[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

>couldn't just fucking say the witch cult is gonna attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 615
Thread images: 77

File: Subaru.jpg (70KB, 950x532px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Subaru.jpg
70KB, 950x532px
>couldn't just fucking say the witch cult is gonna attack the mansion

>gets emilia killed instead


Why the fuck is he so retarded?
>>
>>144653627
His meeting with the green haired bitch proved that he'd only make himself seem complicate with the cult. They'd wonder how he knew.
>>
>>144653698
>complicate
*working with

I'm drunk, don't know what word I was going for.
>>
>>144653698
This is Emilia.

She'd atleast believe him and he could just bullshit and say he got fucked by them and managed to escape.
>>
>>144653757
*complicit
>>
>>144653838
That doesn't mean everyone else will believe him.
Not to mention he was just rambling about a girl who to them never existed.
>>
>>144653698

Then make up a lie about how he knows it. Say something also supernatural and similar but not re;zero related.

So "I hear a girl's voice in my head that warns me about these things and she was right about all of the earlier incidents!"
>>
File: 1468547641233.jpg (56KB, 601x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468547641233.jpg
56KB, 601x460px
>>144653627

The Truth of Zero.....His IQ

story started off good until they turned him into an emotional fucktard

it was mysterious, kind of like a puzzle or problem solving, but it was also unpredictable.
ever since he went to the capital and lost his gaddamed mind its gone to shit
>>
>>144653885
Look bruh he could say incase if they don't believe him atleast be prepared for shit.

Seeing him get beaten the fuck up should already be convincing. You're forgetting this is the same guy who warned them about the shaman situation in the village and was right about it.
>>
>>144653627
>Why the fuck is he so retarded?
So you can relate.
>>
How is it his fault, at that moments Subaru stopped caring. He spoke of his ability and didn't care even if the hand took his heart. this time thought there were two hands and they caressed him as if to mock him. Those hands or rather the witch is concious of what Subaru is saying and thinking probably. at that monent he didn't care wether the died by that hand. So instead of taking his heart, they took Emilia's. The person that heard it.
>>
>>144655611
He didn't even need to mention his ability in the first place.
>>
>>144655677
you can always judge a situation better from another perspective
>>
File: heart.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heart.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>144655611
>Satella will never gently fondle your heart

why live
>>
>>144655772
But it's true, the very reason he even came and rem even died was for him to warn them about the witch cult, telling his ability was another issue he could have dealt with later.

He just came and lost his spaghetti
>>
Why couldn't he tell Emilia about cultists? He told everyone else already.
>>
>>144653627
I already got pissed with him missing the most obvious clues the first couple episodes so how is anyone still surprised he's a dumbass at this point.
>>
File: 1372346760913.png (802KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372346760913.png
802KB, 1200x848px
>>144653627
Absolutely retarded. I can't tolerate this shit anymore. Up until this episode i was fine with him(despite all the dumb thing he has done), i thought he'll eventually stop being retarded and turn into somewhat sensible MC. BUT NO. HE's absolutely retarded, pathetic, cowardly piece of shit. I just hope he will suffer even more. God i hate him. This piece of shit didn't even did this episode. FUCK!
>>
>>144653627
It's pretty clear that Subaru's stupidity is less of a characterization thing and more of a means to perpetuate pointless suffering and angst and stall the story. It's bad writing.
>>
>>144656234
Yeah it makes no sense. He went through 3 loops and when he finally fucking made it in time he doesn't say shit? What a joke.
>>
File: 1464444395890.png (401KB, 587x663px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464444395890.png
401KB, 587x663px
>>144653627
>plans to kill himself anyways since that one girl is gone
>might as well tell emilia about my power and let the witch kill me
>satella makes him suffer instead
>literally no one will kill him
More like why are you so fucking retarded anon
>>
>>144656406
>>144656234
Why are you two so retarted.
>>
>>144656549
>plans to kill himself anyways

No he wanted to protect Emilia you dumb piece of shit.

It's because he went full on retard and didn't tell her the situation and created retarded misunderstandings and then said fuck it and tell her his ability.

It's like he forgot why the fuck he came there in the first place
>>
>>144656583
>retarted

Way I see it, you're by far the biggest moron here
>>
>>144655795
Lewd as fuck.
>>
File: 1466685705105.jpg (1MB, 1560x1824px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466685705105.jpg
1MB, 1560x1824px
>>144655795
This is your witch tonight.
>>
He was probably so tired of people shitting on him, and everything that happened plus Rem, that he just wanted her to accept it without question just to feel a bit of self satisfaction.
>>
>>144656583
>retarted

In all seriousness, it doesn't take a genius to see the blatant problems with the writing in this show.

Then again I don't think it's an issue with intelligence. It's a matter willfully ignoring these problems. But why would anyone do that? It's because of escapism and self insertion and feels good mentality.

This isn't the first time it happened. There are always those shit shows that are blatantly bad but somehow the masses love it. Because it isn't the writing people like but rather the self insertion, the pandering and the escapism.

The writing is objectively bad, regardless of how you "feel" about the show.
>>
File: 1468131319167.jpg (178KB, 774x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468131319167.jpg
178KB, 774x675px
It's ok to like something anons.
>>
>>144655795
I thought she was gonna cup his balls
>>
>>144656857
In what aspects? Subaru has been shown to be a fucking idiot from the start, jumping into shit without a second thought, if he suddenly went against it THAT would make it bad writing.

There's no self insertion into him unless you want to self insert into a character who's supposed to be fucking incompetent. Him being shown to be stupid from the start and a coward who has moments where he goes hot blooded and continuing to do so is not really bad writing.
>>
>>144655795
>She was also caressing his chin

Didn't notice that the first time.
>>
>>144656663
You did see him saying "Come for me whatever you are, i'll sacrifice my own heart if i must" he was fully ready to die there, wanting a bit of satisfaction in explaining his situation.

Him talking to Emilia like that was more of an act of self satisfaction trying to get her to accept what he wanted to feel better about himself. I'm not sure he would have gone through completely if he did manage to pull through without dying, but he certainly wasn't expecting the hand to kill her instead.
>>
>>144656857
There are problems with the show. They are not the problems you're bringing up. The character is going/has been going through a break down. Questions of "Why isn't he acting rationally?" miss the point that he is far from rational at this stage of the game.
>>
>>144655795
This is a blue board, anon.
>>
>>144657125
What would you say the show's problems are? Skipping LN content and stuff like that?
>>
>>144657083
Look he was trying to literally take her away from the room aka kidnapp her away from the witch cult.

He only intended on dying when he just kept losing his spaghetti on emilia and then realised let me just state my ability because why not.
>>
>>144653757

complicit
>>
>>144654048
this
>>
>>144656960
Okay. Let's have a close look at the writing and see how utterly atrocious it is.

1) All the candidates are one dimensional, each defined by a single personality trait. It's an over exaggerated trait that ends up making the characters unrealistic. It also doesn't suspend my disbelief because it makes no sense to me that these wise men who run the kingdom could seriously consider these individuals as rulers.

2) Characters develop emotional connections way to fast and in an unrealistic way. This could have been easily solved if the dialogue (especially in the middle of the second arc) served a purpose and had intent instead of it being rather pointless filled with jokes of Subaru's lewd intentions (to Rem and Ram).

3) Subaru is not written in a believable way in depicting a incompetent and inadequate character. The problem with depicting character intelligence is found in other series and not just this. I don't ask him to be rational, nor do I ask him to overcome impossible odds. I expect him, as I expect any character to pick up on painfully obvious things. If you want an example of a character, similar to Subaru, that is written well is Shinji Ikari.

Maybe I hold the series with too much of a high standard. I can't expect complex character interactions and actual characterization from a LN source material.
>>
>>144653627
Last time he got accused by crusche being a part of the cult for having this information. Why are you so fucking retarded?
>>
>>144657454
>this is the same man who saved emilia's life
>this is the same man who warned them about the situation at the village and was right
>this is the same man who came bruised to warn you about witch cult

Yeah go fuck yourselves they wouldn't dismiss him as long as he's not losing his spaghetti explaining.
>>
>>144654048
>>144657401
Both of those are still rezero related. Satella won't let anything even be hinted
>>
>>144656663
You realize he was in shock and could barely string two words together, right? This is something that happens to people who go through situations like that
>>
>>144653627
His lover just died and no one can remember her,
I think "he isn't thinking straight" is a valid excuse
>>
>>144657199
No theme, point or purpose to anything overall. Characterisations range from twee to one-note, with Rem as an example. Not much explanation of why or how Subaru is as he is.

I've only read a bit of the LN, and it just confuses me even more. Perhaps there's something lost in translation, but parts of it are this maudlin, harem-esque shit while others are pretty great.
>>
>>144657682
but he has gone through those kind of situations a couple of times already anon, how can be he so retarded
>>
>>144657795
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>144657682
He calmed himself before entering her room and at that point he should have just told her the situation but then no he gets all retarded and tries taking her without simply saying a simple sentence and then proceeds to shit talk emila about how she'll fail and yadayada. What a waste.
>>
>>144657431
The first one is a problem with pacing, since the anime had to rush the shit out of the candidate speeches, they were way more through and detailed, giving more character to then as well.

For the second it's the same deal, A LOT, of shit happens after the dogs, and Subaru interacts with everyone in the mansion a bunch, in particular we see why Beatrice didn't want to kill him because it'd be painful, because she came to like his company over the month they spent together, Subaru also did a lot more for Rem which is why she loves him to so much.

The third one i kinda have to agree to an extent, he is fairly atrocious. I do understand the situation is driving him mad, and i don't think he is in his right mind most of the time especially when he's so desperate to make things right only for everything to go wrong.

Don't try to place this into a high standard like you said. I personally enjoy it a lot, but i don't think it's meant to be the pinnacle of physiological understanding of characters. But most of your points are the pacing's fault, since they had to move most of the happy times and interactions to get to the major plot points.
>>
>>144657431
Subaru is a shinji that gets in the robot. Remember rebuild? Yeah, when you force incompetent characters to do what they're supposed to do, they fuck up. Subaru isn't well written as he's characterized solely by seven sins, but he's still better than the generic nice guy. Shinji wasn't executed well either in the way that they literally had to spell out his feelings through monologue. As an anime, i prefer the show, not tell approach re zero is taking. That said, only subaru and emilia have developed characters. I agree that the rest are one dimensional
>>
>>144657805
>you stubbed your toe like 14 times in the past why does it hurt now?!!??!?!?!?!
>>
>>144657903
He wasn't shit talking her. He was berating himself but it felt like an attack toward Emilia. Also he only moved forward by asking for Rem's courage, he was still plenty shock up and not at all alright.
>>
>>144657758
>MC is being arational
BUT THIS IS BAD WRITTING OMG IF I CANT SELF INSERT AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT THEN IT IS BAD
>>
>>144654084
How so? Why has it gone to shit? Why is Subaru being emotional making the show bad?
>>
wtf I hate Subaru now!
>>
>>144657758
His loved one just fucking died so he can warn the others and he never mentions shit about the witch cult.

No that's just retarded
>>
>>144656857
At 23 minutes an episode I "feel" like a junkie shooting H with sawdust mixed in
>>
>>144658026
but i don't cry like the first time anon, you?
>>
>>144653627
>EMILIA YOU NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW
>Okay, but can you tell me why?
>WAHHHH WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME WAHHHH
>But you didn't even tell me anything, Subaru.
>YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH AND YOU SUCK AND YOUR LIFE SUCKS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU SUCKS WAHHHHH
>>
>>144654048
This would make everything much more simpler, any lie is better than "believe because i say so!!!". But that's why I like about Subaru I guess.
>>
File: 1469137308239.jpg (130KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469137308239.jpg
130KB, 1440x810px
>anons using the rem excuse when he came to Emilia to talk and yet didn't bring up the witch cult situation first like he fucking came for
>>
>>144658230
Who?
>>
>>144657603
>this is the same man that came out of a back alley with priscilla
>the same man who fucked up her election
No one trusts subaru except rem. For all emilia knows, he could be working for priscilla and the witch cult is a lie to lure her into a trap

>>this is the same man who came bruised to warn you about witch cult
Emilia first asked why he was here and not getting treated by Felix. From her experience and seeing him beaten up by julius, one could assume he just got in another fight.

Subaru isn't trustworthy. Especially since he reeks of a witch. Remember, the true timeline is only a couple weeks while subaru has been going on for months.
>>
>>144653627
Man, there's a lot going on here. The guy's a mess, Rem was killed and nobody remebers her so he decided to kill himself, there was no reason to explain anymore anyway. The thing is that everything went wrong and he didn't die but killed Emilia instead.
>>
File: samefag.png (421KB, 907x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
samefag.png
421KB, 907x604px
>>144658184
>YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH AND YOU SUCK AND YOUR LIFE SUCKS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU SUCKS WAHHHHH
I'll take the b8

He was talking about himself there.
>>
People just forget that Subaru is jus a fucking kid. He is a teenager guys stop expecting too much from him.
>>
if you were subaru you would fuck up ten times as much
>>
>>144658010
I never liked rebuild. I was referring to the series. I like the show don't tell philosophy however the anime is doing a poor job at showing any kind of character complexity for Subaru.

It's more anger, screaming, pain, and crying over losing people (and that's fine).

But there's no moments of regret, guilt, and self hatred.

This is what I mean by character complexity that Subaru lacks.

There is the lack of character introspection that serves as a way to demonstrate the inner turmoil with the character. All his suffering is external when in fact it should really serve like a feedback loop.
>>
File: 1468986306540.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468986306540.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>listen bitch who saved your life first?
>You
>Who told you fags about the situation at the village?
>You
>As you see i just got beat the fuck up trying to rush here and tell you a witch cult is coming for you and you choose now not to listen?
>I see I apologise and I'll warn everyone and tell Puck to prepare for an attack

What should have happened
>>
>>144658295
Yes he was, but the point remains, he was acting incredibly retarded yet again.

>>144658340

Wasn't he 18?
>>
File: jewpunch.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jewpunch.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>144658260
Were you paying attention? Her election was fucked from the start.
>>
>>144658260
Oh please you are just grasping straws now.

What subaru did at the election was selfish but he's not even talking about the situation for himself or emila here and this is another case where he wants the village he saved before to be saved again as it affects everyone around.

If taking a simple warning from someone who's trying to have people saved his unimaginable you're just a faggot trying to hard to justify his actions.

Even if emilia bullshits him he could have told puck, or even ram who would atleast take the warning.
>>
>>144655795
>>
>>144658591
Have you watched the people around you that you love die, and have died multiple times trying to save them?

no? so keep crying please
>>
>>144658701
>wasting and making the deaths of your loved ones pointless

Sorry I'm not that cruel
>>
>>144656857
>In all seriousness, it doesn't take a genius to see the blatant problems with the writing in this show.
Nice "arguments".
>>
>>144653627

> rem and emilia dead
> tfw nobody kills subaru

why prolong his suffering?
>>
>>144658390
The feedback you're looking for isn't happening because his uncanny amount of pride. He believes he's right because he keeps getting fucked over from being wrong and it's mostly shown by the expressions in his face. However, if you watched closely during the mansion arc, you could tell that after a few deaths his facade just got thicker and thicker. Him acting like a tard and memeboy was part of that facade. The development comes from the breakdown of his facade during the current arc where he just gets worse and worse from not being able to keep up with stress and gore. It seems like the introspection is occuring right now as he got shit on from all the candidates (taking their advice).

There's no inner turmoil at the moment because his facade broke down. All his emotions are raw in full display
>>
File: IMG_0686.jpg (267KB, 800x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0686.jpg
267KB, 800x533px
>>144654352
>>
>>144657431
>1) All the candidates are one dimensional
No, they aren't. Also, they will be developed more later on. Anyway, this isn't bad writing. Quite the contrary, it's good writing. Showcasing complex personalities of a dozen of new characters would just halt any story progression. It's also entirely likely that getting to know them better will be important from Subaru's point of view.

You don't know shit about writing and just complain because you don't understand what's going on.

>2) Characters develop emotional connections way to fast and in an unrealistic way.
Cool examples. You're full of shit.
By the way, extreme situtions tend to cause extreme emotions and accelerate relationship developments. You're just some sheltered ignorant fuck who never heard a single story about people in extreme situations.
>>
>>144655795
Spoiler that shit
>>
>>144658785
If you want specifics see:
>>144657431
>>144658390
>>
>>144657454
IRC and retarded newfags are the ones who create the threads. It's a sad truth.
>>
>>144658591
That warning is from a potential spy of another candidate. Its like telling a little girl that a kitten is stuck in a tree, then tazing her while shes distracted, and raping her afterwards. You are too naive.
>>
>>144658906
You didn't post any specifics. You just keep blabbering without providing actual examples, not to mention actually looking at them critically.
>>
>>144658962
I-I'd like to see a doujin of that...
>>
will emilia do something for once?
how can anyone want a slothful ruler like her?
>>
Who is the first Master Swordman?
If the Whale can erase someone's existence by killing them then why did Otto know that someone got killed by it? Was it just bullshit?
>>
>>144658899
> it's good writing
There's literally a character that only exists for femdom and foot fetishes. Character complexity can also be shown and doesn't need huge amounts of time spent of backstory. Look at Berserk and the Band of Hawks.
>Cool examples. You're full of shit.
How about Subaru saying "I loved you guys" to Rem and Ram when we didn't see any clues that would justify such emotions?
>>
>>144658591
>from someone who's trying to have people saved
That's wrong you fucking retard. Anyone who isn't Subaru himself would consider him a lunatic and not "someone who's trying to have people saved". Learn how to put yourself in someone else's shoes if you want to talk about such subjects.
Emilia herself says multiple times that she wants to believe him but simply can't.
>>
>>144658899
You are an idiot, who is getting needlessly mad at someone criticizing LN garbage

You're argument is just as good as this post, for the record
>>
any work with time travel needs a dumb MC
>>
>>144659049
You'll find out next week, friendo.
>>
Subaru is frustrating to watch, but I can appreciate that, for once, the NEET thrown into a fantasy world actually has the social skills and adaptability of an actual NEET.
>>
>>144659049
>If the Whale can erase someone's existence by killing them then why did Otto know that someone got killed by it? Was it just bullshit?
Getting blasted by the mist erases you, getting killed by the Whale doesn't.
>>
>>144659020
http://exhentai.org/g/868588/578193ae35/
>>
so if the white whale has some sort of history erasing skill

how can people remember it defeated the master swordsman or whatever?

and why didn't it kill subaru?
>>
>>144658975
Specifics to my argument anon.

Tell me what is the point of Felix, for example?

Do you know how you can differentiate good anime between bad anime? It's the anime's ability to prioritize the narrative over pandering and fanservice.

This doesn't do that.

What is irritating is that people claim this is one of the greatest anime ever.

I've got news for you: it isn't.

It's just torture porn and plot twists. There is a lack of substance.

What the fuck is the purpose of Emilia? She's a plot device. There's another example for you. She's a personality bankrupted character who only is a "nice girl."

And the dialogue. The fucking horrendous dialogue. Instead of actually have meaningful conversations in the castle we got some grade A 10/10 jokes about Subaru's lewdness regarding Rem and Ram.

This isn't good writing. This is garbage.
>>
>>144659160
>for once, the NEET thrown into a fantasy world actually has the social skills and adaptability of an actual NEET.
This is the best part of the show. I'm already tired of the supposedly shut-in having master social skills, becoming the best fighter ever and getting pussy by only saying two worlds to a girl in two episodes.
>>
>>144659053
>literally
Thanks for showing you're a fucking retard so early.

>that only exists for femdom and foot fetishes
Yeah, sure. And you base it on...? You're just a mindless hater who can only keep throwing baseless accusations.

>Look at Berserk and the Band of Hawks.
And? The only complex characters got a lot of screentime and their complexity was shown gradually, not in their first chapter.

>when we didn't see any clues that would justify such emotions
>justify
>justify love
You have no idea what love is. Besides, what we got was plenty. People fell in love for less than a fraction of what happened between Subaru and onis. Also, he didn't mean romantic love back then.

>>144659085
Your post is a pure shitpost. I only tell retards like you to calm down and to support your arguments if you want to spam your extreme opinions.

>You're
Fuck off.
>>
>>144659325

>>144659171
>>
>>144659053
So you are seriously trying to say someone who was completely right in 2 fucking occasions that actually were serious would easily be dismissed when he simple is saying a witch cult that every one is aware of what type of shit they do is coming for you, you'd easily dismiss that?

What's funny crucshe actually believed him but he was just being too desperate in that situation. Emilia wouldn't be able to not give a shit as this fucking affects her and everyone around if they do fucking nothing. They could take precautions in case. Even puck would believe him.
>>
>>144658184
Jesus, what a retarded mother fucker you are. Go and watch the episdoe again and pay attention, Subaru was talking about himself there, if you are gonna complain about shomething at least try not to look like an idiot and get some watching skills, people like you are the ones complaining because they just want to watch battle harem all day (not saying it's a bad thing but don't hate everything else just because).
>>
>>144659359
>First chapter
This show is 17 episodes in. How long do we have to wait for any meaningful, believable character progression.
>>
So episode 18 is when Subaru is going to get his shit together?
>>
Why is the KKK converging in force on some hick village in the middle of nowhere? It seems excessive to bring in many dozens of cultists, several cult leaders, and a bizarro SeaWorld attraction, just to murder the fuck out of Emilia and Mitsubishi.
>>
>>144659359
The show is filled with otaku pandering shit instead of an actually good narrative. It's shit.
>>
>>144659084
well, remember that Subaru being retarded doesn't mean all other characters are always right like some sort of god and Subaru is retarded for now so nobody would actually pay attention to him(and I don't blame him), but he will snap out of it soon.
>>
File: 1456123624492.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456123624492.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>144659352
>Tell me what is the point of Felix, for example?
>This low grade b8

He has a whole novel dedicated to him and Crusch.

>What the fuck is the purpose of Emilia?
Read the source material Faggot.
>>
>>144657795
>no explanation of why or how subaru is who he is
we just haD 17 episodes explaining this
>>
>>144659520
Unlikely, he probably going to become a KKK for the rest of the show.
>>
>>144659352
Stop typing like an obnoxious bitch.

>Tell me what is the point of Felix, for example?
That's not how it works you retard. You are the one who should prove there's no point to her character.

>Do you know how you can differentiate good anime between bad anime?
Yeah. So far, Re:zero is shaping up to be something very good. Shaping up.

>It's the anime's ability to prioritize the narrative over pandering and fanservice.
You sound like some tumblr shit or ann reviewer. Fuck off from /a/.

>This doesn't do that.
It does. See? Your opinions are worthless if you don't support them.

>What is irritating is that people claim this is one of the greatest anime ever.
They're false flaggers you fucking retard. Stop being so new.

>plot-device
It's a buzzword at this point. You just slap it on whatever you don't like.

The show hasn't even finished and it's plot heavy. You can't judge its story or "the point" of characters before it ends. You can comment on how things are progressing but you are not allowed to make decisive judgements. If you are trying to make them, it only proves you failed to comprehend the show at fundamental level.

>complaining about jokes and lewd
Fuck off from /a/ normalfag scum.
>>
>>144659476
You talked about Priscilla you fucking retard.
>>
>>144659360

so is rem dead or not

something tells me she isn't and emilia isn't, either
>>
>subaru fucking up at the election makes it so all the other shit he was right about is completely erased
>>
Wasnt it obvious from the start that its gonna be bad. You have retarded neet mc and to top off , he has a reset ability with so many restrictions that the author uses it only when its convenient. Thats just bad writing and boring to watch for anyone who just looks at the plot as a whole. Its been more than 17 episodes and what.the fuck has happened till now. Mc still retarded and plot is only muh suffering so complex. Could only imagine 15 year olds thonking its decent.
>>
>>144659582
It's not, see how I can say whatever I want without any actual proof or argument? Stop posting.
>>
>>144659359
>on...?
fuck off reddit
>>
>>144656930
Here's your reply
>>144659719
>>
>>144659586
>well, remember that Subaru being retarded doesn't mean all other characters are always right like some sort of god
Why are you telling me this? Have I ever implied anything of such sort?

What are you trying to tell me? You want to tell me he will change? Cool, but that is a spoiler and it isn't relevant to the talk because it was about what has been happening so far.
>>
>>144659352
Garbage is an overstatement. Yes the anime is pandering and torture porn with suffering, but thats the appeal of it. That's the point of genres, to pander to target audiences

If you think Emilia and Subaru are poorly written, you have poor literary analysis. I'm not saying they're well-written, but they are a lot more developed than the average mc. Emilia is a manipulative bitch if you couldnt see, Subaru has massive pride that fucks him up and is implied thats what made him a neet in the first place.
>>
>>144659359
Your literally just telling people they don't understand, and calling them stupid

Which is exactly what I did, but I still have the advantage of not defending LN garbage

The lack of self-awareness of some people is unreal
>>
>>144659565
They're there because their gospel told them to be there at that time.
>>
File: 1450133369860.png (245KB, 840x708px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450133369860.png
245KB, 840x708px
Not gonna lie it got boring shitting on subaru for 10 weeks, don't know how you fags keep up consistently.

Anyways expect the upcoming original ending next episode lads.
>>
>>144659771
Holy fucking shit, literally kill yourself, pedantic faggot.
>>
I want old /a/ back. Madoka threads were so fun in 2011. But now the threads are full of retards and it's impossible to discuss anything.
>>
>>144659783
>That's the point of genres, to pander to target audiences
This is why each anime season is saturated with bullshit with no substance.

>Emilia is a manipulative bitch if you couldnt see
I don't see because it isn't deliberately shown. Emilia is portrayed as a nice girl. Such a bland character. Any instances of her supposed manipulative nature are based on bad writing. There's such a thing as intent, anon. Don't overthink and analyze this character because it's just finding meaning and substance in something that never had it in the beginning.
>>
>>144659904
No, they weren't. Those threads were exactly like this one, full of contrarians, retards and crossboarders, except they had much more waifu-faggottery.

The state of /a/ has been completely deplorable since 2010.
>>
>>144658390
Wait until next week.
>>
>>144659993
That's because the quality of anime dropped. Combine that with the fact that /a/ either has really low expectations or really high expectations and you have a debate-fest about why an anime is bad and why an anime is good.
>>
>>144659993
>The state of /a/ has been completely deplorable since 2010.
I've been saying that since 2008.
>>
>>144659990
>needing things to be deliberately shown
It's shown, just not said; I'll say it for you.
You're stupid and the cancer killing /a/
>>
>>144660088
How is it shown? In what way is it shown?
>>
>>144659993
>exactly
You're awfully wrong. Check the archives.

>>144660049
The main reason is because 4chan got way more publicity and it's full or newfags who refuse to lurk. There are also multiple groups whose main purpose is shitposting. It's been getting worse each year since forever but now it's at the point where it's basically impossible to hold any discussion.
>>
>>144659904
>2011
>old /a/

2005 here, I still believe the deluge of newfriends that came in with Haruihi during 2006 ruined /a/ forever
>>
>>144660049
>That's because the quality of anime dropped.
>he actually believes that
That's cute. Anime has been the same tropes with boxing for the longest time now.
>>
>>144660088
nothing is shown, you're over interpreting things
>>
>>144657903
>yadayada
Why the fuck are you watching an anime just so you can not pay attention to it then complain about things later? What is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1467156892789.png (649KB, 813x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467156892789.png
649KB, 813x679px
>>144660057
>in 2008 I've been saying that /a/ has gone to shit since 2010
>>
File: 1445104511946.png (538KB, 864x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445104511946.png
538KB, 864x720px
>>144659904
What exactly is there to discuss about ReZero that isn't obvious from simply watching the anime and reading the subtitles?
>>
>>144653627
Honestly this fucking arc is getting boring.
>>
>>144660151
Then why are there no more anime greats?
>>
>>144660130
And you're just entitled to that erroneous opinion because that's the time you started posting in /a/.

In 2011 we already had this kind of awful threads for popular shows.
>>
>>144660120
>emilia humoring a retard
>emilia being nice to a retard
>treating said retard like a baby
>lap pillow
She's building up love points with a rather unlikeable person. What other reason does she have to do such a thing besides manipulating him? Once subaru fucks up, she declares she wants to end it because he's no longer of use to her
>>
>>144659771
>That's wrong you fucking retard. Anyone who isn't Subaru himself would consider him a lunatic...
Here you base your argument in what others think of Subaru (supposedly) hence my "well, remember that Subaru... like some sort of god" and the part where I mention that he will change is just common sense even though we have spoilers about that already.
>>
>>144659904
It's highly likely that there are people from all over the internet in here, who gathered because of other boards or because they heard about Re:Zero threads on /a/ being fun. Such is the fate of popular shows on a 4chan that has gotten massively popular over the years, anon, there's nothing anyone can do about that anymore.
But thankfully, because of all the people gathering in these threads, the rest of /a/ has become relatively tame this season. Thank you all so much.
>>
>>144660212
Oh, there are. But you're too thick headed to accept them and cling into the delusion that anime was better back then.
>>
>>144659993
It's pretty different, mobile users are huge now, for one


/a/ has held on better than the other large boards, though, others have been complete dogshit for years now

though the amount of spoonfeeding I see here now is sickening, which how good image search is now
>>
File: 1392583146444.jpg (2KB, 120x117px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392583146444.jpg
2KB, 120x117px
>>144660207
>>
>>144660188
Yeah but them not trusting him isn't equal to me thinking they're always right. Your reply is talking about something unrelated to my post.
>>
>>144660254
This is you overthinking everything. She has every right to hate Subaru for acting the way he did.
>>
File: ku-xlarge.jpg (131KB, 640x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ku-xlarge.jpg
131KB, 640x424px
>>144660207
Yes.
>>
>>144660273
Name them. Post 2010 please.
>>
>>144660265
>But thankfully, because of all the people gathering in these threads, the rest of /a/ has become relatively tame this season
Period. I've seen very little shitposting in non-Re:Zero threads this season. Based Subaru taking one for the team.
>>
>>144660291
There's something called intent anon. Learn to read between the lines
>>
File: Whale bait.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Whale bait.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>144657431
> 1) One dimensional candidates
First off, they've shown they are not one-dimensional. They have their own traits and their own reasons. They have been shown last week and in the source material that has been skipped in the show that showcase their speeches a little more better that they are not.
> 2) emotional connections way too fast and dialogue being pointless with lewd intentions in the middle of the arc
Can you be specific in the examples instead of announcing it out of your ass?
> 3)not written in a believable way depicting a incompetent and inadequate character
> I expect him to pick up on things
He was shown to not even pick up on his first three deaths, not realize there are a bunch of people in the meeting with Anastasia that there were same uniforms, being blinded by his own pride that is central to his character, and you don't understand why he is so stupid or dense? He even noticed that he's dense and not very smart a long time ago.
> Expected complex interactions
Complex interactions my ass. Who ever said the interactions are complex?
>>144660120
>>144660158
Oh... Naivety is such a sin.
>>
>>144660278
And I'd like to add, that despite this board being not very good is still the best place to discuss chinese cartoons.
>>
>>144660325
Give me a piece of dialogue, a facial expression, or anything. Some of kind sign that supports this interpretation of Emilia.
>>
Dont yo guys feel pathetic for enjoying such a pandering shitshow thats like the epitome of otaku bullshit. How low did standards go that this is considered good. Watched up to ep 15 now and hearing that subaru still hasnt changed like wtf were we doing t he last 6hours of screen time. So much story progress destroyed due to the mc being stupid for the sake of being.
>>
>>144660319
>Boku no Pico is 10 years old
What the fuck
>>
>>144660384
Her smile during lap sitting scene. 'it's been hard on you right'
>>
>>144660322
You are overreacting, I don't have much trouble with shitposting because you can easily ignore it.
>>
>>144660407
>Dont yo guys feel pathetic for enjoying such a pandering shitshow thats like the epitome of otaku bullshit.
no
>>
>>144660342
Read the fucking other posts anon. They all asked for examples. I gave them.

>They have their own traits and their own reasons

Shut the fuck up with that ambiguous crap. It's just pandering and fan service.
>>
>>144660319
Is there a point in doing that? You'll just be contrarian until we reach the my taste > your taste argument.
>>
>>144660440
Oh and then she tells Rem that he's a good guy, essentially solving his problem with trying to display to Rem that he can be trusted.

You're an imbecile.
>>
>>144660225
>because that's the time you started posting in /a/
Nope. It's just the last show with similar amount of discussion potential so it was the first thought.

>In 2011 we already had this kind of awful threads for popular shows.
Never said otherwise. Learn how to read and stop twisting my words into some retarded extremes.

>>144660265
True. My experience hasn't been as good lately but maybe I'm just unlucky with other threads.
>>
>>144660407
>Expecting characters to get better like your favorite gary stus.
This is the fall of Natsuki Subaru. Not the coming of age Reinhardt.
>>
>>144660463
>ambiguous crap
I invite you to read the Arc 3 manga, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>144657631

If this series was well written, the MC would find a way to get his message across.
>>
>>144660444
Not really.

Nowadays shitposting takes 80% of the posts in active threads, while the less popular shows die with 200 posts. Re:Zero being SnK-huge in here is sucking in all the shitposters.
>>
Are there any actual benefits to being a cultist? They all just seem like a bunch of assholes and their work conditions are clearly quite crap. And the robes don't even look good. Are they all just a bunch of crazy people or something? Can't think of any other reason why you'd worship a person who wants to kill everything.
>>
>>144660407
Everything went to shit after the mansion arc. Still not dropping it for the trainwreck value, but writing and animation reached rock-bottom in the third arc.
>>
the cringe you feel watching this is actually satella
>>
>>144660535
There's no foreshadowing or signs to provide any possibility of their "complexity." It feels cheap and stupid.
>>
Anons. didnt Pack say he cant work or do shit at night?

Also did Subaru Lv. UP? since he can he the Vectors

>we elfen lied nao!
>>
>>144660509
Nobody is twisting your words.

You said 2011 Madoka threads were better, which is completely wrong since they were equally or even worse than Re:Zero's.
>>
>>144653627
I honestly hate how the Whale suddenly has erasing powers and how it couldn't kill the MC because PLOT.
>>
>>144660553
I mean, I'm not saying that shitposters don't gather in these threads, I'm just saying that shitposting isn't a big problem because you can easily ignore it.
>>
File: 1468923458060.jpg (69KB, 528x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468923458060.jpg
69KB, 528x672px
The problem I'm beginning to have with this show is that we're seeing Subaru losing his mind little by little. In an ordinary anime, we'd see the hero get better and better at what he's got to do until he can save the day. But he're, we're actually seeing him perform worse and worse every time. His idea of how to save the day has been reduced to yelling nonsense only he can understand, telling people to shut up, expecting them to comply and burst in tears when they don't.
Subaru cannot even make sense any more : how can he ever win ? It's hard to belive things will ever start going better. The protagonist's lost, and it feels like the story continues even though it should have ended.
>>
>>144660571
They have a a very good dental.
>>
>>144660539
He was going to tell her the "truth", but Satella fucking killed Emilia before he could do that.
>>
>>144660553

>posts that I don't like = shitposts

Well, aren't you an entitled wanker. Heavens forbid someone not like the direction of the story or its main character.
>>
Elliot Rodger ain't that smart
>>
File: 1468404289499.png (24KB, 478x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468404289499.png
24KB, 478x518px
>Keeps saying "I don't want to die" when faced with the white whale

Despite knowing he just respawns, and Rem will be a live again. This is going to sound stupid as shit but death must be on a ridiculous level of anguish for him, no wonder he's fucking crazy.
>>
>>144660571
I think it goes like this:
WITCHISM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
ANYONE WHO DISAGREES MUST BE ELIMINATED
>>
>>144660444
>because you can easily ignore it
You could few years ago or you can now in smaller threads. However it's simply impossible in threads of shows like Re:zero or BokuMachi. I'm hitting report limit after two or three threads, it's ridiculous. Shitposting and/or retards take up majority of the threads.
>>
>>144660571
The Witch Cult is a religion of peace.

#NotAllCultists
>>
>>144660614
Can you point what pages/lines make it feel cheap and stupid?
>>
>>144660571
Why do people believe in god?
>>
>>144660571
People will follow demonstrated power.
Especially when promised reward after it's all over.
>>
>>144660618
Yes because they were much better. Check the archives.
>>
File: Stalin Suffering.jpg (29KB, 409x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Stalin Suffering.jpg
29KB, 409x377px
>>144660686
>Death with no payoff of the final euphoria hurts
No shit
>>
>>144660502
Thats unrelated. By providing emotional support to subaru, he becomes more obsessed with emilia. Emilia sees this and makes him obsessed to the point that rem killing him would be detrimental to her. Though she suffers consequences during the election cause of this, it works out in the end when the current arc ends. It's even implied that shes a bit crazy too, naming herself Satella in the first epislde.
>>
>>144660751
Yes I can. The whole damn 3rd arc. How's that?
>>
>>144660571
You can melt into the ground which is pretty cool
>>
>>144660618
No they weren't. Most people discussed the show and participated in the speculah and episodic memes. Sure, there was more waifufaggotry, and there were some dumb contrarians and shitposters but nowhere near as much as Re:Zero is getting
>>
>>144659993
Make it 07 and we have a deal
>>
File: REZERO(A)MEMES.png (800KB, 705x725px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
REZERO(A)MEMES.png
800KB, 705x725px
>>
>>144660630
Difficult to ignore? Nope. But there's no point in posting on a thread where only 10 posts are worth anything and the rest is garbage.

>>144660662
Did I went into specifics? No, I didn't. You're just putting words in my mouth, now hush, faggot.
>>
>>144660571
You get to watch this weird guy do funny stuff all day
>>
>>144660520
So having a retarded mc is now considered good writing in such a character driven show. So just have character act stupid for the sake of being stupid in my new movie and i will get a oscar. Get real this shit stinks. Its fun.the first time around but how can this go on 17 eps in and you saying its still good. This is just a trainwreck and.people are waiting for it too cause thhey are too invested already.
>>
>>144660798
Because Re:zero is getting undeserving praise.
>>
>>144660278
>mobile users
kek
>>
>>144660641
That's cool and all but how the Whale interaction was handled is just plain shit. Why did the whale erase Rem and only Rem, and why did the MC get out of this one when he couldn't before, even if the mist can delete people and that doesn't affect the MC then why couldn't it just kill him?
>>
>>144660686
Being killed by a gigantic whale hurts, lad.
>>
Is White Fox full of Remfags or is even the source material written to make readers care more about Rem than about Emilia?
>>
File: cultvult.png (677KB, 2027x1124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cultvult.png
677KB, 2027x1124px
>>144660571
>>
>>144660652

Yes, I watched the episode and that's not what I meant.
>>
You guys do know that you can criticize an anime and acknowledge its flaws but still enjoy it right? R-r-right?
>>
>>144660881
First.
>>
>>144660686
Yeah that was dumb as fuck.
>>
>>144660618
>2011 Madoka threads were better
The cluster fuck about theories of what Homura was. The closest was Time traveller yet fucks dismissed it as unrealistic even for witch powers
>>
>>144660881
Yeah it baits people into liking Rem for reasons
>>
File: 1467248341564.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467248341564.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
>>144660881
The second option.
Arc 3 is Rem-centric after all, Emilia comes later on.
>>
>>144660911
Really? Are you sure we watched the same episode?

My point was that he was going to tell her everything, regardless of what the witch was going to do to him. He didn't know that Emilia was going to die.
>>
>>144660798
And then the Yurifags came and it got out of control.
>>
>>144660766
I don't need to, nigger. I was fucking there.

>>144660798
That's just you cherrypicking now. There were all kinds of trolls and contrarians back then, and they always overtook specula posts during airing days making those threads a shitfest.
>>
Will Pack kill Subaru? or Sloth will rekt him.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (640KB, 674x517px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
640KB, 674x517px
>>144654084
ok
>>
>>144660872
>Why did the whale erase Rem and only Rem

It didn't.
Don't you remember Subaru asking what happened to the merchant riding on the left? He had no memory of him, because he was erased.

> why did the MC get out of this one when he couldn't before
Not sure what you mean, but the Whale didn't kill him because of the Witch's odor, probably thought he was the Authority of Pride.
>>
File: (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>144660463
> other examples
> pointless interactions during the middle of arc 2 with Subaru's lewd intentions towards the twins
When? Are we watching the same show.
> Pandering and fanservice.
What? Idiot. The recent episodes went against that expectation.
> Ambiguous
I just told you they have them. If you hadn't played attention to the show a little better. Or better yet, read the manga with their speeches in arc 3. They skipped a large majority of it in the anime.
>>144660614
> complex
Fucking idiot. Who said they were complex? That's right, (You).
>>144660793
> Whole damn 3rd arc.
This is just slothful. Start being specific. This is being very lazy and I can't bother replying to a retard. Next time, bother to give some actual specifics rather than a huge chunk. At this point, you have no sense of credibility to even get a reply back.
>>
>>144660889
>posted this same exact image right after the episode aired
>didnt get a single response

/a/ is weird.
>>
>>144660618
Nowadays it's mostly people going "why is Subaru so retarded" while showcasing their complete lack of understanding and how they don't remember what happened in previous timeline and dozens of retards who spam about "bad writing" without providing examples. Oh, and redditors going about their memes. And several IRC groups constantly shifting between "it's the greatest masterpiece" and "it's garbage" troll threads. Such things only started happening en masse since KLK, they weren't nearly as prevalent before.
In Madoka threads everything was properly discussed. Yes, there were shitposts, there were retards, there were uninformed opinions, like in every thread ever. But they were fewer in numbers, in the end everything got discussed properly and most of the posts were talking about the show. They were calm threads about the girls in various configurations, threads for speculah, threads for general opinions, fun threads about silly things.
>>
>>144661149
Then why the fuck would the Whale follow him if it did not want to kill him?
>It didn't.
>Don't you remember Subaru asking what happened to the merchant riding on the left? He had no memory of him, because he was erased.
This is after the fact that Rem was erased. Also why can Subaru remember? The explanation being that he is from another world is complete shit because this is the first time he has that special magic resistance and it's mighty convenient that it pops out now.
>>
>>144661228
You're just nostalgic for those threads and are cherrypick the good parts. There was specula, decent posts, but most of the were a bunch of contrarians and waifufags shitting every thread. It wasn't as bad as something like SnK, but they definitely wouldn't be considered good.

The IRC bullshit is stupid, I don't know why you even bring it up. I can't believe people still believe that shit.
>>
Seeing so much hype about itmade me curious about re zero , is it well written and does it have engaging. characters. Do mind i dont consider fanserve or pandering shows any good.
Also Where does all.the hype come is the story that good?
Opinions?
>>
>>144661228
I blame IRC

Madoka had a filter with the synopsis/genre atleast.
>>
>>144661228
>Everything was better before, now we are a mere shadow of our proper selves, this worl is doomed to die and the disscussions on the anonymous anime imageboards will never be as intelligent, as they used to be, ever again. I'm dead inside, please end my misery.
>>
>>144661402
Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>144661402
go ask reddit or MAL
>>
>>144659808
> Saying that while acting like a hypocrite in doing so
Yeah man, real credible.
>>
File: nhk.jpg (101KB, 802x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nhk.jpg
101KB, 802x1000px
>>144653698
>>144653838

Didn't his wagon have a ton of their weapons stuck to the walls?
How easy would it be to point to those and say "WITCH CULT"?
A fucking braindead chimp could handle as much
>>
>>144661402
Fix your grammar
The hype comes from the spoilers of course.

Lurk more faggot.
>>
>we're on the point where madoka threads are looked back as "good"
Holy fuck, I knew it was bad, but not THIS bad.
>>
>>144661047
Yuri was keeping shitposting in control though.
>retard appears
>everybody ignores him except for maybe one guy
>he keeps posting
>people start posting yuri
>he gives up
>some more images to make sure he left
>back to proper discussion
That's how things were proceeding back then. Been there, done that, dozens of times. Imagedumps were effective method until irc groups learned how to samefag on bigger scale in 2012 (while in case of Madoka threads, until crack-kun appeared). Back then /a/ was still the top board, even if quality was dropping with each passing moment (actually Madoka threads were the highlight of the year and a new hope after 2009-2010's Raildex). Now /a/ is just as shit as other boards. It simply has more interesting topics to us but quality of the posts is no longer better.
>>
File: 1468191391961.jpg (660KB, 1920x1296px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468191391961.jpg
660KB, 1920x1296px
So what's the concensus?
What's the best song of Re: Zero?
>>
>>144661509
This.

The fucker could've easily say he was ambushed by the cultist after overhearing they were planning to attack the castle and they had to fled.
>>
Why didn't Subaru just asked Ram about her missing horn?
>>
>>144661600
Styx Helix of course

But I really like Stay Alive's lyrics.
>>
Why didnt Whale kill Subaru?
>>
>>144661600
Darude — Sandstorm
>>
File: 1455326590340.jpg (197KB, 702x674px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455326590340.jpg
197KB, 702x674px
>>144661571
But since when has /a/ been anything but shit?
>>
>>144661600
ED 1
>>
>>144661571
Isn't it the same applicable to the SHK-fags here? Or the Felix posters on a minor degree?
>>
>>144661398
>The IRC bullshit is stupid
You're delusional, sorry. They've been outing themselves countless times and with time some more groups popped up because they decided it's fun. Last year I met a person who was shitposting here for fun because he heard from friend about it. Really, it's spreading, it's getting worse. I will never say there were no problems at some point in the past but it is clear thing are much worse than they used to be.
Or maybe you will tell me that Siztra's group on fuuka wasn't real either?
>>
>>144661704
Ja!
>>
File: frodo.png (325KB, 560x559px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frodo.png
325KB, 560x559px
If Satella wants Subaru to accomplish something, then why did she create those Mabeasts that only get in his way?
>>
Beatrice said she would protect the mansion after Puck went to his original form so where was Beatrice during the previous 2 loops? DEAD?
>>
>>144661775
I think she just wants him to suffer.
>>
>>144661600
Stay alive.
>>
>>144661373
>why the fuck would the Whale follow him if it did not want to kill him
To get closer and see exactly what he was?

>This is after the fact that Rem was erased
Nope, this was right before the whale showed up.

>Also why can Subaru remember?
I'm guessing the Witch's influence(Return to Death) makes him immune to it. Same reason he can see the Unseen hands. He couldn't see them before because the odor wasn't strong enough.
>>
>>144661758
No, YOU are delusional. There are retards, there always have been retards, you just fell for the IRC stupidity and now live in constant paranoia of the imaginary group plotting to ruin the place where you discuss your cartoons. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>144658199
Rem, go home. You're drunk.

Whoever you are
>>
>>144661775
She clearly wants to make a man out of him.

>>144661795
It's obvious she was pure talk. The cult probably raped her to death.
>>
>>144661509
This.

Subarufags cannot defend this.
>>
>>144655795
I feel like I have to censor that heart with a mosaic or black bars.
>>
>>144661470
I already acknowledged it was a shitpost my friend
>>
>>144661745
Thing is, the posting cooldown is 60 seconds now (I think it was 30 before?). There are more posters. They also learned to make up an artificial quarrel if people ignore them and they will continue this quarrel until some new poster enters the thread and joins it.
Imagedumps are no longer effective.
>>
>>144661373
Batenkaitos was there. They wouldn't want their puppet to kill a possible member/bishop.
> Why can Subaru remember
Because he himself is technically a paradox which overwrites reality/time.
>>
ok so
why does the witch cult use knives when they can clearly throw giant fire balls?
>>
File: 58011373_p0.jpg (621KB, 1000x710px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58011373_p0.jpg
621KB, 1000x710px
>>
>>144658078
Well, I'm not the anon you're replying to, and I don't hate the show. Hwoever, if that anon's post is any indication, they enjoyed the mystery and problem-solving aspects. Lately, Subaru's been too crazy and emotional to try to figure out solutions to the problem at hand. he started to, with his negotiations with the other candidates, but his mania got the better of him and he fucked it all up. I guess anon would like to see him actually try using his future knowledge to his advantage again, like when he solved the mabeast case.
>>
Gotta question some people here defending subaru like he is the second coming. If this a well written character in a well told story then every fucking mc ever was well written. Quitle amazing that a bunch of loli fap material, time resets a la erased, and mindless gore and drama would get that much praise. No wonder you guys get shunned everywhere. The way some say subaru is realistic sound like some tumblr lunatics
>>
>>144661987
waste of mp man
>>
File: KLTjWAGg.jpg (21KB, 680x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
KLTjWAGg.jpg
21KB, 680x440px
new doujin is out. Rem riding Subaru.
>>
>>144661987
¿Can -all- of them throw giant fire balls?
¿Are knifes a common thing?
¿Are giant fire balls a common thing?
>>
>>144661914
Cult cannot rape even Pack alone, how are they supposed to be able to kill Betty?
>>
>>144662061
Fuck off, spic.
>>
>>144661989
I love you Emilia-tan.
>>
>he doesn't gape Satella's smelly pussy and have a necro go at it before he dies
>can't even recognize he's fucked up his timeline but still make the most of it to gather intel and theorize a plan of attack for next time as he is the worlds biggest contestant in the suffering Olympics.
>doesn't try to bullshit Betelgeuse to probe for information
>doesn't appeal to betty to educate him on certain elements of his world even though she obviously knows more than she lets on
Shit MC, will he ever be proactive instead of reactive?
Also why isn't he fucking dead lolis and elfs and gaping smelly pussy? WHAT A WASTE.

Also I wish Puck was a girl so Pixiv would lewd that shit up.
>>
He could at least try this whole lying thing. Even if it's just him saying he knows something because he heard it from somebody else, or even if he yells at the top of his lungs that he's a prophet, it can't be any worse than just saying "do this" and leaving it at that.
>>
Well, that timeline is shit anyways and he knows it. If I were Subaru I would try as much unknown things as humanly possible before I die, he's been driven to that point already, it's the ultimate bad ending anyways.

Subaru did the right thing for that timeline, I would rather try to explain Return by Death at that point because it's dual purpose: If I don't die, now I know what will happen it is useful information for the subsequent time loops, if I do die then who cares, literally a shit timeline, he's gonna die anyways.
>>
File: 58013521_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58013521_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x3507px
>>
>>144662081
Ask Subaru, he was there the last 2 times.
>>
>>144662105
>Wanting a really human MC to act like a gary stu
bruh
>>
File: Daphne.png (732KB, 900x1329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Daphne.png
732KB, 900x1329px
>>144661775
> Create those demonic beasts
That wasn't Satella, that was this bitch.
>>
>>144656857
>Because it isn't the writing people like but rather the self insertion, the pandering and the escapism.

But this show has NONE of those things. The MC is not only unrelatable, completely acting in ways I don't understand, he and the people around him are suffering. Who would self insert as him?

Pandering? Where are my Emilia dates? All we got was one hug and smile from Rem. That's pandering?

And as far as escapism goes, this is basically telling me instead of an exciting other world life it would be awful and suffering. Not really doing it.
>>
Was anything skipped this episode over the novel?
>>
File: 58014310_p0.png (1MB, 1499x936px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58014310_p0.png
1MB, 1499x936px
>>
>>144662159
A real human would have escaped after the first death.
>>
Fuck this MC
>>
**BREAKING NEWS**
**LOCAL REM GETTING FUCKING EATEN BY A FLYING WHALE**
*Subaru's investigation is underway. Company's official representative insists, that their cars have nothing to do with the incident.*
>>
>>144662188
A bit of Otto vs Barusu, Beako's expressions and Betelgeuse kicking Emilia's body.
>>
File: 58015804_p0.jpg (2MB, 1748x2255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58015804_p0.jpg
2MB, 1748x2255px
>>
>>144661775
It's all part of the keikaku, anon. I just want this timeline to end already, it's so sad and the worst possible ending.

Anyways, I have two questions:
One, how much does Beako know about Subaru's power?
Two, is Rem dead or not?
Three, will this shitty time loop end next ep?
>>
>>144658591
I think the bigger issue with her believing him is that, last time she tried to question him about his motives, he could give no real reasons and then desperately blurted out some bullshit about indebtedness that Emilia (understandably) took to mean Subaru wanted her in his debt. Even if he said "hey, I'm ehre to save you from the witch cult!", she could have said "Oh, right, sure. and then I'll owe you one? Subaru, please, stop making things up and getting yoruself hurt. It's over."

On the other hand, it wouldn't explain the weapons in his cart... But maybe they don't know what cultist weapons look like. RAM should, but maybe they didn't use the same sort of sword when they attacked her village a decade ago.
>>
>>144662267
A real human would've figured the whole revival by death after the first death.
>>
>>144662026
Doing that without putting on proper protection is illegal. I'm calling the police.
>>
>>144662267
and go where? live in the fucking slums?
and dont tell me he would've sold the phone because he didnt know that shit was 20 holy coins after the first death, he only knew about it after the second one.
he also THOUGHT about doing that after the second death but ended up not doing it for some bullshit reason that im not even gonna defend (MUH EMILIA)
>>
>>144661655
Because she's the one that told him that story while Rem was wrecking shit in the forest. She'd probably just say.
>yeah I told you that already. Witch cultists cut it off and my parents died saving my life. Why do you feel the need to bring that up?
>>
>>144661871
>and now live in constant paranoia
No, you misunderstand. I agree with your sentiment of not overreacting. However you can't deny what is really happening.
Almost all threads which start with calling it a masterpiece are bait because the praise is exaggerated too much. Then it generates completely opposite reaction with people calling it garbage and so on. If you reply to one of them saying it isn't garbage because it has this and that merit they will tell you to go back to mal. This isn't normal discussion. They're dedicated shitposters.
All the threads about self inserting, pure trolling. Threads asking for memes. Threads about gary stu (earlier). "Why is Subaru so retarded" which are just frodo threads but way more toxic. Do you really think they're made by anons who've been here for years, lurked and are willing to discuss the show?
>>
File: 58015941_p0.png (934KB, 750x1061px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58015941_p0.png
934KB, 750x1061px
>>
>>144662267
a real human would've died after the first death
>>
I WANT TO GIVE REM A HUG
>>
>>144662319
>says two questions
>gives three
anon.. now I dont want to answer any of them
>>
>>144662377
Emilia-tan a cute.
>>
>>144662081
Just guessing that after Puck goes Berserk he unintentionally kills Beatrice
>>
File: 58017867_p0.jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58017867_p0.jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
>>
File: 1203_Rin.png (13KB, 429x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1203_Rin.png
13KB, 429x410px
>>144662381
>>
>>144662363
>calling it a masterpiece
That was me you fucking schizophrenic.
I really like Re: Zero that much.
>>
Hi
>>
Subaru is just a big mess. Honestly he seems like he'll end up being the villain in the end. So maybe this is a story of how a villain is created….anyways, homeboy got some issues in his noggin. "Insane in the membrane" as I'd like to call it.
>>
>I don't have a little sister named Rem
>I do have a big brother named Rim
If only
>>
File: 58017961_p0.jpg (713KB, 2291x1900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58017961_p0.jpg
713KB, 2291x1900px
>>
>>144662342
>and go where? live in the fucking slums?
Literally fucking anywhere, he's in fantasy land can manipulate his real life knowledge to get him places. Try explore and look for a guild or something or see if there's any bar where he can gain some info off people. Like fuck he can look around for any jobs he can take on if you need money and shit.
>>
I really like the backgrounds
>>
>>144662582

wow, Ram sure is good at balancing things
>>
>>144662319
Rem ceased to exist. Worst than death.
Beako hasn't manifested to know anything, thus, she can only imply.
>>
>>144662595
Looks so real to be a background
>>
File: okko.gif (547KB, 700x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
okko.gif
547KB, 700x625px
>thought that beetlejuice was going to be some sort of mentor who would teach subaru to use his powers because of that dumb negro meme
>some guy last week told me that Rem wouldn't be erased this episode
>through that the witch killing Emilia wouldn't happen until way later

This is almost as bad as the "millions of tiny swords" thing. Can you spoilerfags at least tell me why Subaru could see the hands this time around?
>>
Do the people in that world know about what the White Whale can do? aka erase memories? If yes can Subaru say that because of the White Whale they forgot who Rem is?
>>
I think we can all agree that Subaru is on Justin Beiber faggot level.
>>
>>144662595
As a backgroundfag this pleases me.
>>
>>144662592
>Literally fucking anywhere, he's in fantasy land can manipulate his real life knowledge to get him places
No, he can't and it has been shown multiple times.
>>
>>144662592
shit he tried to do that in the first loop, didnt go as well as he thought, ended up getting mugged and saved by emilia.
>>
>>144662626
Because the witch's scent is getting stronger each time he dies. You can think about it as being 'more attuned to darkness'

Rem wasn't permanently erased this episode, he will die in this loop.

Betelgeuse is the man who teaches Subaru to become a true badass.
>>
>>144662159
He learns nothing and doesn't grow at all, he is pure emotion 100% of the time. That's the problem.
If there was one word to describe him it would be flailing.

My reaction on respawn wouldn't be to go "OH NO the person I watch die a million times is in danger, AGAIN!" I'd go read a fucking book and educate myself on my world, my situation, mabeasts, the political climate, learning what my enemies weaknesses/flaws/desires are, black mailing, mad dogging, and otherwise learning how to manipulate the world around me to a desireable outcome.

You could explain it as him losing his sanity but when shit isn't directly trying to kill him he seems to have no problem bonding with other characters and thinking about trivial superficial bullshit.
>>
>>144662568
Of course he's insane, anon he gets killed a bunch of times and see multiple murders, backstabbing, tortures etc.

I do not understand why people are saying Subaru is a bad MC. Honestly if I were in his shoes I wouldn't think rationally at some point either. Before you know it I would suck Satella's cum and obey her every will if she ordered me to, to be honest.
>>
File: 58018344_p0.jpg (2MB, 3200x1900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58018344_p0.jpg
2MB, 3200x1900px
>>
File: low resolution.png (682KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
low resolution.png
682KB, 1024x576px
>>144662595
>>144662663
This, the Roswaal manor is gorgeous.
>>
>>144662630
No shit Sherlock, how would they know, if he erases memory?
>>
i think the story is moving to the point were its going to force suburu to have to sit and train and die on a weekly basis so he gets strong enough to protect people on his own.
>>
>>144657988
This
>>
>>144662626
Satella was more intimate with him this time around, rather than a quick grasp as usual. The more the miasma builds the closer he gets to her, when he turns himself into bait again like with the dogs by shouting the secret he hears her say she loves him
>>
>>144662630
>aka erase memories
afaik it's erasing existences. no one is going to notice the disappearance of something that no one ever knew existed before.
>>
File: 1368991622610.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368991622610.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>I was born for this moment
>This moment makes it so she was never born at all

Pottery.......so deep.......anime of the year.......
>>
File: 58019672_p0.png (691KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58019672_p0.png
691KB, 1000x1000px
>>
WHY DID THE WHALE SUDDENLY VANISHED?
>>
Is Betty aware of Sub's circumstances?
>>
>>144662630
Maybe because of Satella's influence he can still retain his memories? Maybe? Or maybe because he's not from that world, hence is unaffected?
>>
>>144662663
you should watch Orange then
>>
>>144662695
>My reaction on respawn wouldn't be to go "OH NO the person I watch die a million times is in danger, AGAIN!" I'd go read a fucking book and educate myself on my world, my situation, mabeasts, the political climate, learning what my enemies weaknesses/flaws/desires are, black mailing, mad dogging, and otherwise learning how to manipulate the world around me to a desireable outcome.

You sound like a teen with no real world knowledge. Would probably be worse than Subaru in his shoes
>>
>>144662696

Satella is pretty hot…

But yea I'm not saying he's wrong or how he's acting is irrational. Just saying he's becoming fucked up in the head and he'll probably have some kind of twisted perception of reality making him believe he should do some others would consider evil in order to do good in the world, just like a villain would justify their actions.
>>
>>144662630
Because he's the MC.
>>
>>144658390
I mean, he literally started screaming at himself about how he couldn't accomplish anything and was just counting his progress by the number of corpses. For a moment, the audience and Emilia believed he was talking about HER, but after a short while it became apparent even to her that he was actually dumping on himself for spilling spaghetti and squandering the chance Rem gave him.

>But there's no moments of regret, guilt, and self hatred.

Satisfied?
>>
>>144662309
>>144662140
rem has huge tits wow
>>
>>144662815
its job was done, respect was paid
>>
>>144662693
Oh, sweet, that all makes sense.

>>144662785
>Satella goes for the long fondle instead of the quick tug
L-lewd.
>>
>>144655795
literally as i clicked this Shot Through the Hearft by Bon Jovi came on my spotify and I feel enlightened.
>>
>>144662613
Everyone would experience it.
Once you die, only relatives of yours would remember you, once they die, no one would be left to remember that you existed.
>>
this episode was pretty depressing desu
>>
>>144662536
Almost all. I remember some which were most likely genuine threads. Majority was obvious bait though.
>>
File: 1468857834736.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468857834736.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
>the strongest man alive with broken as fuck blessings allows a creature like the whale to exists

Explain this.

PS. He's stronger than the fag who died to it.
>>
>>144658405
>Subaru
>being alpha

Pick one.
>>
>>144662818
no
>>
Why does it feel like,
Somebody's waaatchin meeeeee!!!
>>
File: 58019745_p0.png (2MB, 1654x2339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58019745_p0.png
2MB, 1654x2339px
>>
>>144662873
Fandom pls...
>>
>>144662909
Too busy fucking Felt.
>>
>>144662909
He's too busy going into the ghetto and abducting little girls to kill the whale.
>>
>>144662568
>>144662696
Samefag shilling this shit. You CAN'T get more obvious.
>>
>>144662747
>Fuckhuge manor
>Only living residents are a clown, two maids, a rape bait. a loli, and a fool.
>>
>>144662684
>walking in alleyways

Who's too blame anon?
>>
File: 58020384_p0.jpg (512KB, 1584x1408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58020384_p0.jpg
512KB, 1584x1408px
>>
There's a place on Ocean ave
Where I use to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>144662897
wtf, make sense please
>>
>>144662909
Well, since he is so blessed and he hasn't killed it.
He can't
>>
File: 58020740_p0.jpg (498KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58020740_p0.jpg
498KB, 1800x1800px
>>
Everyone is fucking asshole in this world, even the cute lolis, Subaru should've just grabbed Rem when he had the chance and fuck off.
>>
>>144663077
He can't. He's way too infatuated with his waifu, despite her being the most boring being in that world.
>>
>>144662626
The more insane Subaru becomes the closer to a witch he becomes making him able to see witch shit.
>>
>>144662845
I am

This year has some good shit desu
>>
>>144663047
>Implying the author purposely hasn't let him completely destroy it so Subaru cam suffer from it
>>
>>144663119
This shit's going to be bloodborn with the insight mechanic
>>
>>144662964
>a neet 17 year old sees a lot of killing, torture, backstabbing, goes though multiple timelines confusing each one, can't even tell anybody about his ability, almost knows nothing of the world he's in, not to mention he only has literal days to scamble to save the people he loves before he loops again, he dosn't even know when the loop would start and when it ends so time is of the essence everytime leading anybody to panic

>somehow thinking he won't go crazy at some point

God, people on this thread, man are acting more irrational than Subaru. You've watched too many gary stus in anime, really.
>>
>>144663077
The recurring theme is that if you try to always do good, you get killed. Subaru, Emilia, and Rem's deaths are clear examples.
>>
>>144663121
Its too bad grimgar was shit
>>
>>144662630
MC is a special snowflake so he keeps the memories and learns of the only ability no one else knows about. Just standard forced suffering.
>>
>>144663077
There's an alternate universe for that.
>>
File: 1468871639386.png (171KB, 480x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468871639386.png
171KB, 480x280px
>Subaru literally arrives in a wagon attacked and stuffed with witch cult weapons

>no one recognises it when they save subaru
>>
>>144662805
It's memories, it has to be. Ram says that Subaru killed half the Mabeasts by himself, which us, knowing the pussy that Subaru is, would be impossible.
>>
>whale eats rem and no one remembers her
>whale eats master swordsman and it's something at least Otto knows
what is even going on
>>
>>144663178
>can't even tell anybody about his ability, almost knows nothing of the world he's in
This is fucking irrelevant if this MC had 2 brain cells he could make up a lie to cover this part up. The MC isn't going insane, he is just a lazy turd who rather cry and act like a total faggot than solve anything. Even Beetlejuice explained it, fucking speedwatcher.
>>
>>144663182
Nah.

It was mediocre, it was a huge disappointment, but still one of the best shows that season.
>>
File: 58021085_p0.jpg (2MB, 3541x5016px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58021085_p0.jpg
2MB, 3541x5016px
>>
>>144663178
Man, nobody can stop being egocentric and understand that subaru's a fucking real character. If I would go through the trauma of dying and waking up after that. People are mad cuz they can't insert themselves because subaru's not a kirito
>>
>>144663226
What if those dagger are just standard issue daggers you can buy anywhere?
>>
>>144662815
PLOT
>>
>>144663280
Master swordsman also had witchpowers/wasn't from this world

Also I think there's the theory that people remember the swordsman to an extent and its wilhelm's wife, who he doesn't remember the face of.
>>
>>144663266
>he was half responsible for the killing of the mabeasts.

Ram doesn't mention killing. The whale devours reality and creates a new one to fill the gap of the erased one
>>
>>144662966
Why do rich people always want houses with huge spaces that they will never occupy? Like multiple rooms or even floors they will never use. As well as multiple cars.
>>
>>144663077
>Rem
>the cunt that killed him because he smells bad
Please.
>>
Someone who knows shit, give me rather short spoiler summary about what will happen with for the rest if this season
>>
>>144663352
Highly doubt it, the witch cult move in secrecy and wouldn't bait themselves out by getting shit from normal retailers.
>>
>>144663226
What if the daggers are not something you can relate to the witch's cult?
>>
>>144663348
LMAO +1
>>
Question: since Rem was erased, does that mean that Ram now has a second horn / one horn remaining?
>>
File: 1459164427739.jpg (735KB, 1566x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459164427739.jpg
735KB, 1566x1000px
>>144663182
It was a bit above average, had fun in the threads.
>>
>>144663266
But the stuff in the room was gone wasn't it? And how would Ram and Emilia forget when the fog never got them? The memories of the person don't lay with the actual person; they lay with others. But existence does lay with the person, and existence is all-encompassing.
>>
>>144663280
>Implaying the only way a certain mountain-sized flying magic man-eating evil demon-whale can kill somebody is by eating them.
He might have just landed on that swordman.
>>
>>144663473
kill yourself idiot
>>
>>144663502
>LMAO
>+1
Reddit user, you are on the wrong website.
>>
>>144663503
Good point. Maybe the new reality created by Rem being erased made a new Ram with two horn. Or the witch cult cutted her 2 horns and she's the same
>>
>>144663473
Subaru brings the nihonese tradition of whaling to Lugernica. Subaru lets multiple men into his heart. Subaru and his GF BTFO a fairy. Subaru writes a book.
>>
>>144663503
I'm not sure on that one. I don't think Subaru will live long enough to know that.
>>
>>144663445
Feel comfy having all the space to yourself and when you get bored of one room you can always switch to another. Also having the ENTIRE family over is easy.
>>
File: 58022484_p0.png (707KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
58022484_p0.png
707KB, 1000x1414px
>>
>>144662966
Roswall has a good amount of servants.

The majority are off doing clown business.
>>
>>144659904
I prefer this kind of aggressive shitflinging and discussion over Subaru's chracterization and overall writing quality than a hugbox endlessly crying AOTS, at least the former shows that the show has enough substance to be subject of discourse.
>>
>>144663182
It was above average when compared to other shows in the same season.
>>
>>144663325
He may have some flaws but let's understand his situation, he makes me angry too but I understand him. He's trying to do his best. He just needs someone to hug or rest his head on at the moment so he can think clearly. Like Emilia tan.

>>144663378
Plot twist: Wilhelm is from the other world
>>
>>144663639
>hugbox
Confirmed for not being there.
>>
>>144662105
What's wrong, anon-kun?

Can't take the barbed furrycock?
>>
>>144660265
List of comfy threads saved by Subaru:
>Bijutsubu (basically a shitpost-free Nozaki-kun)
>91 Days
>Amanchu
>Mob Psycho (no seriously)

Shame Subaru can't save the New Game threads from yurishitters.
>>
so what happens in episode 18 next week i heard he spergs again but this time on rem will anything good come out of next week episode?
>>
>he didn't commit sodoku to reverse time and warn the only people capable of helping him

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>144663280
>whale eats master swordsman
I don't recall him saying he swordsman was eaten
>>
I'm an expert in dying, so I can safely say I'd handle this situation better than Subaru ever would.
>>
>>144663266
>Erasing Rem makes Subaru look a thousand times more heroic.
That's the real reason for it all, isn't it?
>>
>>144659904
This year has been the worst yet in terms of post quality

>>144663639
There's a difference between trying to discuss his character and just using buzzwords and memes because you honestly don't care and just want to shitpost.

If you prefer it this way you need to go back to /b/
>>
File: 1433124419632.gif (1MB, 320x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433124419632.gif
1MB, 320x210px
>>144655795
It started up my dick like a motor.
>>
I shouldn't watch anime like this. It reminds me of how lonely I am.
>>
>>144663706
Nah you are just self inserting and missing what the damn anime tells you. Seriously watch it without self inserting you masochistic loser.
>>
>Everything that happens is pointless because he is going to lolreset anyway

err time
>>
>>144663594
Yet little Johnny next road from Roswall's mansion is scraping by to get food for himself and his imouto; barely surviving in a shed, only because he wasn't randomly born with clown magic.

Fantasy or real life, it's all shit.
>>
>>144662105
>can't even recognize he's fucked up his timeline but still make the most of it to gather intel and theorize a plan of attack for next time as he is the worlds biggest contestant in the suffering Olympics.
That's what this timeline essentially is though, whether he's aware of it (likely) or not. Now he knows about the whale, how to negotiate with Crusch and Anastasia and the other girl, about the first master swordsman, about why Puck goes on a rampage, about what happens when he tells Emilia about his power, etc.

>>144663831
I think you are the one who is self inserting anon, thinking you could do better under those circumstances but you really can't say that because his circumstance is fucked up. I wish I can rest my head on Emilia tan's legs though.
>>
>>144663733
No. I want to gape fempucks pussy and observe her cervix.
>>
>>144663866
So? Somewhere theres a rat with nothing to eat but some bread crumbs and its own mother but no one cares about it, right?
>>
>>144663958
>thinking you could do better under those circumstances
Hey retard re-read the fucking chain you are literally making shit up now. But let me guess you are pretending to be retarded because you enjoy trashy discussions?
>>
In the election arc why did he not just ask Reinhard to make sure nothing happens in the candidate shit?

He's seen him completely BTFO of that assassin chick while not even trying.

Shit would have not fucked his relationship with Emilia.
>>
>>144663831
>I don't know what self-inserting is

How new are you? Trying to understand the situation/empathize != imagining yourself as some alpha/edgy gary stu MC and living the dream through him
>>
>>144664029
No, you're just very, very narrow minded, thinking you're hot shit, frankly. He's under a lot of shit. As I have said he can't think straight anymore with so much suffering he's experienced.
>>
>>144664068
Reinhardt pledged fealty to Felt. He's not gonna help her rival like that unless theres immediate danger and he just happens to be nearby.
>>
Why did the Whale suddenly disappear?

Why did Satella kill Emilia instead?
>>
>>144664110
Re-watch episode 15 you fucking shit. HE IS ACTING BROKEN, he always defaults to that when he gives up.
>>
>>144664068
Things went south because Subaru didn't want to be one-upped by the real knights and he got pissed at people bad-mouthing Emilia. What is Reinhardt meant to do here?
>>
>>144664163
Look anon i'm saying protect everyone their from outside danger.

None of the candidates were supposed to fight in there i'm just saying from random 3rd party bullshit trying to interfere with the conference.
>>
>>144664247
>HE IS ACTING BROKEN
Found the retard
>>
>>144664079
My definition on self inserting >>> Yours

Go fuck yourself. Since this anime started self inserting literally means anything.
>>
>>144664247
He was experiencing acute stress disorder, you retard.
>>
File: vegeta.jpg (86KB, 601x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegeta.jpg
86KB, 601x460px
>>144653627
>>144654084

>he is so useless
>the only thing he can do is reset
>rem dies
>he doesnt want to die to reset
W H Y
>>
>>144664294
>>144664301
WATCH THE FUCKING ANIME. Why do you fuckers think that your diagnosis on the MC is better than what the show fucking tells you. STOP SELF INSERTING, jesus.
>>
>>144664297
>Since this anime started self inserting literally means anything.
>I just want to shitpost and type buzzwords I see /a/ use alot
>>
>>144664354
He wanted at least to try to save emilia first
emilia >rem
>>
>>144664354
>literally told Beako to kill him.
What?
>>
I have a serious question.

Why does Subaru remember Rem?
>>
>>144664410
why not die to the whale? fucking useless faggot
>>
>>144664387
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>144664280
>What is Reinhardt meant to do here?
Ask him to protect everyone from any assassin or whatever during the meeting. Then he goes and stays home and emilia comes back not embarrassed and happy he kept her promise.
>>
>>144664377
>STOP SELF INSERTING
They are indeed wrong, but that isn't self inserting, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>144664017
Pray nothing happens to that silver spoon you're suckling on.
>>
>>144664354
Because nobody will fucking kill him.
Not Otto, not the whale, not the cult, not Beatrice, not himself, not Betelgeuse, not even fucking Satella.
>>
>>144664354
As long as Emilia is alive there's hope.
>>
>>144664377
>believing a lunatic like Betelgeuse instead of what you see with your own eyes

Does Subaru ever pretend to be helpless and crazy in any other traumatic event? Nope. He was experiencing legitimate acute stress disorder.

>believing everything a character says

The hallmark of a pleb
>>
>>144664424
He's from another world so the whale power doesn't affect him, same thing applies to Al.
>>
>>144664377
>Being so retarded you couldn't understand and took Betelgeuse literally.
Even the average shitposter didn't try to push that angle
>I-I'm not wrong you're all just self-inserting!
Are you an ESL? It would explain how autistically you take words and ignore all subtleties or context.
>>
>>144664467
Because the whale didn't want to kill him, dying hurts like a bitch and saving Emilia is more important than reviving Rem for him.
>>
>>144664471
Subaru flipping out is only an assassination only of his character.
>>
This show is perhaps retarded but still fun to watch
>>
>died multiple loops trying to reach emilia in time
>finally makes it
>never states about the witch cult

FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE
>>
File: sass.webm (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sass.webm
197KB, 1280x720px
>>144664500
Oh no you didn't try to imply that bess girl would ever fib
>>
This is the most poorly written show I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>144664506
That is a pretty random thing not to be affected by just for that reason.
>>
>>144664377
Nigga we SEE Subaru fucking waking up/snapping out of it and seeing Rem fighting through his blood covered eye.
>>
>>144664473
Yes they are self inserting and diagnosing the MC with their own experiences and what they "think" he has.
>>