[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hideaki Anno Apologizes for Delay of FINAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: p14-schilling-anno-c-20141019.jpg (1MB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p14-schilling-anno-c-20141019.jpg
1MB, 1067x1600px
>“To start with, there is something I’d like to apologize for. To the fans of Evangelion, I am truly, truly, truly sorry for having kept you waiting.”

>Additionally, he reiterates how draining it is to be working on Evangelion and mentions that after the 3rd movie, Evangelion 3.0: You can (not) Redo, that he felt that he’d never create anything again. In the past we’ve seen mentions of how soul draining it was for him to work on the Neon Genesis Evangelion TV series, and more recently (especially while waiting for the 4th and final movie) how emotionally draining it was for Anno to work on the new movies, so it wasn’t necessarily much of a surprise to hear him mention at the press conference that Evangelion is his soul.

>“The only way for me to describe Evangelion is to say that it is my soul. I make it by scraping off pieces of myself, and I made three movies in a row like that, putting everything I could into them and not thinking about what would come next. After finishing [the third Rebuild movie], I thought I’d never create anything again.”

>But fortunately, he was offered an opportunity to work on the new Godzilla Resurgence movie:

>“At that time, I went into talks with Toho, and it saved me. I think this is how I’m able to keep making Evangelion. However, since it is a fact that I’m making everyone wait, I deeply apologize for that.”

Thoughts?
>>
he ran out of soul to scrape a long time ago
>>
>>144564176
I hope he kills himself and they release whatever they did of 4.0 and we can all claim it's art out of pity.
>>
Maybe Anno is the only one that hasn't realized the world has moved on from EVA.
>>
Wait? So he made 3.0 without any plans to tie everything up?
>>
Will Anno sell out and go Hollywood?
>>
>fake evangelion is over

good.
>>
>>144566458
what did you think?
>>
I think it's time we all moved on and start living like real human beings.
>>
>>144566508
if Godzilla Resurgence does well in America.
>>
>>144568460

You can't leave your moldy basement.
>>
File: 1448261514986.jpg (32KB, 613x468px) Image search: [Google]
1448261514986.jpg
32KB, 613x468px
>>144569119
Moreover, we have no actual reasons to.
>>
File: 1451693946345.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451693946345.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>144564176
Apologize
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.