[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/a/ says that Himouto Umaru-chan is an absolute piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Himōto!_Umaru-chan.png (223KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Himōto!_Umaru-chan.png
223KB, 704x396px
>/a/ says that Himouto Umaru-chan is an absolute piece of trash
>decided it to give a try
>it's actually pretty fun and comfy

Not to mention that Umaru is a cute little nugget.

Let's have a nice and cozy Umaru thread.
>>
>>144498111
Yeah, it is a fun show. Something that you would watch on a Sunday morning with tea and cookies.
>>
/a/ says it's shit because /v/ and other boards like it.
>>
I thought this was popular? Where is season 2?
>>
>>144498111
The anime was great, it was just shitposted to death the moment episode 1 aired
>>
you made the mistake of thinking that most hate posted on 4chan is sincere hate from people who are passionate about the subject matter of the board. Shitposting is a self-sustaining hobby for lots of 4chan's users.
>>
>>144498111
the anime is not trash
Umaru is trash though
fucking lazy ass arrogant leecher
>>
>>144498524
Whenever the production committee feels that the time is right.
>>
>>144498111
Really needs a season 2 to be quite honest, anon.
>>
>>144498532

This. People judged it based on episode 1 and the retarded memes. I've recently started rewatching it partly to remember why I liked the anime so much despite the hate it gets and with every episode I keep finding those things that made me like it in the first place, like the whole rivalry with TSF or seeing Taihei struggle to keep himself entertained during his vacations because he's used to working all the time.
>>
umaru is shit
>>
>>144500624
>Taihei struggle to keep himself entertained during his vacations because he's used to working all the time.

that moment made clear for me why I hate the idea of being a coorporated slave.

Also is the manga on hiatus? did the author die? we havent get updates for months now.
>>
File: 82456947179789903.png (729KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
82456947179789903.png
729KB, 675x720px
>>144498111
>cute little nugget
>>
>>144501245
translator are on hiatus, the last chapter is a week old, maybe the new one will be out soon
>>
File: Umaru Abuse is the Best Abuse.gif (661KB, 290x188px) Image search: [Google]
Umaru Abuse is the Best Abuse.gif
661KB, 290x188px
>>144498111
A nice and cozy thread you say?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.