[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you really get a body like this from just running?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (981KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
981KB, 1920x1080px
Can you really get a body like this from just running?
>>
>>144653269
You can have a body like that eating healthy and walking daily.
>>
>>144653269
You can't, but he definitely must have started doing somehting else at some point.

You can do it too anon, you can make it br/a/h.
>>
>>144653269
It's called daily exercise, anon. You should try it.
>>
You can if you swim for exercise
>>
To be a hungry skeleton? Sure.

Don't eat and do cardio of choice x failure
>>
>>144653269
Eat less and healthy and do some work out. That should do.
>>
I have that body and I dont even walk.

Just eating healthy and dont having shit gens
>>
>>144653269
Just looks like low body fat, so yeah.
>>
>>144653269
that's not even impressive for a runner
>>
File: gmoN4bq.jpg.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
gmoN4bq.jpg.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>>144653269
Sure.

Low body fat and decent genetics and diet. If you don't have the genetics, you're going to have to do resistance exercise in addition to cardio and diet. But you should be doing that anyway, don't be a fat fuck anon.
>>
I was really skinny so to change that all i did was eat more balanced meals and start running in i didnt get a six pack from that but i wasnt skinny anymore.A friend of mine was fat so he did same thing and also got a normal body. So yeah you can get a body like that from running
>>
Consider he has a low body fat percentage and little muscle mass, that body is well-achievable with just running.
>>
Weight loss is 90% diet.
>>
>>144653269
Try doing 100 push-ups every day.
>>
>>144653269
D Y E L
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.