[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Steel Ball Run will ever get an anime adaptation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: sbr.png (1MB, 611x976px) Image search: [Google]
sbr.png
1MB, 611x976px
Do you think Steel Ball Run will ever get an anime adaptation?
>>
>>144563755
Seems inevitable
>>
No, because if they are going to adapt all the series Vento Aureo will be the one to finally kill the studio.
If they're still around, stone free will be basically stick figures.
>>
With the dub news and the fact that DiU is doing great right now, I'd say it's likely.
>>
>>144563920
Vento Aureo is the most loved part in japan though.
>>
>>144564455
But most shitty written. Adapt that and they'll go the manglobe way.
>>
>>144564514
Manglobe kept making shows that didn't sell/too niche. JoJo sells.
>>
Daily reminder that the only reason Jojo got an anime adaptation was Jump running out of franchises to milk so they were forced to use that forgotten thing no one liked.
>>
>>144563755
Hope it gets some ridiculous dream OVA level quality adaptation. I can dream but I also know not to get my hopes high
>>
>>144564455
It is? it's probably my least favorite part
>>
>>144563755
The sameface is strong in this one.
>>
>>144564816
no one asked for salt
>>
Yes but it will be cgi
>>
>>144564922
You have shit taste.
5 > 3 and 1.
>>
>>144563920
Part 5 is the second most popular part in japan,if something kill the studio will be part 6 because nips hate it.
>>
>>144563755

If it does, hopefully they give that art style the significant improvement it so desperately needs. It's fucking atrocious.
>>
>>144565574
>female protagonist
of course.
>>
>>144565522
Well no shit, way to scrape the bottom of the barrel there anon
>>
>>144565843
VA at least has a great crew and good stand and fights.
>>
>>144564922
Part 3 is worse.
>>
>>144564514
Doesn't matter, fujos love it.
>>144564922
It's the most popular right after part 3
>>144563755
They'll probably have CGI horses.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.