[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isekai Genre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mushoku3_01[1].jpg (321KB, 721x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mushoku3_01[1].jpg
321KB, 721x1024px
Isekai genre had a boom in japan, but as every passing genre it had period of raising popularity, creation of master works and then decline.

Anime finally starts adapting some of it works, but the question is - why instead of adapting the one and only work this genre was created for - Mahouka "Harry Potter" Tensei, they adapt random shit like Re:Zero, Konosuba etc?
>>
Hello.

I am no english good.

Thank for support.
>>
>>144484582
this shit is long run and has stupid incest and padophille story.
>>
>>144484728
>long
>incest
>padophille
Post more pros anon, I'm interested.
>>
>>144485510
Harem, perverted MC, maid fetish, putting bitches to their place
>>
>>144485510
MC is a fucking manwhore with 3 wives and author likes to self insert into his daughter that is literally fantasy jesus.
>>
>>144485882
>manwhore
Jeez jealous much?
You'd do the same if only you could.
>>144485851
*feelsgoodman*
But I still feel it's not on the ShieldBro's Bitch and Fool level.
>>
>>144486058
Its fine and dandy, but real reason why its praised and recommended - its actually good made and interesting Isekai - and it set 90% of the tropes others copy, probably the best of all genre.

Its like comparing Infinite Stratos to Infinite Stratos clones it spawned - no matter your opinion of genre as whole, original is better than copies.
>>
>>144486192
Did Martin copy Tolkien?
>>
>>144488757
Not tolkien but the dragon simblings do remember me of guin saga s ones.And it was probably copied from some chinese emperor myth .
Aniway author (Martin) already said himself that he took many hints from other works and no matter how many elements may seem similar a good writer must be able to develop them.
>>
>>144484728
>>144485882
I can believe I read 140 chapters of this self-inserting, wish fulfillment, power fantasy before dropping it. Fuck that piece of shit MC.
>>
>>144488981
Then it's okay if copied things are developed properly by a good author?
What good "original is better than copies" argument is then?
>>
>>144489379
Star Wars IV > Star Wars VII
>>
>>144489379
I was a different anon.Not the one talking about original>copies.
>>
>>144489487
No objections there.
Opinions on 7 may be biased, but the atmosphere is simply different.
It's like some generic one-shot sci-fi instead of grandiose saga stretching from past to future.
The thing of it being cornerstone upon a cornerstone (don't think Lucas intended to shoot it himself) also contributed.
>>144489624
Okay then.
Also we ought to consider that majority of isekai WN are written by amateurs, often as their debut work.
The one looking profitable enough are adapted in LN\manga\anime, but popularity is not always equals quality.
Maybe we need to give it some time for some quality titles to appear.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.