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462227908963.png
121KB, 960x560px
>>144704062
>Luckily,
TAKE
THAT
BACK
You're totally right though about her inevitable death, she's a throwaway.
>>
>>144704015
What a completely shitty mindset. I'm glad you're not in charge of anything
>>
>>144704048

I'm not exactly sure why people held mondo back. He kind of deserved that ass-kicking.
>>
Okay so can I ship boxer and persona 4?
>>
Man I wish the whole series was out right now.
It's storming hard right now and it's perfect for this sho
>>
>>144703959
>why wouldn't they just cum all over Asahina?

Because you can accidentally knock her up by looking at her the wrong way and ain't nobody got time for babies.
>>
>>144704171
Yeah, they are 100% gay
>>
I see another big TWEEEST coming. Something Nagito-tier, as in the Ultimate Bullshit, cause that's how Kodaka's writing always has been.
>>
>>144704086
At least make the bait better Naegi
>>
>>144704171
It's not much of a ship if it's an established pairing.
>>
I want to see Toko and Seiko awkwardly attempt to strike up a conversation with each other.
>>
>>144704086
>you were forced into a situation where everyone around you was killing each other
>oh and they were all your friends lol
>but you don't even remember them because your memories were stolen lolol
>BUT THAT WAS JUST A GAME

the best part is him saying Junko "let them win" even though she gambled her life and happened to lose
>>
>>144704212
Speaking of Nagito I could see him being involved somehow due to pointless despair bullshit. Like he's the 16th player and also the killer.
>>
File: nagito_hair.png (80KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nagito_hair.png
80KB, 480x280px
>>144704280
Leave me out of this
>>
>>144703946
Togami would be useless. He'd be outshined by Munakata and would get destroyed by Sakakura since he's not a pussy like Oowada.
>>
>>144704184
Where is it storming, anon? Who are you with?

Don't have sex, a monster might kill you.
>>
>"It was our (Chisa) vow to stamp out despair at all costs!"
>Chisa indicating in ep.1 that she wanted to take the "middle road" approach
hmm
>>
What is the biggest asspull twist that you think could actually happen?
>>
>>144703048
>Ryouta Miterai
>77th Class.
Maybe it wasn´t imposter-kun?
>>
>>144704166
Motherfucker is fixed on REMOVE DESPAIR too much to see what actually needs to be done. Naegi is also talking out of his ass, you need to both act and talk it up. So Hajime has to come and save anime again.
>>
>>144704279
But she did let them win.
At any point she could have tossed the rulebook in the trash and killed them all.
Yu
DID
NOTHING
WRONG.
>>
>>144704312
New York, and no one, I'm in my room by myself.
>>
File: monobear.jpg (78KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monobear.jpg
78KB, 1366x768px
>>144703918
What if the simulation is the movie theatre itself that Chisa was in at the start? It's just a patched together movie of their memories, and those of willing participants such as their old teacher provided.

When she's addressing the audience and saying it's going to be a Happy Ending, she's not talking to us. She's talking to the Remnants who are watching it (Be it just the 5 Survivors, or the entire "partially cured" class).

They're watching it because they've missed so many memories and they need to catch up.

The Happy Ending comment is meant to be telling them that yes, some awful memories will resurface, but they must remember to stay strong because it will be ok in the end. Especially now that they're getting the full story and not just the fragments that they alone witnessed.
>>
>>144704318
There are so many options
A favorite of mine would be Pharmacist's potion actually reviving the farmer
>>
>>144704318
After the ketchup bullshit the sky's the limit
>>
File: akane_fashion.png (64KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
akane_fashion.png
64KB, 480x280px
>>144704318
Nobody died. This is all just a big joke.

I once saw an asian movie that ended like this. It was hilariously bad
>>
Can P4´s hope save someone?
>>
>>144704324
>So Hajime has to come and save anime again.

Hajime has no way in anything. It's really between Naegi and Munakata
>>
>>144704086
I understand his point but it doesn't makes sense why he's bringing that up when they're currently PLAYING A FUCKING GAME WITH RULES.
>>
>>144704313
Chisa is almost literally the "The Boss" of Danganronpa.
>>
File: 1469442207637.jpg (120KB, 1280x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469442207637.jpg
120KB, 1280x670px
>>144704313
Yep.
>>
>>144704312
What if he's having sex with the monster?
>>
>>144704313
If Chisa isn't a UD mole then I'll be shocked. Either Munakata or the Traitor killed her to get her out the way before she could fuck stuff up more than it'd already be.
>>
>>144703942
I don't get it.
>>
>>144704318
Everything was an anime made by the SHSL Animator
>>
>>144704318
I quite like the "AI Junko hitched a ride in Makoto, Kyoko and/or Byakuya's bodies on their way out of the NWP" theory actually
>>
File: 1462042704598.png (346KB, 811x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462042704598.png
346KB, 811x720px
So Funimation's website has Future arc episodes 1&2 listed as 13&14 and Depsair arc episode 1&2 listed as 1&2. I feel like this will only be more confusing for people watching the series after it all airs
>>
>>144704279
He's right though. It was a game. There were rules, winners and losers. Junko mostly played fair and stuck by her word, abiding by the rules. It's like Byakuya said early in DR1. It's a deadly game, but it's still a game.
>>
>>144704318
The bad guy is Naegi´s son from another timeline who was sent time-traveling to the past and is now an old man with mindjack powers.
>>
>>144704279
Munakata was right though
DR1 was nothing but a game. Naegi and friends had it easy. If Junko really wanted them dead, she would have them dead.

No class trials are gonna save them here.
>>
>>144704070
Takada better remix this shit in the anime.
>>
File: 1468966980805.png (50KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468966980805.png
50KB, 480x280px
This series lacks this niggah
What the fuck is he doing? Where is he?
He never appeared in person
>>
>>144704318
No one is dead. It's all a test set up by Tengen and Kizakura to see if the FF leaders can have hope in the face of adversity.
>>
>>144704358
I like your theory, and that's a twist I would enjoy.
>>
>>144704390
Like I said, both him and Hopemanlet are talking outta their asses. It doesn't have to make sense. P4 is extremely poorly written for now. Makes you wonder if he's dying soon.
>>
>>144704447
>Funimation
That's the problem. At least CR is decent enough to give it a pass as speedsubs, but I can't stand Fumiation's shitty encode and hardsubs.
>>
>>144704463
>If Junko really wanted them dead, she would have them dead.
Same here. That was only different in danganronpa 2.
>>
>>144704455
Isn't that ZTD's plot lol?
>>
>>144704318
>Danganronpa is a P4 spin-off
>Munakata is literally Yu
>Adachi is behind Monokuma
>Rest of P4 cast comes to save the survivors
>Series ends with P4 Dancing All Night 2 announcement
>>
>>144702820
Wasn't boxers the using hands for violence?
>>
File: 1463051652333.jpg (253KB, 2000x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463051652333.jpg
253KB, 2000x720px
>>144704470
Cant be used because the traitor is one of them so they have to resort to prerecorded stuff instead of using him directly, that's my THEORY
>>
>>144704409
Death by snu-snu.
>>
How mad will you be when Miaya punches Aoi?
>>
>>144704447
I could imagine it being watchable in that order. There's just no point waiting for it all to come out to watch it like that.
>>
File: chiaki_hajime.png (115KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chiaki_hajime.png
115KB, 480x280px
Naegi's mission is to escape The Dark Knight and end despair forever

Hajime's mission is to play video games and eat pussy

Damn Hajime's got it good

Will they meet in the Future Arc?
>>
>>144704489
Well they've been doing spectacularly. Bad.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10819207

Postin this again, been fun to watch how the votes develop
>>
>>144704572
Not mad at all because Miaya is cute!
>>
>>144704400
This whole tree's a big pile of shit.
>>
>>144704463
>>144704542
>>144704279
You are all wrong though. She literally said she wanted the ultimate hope to turn into despair infront of everyone.

she also wanted to recruit more ultimates into her ranks

she didn't want to kill them, that would be boring
>>
>>144704572
If she decks her, pretty mad.

If it's a light fist bump on the arm or something, it'll be pretty funny.
>>
>>144704450
>>144704463

In a literal sense, it was Junko's "game," but Munakata is using the retarded "you havent struggled as much as I have" argument to try and invalidate what Naegi went through. Even after escaping Hope's Peak shit hasn't been easy for him, if it was they'ed all be kissing his ass rather than trying to kill him for hiding the despair kids.
>>
>>144704575
>pic
What is even happening there? One of Hinata's erogenous zones is his right armpit?
>>
>>144704575
Hajime has to appear at one point, because he's literally the Ultimate Future.
>>
>>144704584
>Only Seiko is free of suspicion

t.perfection
>>
File: 1469424226569.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469424226569.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Why is Mikan such a slut?
>>
File: dr nanami.jpg (399KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dr nanami.jpg
399KB, 676x1000px
>>144704279
>>144704390
Exactly this, he doesn't knows what he's talking about, but he tries to look like he does because he believes he should act like a "leader"
I really hope he dies, there's no redemption for such a terrible character.
>i want a world with no despair for my dead waifu even if she would have disagreed with my methods if she were alive
>i dont think you're the traitor, in fact i admire you for killing the biggest terrorist in the history of humanity in front of our eyes...but i dont like you so you'll die lol

Nobody can defend this character, he's just shit.
>>
>>144704631
>accidentally groped her breasts
>this kills asahina
>>
File: 1469466072916.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469466072916.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Even in these threads people argue endlessly about whether Hopeman or StudentCouncilman is right
>Still calling Kodaka a hack writer
>>
>>144704575
>Hajime's mission is to play video games and eat pussy
>Damn Hajime's got it good

Well, remember what he had to go through to get that mission.

At least Naegi isn't missing pieces of his brain.
>>
>>144704632
It doesn't matter. It was still just a game like Munakata said and Naegi had it easy. He literally gets credit for hopping on Kirigiri's back.

The outside world is no game and no rules. So really Naegi is just talking out of his ass as usual.
>>
>>144704632
YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN literally Naruto levels of shitty "villains" with COMPLEX MOTIVATIONS
>>
File: dosugon_mikan4.jpg (80KB, 600x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dosugon_mikan4.jpg
80KB, 600x547px
>>144704666
because she's perfect
>>
>>144704631
>someone lightly punches Aoi on the chest as a joke
>Lelouch's "kill all japanese people" tier shitstorm
>>
So the traitor
>Hacked FF's security from inside
>Killed all the security without anyone notice before it was too late
>Killed both Chisa and Gozu and hanged them from the ceiling
>Is behind Monokuma this time
>Is broadcasting the whole thing

>>144704566
Then how did he hacked monomi?
>>
>>144704701
You sure about that?
>>
>>144704318
The whole thing was to trick Blick into thinking despair won, when it actually didn't.
>>
>>144703048
Where is real Ryota in despair if he was class 77?
>>
>>144704708
Did yOu Let aUtiSm iN
>>
All this shit wouldn't be happening if cucklet didn't try to save a bunch of people who killed half the world.
>>
>>144704741
What makes you think Monomi's been hacked?
>>
>>144704639
But what if none of these characters have a future?
>>
>>144704766
Dfferent class?
>>
>>144704741
A: Timed self activating virus
B: Hotwheels did it
>>
>>144704782
She said she was.
>>
One thing I wonder, if the ends really do justify the means like Munakata says, why don't all the anti-remnants just pretend like they agree with Naegi to learn their location and then kill the remnants once he trusts them?
>>
>>144704759
Why the fuck do you keep posting the same thing like a retard?
>>
>>144704542
>junko could have killed them XD
I hate this meme.
Did you miss the entire point of the last trial in the first game?
Junko wanted the whole world to see the final hopes for humanity kill each other for the sake of despair, that's why she broadcasted the entire thing, that's why she made the entire game up.
>>
I hope however Naegi's luck saves him next episode, it involves a comical Rube Goldberg machine-esque chain of convoluted events in rapid fire so I can have a good laugh.
>>144704682
Neither of them are "right" but they both have points, Munakata is arguably dumber for deciding to kill someone who doesn't need to be killed immediately especially since it only lowers chances of survival.
>>
File: Trisha.png (367KB, 445x1480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trisha.png
367KB, 445x1480px
>>144703874
>that brown
>dem hips
Yes.

Reminds me a bit of Trisha and her ultra fro.
>>
>>144704759
Because it was staffed by literal autists from Hope Peak Academy. Only former chairman and talent scouter are normal people without superhuman abilities.
>>
>Naegi will never lose it and kill someone.

I want him to stop playin around n acting all pure n shiet.
>>
>>144704741
I don't think that the traitor and the person behind Monokuma are necessarily the same person.
>>
>>144704782
Ok, it could be Hotwheels doing, but that means there are not only prerecorded videos
>>
>>144704566
Any person could have prerecorded stuff from DR1 because it was broadcasted worldwide.
>>
>>144704801
And you believe her? Reminder that the scout pointed at either her or How Wheels.
>>
>>144704801
>It's impossible to say you've been hacked when you haven't
>>
File: Seiko_Profile.jpg (51KB, 540x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Seiko_Profile.jpg
51KB, 540x322px
I really don't want her to die
Surprise to see her with Braces, doesn't devaluate how badass she is though.
>>
>>144704802
It's not about the remnants, sticking the remnants in a computer was just a convenient excuse for arresting Naegi.

Munakata has always thought Naegi is a dangerous person who should be eliminated.
>>
>>144704845
But that video especially was talking about people that would be in the meeting and events to happen, monokuma never said that in the stream
>>
>>144704866
She's really cute in that creepy sort of way.
>>
>>144704866
She's a goner.
Donuts and bacon will be the only female survivors.
>>
>>144702533

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-36890655

Truly we are heading towards Despair.
>>
>>144704866
She will be the next
>>
>>144704782
Another reminder that they did the same "ugu I've been hacked" in IF before to fool everyone.
>>
>>144704766
Weren't there class 77-A and -B?
He just was in the one the others weren't in.
>>
>>144704866
Nothing wrong with braces, that just means she cares about her teeths unlike all the fang anime bitches
>>
>>144701577
This kills the hair boner, as well as Hajime
>>
>>144704705
Naegi isn't talking out of his ass, he's going against everything Junko wanted the world to be, he's being positive and trying to have hope on everyone and everything, he has the attitude to fix the world

Unlike persona 4 faggot who wants to kill people he doesn't likes because of his retarded contradictory logic.

Naegi didn't want to kill the ultimate despairs, he wanted to fix them, he literally made a program to fix them and he did so, what did persona 4 did? well pretty much kill everyone he didn't like, he's not fixing SHIT.
>>
Why did he throw a chair at her?
>>
>>144704915
I can see Candy Girl surviving. Her intro death didn't seem like one that could be pulled off easily so could be symbolising a broken heart.
>>
>>144704922
Izayoi will be the next one to die while asleep and they'll both wake up accusing eachother/breaking down at the sight of their husbando in a pool of blood.
>>
>>144704958
He's an ass hat.
>>
Did Monomi's voice always sound bad?
>>
>>144704958
Her NG Code is not getting hit by thrown chairs.
>>
>>144704872
monokuma doesn't have a mouth, just record a voice over the video
>>
>>144704958
This fucker in the very instant the shit began almost punched Aoi and triggered both her and Bandai's rule. Fucking dumb shits.
>>
>>144704939
He'd be glad to die like that, in the embrace of a beautiful pig with rotten oranges.
>>
>>144704716
Got any more from that artist?
>>
>>144703487
You mean, the entire franchise length.

>That pic
Hilarious. He really did have to worst free time events.
But it's endearing how everyone hates him. I wouldn't take him out I think.
>>
>>144703959
Because the traitor is Miaya, and she can't cum on anyone.
>>
>>144704958
Doesn't he look a lot like the brother from Ultra Despair Girls?
>>
>>144704958
He may very well be the most hated Danganronpa character already.
Even more than a group of mass-murderers.
Just think about that.
>>
>>144704958
His NG is that he can't attack in the same way twice. He hasn't punched yet because he's saving it for when he needs it
>>
File: 1469124856527.jpg (738KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469124856527.jpg
738KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvwTx1UWswQ
>>
>>144704958
Can't wait to see this faggot die
>>
>>144704318

Aoi is the traitor. Monica is the mastermind and is baiting her with Yuta because she doesn't know that he's dead.

>>144704455
Every fuckin' thread. And it's still funny every time.
>>
File: Cenamazing.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cenamazing.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>144704958
I'm starting to like this guy simply because any time he shows his face he causes instant asshurt.
>>
>>144704958
Because he's an edgy fuck who doesn't knows what the hell he's doing and he's sucking persona 4's dick for no reason at all.
>>
>>144705010
If his NG code was not to punch people, he also would have killed himself
>>
File: Mirai-hen Bingo.png (40KB, 480x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mirai-hen Bingo.png
40KB, 480x479px
>>144704938
I myself have braces, got them when I was 18...
These teeth need to be fixed, as they are completely fucked

Anyways it was kind of a surprise to see my fav with braces. Kind of resonates in a way
>>
>>144705058
Then why did he bring two chairs?
>>
Anyone else feel like braces won't die?
I feel like she is very similar to Toko Fukawa in that she's batshit insane but will still make it to the end.
>>
>>144704958
He's somehow become the fanbases most hated character in a series about people murdering each other because of some bitch who just wanted to watch the world burn.
>>
>>144704393
I hearby bestow upon you the title of Big Hope.
>>
>>144704866
Do you think she created a drug to make herself grow a dick?
>>
> he doesn't know true meaning of despair
Says faggot who doesn't even played survival game
>>
>>144704851
It was a joke. You know, because the girl who had something to do with Monomi was a traitor in the last game.
>>
File: dosugon_mikan.jpg (343KB, 600x801px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dosugon_mikan.jpg
343KB, 600x801px
>>144705026
>>
>>144705074
He probably won't. Some merchandising material (I forgot which sorry, keychains or some shit) strongly seem to indicate Naegi, Kirigiri, Munakata and him are basically the main characters and will basically stick around until the end, since those are the only characters that got them (along with Monokuma and Monomi)
>>
>>144705147
I hope Naegi snaps and tells persona 4 how much of a selfish faggot he is.
>>
>>144705107
Throwing chairs is hard work, Anon. You need to sit down afterwards.
>>
File: Makoto_DRAE.png (207KB, 328x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Makoto_DRAE.png
207KB, 328x535px
Did they actually kill this fucker off? Or are they going to fake out another original cast death?
>>
>>144705096
And possibly Ryota too. Would have been hilarious honestly
>>
>>144705115
Mikan and Sonia the batshit crazy people of DR2 all died though
>>
>>144705049
He's not as bad as the towa family from ultra despair girls in my opinion.
>>
>>144704938
Is having snaggle teeth still a thing considered cute?