[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gomenasai, my name is Mr. Bushido. I’m a 27 year old Union

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: gundam00.jpg (75KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
gundam00.jpg
75KB, 1000x746px
Gomenasai, my name is Mr. Bushido.

I’m a 27 year old Union Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I design robots and weapons on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Zone of the Enders, Front Mission, Armored Core series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon in the solar system. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious Military Academy to learn more about their magnificent warrior culture. I hope I can become a pilot for the JSDF or a robot designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
God 00 S2 was a mess
>>
>>144610064
But the movie was god tier

>Dat 00 Q-TA
>Dat OST
>Dat final battle
>>
>>144610064
went south fast after the Thrones were introduced
>>
>>144609849
Best boy.
>>
>>144610122
The movie was a clusterfuck of stupid.
>>
File: 1460440612175.jpg (201KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460440612175.jpg
201KB, 1920x1080px
Gundammenasai, my name is Nielsen-sama

I’m a 13 year old American Otaku (Gundam fan for you gaijins). I build gunpla, practice Aikido, and spend my days perfecting my art and piloting superior Japanese Mobile suits. (Sengoku Astray Gundam)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through beams because it is painted over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Gunpla license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious Gunpla High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a pilot for Yajima Trading or a gunpla designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!
>>
File: 1335635071299.gif (480KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
1335635071299.gif
480KB, 141x141px
>>144609849
>Zone of the Enders, Front Mission, Armored Core
Looks legit. Everything checks out. Shine on, you crazy diamond.
>>
>>144610064
Made all the worse by season 1 being god tier.
>>
>>144611433
Yeah, really digged the post 9/11 feel
>>
>>144610877
>the enemies old man predicted finally came to wreck shit
>they have to be defeated
>clusterfuck
lol
>>
>>144609849
I mean, Japan was part of the Union anyways wasn't it?
>>
>>144609849
You forgot the part where season 2 ruined his character.
>>
>>144610122
I can see how one can defend the second season, but the movie was a absolute waste of resources and time.
>>
>>144611580
>lol
Fuck off.
>>
>>144612786
It's not like it ruined his character, he was always a huge weaboo, but he was kinda pointless and put on a mask for no reason. It was a huge waste of a character and that basically describes the whole S2.
>>
Trans-Graham
>>
File: 1434997994990.gif (776KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1434997994990.gif
776KB, 500x225px
>mfw actually autistic enough I have my dream mecha cockpit planned out
I know OP was joking and all so this isnt completely relevant but still.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.