[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Sakuya.png (553KB, 702x717px) Image search: [Google]
Sakuya.png
553KB, 702x717px
Find a flaw.
>>
>thinly veiled "shitpost about elves" thread
Kill yourself to be quite honest
>>
No dick.
>>
>>144495508
kys
>>
>>144495542
>not wanting your anus penetrated by a 10/10 elf girl's dick
OP why are you such a faggot?
>>
>>144495379
>Elf
>SAO
>Elf from SAO
That's three fucking flaws right off the bat.
>>
>>144495733
>disliking SAO
lol nerd
I bet you like some old obscure pretentious anime.
>>
>>144495733
Kill yourself
>>
>>144495796
Not him but SAO is bad. Nowhere near as bad as /a/ makes it out to be, but it's pretty much everything wrong with the anime industry today: flat, uninspired and devoid of likeable characters.

Though I will admit that the Aincrad arc was very good and if that arc was released as a stand-alone, it would be a pretty good -if severely flawed- anime.
>>
>>144496665

Its textbook A-1 Pictures brand anime, just with slightly more likeable than average characters. Boy do they love their shitty bland characters though, Aldnoah convinced me of it especially and Qualidea Code seems to be putting in work on that front though I haven't watched it to tell cause it looked so generic
>>
>>144496665

I swear when they spun off from Sunrise they figures since they're trying to be the same kind of outfit they might as well pick one series out of Sunrise to draw inspiration on and they just picked their biggest hit at the time which was Gundam Seed Destiny and how it handled it's cast and development very cynically and blandly. Kirito is basically Kira Yamato as a portmanteau and the same kind of lacking in personality generic good guy that gets all the girls and wins everything effortlessly.
>>
>>144497742

Considering they keep trying to make the next Code Geass and how closely they are still tied to Sunrise too I'll believe it. Part of the same Anime Consortium Japan initiative
>>
>>144495379
not part of Kirito's harem
>>
>>144495796
Not him but kill yourself
>>
>>144495379
Nice bait m8 but try harder next time
>>
>>144500000
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.