[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no Taizai chapter 186 spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: .jpg (190KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
190KB, 1280x720px
""Pride" vs. "Love""

Simply being near Escanor is enough to feel the heat that would make the armor melt.
Once Escanor confirms the direction of a nearby lake with Ban,
he blows Estarossa off there.
He hits the bottom of the lake with the sunball and the lake and it explodes there.
The lake entirely evaporates.
When Estarossa recovers from the damage,
Estarossa: "Shall we settle this right now?"
Escanor: "…I agree solely to your comment."
Estarossa envelops Escanor's sunball in the darkness and repels it with Full Counter.

…or it would look like he did but there's still over 1 hour to noon.
"My attack doesn't work on you? Who decided it?"
Estarossa's pectorals get cut up in one horizontal stroke.
"You enveloped my sun? Who decided it?"
Pridecanor plunges his hand in the darkness and takes out the sun even bigger than before it got enveloped.
[TN: The Japanese for Pridecanor, which I chose to use, is 我カノール. It may not be a 1:1 translation here.]
"The one who decides it is me."
Zeldris is trying to be of assistance but doesn't make it in time!
End texts: "A merciless attack that even reduces love to cinders!!!"
"Escanor's almighty attack that burns Estarossa to nothing!!! The duel of titans ends here!!!!"
To be continued in chapter 186 / Defensive battle at Liones.

Praise the Sun!
>>
Charity BTFO.
>>
File: .jpg (126KB, 938x560px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
126KB, 938x560px
>>
I'm sure Estarossa is going to survive, but damn, nothing can stop Escanor.

Now I wonder why they let the demons run one month instead of using Escanor every morning.
>>
File: .jpg (907KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
907KB, 1600x1200px
>>144604481
>nothing can stop Escanor.
>>
>>144604481
Probably took a month to regather the scatered holy knights after all the chaos broke loose.
>>
>>144604667
But who need those when you have Escanor?
>>
what if the author actually decides to put an end to this 'taking turns one upping each other' thing and just makes escanor invincible and the only solution is to attack him at night
>>
File: .jpg (48KB, 501x645px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
48KB, 501x645px
>>144604789
Merlin and Gowther can deplete him power with magic.
>>
>>144605287
deplete?

Last time Gowther did that, Escanor became powerful.
>>
>>144604789

It's actually a bit fresh to see the side characters off people more often, instead of the standard jobbing into MC cleanup duty.
>>
>>144604700
They need knight fodder to handle the demon fodder.
>>
File: .jpg (553KB, 784x2084px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
553KB, 784x2084px
>>144605450
No, i mean Edinburg arch.
>>
File: Dragonball_1450218900054.png (739KB, 631x1041px) Image search: [Google]
Dragonball_1450218900054.png
739KB, 631x1041px
>>144605640
Eh, he let his guard down
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.