[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/in terest/2016-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: anno.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
anno.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Apologize.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-19/hideaki-anno-apologizes-for-delay-on-final-evangelion-film/.104479
>>
>>144540722
>>
Could not care less at this point; the remake adds nothing to the original. I get it, the remake is worth tonnes of money, but I still wish they'd just make a new IP.
>>
>>144540878
They can't. Gainax is gome. All they can do is apologize now.
>>
>>144540722
He needs money.
>>
>final

lol
>>
Literally who?

Any of you cunts have the Miyazaki rotoscoping image?
>>
File: 1469034592559.png (106KB, 418x605px) Image search: [Google]
1469034592559.png
106KB, 418x605px
>>144540722
>>
That's not enough of an apology Anno.

You need to grovel.
>>
>>144540722
>Apologize.
He already did what more do you want
>>
>>144540722
honestly i will never understand how it even came down to this.
When they first got the idea for the rebuild movies, wouldn't they need some kind of script or at least general outline of the plot for those 4 movies, so how can it be that you are creatively not in the mood to finish them?
>>
>>144543883
Anno only had a few goals:

1 - The obvious, invest and receive massive profit.

2 - Popularize his favorite characters - because Anno is still hurt that Asuka isn't #1.

3 - Get revenge on Rei Ayanami's character and the fans for making his favorite character lose.

Once Hideaki Anno had made 3.33, and he had thrown his massive otaku tantrum, there would never be any need for him to complete the fourth movie. It gave him the results he wanted, and he got to stick it to the Rei fans. (moreso than usual)

He's a petty man. Still angry about Japan losing WWII, by the way. Japan didn't lose because the fight was unfair, and Asuka didn't lose because the fight was unfair either. They were two battles, Japan and Anno started the fight, but Rei and the US were simply just superior to them at the time, and won fair and square.

But now that he has complete creative control, he can rig a new pseudo-battle via the Rebuilds he set up, so that he may lick his wounds by engineering a character-pop victory for his favorites.

That's Rebuild in a nutshell.
>>
I'd rather he apologized for the piece of shit that 3.00 was.
>>
>>144545614
>because Anno is still hurt that Asuka isn't #1.
she's number 1 in my heart
>>
>>144545761
Same for me. But you're just replying to a massive butthurt autist who takes every chance they get to peddle their propganda.
>>
>>144545761
Non-butthurt, sane and respectable Asukafag detected.

>>144545808
Butthurt, delusional and insecure Asukafag detected.

Remember kids, it's OK to have favorites. Just don't be this guy >>144545808
or Anno.
>>
>>144545894
>he's insecure and delusional because he pointed me out again!
Rei a colossal shit and am hoping Anno will put the final nail in the coffin so you can all suicide already and stop derailing threads with your victimhood.
>>
>>144546535
pffffft there's that insecurity, also thanks for demonstrating it in person.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.