[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Reincarnation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 50

File: v002.jpg (374KB, 1600x1137px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v002.jpg
374KB, 1600x1137px
>It's another reincarnation to another world fantasy harem story.
>"Someone please delete my hardrive full of porn"

This has to stop! No more!
>>
>>144528214
name? i want to read it, my hunger for more Isekai fantasy can't never be stopped
>>
>>144528214
no brakes on the isekai train. You just have to ride the wave until something fresher comes out.
>>
>>144528226
maken no daydreamer, read it, although it's not as edgy as dungeon seeker though.
>>
>>144528214
Isekai will never stop. May it last forever.
>>
File: Thumbs up.png (136KB, 634x354px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Thumbs up.png
136KB, 634x354px
>>144528256
thanks senpai, also is there any other edgy isekai fantasy like dungeon seeker?
>>
Simple solution:

Terrorism.

We go to Japan and kill all isekai authors, staring with the emerging amateur writers, as a warning to the industry.
>>
>>144528274
no, but you can read Goblin Slayer, it's not a "isekai" though, only fantasy, maybe re:monster?
>>
Isn't this the one where he fucks his mother.
>>
>>144528214
>!
>pointless greentext bitching thread
Kill yourself.
>>
>>144528214
so is the main character a succubus (male)?
>>
File: 1449901103024.jpg (32KB, 304x368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449901103024.jpg
32KB, 304x368px
Wait for the next shieldbro chapter is fucking killing me.
>>
>>144528323
im 17 pages into the first chapter. So far she is a succubus, so the answer is probably
>>
>>144528232
I've only recently started reading light novels are this time last year, how long has this "isekai" thing been going on?
>>
File: Iwatani Naofumi 03.png (251KB, 642x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Iwatani Naofumi 03.png
251KB, 642x686px
>>144528350
Shieldbro is the best
>>
>>144528377
25 years.
>>
File: 1453508087568.png (896KB, 1541x1737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453508087568.png
896KB, 1541x1737px
>>144528384
>>
>>144528377
years and years, but it seems to be too frequent these days. Almost every new series i see translated is an isekai series or video game mechanics in a fantasy world series.
>>
>>144528350
>still reading cuck

other overpowered cheat isekai is better m8
>>
>>144528415

>Nagant isn't "Comrade Hero of the People"

10 years in gulag, tovarish.
>>
File: Raphtalia 11.png (414KB, 545x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Raphtalia 11.png
414KB, 545x700px
>>144528415
>dat moist nugget
>>
Isekai is just a fad. Even UK had an Isekai boom spawned by "A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court". It'll blow over in a while.
>>
>>144528501
Just like Tsundere, traps and RPG/Fantasy.

Right.
>>
>>144528501
it will rotate out of popularity in another year or two unless some unpredictable new hotness rolls out sooner.
>>
>>144528214
>NOT deleting your porn before you die
I guess that's fine for loners who've completely cut ties with their families, but some of us do have loved ones and we care about how they see us after we're dead and gone.
>>
File: img000026.png (370KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000026.png
370KB, 800x1137px
what the fug man
>>
>>144528553
It's magic ain't gonna explain shit
>>
>>144528553
Fucking knife-ears
>>
>>144528553
The novels are better.

He and his foster mom smashed one time..
>>
>>144528553
does this mean he was reborn twice in his own series? Does he acquire any incubus powers from being reborn through his adopted succubus mother?
>>
Putting a dead man's switch on your porn folder is a great way to train dilligence.
>>
>>144528323
>>144528353
It stops a minor penetration in the manga.
It's full on rape him unto his passes out in the LN.
>>
>>144528353
>>144528323
He fucks his mom in the novel. I believe they removed that scene from the manga.
>>
>>144528553
Ah, so this is the one where the boy can barely stand to NOT rape his mother. Because she rapes him before he can do it.

>>144528633
He becomes the first Incubus to ever exist iirc.
>>
>>144528661
Does that mean the next femals he impregnates becomes merlin or something
>>
File: 1467344243479.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467344243479.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>144528589
>Draw an elf.
>Call it a succubus.
>>
>>144528304
Why bother? with all these isekai stories encouraging people to kill themselves "for a better life" they'll do all the work for us.
>>
>>144528732
It's been years since I've read it, I think it just makes him live longer, super horny, and good at magic but I could be remembering it all wrong.
All these Isekai stories start to blend together after awhile.
>>
>>144528808
I mean the human-succubus/incubus offspring is usually called a cambion, of which merlin from the arthurian legend is one.
>>
Just reading chapter 1, it looks like he's going muscle wizard route, so that's pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>144528214
>>
>tfw no Lazy King mango
>>
>>144528904
>as seen on 9gag.com
>>
>>144528885
I haven't gotten around to reading the adult-tagged ones because their writing and translation usually is even worse than other WNs.
>>
Fuck off newfag, why didn't you complain when MT come out? It's one the first baby isekai.
>>
Is there any isekai where the fact that the guy comes from another world is actually a central plot point?
>>
I read through Evil God Average a few nights ago, I enjoyed it.

It's only 2 volumes long, which probably helped a bit.
>>
>>144529683
All the "management cheat" ones?

Futuristic technical knowledge and inventions aren't something a native could just come up with.
>>
>>144528661
Oh wait, is this the one where he has a ton of sisters and is OP as fuck because an incubus isn't ever supposed to exist or something like that.
>>
>>144529827
And one of the sisters is a kitsune or something? Yeah, it's that one.
>>
As far as wish fulfillment fantasy goes, most of isekai fiction is pretty shit.
>>
File: 1456047060802.jpg (155KB, 621x824px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456047060802.jpg
155KB, 621x824px
>>144529748
Short stuff is best, yeah.
>>
>>144528304
>kill an isekai author
>he returns even stronger
like stick but worse
>>
Man, all these Isekai filled with harems, sex and OP powers just feels incredibly pathetic
>>
File: 1424199416931-2.jpg (78KB, 360x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424199416931-2.jpg
78KB, 360x357px
>>144528256
>dungeon seeker
>>
>>144528214
>tfw want to write an isekai fantasy harem story but don't know where to post it
>>
>>144530016
Most people use RoyalRoad or a blog.
>>
>>144528214
What are Homu and Kyoko doing there?
>>
>>144528214
So LN readers, does he ever get to meet his mom again? Does he ever get to fuck her?
>>
>>144530016
Have you tried Narou?
>>
File: fake_boobs.jpg (491KB, 900x2794px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fake_boobs.jpg
491KB, 900x2794px
>>144528214
>>
>>144528214
5000 pictures in my image folder from 4chan are arguably worse than any kind of common porn download.
>>
File: 1469148647438.png (207KB, 722x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469148647438.png
207KB, 722x675px
>search for adventure and fantasy
>most of them are isekai shit
>not even the funny isekai like blade play
>>
>>144531778
>Aren't you all reading xianxia?
Hell will freeze over before I bother reading that.
>>
>>144532929
They get boring just as fast.
>>
>>144528415
I'd watch Hero of the Mosin Nagat.
>"SPIRITS OF THE FOREST!"
>>
>>144532929
i agree, tales of demons and gods is pretty fucking awesome, can you recomend other chinese OVERPOWERED and ALPHA mc like tales of demons and gods? thanks alot anon
>>
>>144530678
JESUS YOU'RE RIGHT
THIS IS FULL ON CHINA LEVEL
>>
>>144532929
The way they write "not giving a fuck" is terrible though

Every protagonist makes it so obvious to everyone and the reader how much they hate doing something and then they do it anyways because someone asked them too and all that jazz. They can't just write the main character as a legitimate asshole who will do stuff because he wants to while hating everyone involved.
>>
>>144533185
which MC are we talking about? Nie Lie from tales of demons and gods is pretty good though (Although i REALLY hate the fact that he just make everyone else stronger like fuck just make yourself strogner first THEN you can train others) any overpowered MC from xanxia manga that you recommend?
>>
Anyone here reading here reading Atelier Tanaka? It's about a 35 year old ugly virgin guy trying to find a pure virgin waifu, but every girl close to him is a gangbang slut or a dyke

It's basically a deconstruction of the isekai genre and It's funny as fuck
>>
>>144533291
Call me when the translation starts up again.
>>
>>144533348
They just released part 1 of chapter 12 less than a week ago.
>>
>>144533348
Im calling you now because It's getting translated
>>
>>144533291
A deconstruction isekai is yet another deconstruction isekai anon.
>>
>>144528214
Is this thing not popular in the West or what? In Russia there are thousands and maybe more books about someone somehow ending up in a different world.
>>
>>144533374
>part 1
>translating less than 5k words at a time
weak
>>
>>144533094
Against the gods
>>
>>144528304
Or you could encourage non-isekai fantasy works with actual worldbuilding.

Here, you can start with a Croatian Groundhog Month.
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/2961893/1/Mother-of-Learning
>>
>>144533556
is that manga/manhwa? i need something with pictures and stuff, reading is pretty boring, any other good recommendation? thanks
>>
>>144533601
There are some good english isekai, like a hero s war.
There are 2 main characthers , both summoned. One is a hero and the other is a engineer university/college student , second one having the most focus.The world has a good world building and the improvements they bring are deeply explained(especially magic mixed with science), sometimes there is even a few diary like chs only to explain what improvements were done to the economy, education system etc etc.
https://m.fictionpress.com/s/3238329/1/A-Hero-s-War
>>
>>144533854
>a hero s war
The whole slave revolt sub-plot nearly ruined it for me, it was really forced, came out of nowhere, and got neatly and conveniently resolved (or advanced, whatever).

I get that the author wanted to express how bad slavery is and how moral he is, but god damn was it badly handled.
>>
>>144528214
do they seriously censor it?
>>
>>144533601
I want to say Worm is worth reading but Taylor's wishy-washy moralfaggotry and the whole fucking ending make me want to say no.
>>
File: 1469131571202.png (283KB, 606x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469131571202.png
283KB, 606x573px
>>144528214
Not that I hate this kind of premise but I don't really get it.

Are really japanese readers so lazy that they need the work itself do the selfinsertion for them? They really need such a detailed scenario (death and reincarnation, scientist giving you a pill, being a neet and being selected to travel to other world) to get on the shoes of the MC?

Is not enough with putting just your average guy as main character?

People have been playing D&D for decades selinserting themselves on all kind of characters and never a campain started with "you died and got reincarnated in your character".
>>
>>144528519
Not seeing what you're trying to say here. Those things have always been present. They might have gotten the spotlight at one point, but they all went back down to normal background level after their fad had come and gone. Never mind the fact that this manga is but one out of the many manga that was released, so unless there is suddenly a wave of 100+ reincarnation manga released before the month is over, it's not doing anything special in the industry.
>>
>>144528623
Mind if i asked what is the name of novel
>>
>>144534895
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/maken-no-daydreamer/
>>
>>144534189
Yes, they are extremely unimaginative and at the same time most don't have the critical mind to be put off by blatant pandering.
Some guy also came up with a theory as to why isekai stuff is so popular, because there's a lot of pessimism in modern japanese youth that is reflected in the theme of "the only way to succeed is to restart your life with something that gives you a headstart (cheats)"
You have to understand that western and japanese culture are kinda different, and fictional stories are successful because they reflect different problems in one's society.
>>
>>144528214
Nuke Japan again. Trump will make it happen.
>>
>>144529960
How dare you to mock the series created by the prodigious author Sakamoto 666
>>
>>144530750
He got raped by his mother at 10 till he passed out.

Currently he's fucking his parter at age 16 and the first time he fucked her he fucked her so good that she needed 3 days to recover but recovered faster thanks to healing magic.
>>
>>144528214
I remember trying to read the ln/wn but the intro was so badly translated that it looked like this is his 3rd reincarnation, not talking about that unbirth stupidity by the way.
I have a hard time reading all those isekai stories because most seem to be barely above machine translation, even though I like isekai.
Can't someone do something about this? Some sort of translation quality rating on novelupdates or something?
>>
Anyone reading Dungeon Defense?
>>
>>144533601
Mushoku Tensei is a complete self insert story, but it has great world building, better than most Japanese fantasy LNs.
>>
>>144535579
Is mushoku tensei any good, compared to stuff like shieldbro and konosuba?
>>
>>144535182
We have to nuke everything from turkey to north korea first.
>>
>>144535750
Depends if you like jap references and MC starting as a kid and slowly growing up .Earlier arc he behaves like a brat and then slowly grows up after adventuring.
>>
>>144535750
It's decent until the harem shenanigans.

Why can't a love tragedy stay a tragedy?
>>
>>144535954
It was never a tragedy tough.It is mainly comfy.
>>
>>144535954
It was never a tragedy.
>>
>>144535954
>MT
>tragedy
What
>>
>>144528274
Arifureta
>>
File: 1361452110706.jpg (90KB, 477x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361452110706.jpg
90KB, 477x580px
>>144536086
Turning points. Good thing it didn't stay too depressing
>>
>>144535071
Theory seems like a fun read. Can you give a name of the article?
>>
>>144535750
I would say I like shieldbro and konosuba more. Self insert story fits MT well. MC is super humble and always tries his best. Gets really good at magic early on.

The relationships he develops and world building are what kept me entertained. Even though he is a strong magician, he never becomes a one man army which is why I liked shieldbro so much.

>>144536158
>Arifureta
Jesus this was horrible to read. It's like the author just took a whole bunch of concepts from different stories and mashed them all into this without reworking anything.
>>
>>144536272
Daily reminder that MT author self inserts as the pranking loli with the dog bodyguard.
>>
>>144536086
>>144536056
>>144536025
No, I mean why couldn't he retain the postcoital rejection misusnderstainding trauma, or just get over the redhead.
>>
>>144536087
It's okay, some things didn't make sense but at least it tries.
>>
>>144535750
It's much more consistent than shieldbro that's for sure, shieldbro pretty much jumped the shark after the fight with Tact, and it was already a roller coaster of quality at that point.

And it's pretty much a different genre from konosuba, konosuba is above all a comedy and parody, MT is more of a normal fantasy story with comedy and drama in between, the reincarnation aspect doesn't even play a big role until later (aside from Rudy being smarter than the average kid of course), if ever.

Konosuba has much better comedy and characters, if it's the fantasy aspects though, MT is better than konosuba, since it doesn't rely on videogame tropes and aside from being a reincarnation story and having harem antics it plays out like a normal fantasy story, and it has great world building.

It still has it's flaws though, it jumps genre too much (going from fantasy adventure, to a fantasy highschool setting, to adventure again and then it goes to fantasy battle genre), author introduces a few plot points or characters only to forget about them (or come back to them in the most roundabout way possible), and characters personalities are wildly inconsistent sometimes.

Plus he wrote off my favorite girl out of the story for about 10 volumes using a shitty, forced misunderstanding, god dammit I'm still mad.


>>144535844
And then he becomes a fucking teenager again in the school arc.
>>
>>144536460
Because not everyone reads it with headcanon glasses on and can see the very consistent themes and foreshadowing. Stop acting like it came out of nowhere.
>>
File: Favaroooo.png (906KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Favaroooo.png
906KB, 1280x720px
>>144528214
I don't know why Japan is so obsessed with the whole neet/average Japanese guy reincarnated or sent to a fantasy land where they have beautiful girls drooling over their dicks plot. Whatever happened to some straight up fantasy adventure.

The most recent one that comes to mind is Shingeki no Bahamut. It had flaws, but it was just a good old fashioned fantasy adventure without the whole isekai bullshit.
>>
>>144536584
Well of course you don't know why, you don't even try.
>>
>>144536272
>The relationships he develops and world building are what kept me entertained. Even though he is a strong magician, he never becomes a one man army which is why I liked shieldbro so much.
Shouldn't that line say MT instead of shieldbro?

>>144536460
Because it was a shitty way of separating Eris and Rudy so she could go sword training while Rudy went to magic university. There shouldn't have been any misunderstanding to begin with, they could've talked over it.

I'm glad he got over it, because it didn't make any sense, all it did was assuring Sylphy's (temporary) victory.

I don't like the harem antics either, though. I like Roxy a lot but for the sake of the story only Eris and Sylphy made sense, what's worse is that Sylphy warned Rudy about cheating on her at first but then became a complete doormat and accepted Roxy and Eris without any issues.
>>
>>144536523
Not him, but the misunderstanding and ED really did come out of nowhere.
>>
>>144536716
>Shouldn't that line say MT instead of shieldbro?
Yeah, I meant to put "which is a similar reason for why I liked shieldbro"
>>
>>144528377
Chronicles of Narnia is isekai
Alice in Wonderland is isekai
Gulliver's Travels is isekai
The Book of Genesis is isekai
>>
>>144536745
Not really. The misunderstanding was built up but not in a way you would easily be able to decipher it on the first read. Eris' POV chapter basically reveals all the answers. We were given Rudi's perspective the whole time, so we could only guess at how Eris was perceiving everything from Rudi's own thoughts.

The entire journey was basically a huge build up towards lacking communication. Even though on a surface level Eris was communicating with Rudi, she never did on several junctions like when she didn't report to Rudi about the Fittoa group because she thought Rudi already knew everything. Rudi's inexperience as a NEET shined through here, even with all that Isekai meta knowledge he doesn't understand the basic concept of how he can appear to be what he isn't to other people just through his actions.

This also was foreshadowed slightly earlier when Paul sent Rudi to Eris, because it once again points out that Rudi had no consideration of Sylphy's future he was just embracing the bliss of having a loli being his student. All of this stems from his lack of social experience and strong desires for it.

The ED itself was just a clever choice to enact the results of it, considering the series is very open with Rudi's perversion.
>>
>>144536813
Except all those predate 1990 and share very little with any eastern(Japanese) Isekai within the past decade.
>>
>>144528214
Why don't you just

I this is gonna blow your mind

read something else?
>>
>>144528214
What's homuhomu doing there?
>>
>>144537060
They can't stand seeing stuff other people enjoy that they don't like. It's human nature.
>>
>>144533601
Why are timeloops so best?
>>
>>144536584
>liking gay bullshits
The only good thing to come out of that anime was the art , especially during the battles of many individuals.
>>
>>144532929
A lot of the "slaughter nine generations of your family because you insulted me" gets pretty annoying. That isn't to say I don't read them, or hate them entirely. ISSTH, Ze Tian Ji, World of Cultivation are probably among my favorites though.

Speaking of Isekai though, Terror Infinity is literally Chinese Gantz.
>>
>>144537023
Eris POV chapter was a shitty explanation to why the misunderstanding came about, anon, it's the only chapter to do so and I wouldn't be surprised if the author wrote it only to explain his next move, instead of enriching Eris' character (which he obviously didn't give a fuck about considering how she turned into a monkey after returning to the main plot). So even though I agree with your appreciations of Rudy's character, the story prior to the misunderstanding never foreshadowed something like it.

Also I still think Eris and Rudy could've talked about it, considering Eris personality was all about speaking her thoughts and wearing her heart on her sleeve, the author deciding to make her act different for no reason other than forcing the drama (I'm not surprised at Rudy's reaction to it because he was still a manchild at that point) was a shitty move, and the worst way in which they could've separated (which was done for the sake of the plot, because Eris did need to go training and Rudy to university). It didn't even help character development: Rudy was fixed by sex.

The ED only came out of nowhere because the misunderstanding did so, not because it didn't make any sense after the misunderstanding itself, I agree it was an obvious result from it, I just wish we never got to that point.
>>
>>144537425
The wives become non-characters after a point, in fact most female characters do.
>>
>>144528885
Plenty of novels tagged R-15 or R-18 on novelupdates are like that. For the R-15 ones it may happen pretty late on, and the novels might not have caught up with it.
>>
>>144537522
Everyone becomes bland after marrying Rudy. Only Roxy was kind of spared from that.

I hate how inconsistent character personalities in general are in MT, it's probably it's biggest flaw.
>>
File: img000013.png (551KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000013.png
551KB, 800x1138px
I actually like this meme.
>>
>>144537659
Tsukuyomi best boy.
>>
>>144528256
>Dungeon Seeker

I heard it died because of plagiarism.
>>
>>144536087
Same artist as Outbreak Company?
>>
>>144537659
>they just look through his memory and see all his shameful faps anyway

I wish Spider and Dragon would just jump him in the middle of the night already.
>>
>>144537793
Only the artist,and atelier sophie too
>>
>>144537568
and the translations might not have caught up with it*
>>
>>144533956
I don't think it was about "how bad slavery is". While slave revolt was indeed jarring, it served mostly to show how can others advance magic and magic devices, introduced more or less modern warfare to medieval peasants, unraveled why Hero had harem, how Cato's inventions influenced that part of the world, etc.
I.e. aside from beginning that lead to revolt, it was actually pretty good.
>>
>>144537425
>Eris POV chapter was a shitty explanation to why the misunderstanding came about, anon, it's the only chapter to do so

Once again, the entire point is that from one character's POV you can't expect to understand everything. You're basically saying since you're the reader, you need to be given definite guaranteed hints that will lead to conclusive evidence. You're basically asking for a solvable math question.

That is only a single way of writing a story, and you simply hate anything that goes against it. The hints were there, the context wasn't. That's very standard in the world of writing. Most mysteries are like that as well.

>the story prior to the misunderstanding never foreshadowed something like it.

I just gave you the examples, you simply refused to accept them. And if you want a very literal example, Both Roxy and Sylphy who Rudi wanted to waifu also got taken away from him and had been left out of the story, so naturally Eris the third waifu would have had to make her exit as well.

>>144537522
I guess every character in ensemble cast stories are non characters then. The shift from the wives to the friends was thematic in how Rudi is the MC and has to get involved in everyone's shit, the school arc established that quite blatantly.

Not saying you're not valid in how you feel, but given how he had a harem going with kids, there was very little chance the story was headed in a direction that focused on motherhood and post kids couples and their troubles.

Remember how Rudi always uses dating simulator terms? Well he 100%'d the 3 main girls, and then he's doing the rest of the characters. It's just that most series the heroines are usually saved for last and teased along the way.

The format of 'completion' is very cliche, so if you read enough or even watched enough weeb shit you'd see it coming.

>>144537595
100%'d characters usually don't get much development or 'fun'.
>>
>Isekai
>Slaves
>Labyrinths/Dungeons
>Edge MC

Is there a worse recipe for shit?
>>
>>144538332
And before you guys get the wrong idea I'm just pointing out why things are like the way they are, not saying why you dislike the choices the author made is wrong.

But I highly doubt he half assed it like you claimed. It was very formulaic to the point of getting redundant.
>>
>>144538470
>female antagonist using her looks to get white knights to do her bidding
>female characters can't beat the cock
>misunderstandings
>>
>>144538470
>school
>harem
>average anon self insert
>>
>>144538332
> You're basically asking for a solvable math question. That is only a single way of writing a story, and you simply hate anything that goes against it.
No I don't, don't make up shit about me now. I just hate contrived bullshit and forced misunderstandings.

>The hints were there, the context wasn't.
There were no hints that Eris would suddenly leave Rudi without telling him, that's the problem.

>I just gave you the examples, you simply refused to accept them.
You didn't give me examples of foreshadowing, you gave examples of Rudi's personal issues. Rudi's reaction to the issue was (kind of) understandable, the problem is that the situation itself made no sense because Eris leaving him with no explanation aside from some ambiguous message and her panties was forced and sudden as fuck.

>And if you want a very literal example, Both Roxy and Sylphy who Rudi wanted to waifu also got taken away from him and had been left out of the story, so naturally Eris the third waifu would have had to make her exit as well.
Yeah but they were left out of the story in a sensible way (Roxy finished training Rudi, Rudi was being a creep to Sylphy so Paul took action and sent him to study, not to mention he was allowed to say goodbye to them), not in a bullshit way like Eris (where she acted out of character), that's my problem, not that she had to go training. I was expecting her to leave with Ghyslaine, I just expected her to do it after talking with Rudy instead of doing it with forced drama.
>>
>>144538470
Eh, if the dungeons are fun shit like in Jashin Average or Lazy Dungeon master it's fine, when they try and use them for drama my skin crawls.
>>
>>144538585
He definitely half assed the characters after a while, it's not even asking the characters to develop, it's asking for them to not become caricatures of themselves.

Eris becomes a monkey, Sylphy a generic doormat and Roxy becomes completely irrelevant, that's not a "100%d" character, that's a butchered character.

And the misunderstanding was shitty writing at it's finest.
>>
>>144528214
That glasses girl is disgusting.
>>
>>144528232
>not just working on your backlog
>>
>>144539029
>skipping genuinely good series just because they're isekai
>>
>>144539075
>genuinely good series

There's nothing like that in this fucking godforsaken genre except for 12k
>>
>>144539160
Then get some good taste cause of recent there is Log horizon and Konosuba, plus plenty of stuff from past.
>>
>>144528256
I just wished they updated more often.Like UQ Holder.
>>
>>144539364
Nah, I'm fine with my superior taste.
>>
>>144538970
So you're just gonna assert your stance with generic sentences instead of trying to take apart my examples. Alright this is pointless we'll leave it at that, you are heavily biased and have been posting the same shit in every MT thread so I guess there's nothing for it.
>>
>>144536813
>Book of Genesis
Try hard xtian fags.

Ultima series was isekai btw.
>/v/
>>
>>144536584

I personally think you can make a good story out of it, it's just that the Japanese seem to prefer heroes who are broken from out of the fucking gate.

I mean, I read Chronicles of Narnia as a kid, and the children there gradually became warlords. And same for The Neverending Story, where things get really fucking dark as the whole 'meaning' of the titular story begins to fall apart.

The main problem is that a lot of characters in isekai stories have massive advantages. That makes it less interesting. A story that DID do it well was Eien No Aselia, where all the people from the other worlds were pawns in realpolitik. (The idea was that the titular Eternity Swords could not be wielded by natives - dudes from other worlds got around the strict requirements.)
>>
>>144539560
>Eien No Aselia

Too bad the "muh imouto" shit the protag keeps spouting made me dropped it.
>>
>>144539498
I don't hang around MT threads too much, and I'm not the only anon replying to you.

Haven't you thought that maybe you're wrong and the author did fuck up at times?
>>
>>144539599

That, and the exceptionally inconsistent and occasionally ugly art. It's also fucking weird that he ends up fucking her, too.

I mean, the story had potential. I liked the idea of the actual war, the spirits as a slave caste, and the fact that the protagonist was basically a captive soldier - and that he had to gradually learn the language - but things get silly when the Eternals show up and shit.
>>
>>144539599
It is ok, but the early art work is pretty bad compared to the stuff created later. And the MC bangs her in the original release, that's why.

I have wanted to check out the 2nd game for a while, but haven't gotten around to it.
>>
>>144539498
And you aren't heavily biased?
>>
>>144539666
I wish MT gets an anime and then I'll become SAO 2.0

It's still really dumb how a lot of normies still think SAO is the worst anime ever
>>
>>144539760
>It's still really dumb how a lot of normies still think SAO is the worst anime ever

Don't forget the fucking anime vlogger patreon trash like Digibro and Mother's Basement milking it.
>>
>>144539498
That wasn't me (the one arguing that the misunderstanding was forced drama). In any case, I wasn't using generic sentences, you even ignored >>144538821

And for my part at least, there was no need to "take apart your examples", your examples were not foreshadowing like you claimed them to be.
>>
>>144539760
>I'll become SAO 2.0

Kek
>>
>>144538821
>You didn't give me examples of foreshadowing, you gave examples of Rudi's personal issues.

Those examples are foreshadowing, as those personal issues are what lead up to Eris misunderstanding him and vice versa. You just refuse to accept it.

>the problem is that the situation itself made no sense because Eris leaving him with no explanation aside from some ambiguous message and her panties was forced and sudden as fuck.

Why? Eris has never said jack shit to Rudi the whole time other than praises and no ecchi pls. It literally took the end of their journey for her to bawl her eyes out. In fact Eris' introduction is about a girl who only knows how to communicate through violence and not words, she was always a monkey girl to begin with. You clearly just forgot given how you claim she was inconsistent when her entire style is actions over words and being an idiot. The formation of her becoming a caricature is merely a result of her coming to terms with herself after the journey and leaving Rudi. She was trying the whole time to 'keep up' both in progress and appearances to Rudi, but in the end she had to choose one and she chose progress, to progress in what she was good at, not what she was lacking in.

Rudi reigned her in through charm and awe, but that doesn't mean he changed her core. He never changed her core, nor did he change the core of Sylphy or Roxy. That's clear blindness if you think Eris should have been articulate and not misunderstanding in a series full of misunderstandings even before that point. Even Rudeus doesn't change at his core. He's the 7th world power but he didn't get rid of his beta side.

>>144539735
I'm not, I don't put MT on a platter, nor do I think it's a great story. I just see it as very consistent because I can see the design and formula. I gave the examples pointing out what the variables are and how they fit in the formula, but get replies like "nuh uh doesn't count".
>>
>>144539760
If it gets one I hope it's only the first three arcs, like Re:zero. Even then I don't want more idiots like >>144539498
blindly defending it's flaws and talking like there is only one person disagreeing with him. I don't even hate MT like I dislike SAO (though my dislike of SAO has more to do with the pretentious shit about AI that the author tries to pull off while having no idea what he's talking about), I like MT a lot in fact.

>It's still really dumb how a lot of normies still think SAO is the worst anime ever
Isn't it the opposite? normalfags love SAO.
>>
>>144539951

To be frank, I don't get the point of reincarnation stories. Like, if you're going to get reincarnated, just make it a straightforward fantasy story.

There's this one about a guy who gets reborn as a Nazi loli. But the thing is, what's the point? It might as well just be a story about a Nazi loli from the start.

'Stuck in another world' can work, but the thing is that you have to make it dramatic. Shield Hero is a bad example because all the tension drains out after the first arc, and you have the excruciatingly boring merchant arc and gathering his friends. If you had something where the heroes were constantly run ragged, shit was going down, their friends kept dying and the apocalypse was imminent, it would be a lot more exciting.

I mean, you can even use RPG mechanics. You can point out the eerie disconnect of having your average teenagers - who've never seen war or suffering - striding the battlefield like gods, while all around them people are dying in excruciatingly painful ways. Sure you're a Level 28 mage or whatever, but a Level 1 Peasant boy just got cut in half by a skeleton's rusty blade. It's like a grotesque computer game for you, but for them it's all too real.
>>
>>144539666
Fucking up by making it unsatisfactory for people like you? That much was obvious given the author's track record of doing so.

Fucking up by half assing it when he carefully built up something like Aisha fucking Ars? Not likely. What threw you off was simply how long Eris stayed with Rudi versus how little time Roxy and Sylphy spent, otherwise you wouldn't have your current opinion on the matter of inconsistency.

There's no intricate design, it's a simple formula.
>>
>>144533854
>Invents shampoo and conditioner
High school kids shouldn't be this smart or gay.
>>
>>144540215
Cause he isnt from highschool.
>>
>>144540077
>To be frank, I don't get the point of reincarnation stories.

You can stop reading them then. If you can't even understand where my posts come from then I'd be a fool to try to explain why other people like something you don't which all comes down to subjective taste.

>>144539987
As opposed to you who keeps posting "no that doesn't count"? The irony in your hypocrisy is ISIS tier.
>>
>>144538470
I want a pokemon mystery dungeon anime.
>>
>>144539951
>Those examples are foreshadowing, as those personal issues are what lead up to Eris misunderstanding him and vice versa. You just refuse to accept it.
There is nothing to accept. Rudi's personal issues are not foreshadowing about Eris leaving with no explanation. I did agree with you about his personal issues being the cause of him misunderstanding Eris (there was never disagreement about that), but the whole situation is what's forced. There was no need nor it made any sense for Eris to leave without telling him aside from the author wanting some forced drama.

>Why? Eris has never said jack shit to Rudi the whole time other than praises and no ecchi pls. It literally took the end of their journey for her to bawl her eyes out.
Eris always says and acts according to whatever she has in mind, that's her whole character. Yes, she's violent, but she's also easy to read and pretty honest, something she developed along the journey

> In fact Eris' introduction is about a girl who only knows how to communicate through violence and not words, she was always a monkey girl to begin with. You clearly just forgot given how you claim she was inconsistent when her entire style is actions over words and being an idiot.
Actions over thinking*, not over words, she's always shouting what's in her mind, even when Rudi had his encounter with Paul during their journey. She was an idiot, but not a monkey. She turned into a monkey when her whole character became fighting and having sex, something she even says herself (she's only good for swinging a sword and making babies).

>nor did he change the core of Sylphy or Roxy.
And I never implied he did, they have other issues.

>I gave the examples pointing out what the variables are and how they fit in the formula, but get replies like "nuh uh doesn't count".
No, you get decent replies that you disagree with and now you're making a strawman out of them.
>>
>>144540252

I don't think I've actually read any of 'em, in fact. Like, what does MT gain from being about a guy who's reborn as a dude in another world, instead of simply being about that same dude who's a native of his world? It's not like the series has an ending anyway.
>>
>>144540077
It's for the sake of self inserting. The author wants the reader to connect with the MC. And since majority of LN authors can't write relatable MC's, they go for the easy self inset route.
>>
>>144540252
>>144539987
Normies are niggas and mexicans. Normies prefer shonen.
>>
>>144540077
>If you had something where the heroes were constantly run ragged, shit was going down, their friends kept dying and the apocalypse was imminent, it would be a lot more exciting.

We're about to experience major shifts in story beginning from vol 5 and up. I can give you a few spoilers if you'd like
>>
>>144540252
>Fucking up by making it unsatisfactory for people like you?
No, fucking up by doing stupid shit like Eris' forced drama or Sylphy having no issues with Rudi's concubines even though she said she would be destroyed if he cheated on her.

>As opposed to you who keeps posting "no that doesn't count"?
Please tell me where have I posted that, considering my first reply to you was >>144538970

And then you come out with gems like >>144540144
which make you seem delusional, as you think it's only one person arguing with you, though we're probably 2 or 3 (I'm not the one arguing about Eris, you fucking idiot, I only mentioned her in my first post along Sylphy and Roxy).

The author is inconsistent with personalities, even Rudi falls into this once in a while.
>>
>>144540144
Are you actually defending Asiha fucking Ars?
>>
>>144539987
>Isn't it the opposite? normalfags love SAO.

Nah. It's the cool thing to hate on SAO nowadays.
>>
>the guy who reincarnates is the most fucking boring in the bunch
>he's not a complete asshat abusing his powers
>>
>>144541021
Really? Maybe that's just an American thing, here where I live (Chile) tons of people still like SAO.
>>
>>144541125
Yeah, it's an English thing.
>>
>>144541125
Normalfags here like shit like OPM. No one ever talks about SAO.
>>
>>144541186
They like OPM here too, and SNK.
>>
>>144541217
My coworkers only talk about One Piece and OPM.
>>
>>144539160
>12k

Reminder that the author's manuscript for the upcoming book is over 1000 pages already. And it's still not finished.

She's writing a legit novel now.
>>
>>144541247
Well, I don't expect people to talk about things that aren't airing, I'm just saying that they like SAO (unlike what the other anon said, that it was cool hating on it), of course they don't talk about it because normal people follow seasonal anime at most (I'm talking about college students by the way).
>>
I'm just fucking butthurt that lots of isekai shit got gorgeous illustrations.
>>
>>144541327
SAO is the MLP of anime. Both used to be really big but nowadays no one gives a fuck about them.
>>
Is there a series where a Fantasy Character dies and is then reincarnated in the real world, and ends up stuck in a soulcrushing salaryman job?
>>
>>144541462

Jesus christ.

That's fucking dark, man. You just crossed a fucking line.
>>
>>144541462
shieldbro dies and goes back to a depressing real world but he goes back to fantasy world again after a while
>>
>>144541462
I want a fantasy hero calling out the bullshit of Japanese society.
>>
Pic related has the only isekai MC I can tolerate.

Dunno if I want it translated. It's most likely just mediocre shit.
>>
That mango where the mc is a autist crafter and a trap.
Comfy shit right there
>>
>>144541540
Sounds interesting, but we'd probably never get an anime of it. I hear there's some sort of ban on politics in anime, though The Legend of Koizumi got an adaptation.
>>
>>144541888
>I hear there's some sort of ban on politics in anime

I don't know if I like that or not. The contrast is Murica where everything gets politicized.
>>
>>144541888
>ban of politics
>GATE aired

lol
>>
>>144541540
Betraying the whole YAMATO DAMASHI thing or?
>>
>>144541991
The only YAMATO DAMASHI Japan has these days is towards their military. They all hate their civilian lives.
>>
>>144541462
>I once was a Hero who defeated Demon Lord, saved the world, and married beautiful princess
>but after I died in stupid accident, I was reincarnated in this soulless, non-magic world
>I tired to live my life as a Hero once again, but this world reality crushed my spirit early in childhood
>I don't have special powers, I don't have magic, I don't even have physical stamina even though I tried very much to train my weak body
>classmates and all neighborhoods always were thinking I was a weird child who stuck in chuunibyou fantasy
>girls evaded me
>this world's education was too complicated, so I always was somewhere at the bottom
>I now work as lowly salaryman with no perspective
>women evading me still
>recently I thought about killing myself to try a chance that I might reincarnate again somewhere in more normal and less insane world
>the end
>>
>>144542223
Weak Hero is weak.
>>
All these reincarnation manga and so few where the guy turns into a cute girl

Disappointing to be quite honest with you
>>
File: Battle.png (3MB, 1600x865px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Battle.png
3MB, 1600x865px
>Shieldbro turned to shit when the villains were too one-dimensional and turned into a crappy SOL haremshit.
> Death March is shit in general with terrible pacing and foreshadowing with nothing to care about
> Tsuki ga M- became really boring since the mc is too OP.
> Alot of offending WN such as Chiirem won the LN contest.
> Mushoku Tensei has a terrible fans that cannot defend it.
> Youjo Senki is being bombarded by shitposters that don't understand it.
> There are idiots that think anything Isekai is SAO.
> MMORPG is suddenly isekai.
> Alot of video game isekai settings being used that has no sense of worldbuilding value and are mainly lazy.
This is why high-fantasy settings with no isekai elements are far-less cancerous. Fuck this.
>>
All this talk about novels is making me wanna continue writing my postponed WN.

I just can't seem to find the right time and motivation for it.

Halp pls ;_;
>>
>>144542261

My guilty pleasure is Gesselschaft Blume, but it's not really an isekai series.
>>
>>144542260
There aren't many of those to begin with, and the few there are lack plenty of our fetishes. On top of that not everyone shares the same fetish.
>>
File: 1467095230716.jpg (183KB, 382x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467095230716.jpg
183KB, 382x600px
Chinese people do reincarnation web novels better. It's very refreshing to have characters actively change the world around them and becomes gods instead of another world with RPG mechanics where MC tries his hardest to be the nail that doesn't stick out.
>>
>>144542338
>It's very refreshing to have characters actively change the world around them and becomes gods

Edgy gods.
>>
>>144542308
> Kill your teammates to kill demons.
> Game system rpg.
Fuck this. This is retarded.
>>144542338
> Chinese web novels.
> Pills.
> Better.
>>
>>144542249
>yfw our world is so cruel that fantasy-rpg-like worlds looks like fucking Haven to us and that's why the best heroes comes from Earth
>>
>>144542261
>tfw Flame Ring is stuck in limbo translation-wise
At least Schera's fabulous adventure got finished so I can be happy about that.
>>
>>144542599
So what's the story about the girl with the flame ring and the girl who held the sun?
>>
File: slide_4.jpg (110KB, 960x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slide_4.jpg
110KB, 960x720px
>>144542687
This is self-explanatory and those titles are the same.
>>
>>144542687
Noel herself is a science experiment in trying to create a super soldier, there's one other survivor from a similar project, her overall goal in life is to find the meaning of happiness, she has a book she keeps with herself in which she writes ways to achieve happiness and crosses them out once they turn out to not work. Civil war ensues, turns out being able to cleave a man in two along with a good head on your shoulders gets you far in life.
>>
>>144540077
Isekai readers don't want hardship and excitement, anon.

They want the MC to steamroll everything in his rise to glory using cheats (management system or knowledge from modern world.)

/Someone who have been reading isekai novels for 15 years before 'isekai' is even a word.
>>
>>144542959

But meaningful drama is the essence of conflict, man. It's why Game of Thrones - Hell, even Lord of the Rings, Narnia, the Odyssey - were all popular.

It's because in all those stories, the protagonist had his tits put through the fucking wringer. That's what keeps people coming back. Isn't that why Re: Zero is so popular, because Subaru keeps being kicked in the balls?
>>
>>144542920
So this is accurate >>144542847?
>>
>>144543020
more like killed in the balls.
>>
>>144543081
Basically. Noel herself is pretty bubbly and cheery unless it's raining, then she gets PTSD and is not fun to be around.
>>
>>144543020
>>But meaningful drama is the essence of conflict

This is where you fundamental misunderstand the reason why isekai is getting more popular.

Traditionally, famous stores are popular because of 'meaningful drama,' to quote your term. But beneath these stories, there is another popular class of stories that provide cheap entertainment to the masses- pulp magazines.

These stories contain formulated characters and cliche development. The MC commonly overpowers his enemies and achieve whatever goals he has easily.

Yet these stories were popular with the masses.
>>
>>144543290
I am not saying isekai stories are always pulp fiction level. But in some sense, isekai provides both the author and the reader a cheap way to indulge in self-fantasy.

For the author, isekai is a easy genre to write for. You have 2 incompatible background mashing together and create countless possible conflicts. You have the MC, from our world, that requires almost no effort for the reader to resonate with (just have him point out the differences in the fantasy world.'

For the reader, it's a way to escape the mundane real world.
One can do self-insert- it's easy for the reader to believe that the MC and the reader are not so different, and that the reader can succeed just as much as the MC.
Or one can do an observant role- the MC is bringing knowledge from the real world to the fantasy world. This is believable because of the following reasons...
>>
>>144537876
Later on Makoto is drunk and is willing to do stuff with Spider but she ends up backing down because she doesn't want the first time to be because Makoto was drunk.

In the raws the girls are breaking out of the family zone though that Makoto put them in so we might end up with a threesome end. I would personally love for him to introduce them to his parents at the end of the story since we all know he's going to eventually get the ability to go back to earth.

"Oh yeah Mom and Dad, these are my girlfriends, Tomoe, who is the Superior Dragon Shen, and Mio, who is the Calamity Spider."

Parents would probably faint dead on the spot.
>>
>>144542277
Take money for donations and claim to be translating an unknown novel.
>>
>>144543732
>Later on Makoto is drunk and is willing to do stuff with Spider but she ends up backing down because she doesn't want the first time to be because Makoto was drunk.
Boo.

>In the raws the girls are breaking out of the family zone
Nice.
>>
Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken is not too terrible. It is the only one I've read that doesn't devolve into utter harem nonsense, though the power level stuff is frustrating.

I still like KonoSuba more.
>>
>tfw you want to write a Isekai to btfo Nips who just copy and paste and shit.
>tfw you got the idea/plot for the story
>tfw you never wrote a book/novel.

Fuck my shit up.
>>
>>144539560
>The idea was that the titular Eternity Swords could not be wielded by natives - dudes from other worlds got around the strict requirements.
There was also Duel Savior
>>
How long till more tanaka?
>>
File: 1466306240768.png (714KB, 1131x1609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466306240768.png
714KB, 1131x1609px
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>144528214
>beep and ahem
I'll take unfunny euphemisms for 500 boss
>>
>>144528214
I like them.
>>
>>
>>144542338
While I won't comment on which is better, I do enjoy Chinese web novels on the topic.
>>
>>144528214
Its the battle harem of manga
>>
So of the isekai LN's there are, which ones are good or atleast noteworthy?
>>
>>144547903
Arifureta, Re: Monster, Shield Hero
>>
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/chikyuu-tenseisha-no-koroshikata/
>>
>>144542338
In Chinese stories the reincarnation never fucking actually matters. For all intents and purposes the character could just be a person from that world and the story would be the absolute same because they never use their past life knowledge at all.
>>
>>144548086
This one has been really fun though all the random sexy hijinks chapters are distracting from the loli capture. It's probably why the loli arc is like twice the length of the others and still not done.
>>
>>144547903
Mushoku Tensei has great world building, Kumo Desu Ga is fun as fuck, Konosuba is hilarious and Log Horizon has a good plot.

There is no Isekai masterpiece however, everything has it's flaws.

>>144542261
> Mushoku Tensei has a terrible fans that cannot defend it.
What did you mean by this anon?
>>
>>144548190

nah you're just reading the wrong ones. the ones with RPG mechanics are trash, try Emperor's Domination or Tales of Demons & Gods.
>>
>>144545414
This is why you pale in comparison to nips, anon. You can't even write. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>144546750
Post the threesome pic
>>
>>144539560
>Eien No Aselia
Oh fuck I didn't think anyone would still remember this shit on /a/.
I liked that game a lot, despite the derpy art.
>>
File: stargazer.jpg (123KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stargazer.jpg
123KB, 600x450px
>>144548355
>read chinese reincarnation story
>protagonist's name starts with nie
MMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHERE I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE
>>
>>144528256
>Listeningto asmr
>Go to this nigger's site
>Ears get blown out by fucking adds
>already hating this wanker
>"Pls donate to keep my passion from traslating alive"
>Hate building
>Shitty obtrusive tl notes
I hope this guy reads this, and I hope you seriously consider suicide.
>>
>>144548524
>>144548190

Although it's not traditionally like reincarnation from the start, I Shall Seal the Heavens is really good. It starts to get very heavy into reincarnation at around chapters 850 and up. It's so good I actually read the whole 1600 chapter thing on a broken machine translator. It gets 2 translated chapters a day and people love it so much they pay the translator hundreds of bucks a week to keep him going.
>>
>>144548652

yeah I thought the same thing, bad sentences everywhere and he injects editor notes all over the place for jokes and shit
>>
>>144548664
How much do they pay you for shilling it?
Which translation group translates it?
>>
>>144548772

http://www.wuxiaworld.com/issth-index/

here you go bro, better than coiling dragon and that's another one to read
>>
>>144548747
Actually the worst sort of translator.
>>
>>144547903
Lazy King, Jashin Average.
>>
>>144548990
>it's a lets hate on translators episode
>>
So for reincarnation stories, any stories where the characters reincarnate in something that's not fantasy? Like in a horror setting or a futuristic setting?
>>
>>144548399
Ok, anon.
>>
>>144549081
There's a guy who reincarnated into a VN school romance setting, and he's gay so it's hell for him.
>>
>>
>>144549192

that sounds really good, more details please
>>
>>144549081
There is one where MC is reincarnated about 100 years in the future in a similar universe where WW2 ended a few years earlier than our world (plot point in a later arc) and MC gets misunderstood as the greatest genius ever because of various reasons.
Like his bodyguard secretly giving him instructions for rockets when he wanted to make fireworks or really deadly gas when he wanted to eleminate weeds. Or somehow discovering formulas while playing sudoku and math shit like that.
>>
>>144549081
Kenkyo Kenjitsu
>>
>>144547903
Mushoku Tensei, Log Horizon, Overlord and Konosuba.
>>
>>144549241
Nevermind, it's the MC of a harem manga instead of a VN. it's called: "I'm the Main character of a Harem Manga, but I'm Gay So Every Day Is Hell"

a oneshot unfortunately.
>>
read http://gravitytales.com/reincarnator/ its really good
>>
>>144549498
Shill me on it and I'll think about it.
>>
>>144549361
its incredibly dumb though so far
drunk on its own premise
>>
>>144549498
>corean
stopped reading there
>>144547903
Tilea's worries
Ore no Osananajimi wa Joshikousei de Isekai no Yuusha nandaga Soredake Janaippoi(i.e these yanderes won't get off my nuts)
My Death Flags Show No Signs of Ending
Duke's Daughter(because its a good intro into otome game reincarns which are like a whole genre)
Katahane no riku
>>
>>144543732
>In the raws the girls are breaking out of the family zone
Does the faggot dragon ever join the bowl?
>>
Left or right?
Both are bitches.
>>144549845
Nope .Not until he is still a male. Maybe later but raw he is still a faggot.
>>
File: CZoYT5BWQAAkX14.jpg (106KB, 600x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CZoYT5BWQAAkX14.jpg
106KB, 600x840px
>>
File: CdBC49zUsAEK_3z.jpg (102KB, 600x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CdBC49zUsAEK_3z.jpg
102KB, 600x840px
>>
>>144543553
I think its really just complete escapism like anime has always been. There's good reason why there's no live action isekai adaptations.
>>
>>144549889
>left a bitch
H-how?
>>
>>
>>144543020
>aeneid is completely about aeneas getting his faith tested
>not even a movie
niggers best step up
>>
>>144550026
Sex, a lot of sex..
>>
>>
File: sophia.jpg (86KB, 427x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sophia.jpg
86KB, 427x598px
>>
File: i201451.jpg (107KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i201451.jpg
107KB, 750x1000px
Grandma from the breast milk gives powerups novel. Young version later.
>>
>>144550047
>>144550090
>they fall in love with tanaka somehow
this is some nth level bullshit if there ever was one
I don't care that he's mr. awesome mage, he's ugly and an asshole to boot.
>>
>>144550295
>breast milk gives powerups
you don't mean qwaser do you?
>>
File: i201452.jpg (96KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i201452.jpg
96KB, 750x1000px
>>144550316
Only the blonde fell in love. And that is when her boyfriend kept being an useless shit that would always betray her to have sex with the other girl.
Later she gets amnesia and starts going after the knight ikemen again.
>>
File: i201446.jpg (98KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i201446.jpg
98KB, 750x1000px
>>144550377
The Communication Disorder Me, and the outcome of reincarnating and allocating all on Communication Arts Skill
Title is a shit and so is story. Only art is good.
>>
>>144543732

>MC wants to return to his world
>he actually returns to his world at the end

fuckin dropped
>>
>>144549211
He looks like a generic bandit
>>
>>144550022

and there shouldn't be, for some dumb reason the MC is always depicted as a normal or ugly guy
>>
>>144550553
>stays because power fantasy
>hate it
>comes back
>hate it
Get out
>>
File: tanaka_raf.jpg (195KB, 427x598px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tanaka_raf.jpg
195KB, 427x598px
>>144550564
>>
>>144543732
What series are you talking about?

>>144546750
And where is this from?
>>
>>144550564
Is there even a LN about bandit lords? Like there's no hero who wants to help the bandits?
>>
File: 112.jpg (2MB, 1771x2508px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
112.jpg
2MB, 1771x2508px
>>144550689
Should be from vol 2. Got this from artist's pixiv if i remember well.
It has a lot of very lewd stuff.
>>
>>144550854
No anon, I was asking what series is it from.

I like the art.
>>
File: cover.jpg (38KB, 200x282px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cover.jpg
38KB, 200x282px
>>144550775
Is 18+ fine? There is this one(no i have not read it).
https://ktcom.jp/books/2db/2db358#
Otherwise there is that one called road to kingdom or whatever that started with MC slave, then bandit then mercenary.
>>
>>144550875
Tanaka the wizard.
Check the pixiv
pixiv - mda starou (id=3316400)
Or just download the torrent for all his art.
>>
>>144550620
>for some dumb reason
so the reader can feel like they relate. Competent or incompetent, they have to at least 'appear' to be average. Makoto from the tsukiyomi isekai story is a good example because he's only a bit naive and the story gives him ample growth both in personality and appearance. It was the first time I actually saw a story talk about a guy deciding to dress better to improve people's view of him.
>>144550634
its always a bit ridiculous. At least Arifureta made it fun by having his parents laugh at him.
>>
File: 141.jpg (1MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
141.jpg
1MB, 1000x1500px
Look at all the plot!
>>
>>144550968
It is longer than the 12 translated chapters right?
>>
>>144551062
Yes, way way longer. Not reading it tough cause have better things to read.
>>
>>144551062
its was at like 60 for the narou version last I checked
>>
"Someone please delete my hardrive full of porn" is the most realistic thing some isekai ever do. If I knew I was leaving this world forever I would damn well make sure I left my hard drive formatted and overwriting with zeros a few times after I left.
>>
>>144551168
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2662ca/
>>144551184
thats why DBAN exists anon
Slime did it in a ridiculous way though, he was bleeding out on the street and didn't know he was going to die for sure
>>
>>144528415
>HERO OF THE MOSIN-NAGANT
>>
File: 1444783815975.png (165KB, 975x531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444783815975.png
165KB, 975x531px
>>144551323
>napalm rounds
>set forest on fire
I finally have a use for this pic.
>>
>>144551323
is this why hunting licenses exist?
Geez it almost makes the liberal right
>>
>>144550968
If you could seed that would be awesome, because the torrent is now sitting at 0 mbps

Unless there is a newer version than the 17-04-2016 one
>>
>>144551489
Did you get the one from sad panda? I just checked and i am downloading quite fast from there.
>>
>>144551454
[autism]
Hunting licenses exist so that the government can control the population of wildlife. In a given hunting season, they will provide a limited (or unlimited depending on how bad the problem is) number of permits to hunters that will proceed to cull the land of excess life.
[/autism]
>>
>>144551639
No, kat, which is dead now that I remember.

checking sadpanda then.
>>
>>144551323
What does the shot from that look like?
>>
>>144551957
Guess something like this idiot?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnA9yyE2ma8
>>
>>144536584
Because that doesn't get translated? That's just sampling bias on what we actually get that's otaku trash pulp.
Actual literature doesn't get translated because it's either too difficult in language for translators (though it's somewhat moot since so many of them are CN translators translating their own CN releases into Eng) and/or they're good quality but just not translated.

That's like concluding the only thing Japan can make is anime and manga when they have their own domestic entertainment industry that produces just fine.
>>
>>144552231
In hindsight they should brought buckets of water or fire extinguishers.
>>
File: 1401259000358.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401259000358.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>144552231
>using flammable munitions IN DRY GRASS
Please fucking kill these retarded faggots for all our sakes.
>>
>>144552412
>>144552419

if it didn't float to the bern nothing would have happened and they would have given a zeroth fuck
the wind was the reason they got told by reality
>>
>>144552540
They should have still kept something close to stop the fire.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 50


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.