[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about pic related? I'm up to episode 16 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
Can we talk about pic related? I'm up to episode 16 and it's becoming one of the best animes I've watched since Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>144580825
better than Bebop in my opinion; the character development is handled a lot more dramatically and efficiently

also the OVA was fucking great and did nothing wrong.
>>
>>144580938
So far the only character development I saw was of Vash.
>>
>>144580825
>animes
>since Cowboy Bebop.
I hate threads where you can't be sure if OP is a newfag pleb or just baiting.

Anyway the change in tone doesn't really work the best for what the show is trying to do in the final third and MC's pacifistic mindset is sophomoric regardless of how you spin it. Plus the villain is a too psychopathic and too small minded for an ubermensh genius so he comes of an irredeemable racist.
>>
File: 1420017609991.jpg (69KB, 540x764px) Image search: [Google]
1420017609991.jpg
69KB, 540x764px
>>144580825
If you like it, you should consider reading it. The anime was fun but the manga is way better. Perfect OST, though.
Trigun maximum anime never ;_;
>>
>>144581058
oh but there's more to come
>>
>>144581630
I read it and the manga is significantly less good.
The artstyle, while very intricate, makes everyone ugly and distorted
and the story quickly derails into an over-the-top chuuni battle wankfest where you end up losing sight of the stakes because it's all about who can transform into the biggest monster to kick other monsters' asses.

The anime is a lot more focused.
>>
>>144581704
>it's all about who can transform into the biggest monster to kick other monsters
It changes that much?
>>
>>144580825
If like this you love gun x sword.
>>
>>144580825
So you've watched two anime?
>>
>>144582045
No, but Cowboy Bebop and now Trigun are two of my favorites.
>>
>>144581704
A shame. In my opinion, that's shit taste.
Although I somehow understand people not enjoying the last battle, them being 'monsters' was always some main part of the story and why should they battle each other suddenly using human toys? It's like complaining about the later focus on spaceships.

But in the anime the characters aren't handled as well, about half of the series is irrelevant comedy filler (not that I don't enjoy those) and the sudden plot feels very forced to me, like a quick attempt to pick up loose threads.
>>
>>144581781
I remember the power level rising quite a bit towards the end but nothing about monsters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.