[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with her eyebrows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

What's wrong with her eyebrows?
>>
They aren't covered in cum?
>>
>>144647528
A better question , whats wrong with this show?
>>
>>144647528
Never seen what I presume is Gundam Wing but damn that chick's eyebrows look like they could pilot a mecha fueled by willpower by themselves.
>>
>>144647528

Nothing.
>>
>>144647528
is that cammy
>>
>>144647709
The "main characters" are largely unlikable brats with no direct connection to the far more interesting aspects of the plot other than being destructive forces of nature until the very end when they start acting for themselves. Treize and Milliardo should have been the main characters with no teengagers in the show at all, but fucking Gundam. Relena and Dorothy are more interesting than the five boys, which is utterly ridiculous. The big problem is that even the interesting bits of character that the five get weren't properly tied into the flow of the show. Heero and Quatre should have been much more closely tied to the political intrigue plots rather than just having connection as their backstories. Quatre comes closest to being a decent character since his supporters actually come into play at the mid-point of the series (their cameo at the end is whatever) and he sort of undergoes character development. He changes more than Heero at least, let alone Duo or the chink.

Also the use of recycled animation becomes really noticeable. The designs are so amazing that I can forgive that though. Some corners have to be cut to make a long series, but the problems rooted in the weakness of the characters of the gundam pilots is just inexcusable. That's just a direct flaw in the premise rather than laziness or efficiency. Maybe I'm too hard on it though, aren't the pilots insanely popular with the nips and the more normish Western fans?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>144647528
Nothing. Spikey eyebrows are the greatest innovation of anime from the 90's.
>>
File: 1469361199979.jpg (50KB, 293x336px) Image search: [Google]
1469361199979.jpg
50KB, 293x336px
I'm on episode 2 of Gundam Wing right now, rewatching it since I never understood wtf was happening as a kid
Is this worth watching? They're all annoying, the MC, the girl, the guy who looks like the MC
>>
>>144647528
Would you trust someone who's part penguin?
>>
>>144647528
Shes a blood elf
>>
>>144649908
I couldn't recommend it. I'm 30 episodes in and it's been pretty boring
>>
Her head looks weirdly small. Like it should be rounder in the back.
>>
>>144649908
I think it's worth it. The weird Napoleonic wars/WWI with mechs thing it develops is so fucking amazing because it's all taken seriously and presented beautifully. Like most Gundam series, there is a little kernel of worthwhile high concept sci-fi and there are some moments of decent action from cool mechs. Then there's some stuff you have to slog through.

It gets slightly better as it goes on just because there become so many characters and simultaneous plot lines that no one character gets to be too annoying for too long. Relena actually makes several attempts to be an interesting character and almost succeeds in any scene where Dorothy is there to hatefuck her with the erotic gaze of stern eyebrows.
>>
>>144647528
Engineered to prevent cum from dribbling back down and blinding her. Normal eyebrows are too small, you need a good length of hair to stop it.
>>
File: 1382911183845.gif (2MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
1382911183845.gif
2MB, 576x324px
>>144647528
Nothing
>>
File: 1466039691826s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1466039691826s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>144648729

The problem with the Gundum Pilots is that they are all insane.

Heero is such a huge suicidal sociopath to the point of being funny, Trowa probably has literal autism or is emotionally stunted and is also suicidal, Quatre is a repressed homosexual with genocidal tendencies and Wu Fei is simply an asshole. The fact that Duo "The God of Death" is the sanest of them speaks volumes of the bunch.

Treize and Zechs were much better and the sub-plot of the moral dilemma about replacing human soldiers with robots and how automatizing warfare dehumanizes it was way better that the muh pacifism rubbish.
>>
>>144647709
Yes
>>
>>144653353
I was fine with the pacifist characters because they all got shit on by the people willing to fight and essentially had to rely on the nobility of others standing up to fight for peace. I really liked that the show also even had multiple thematic elements such as that dehumanization of warfare (which I found awe inspiring when presented through the lens of the traditional reasoning of warrior culture) or the struggle of the gundam pilots to find a faction which was fighting for peace rather than control.

It's a masterpiece trapped in a Gundam series.
>>
>>144653353
Goddamn I love Duo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.