[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: rootyteu.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rootyteu.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Was she autistic?
>>
>>144546422
shes jelly for okabe
>>
>she
>>
>>144547023
Was she not real?
>>
File: 1436737944355.jpg (14KB, 273x272px) Image search: [Google]
1436737944355.jpg
14KB, 273x272px
>>
>>144548718
>she
>>
>>144549379
Proove that she isn't woman
>>
>>144546422
Isn't she pretty sociable?
>>
>>144550651
There are sociable autists.
And above all, autism is diagnosed not like "you are autistic" "You are not autistic" fashion. There's a spectrum and you might be in the severe section or non-severe section. And there's some departments which someone might be in the spectrum and some departments that that person is not in the spectrum. It is not that simple.

I say Mayushi was autistic, but only in certain department, and not that severely.
>>
>>144546422
>A chuuni wannabe professor
>A colossal nerd
>An intellectual rapist tsundere zombie closet pervert otaku
>Female John Titor - Super Soldier
>A chuuni maid owning Akihabara
>A trap with a gender identity disorder
>A meganekko with a huge social disorder

Nah, she was the normal one.
>>
>>144551091
whos the meganekko
>>
>>144551221
shining finger
>>
>>144550783
What about her behaviour was particularly autistic though?
>>
>>144546422
No, she lacked any of the indicating traits of autism, like obsession with one or two particular topics or an inability to socialize with others.

She was weird but she didn't really have any particular mental disorder displayed during her time in the show.
>>
>>144551369
The pattern for typical autism isn't actually behavior = autism. It is 1.Thinking -> 2. Behavior -> 3. Autism.
Which means, even if what she 'does' is usually seen as normal, the motive and thoughts behind it determines whether such act has an autistic nature. "Stardust handshake" thing is a very exemplary one. Other is how she just comes to the laboratory and do nothing except just sit their and do weird shit while completely forgetting about the outer world. Being a komike lover? tells you much. It's been long since the last time I watched the series so I can't give you any specific examples, but she was self-evident autistic girl in some departments.
>>
>>144551669
>Other is how she just comes to the laboratory and do nothing except just sit their and do weird shit while completely forgetting about the outer world
I don't know how it's presented in the anime since I only read the VN but from what I remember she comes to the lab for pursuing her cosplay hobby and hanging out with her friends while nothing indicates that she's forgetting about the outside world.
>Being a komike lover? tells you much
Like what?
>>
>>144552091
Our discussions won't result in anything because I didn't read novels and you didn't watch the anime.
>>
>>144552179
I doubt she's that much of a different character in the anime.
>>
When I learned about her deceased grandmother, I immediately assumed that she locked herself in a childly state of mind to help herself get over this traumatizing event.
>>
>>144546422
Yes but not in a bad way.
>>
>Flat is justice
That didn't tip you off?
>>
>>144547023
>>144549379
Mayura was the girliest of girls.
You're probably thinking of that faggot lukako.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.