[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CLAMP will never finish X Maybe it's better this way.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: X_064.jpg (365KB, 1167x1681px) Image search: [Google]
X_064.jpg
365KB, 1167x1681px
>CLAMP will never finish X

Maybe it's better this way. I can just come up with my own ending and delude myself, safe in the knowledge that CLAMP will never butcher it, because that's probably what they'd fucking do at this point.

It's better this way, r-right?

Please finish it.
>>
They all die of complications related to microcephaly.
>>
I don't care if it's their shittiest ending yet (which is saying something, considering it's CLAMP), I just want to know.
>>
>>144542387
But we know how it ends. We've known since 1999.
>>
Oh Jesus Fuck, I remember that airing on Viva again and again.
One of my earlier animu I watched.
I just love what they did with the OP in Kraut:
>http://www.veoh.com/watch/v306781HDeB2f7T/germananimeopeningslingchang
>>
File: 1431114654163272.gif (4MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1431114654163272.gif
4MB, 500x282px
>>144543718
>>
Are ridiculousely large shoulders the female equivilant to ridiculousely large breast?
>>
>>144544044
>http://www.veoh.com/watch/v306781HDeB2f7T/germananimeopeningslingchang
Actually prefer this to the Japanese one tbqh

>>144544449
Not sure if it's a CLAMP thing but it was always hard to ignore how some of the male characters had abnormally large shoulders. Wasn't the rule though. Kamui was built like a twig.
>>
>>144542387
Married salaryman was the best character
>>
File: just another day at the office.png (2MB, 1453x1131px) Image search: [Google]
just another day at the office.png
2MB, 1453x1131px
>>144545576
>we will never find out if karen wrecks his home
nigga stabbed himself in the leg

it was love

sucks about his nephew though
>>
>>144546757

The funny thing is that I never figured out Karen was a whore until re-reading. Like, she always looks so glamorous, but she's a soapland girl.
>>
>>144546858
and a catholic to boot

not really sure how that works

or maybe i just don't know enough catholics
>>
>>144547076

Another thing that weirded me out is that Kamui becomes a complete bitch after joining the Dragons of Heaven. In the first few volumes, he's a fucking badass - He's clearly extremely powerful, and incinerates MIB soldiers with relative ease. Then when the big decision looms, he becomes completely ineffectual.

Really, the whole match is unfair. The Dragons of Earth can ALL DIE and still win, while the Dragons of Heaven have to win AND live.
>>
>>144547197
honestly - i'm probably trying too hard to excuse him here - i feel like the poor fucker was just severely traumatized. the thing with kotori and fuuma, that whole bombshell, to not only endure that, but then also having to deal with the endless torture "kamui" puts him through on top of it. that'd be a lot for anyone to deal with.

at some point though you just want to kick him and tell him to get his shit together, because you KNOW he could've taken care of business if he really wanted to. he needed to accept the fact that we've all got a lot in life, his was just a particularly shitty one.

>Really, the whole match is unfair. The Dragons of Earth can ALL DIE and still win, while the Dragons of Heaven have to win AND live.
i imagine clamp derived extremely twisted pleasure from putting the dragons of heaven through complete hell. trying to save humanity, and that's the thanks you get?
>>
>>144547076
I'd be willing to be Catholic again if I moved to Japan, I have zero faith though
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.