[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: konk.gif (3MB, 681x376px) Image search: [Google]
konk.gif
3MB, 681x376px
Is nobody watching this show or something?`
>>
I watch it to fall asleep to
>>
>>144576529
Ehm, rude
>>
>>144576505
I'm reading the mango when i feel like it.
>>
This show is for girls and we're all men here.
>>
>>144576712
>not crying in a corner from time to time

Lad ...
>>
>>144576505
everyone watches it, but is too afraid of talking about it in public
>>
Is the mango over? How did it end?
>>
>>144576764
Yes, it is finished
No idea how it ended
>>
>>144576742
>>144576712
I am literal blackswrdsman but I like girly shit too.
>>
>>144576505
this show follows around a bunch of nomies and that makes us feed bad because we had a rough time in high school because we watched anime.
>>
Great NETORARE show.
>>
I loaded it up after being hyped for it and watched not even 3 minutes before pausing it and then never got back to it

Guess it's just that bad or something
>>
It's a really good show if you're a feels baby like me
>>
Its like it's trying too hard to make me sad, I'll probably drop it if the next episode isn't any good.
I don't like how happy and springy everyone is and I don't feel invested in any of these charactets.
it feels like it probably should have just been a Jdrama.
Or maybe I just can't relate to this shit because I spent highschool being friends with the reject kids in a grimy comprehensive.
MORA DELINQUENTS!
>>
>>144577256
>Or maybe I just can't relate to this shit because I spent highschool being friends with the reject kids in a grimy comprehensive.
>>
>>144576712
This.
>>
>>144576505
Yes.
>>
>>144576505
We already had this thread on Sunday. we came to the conclusion that Everyone watches it, but only a rare few actually admit it.

>>144576742
Come on, this show isn't even tear inducing. I enjoy tearjerkers but my eyes were left disappointingly dry.
>>
>>144576712
>we're all men here
Speak for yourself, I'm a cute little girl.
>>
>>144576505
I watch it.
I like it.
Naho a cute.
Next ep 29 hours.
I liked ReLife too.
=)
>>
>>144577520
Sorry, wasn't there on sunday!
I already cried desu

>>144577571
Next episode is going to be about his birthday, right?
They hinted at it
>>
>>144577583
>I already cried desu
I'm hoping next episode will succeed.
>>
>>144577571
> =)
Newshits need to leave.
>>
What do you guys think about the op and ed?
I really like them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhBY9JRWnaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRDR9vWMATU

Which one do you like better?
>>
I watch it and love it.

There are some things that you could think of as plot holes. Why does she not read all the letters at once instead of doing it day by day, and who the hell can remember events from ten years ago down to every minutia. Still, it's good. Naho is the cutest MC this season.
>>
>>144576529
>I watch it to fall asleep to
funny enough I fell asleep in ep 2, didn't bother watching past that point.

the whole NTR/future abortion of her child thing all in search for transfer student dick strikes me as far too creepy to find any interest in her autistic struggles
>>
I read the manga. I don't really have the heart to watch some of the stupid shit that happens in the manga happen again in animated form. I guess in the end it's an alright story, but really nothing to write home about.
>>
>>144578068
>strikes me as far too creepy
It strikes me as very romantic. How can you say you love someone if you're not even willing to chose him or her over your children? Besides, young Naho knows nothing about it anyway and it's not gonna affect old Naho either.
>>
Episode 1 was a fucking snorefest

Shitty, uninteresting characters and a premise only appealing for teenage girls that like retarded romance flicks

it's garbage
>>
>>144576505
Let's be honest. Nobody is watching most shows this season.
>>
File: diarrhea_smile.png (765KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
diarrhea_smile.png
765KB, 1366x768px
>>144576505
>forget about your last mcdonald diarrhea
>take mc drive tru
>next morning mcdonald diarrhea
>'diarrhea smile' while shitting all out
>>
>>144578209
This. I pick 4 max.
>>
>>144577939
Regarding the plotholes:
She writes a diary and she wrote something eerily similar in her diary to what was written in the letters.
So, the future version of Naho probably still has that diary.

Why she does not read all letters ... Well, that's somewhat of a cheap plot device, but I'm not sure if she gets new letters with each new day. It strikes me as impossible to have all of the coming months written down in the one letter she got, considering that the letter was rather thin and the future Naho doesn't exactly use all of the space on the paper

>>144578068
Nobody is aborting anything.
"I'll do it right next time."
I think that these timelines are not directly connected.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.