[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Rem dies >be okay with her sacrifice and move on >Emilia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

>Rem dies
>be okay with her sacrifice and move on

>Emilia dies
>PLS KILL ME BEATRICE

Defend this Remfags.
>>
He's literally retarded, him not feeling a thing for Rem is basically confirmation she's really best girl.
>>
>>144696507
He is obviously an idiot. That should've been clear since the first episode aired.
>>
>>144696507
>emilia we have to leave now
>why
>don't ask why just do as I say
>why
>if i told you i'd have to kill you
>why

No seriously why won't he explain himself? He doesn't have to say anything about the curse, just that the witch cult is coming to kill everyone. Emilia could send out Puck to nip them in the bud and everything would be daijoubu.
>>
When will subaru make Emilia pay for ignoring him and cucking him? Subaru saved her life over and over and she just is a bitch!!
>>
>>144696825
she'll just think he's gone crazy just like everybody does like always
>>
Subaru was right when he called Emilia worthless. She keeps on dying, she doesn't deserve to be king.
>>
>>144697285
could have said the witch groups are coming
>>
>>144697285
He could have just shown her a knife from the cultists
>>
>>144696825
>>144697285
There's no execuse.

He came in a wagon stuffed and attacked by witch cult weapons and none of them recognised or asked him about it.

Shitty convenient writing to make your MC suffer
>>
>>144697448
>There's no execuse.
>He came in a wagon stuffed and attacked by witch cult weapons and none of them recognised or asked him about it.
>Shitty convenient writing to make your MC suffer

Well she knows he has been attacked by someone, of course. But she knows he explains nothing to her. The cult attack will happen in 3 days, not immediately. He meant to explain her the stuff, starting the topic with the fact he could use return from death, AND for this reason he knew what will happen in 3 days. remember that when he started the topic with Crush, she doubted him exatcly for the reason he knew about that attack.
>>
>>144697418

When she would have asked him "how do you know they will attack in 3 days? Why should I believe the Witch cult attacked you?" what do you think he could say to be trusted, since she lost her trust in him?
>>
>>144696955
>cucking him

That's funny because.
>>
File: 1469412270467.jpg (243KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469412270467.jpg
243KB, 707x1000px
He didn't want Rem's sacrifice to be in vain
>>
>>144698976
He could show her the carriage that had the Witch cult swords stuck in it
>>
>>144696825
The other similar times could be justified but this one really was bullshit.
>>
>>144697392
Yeah, and made himself look sus as fuck in the process.
Remember what happened with Crusch?
>>
>>144696507
Nothing to defend. Toyota just has shit taste.
>>
Is Rem a cuckquean?
>>
File: CoOGnNyWIAAERta.jpg (37KB, 459x604px) Image search: [Google]
CoOGnNyWIAAERta.jpg
37KB, 459x604px
>Fine, i will tell you everything. If you all are going to forget Rem, I would rather expose everything and end up vomiting blood.
>If you're coming for me then come. I will gladly give you my beating heart.

Nah, Mitsubishi cares a lot.
>>
>>144696507
Emilia is better.
>>
>>144696507
>about to get horribly killed by a monster alone in during the night
>being in a bright room
You can't compare these situations, it's like a suicidal guy telling everybody he'll jump and kill himself, but either pussying out or regretting his decision during the fall.
>>
>>144696507
>I haven't read the LN
>Defend this Remfags.
>>
File: 1467573613683.gif (775KB, 580x410px) Image search: [Google]
1467573613683.gif
775KB, 580x410px
Do be fair he killed Emilia in an attempt tell her about Rem.
>>
>>144698327
Nigga ram should have fucking known those weapons or even beatrice.

And no this is the same faggot who was right about the village. He could have showed them the damages despite that they should already recognise the weapons and then tell them.

There's honestly no reason why this shouldn't have happened.
>>
>>144701427
who is this cute girl?
>>
>>144696507
because the author is a piece of shit and, as such, he sympathizes with all the other shitty characters.

now you get why rem, who is the only good one, gets all that shit
>>
>>144698976
There are witch cult swords stuck on the carriage u fag. Saying bulshit to protect author's bad writing is quite dumb. Also he could have just at least explain the situation instead of saying shit recklessly like an insane person"its for u EMT".
>>
>>144702365
>There are witch cult swords stuck on the carriage u fag
How would Emilia know they're witch cult swords, retard?
>>
>>144697351
What about queen then?
>>
>>144702453
LMAO why does she need to know whether or not they are witch cult swords or not. The swords are the evidence to proof that there is an incoming threat which proofs subaru's words to be true. Get smart fag
>>
>>144702453
Urgh show beatrice or Ram, like you know people who would recognise those weapons.

Makes you think , they picked him up, how'd they not see it?
>>
The way Satella cuffed Subaru's heart pretending its his balls while stroking his chin.

Satella may be a shit yandere, but damn if she isn't seductive as fuck.

Anyone got that webm?
>>
>>144696507
He is just confused as hell. Try to understand his plight. You guys only react to him in this manner because you were never put in the same shoes. His actions are illogical and stupid but he is actually well written in the literary and dramatic standpoint.
>>
>>144702569
Evidence of what attack, retard? For all Emilia knows, those are just random swords he bought from the capital.
>>
Wait, didn't Emilia figure out Subaru's ability in the LN? Or that's what I read from the summary spoilers.
>>
It is not Emilia being a dumb cunt that does not try to understand Subaru but he was so shitty with explaining with any shit. Brat should sit down and calm down.
>>
>>144702798
>those are just random swords he bought from the capital
>actually believing a witch cult use random weapons when all of them have the same exact one

He came in beaten the fuck up with all those weapons pierced on his ride.

Don't be retarded
>>
>>144702798
lol seriously, are u even trying retard ? The blood on the swords, even subaru himself with his wounds are great evidence for his words LMAO. Main reason subaru is dumb is because he never explained shit.
>>
This show gets me right in the feels every time. Truly anime kino
>>
>>144700073
You have shit taste, Fucking beta weebo.
>>
>>144703091
no u
>>
>>144702944
This goes beyond "excited brat". Subaru is fucking braindead. Its intolerable. I don't even understand the necessity of making him so fucking stupid. He could have explained to her about the cult, then have gotten her killed trying to come clean about his time traveling. This isn't even convenient for the plot. So many of Subaru's actions are just so fucking pointless. Did the author just want to write someone horrible? I don't understand the motivation to make your MC so worthless.
>>
>>144696507
Author is pushing his 1 dimensional waifu and had to get the superior Rem out of the way.

That's it. That's all.

If she doesn't show up later, you'll know why that is.

Fucked up that the most loveable and bad ass chick in the entire thing dies stupidly for an MC with stupid Gary Stu/harem powers.
>>
>>144702750
Dont make it sounds like u have put in the same shoes as the MC. Well i guess if u are as dumb as the MC, u would understand his illogical and stupid actions. Subaru is incapable of explaining shit - FACT! Maybe u are too. Then yeah its a well designed MC for people like u. Congrats anon.
>>
>Emilia dies
>PLS KILL ME BEATRICE

>Who dies
>???
>>
>>144701150
Bullshit
>He didn't stop and face the whale
>He didn't throw his life away to save hers, not knowing if it would be his last.
>He didn't wake up in front of that stand grab Rem pull her to him and say "Just when I think I couldn't love you any more you keep doing something else to prove me wrong" and he'd lie about being clairovoyant or whatever then he'd spend his time trying to figure out how to smooth talk the princess whores and learn all about them and their secrets so he'd have something to manipulate them with. He'd also have free reign with the lovely Rem and have his way with her innocent blue hair covered vagoo. Learning every single thing about her mind and body and what gets her off what turns her off and what makes her instantly pop.
>>
Are Emiliafags this delusional? It's not Rem's fault your girl is so shit. Subaru tried to tell her the truth which is what she wanted and then she died.
>>
>>144703731
>Wanting that autist to win best girl
>>
Rem sacrificed herself to save Subaru. Subaru got Emilia killed. Pretty big difference in circumstances.
>>
>>144703961
He realizes at the end that the Whale is a mabeast and that his stupid fucking actions drew it too him and is directly responsible for her death. As well as the caravans.
OH NOES
I DUN WUNNA DIE

But he'll commit suicide for her when she dies from something innocuous that he couldn't predict?

This shit is retarded forced drama.
>>
>>144698327
>remember that when he started the topic with Crush, she doubted him exatcly for the reason he knew about that attack.
which is also pretty bs:
>there'll be an attack in 3 days! We must prepare!
>wait a minute how do you know? You're with them!
Why the fuck would he tell them then. And even if he really was with them, what is the downside of preparing defenses now that you've been warned?
>>
>>144704908
>sending half of your army away in the region of a political enemy just because some idiot that clearly has some loose screws tells you to
You would have been a great ruler, anon
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.