[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mob Psycho 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Mob01.jpg (94KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Mob01.jpg
94KB, 630x420px
Best anime of the year? Animation keeps to the art of ONE and the comedy is well played out. Not to mention dat top-tier animation. srsly, when this season is done, I'm dropping acid and watching through it again.
>>
is this a meme now?
>>
>>144542215
your life is a meme.
>>
My nigga knows wassup. Mob Psycho killin it, best anime of the decade fo sho.

No but real talk. If they keep this quality up it will be one of the best anime this year easily. Top 5 i would say, depending on your taste.
But let the show talk for itself no need to hype it up people will notice it themselves.
>>
This is unironically kino.
>>
>thread isn't filled with fujo posting yet
color me surprised
>>
>>144542215
a battle shonen with slice and life moment.
>>
>>144542465
I unironically dont get what that means. Except you mean the german word for cinema which is kinda pathetic. Stop using that.
>>
>>144542610
>misusing unironically
Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>144542650
Its still sounds dumb and pathetic stop using kino. Reminds me of weaboos using japanese words.
>>
>>144542700
>weeaboo
This is /a/ right? Fuck off
>>
>>144542215
everything is a meme, every single sentence, every single image, all of it
>>
>>144542610
>>144542700
This.
People can't even explain what kino means.
Fuck off back to /t/ with it.
>>
>>144542871
It's the film equivalent of "high literature" which is also a pretentious buzzword with no actual meaning.
>>
I got hooked in the manga and read 50 episodes, how does ONE manages to susprise everywone and pull some weird shit everytime you think shit is gonna get real?
the fight with Claw was fucking genious
>>
>>144542045
First ep was terrible, second was alright.
>>
>>144542535
How do they even do it?
This is the last thing I expecting fujoposters to latch onto.
>>
>>144542045
I just started watching the anime and i gotta know right now. Does Mob know that Reigen is a fake and just goes along with it?
>>
>>144542045
if they animate it all, people will be blown away
>>
images episode 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV39saBlBLI
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.