[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Danganronpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 586
Thread images: 86

Episode 2 of Despair arc in a few hours.
>>
>>144476087
He can if it's a simulation
>>
>>144476081
>They kill best girl

What the fuck.
>>
File: 1468969942649.gif (1MB, 312x376px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468969942649.gif
1MB, 312x376px
When is Monaca's game coming to PC?
>>
>>144476081
I wonder what's in that bag by Kirigiri's thighs.
>>
>>144476122
In both series to top it off.
>>
File: Sonia.jpg (138KB, 741x502px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sonia.jpg
138KB, 741x502px
Hopefully Sonia gets more time to shine.

>>144476137
Probably later this year.

>>144476139
Notepad.
>>
Will we get more pandering today?
>>
>>144476081
Good. The bullying of the Precious Precious Flower Saionji continue without brakes.

And I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
File: pupupu.png (304KB, 606x625px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pupupu.png
304KB, 606x625px
>>144476081
It's going to happen in Despair arc
Sayaka fags on suicide watch
>>
File: 1465458541950.gif (2MB, 1208x860px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465458541950.gif
2MB, 1208x860px
>Ending of Future Arc
>Junko was a good person and wanted to destroy the world to save it from a greater evil
>>
How do you guys think Hinata will join up with Class 77 today? Will he even appear?

>>144476191
What will?
>>
>>144476081
Weedman
Where are thou
>>
>>144476167
That's the point of despair arc so yes.
>>
>>144476159
She gets a lot of pictures in the ED and seems to be Chiaki best friend,who is confirmed to be really important.
>>
File: chew.jpg (31KB, 269x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chew.jpg
31KB, 269x241px
>Future on Mondays
>Despair on Thursday
>Jojo on Friday
This summer is going to be so fun. Can't wait to be felt feeling despair on Mondays and then be hit with more despair the following Thursdays. Jojo is the only thing cooling me off after the wave of DESPAIR
>>
File: JunkoAndNotJunko.jpg (638KB, 753x1063px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JunkoAndNotJunko.jpg
638KB, 753x1063px
NEVER FORGET WHO IS DESPAIRINGLY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT
BEST GRILL AND DID NO WRONGS LITERALLY ONLY MADE THE WORLD MORE FUN
>>
>>144476196
>FF are the actual bad guys
I wouldn't even be mad, they're making a great job of making it looking like this
>>
Reminder Chairman will be the next death, followed by EITHER Fedora or Seiko leading to an NG Code Break by Blacksmith when he eats a candy because Candy Girl literally pushes it into his mouth through kissing.
>>
>>144476244
And Ace Attorney on Saturdays.
>>
>>144476196
How would making Ultimate Despairs, a group so entirely genocidal to the point of suicidal, contribute to 'saving the world from a greater evil'? What even IS the greater evil?
>>
>>144476204
Sayaka will cuck Naegi in the Despair arc confirming that the crush she had mentioned in DR1 was on Leon and not on Naegi.
>>
>>144476278
ur mum
>>
>>144476278
Hagakure is the greater evil. All of this was in order to stop him from ruling the world.
>>
>>144476297
u wanker
>>
>>144476270
AUTISM AND RANDOM THEORIES
>>
File: 1461774018879.jpg (251KB, 1064x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461774018879.jpg
251KB, 1064x509px
>>144476196
not in this much of an extreme, perhaps, but I do want the Despair arc to make us see Junko and the rest of the despairs in a much more sympathetic light. All we've seen so far has been "hope is great, despair is the devil." I'd like to see a completely different perspective on it.
>>
>ywn play on the beach naked with komaeda
why even live?
>>
>>144476204
>how do you guys think Hinata will join up with Class 77 today?
No,never.
>>
>>144476315
Hagakure predicted that world is going to become a perfect Utopia and he made a bet with Junko that it will happen no matter what.

Entire series is actually Junko Vs Weedman
>>
>>144476354
I hope not but I'm sure they'll find a way to shoehorn him in
>>
>>144476327
>Junko is a slut
wow what a creative writer
>>
>>144476327
They're gonna turn it into a law vs chaos thing
>>
>>144476327
I mean, hope isn't always great, if Komaeda is any indication.

Despair is always seen as evil, though, you're right.

>>144476354
Ah, sorry, by 'joining up' I don't mean literally becoming a member of Class 77, just wondering how he will meet up with the Class 77 members without being fellow classmates. He is still an important character of DR2.
>>
File: chiaki.jpg (300KB, 548x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chiaki.jpg
300KB, 548x840px
So, /v/, will she survive the anime?
>>
>>144476327
We already seen that Hope can be evil (Hopeman) if it reaches absurd level of fanatism. Too bad there's nothing like a "Despair Nagito", a guy who uses Despair for good or something.
>>
>>144476334
Are you trying to shit up this franchise with gay shit like you did with Undertale?
>>
>>144476334
Come on, anon, you know the best place to play like that is actually on the meat bone.
>>
>>144476400
>a "Despair Nagito", a guy who uses Despair for good
this sounds amazing
>>
>>144476390
I personally think he is only going to interact with chiaki and be bullied by Nagito.
>>
>>144476394
Yes, but she will also fall into despair and become the villain of DRv3.
>>
>>144476394
Nope, Hajime ends up with Mikan.
>>
>>144476394
>/v/
She better not
>>
>>144476394
The last episode will be her talking with Izuru about the New World Program, while Izuru is pointing a gun at her head. Then the anime ends before we see the gun fired.

Her fate will remain unknown.
>>
>>144476383
That's Mikan though.

>>144476394
Nope.
>>
>>144476394
Yes.
>>
File: Cm1mWzAWEAAKqrZ.jpg (64KB, 494x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cm1mWzAWEAAKqrZ.jpg
64KB, 494x451px
>tfw Great Brozu is going to die
It's not fucking fair, watch the cunts like Boxer and P4 survive and the true MVPs of the series die. Makoto would be dead without Brozu
Is this what despair feels like?
>>
>>144476400

>Nagito
>evil
He wanted to kill everyone for the greater good
In the end his luck meant that he ended up with the best possible outcome which wasn't actually everyone dying
>>
>>144476357
It's gonna turn out as Trading Places like thing
After hope wins Junko shows up and gives Weedman a dollar
>>
>>144476394
>inb4 theres a faggot who claim that loli girl on a wheelchair in Future arc is Chiaki
>>
>>144476450
>Hajime ends up with Mikan.
No wonder he falls to despair
>>
Why is Chisa best DR3 girl?
>>
>>144476473
No good deed goes unpunished, anon.
>>
File: Junkohappy.jpg (190KB, 520x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Junkohappy.jpg
190KB, 520x656px
>>144476394
I sure hope she doesn't!
>>
>>144476450
Why Mikan, specifically?
>>
>>144476488
>loli girl on a wheelchair
>loli
>>
>>144476516
You tell me
>>
>>144476482
Do you think that nagito actions during the first case and DRAE were good?
>>
File: lewd.png (2MB, 2824x2873px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lewd.png
2MB, 2824x2873px
>>144476450

>impying he doesn't fill nagito with his hope
>>
>>144476394
The way the school uniform conforms to her bust is great, dammit.

Makes me want to fondle her while she's being clothed and lick her nipples through her sweaty uniform while she keeps on playing some games.
>>
>>144476532

Maybe if someone acted like a friend to him he wouldn't have needed people to die for hope to happen
It's everyone else's fault for passing him off straight away
>>
>>144476491
That is not banana girl.
>>
Out of Narukami or Juzo who do you see dying. It's clear as day that ONE of them is definitely going to die but I just can't pin it. On one hand, Narukami dying he would probably tell Juzo that if he was to ever die that he'll be the one to lead the group so he needs to remain strong in the future, leading to a change in Juzo's dumbass attitude. On the other hand, Juzo could die telling Munkata the exact same thing sans the taking the reins part.
>>
People, what if Monokuma is being controlled this time by Junko again?
>>
File: Hinata_Awakening.png (166KB, 480x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hinata_Awakening.png
166KB, 480x272px
>>144476529
I hope we'll see her becoming like her dad in DRv3!
>>
File: 57942751_p0.jpg (2MB, 1500x1915px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
57942751_p0.jpg
2MB, 1500x1915px
>>144476580
Son, come on.
>>
>>144476572
Everybody seems to like Nagito during the first chapter,even mahiru says he is a good husbando material.
>>
File: 1400197560697.jpg (546KB, 738x1042px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400197560697.jpg
546KB, 738x1042px
Reminder:

Junko's memories were implanted in Makoto, when he's asleep she can take over and control his body, at the end of the show when he realizes this he kills himself.
>>
>>144476473
No. The real despair comes when you see him die.

>>144476491
That's not pic related.
>>
File: 1459655343785.gif (1MB, 234x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459655343785.gif
1MB, 234x280px
>>144476540
>>
>>144476561
Chiaki would be great for some apathetic/uninterested sex
>>
>>144476529
What if Hinata had multiple spouses and his offspring from them are the protags of DRv3?
>>
File: blackface.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blackface.png
684KB, 1280x720px
Oi cunts you ready for class today?
>>
>>144476629
No the true despair will come when Brozu becomes embraced by reddit and their memes
>>
>>144476623
No her memories were implanted into Kirigiri to drive Makoto into despair knowing that he's going to have to be the one to end her in order to prevent more murders from happening. Giving Makoto fake despair like that is totally out of the question, she wants him to experience the real deal 100%
>>
>>144476623
Nah, man, in the end he realizes this and with the help of Miaya creates a program to go inside his own mind. Miaya, however, turns it weird so that the "Junko" in Naegi's memories are confused.

Naegi's memories are Despair and in his own memories he becomes Chisa, the person he considered can 'fix' everything.
>>
File: Izuru.jpg (427KB, 660x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Izuru.jpg
427KB, 660x700px
>>144476598
>I hope we'll see her becoming like her dad in DRv3!
Indeed
>>
File: Chise 4.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chise 4.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>144476663
Australia pls leave.
>>
>>144476675
The moment he was shown he was already victim of baneposting
>>
>>144476139
Emergency lube.
>>
>>144476709
Chise 4? Where's 1-3 and 5-28?
>>
>>144476529
Couldn't she be Mikan's sister or even mother? Why does she have to be a daughter?
>>
>>144476734
For what?
>>
>>144476681
That makes no sense.
It makes sense for Makoto to have them because:

1.Aoi died right next to time in a sealed room.
2.He fucked around the VR thing in the second game, giving some chance for her to do the deed.

Not to mention the Ultimate Hope ALSO being the Ultimate Despair would be far more soul crushing not only to Makoto but to everyone who looks up to him. Junko can also spin it into Makoto admitting defeat to despair if he kills himself.
>>
Confirmed Deaths
Chisa
Bandai
Asahina

Almost 100% confirmed for death
THE GREAT GOZU

More than likely surviving
Munkata
Blacksmith

On the fence
Seiko
Fedora
Chairman

Weird anomaly
Everyone else

So who do you think is going to be the next victim? How many other people will get POISON status?
>>
>>144476735
You need not know where the other 3 are. Just enjoy Hitler Chisa.
>>
File: 218015.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
218015.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
>>144476598
Might be cool
>>144476654
That's Togami's thing
>>
>>144476727
Poor Gozu. Doomed to be great but die early and be subjected to baneposting jokes and reddit.
>>
>>144476764
Togami's offspring is the antagonists.
>>
>>144476675
>>144476727
>>144476771
God I hope not. He deserves better then this.
>>
>>144476753
Herself. Or Naegi, depending on the mood she's in.
>>
>>144476756
But of course, being the Hope Hero that he is, Makoto will find a way to stop Junko even if she's inside his own head without killing himself.
>>
>>144476756
But the whole point of not making him the murderer is because of his hope status. Even if he was the traitor in disguise and he did kill himself, he'd do it with a smile on his face saying that he has faith that the others will make this place hopeful once more. Martyrdom and that kind of junk.
>>
File: JunkoDespair.jpg (223KB, 560x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
JunkoDespair.jpg
223KB, 560x560px
>>144476783
GET
VIOLATED
NERD
>>
>>144476741
Yeah.

In fact, why does it have to be related at all to the DR2 cast? She could just be some completely new character.
>>
>>144476783
You aren't looking forward to good guy gozu image macros?
>>
>Byakuya is the actual 16th member and also the traitor and the only reason Naegi figures out that Byakuya isn't right in the end is when someone asks him a question he replies with a "Tell em Makoto" instead of a "Tell them Naegi."
>>
>>144476741
Because it's the future
>>144476777
>DRV3 is a killing game between Izuru's and Byakuya's kids
Oh god I love this
>but daddy I don't wanna go to the killing game
>you must, it builds character
>but I'm gonna die
>no you won't, if you're a true Togami you will survive
>>
File: URHsVvG.jpg (175KB, 680x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
URHsVvG.jpg
175KB, 680x960px
>>144476801
Maybe.
But I think all this preludes to him killing himself (The opening and P4 Protag telling him to do so) makes me think the "twist" of the end will be that Hope doesn't always win and Makoto isn't untouchable.
>>144476813
I don't see why that would be "the whole point of not making him the murderer"

Junko could have hopes that Makoto finding out he killed Aoi with his own hands, in control or not, could fuck with him.
>>
>>144476853
The fact that he even says "Tell em" is probably enough hint. For Kirigiri.
>>
>>144476881
>when Kodaka says DR3 is going to 'conclude' the Hope's Peak Academy he meant everyone from DR1-3 will die.
>>
>>144476881
The opening is just Yu Narukami forgetting that he's not in the Persona universe anymore when he tries to summon his persona.
>>
>>144476843
Kodaka said it's not a coincidence that she has the same mole under her eye as Mikan, so that's where all these theories are coming from.
>>144476875
>Because it's the future
How do you know that?
>>
>>144476759
>blacksmith
>living
no way. also, put Juzo with Gozu in almost 100% kill. Also, I think Kyoko will break her rule(which I am guessing to be something like "no talking to others") in order to divulge crucial information to the group.
>>
>>144476933
Kodaka said so
How else do you explain the Raiden looking hopebot?
>>
>>144476923
Narukami crushes cards. He can't be that forgetful to go as far as using another game's summoning method.
>>
>>144476933
>In DRv3, it's not Junko who is worshipped, but Mikan
>the mole in the DRv3's cover girl is actually Mikan's mole, transplanted into her face
>During the final trial the mole will shine bright red
>her weak point
>You'll need to shoot it and the statements to win
>>
>>144476969
He knows who the P3 cast are and how they had evokers to summon their persona and he already tried to do the card thing with no avail.
>>
>>144476785
By Naegi, you mean the lube is used to peg Naegi, yeah?
>>
>>144476181

I'm starting to like you, SHSL Bully.
>>
>>144476881
>the "twist" of the end will be that Hope doesn't always win
I hate this kind of twist.
>>
Reminder that Monomi is the true 16th member and the traitor, Ultimate Talent Scout knows.
>>
>>144476081
How many hours?
>>
>>144477084
7 hours.
>>
>>144477032
TOO
BAD
>>
>>144477084
https://www.livechart.me/schedule/tv

less than 6 hours.
>>
>>144477158
What station?
>>
>>144476995
He pegs her, she pegs him, same difference.
>>
File: Capture.png (37KB, 851x222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.png
37KB, 851x222px
>>144477190
Tokyo MX in 5 hours and 50 minutes or so, BS11 an hour after that.

If you're asking what stream channel, I honestly forgot.
>>
>>144477320
Thanks. That was what I was looking for.
>>
>>144477244
it's not though

pegging Naegi is the fate of all cute boys: being bummed.

Naegi pegging Kirigiri is unnatural. Cute boys should not penetrate dom ladies.
>>
Where are Togami, Toko/Jack and Komaru?
>>
>>144477464
Toko and Komaru is probably off fighting more Despairs and Monokumas. Likely being led by Togami in an attempt to get to the kidnapped FF people.
>>
>>144477464

In hiding to ensure they can't be killed off
>>
>>144477464
Stuck in their own Killing Game.
>>
>>144477464
Togami is the 16th participator because Weedman doesn't count.
>>
>Junkos dead body

Isn't it Mukuro body? Junkos got crushed.

Not like anyone could tell the difference between them.
>>
>>144476181
Thanks bully-kun!
>>
>>144477698
You can't crush despair.
>>
>>144477698
Why won't you niggas come to terms with the fact that danganronpa makes no sense?
>>
>>144477716
You can with Hope that's heavy enough
>>
>>144477698
Since there's an autopsy room in DR1, some have theorized that the 'execution' is just a flashy exaggeration and the actual loss of life is probably very normal.
>>
>>144477773
Yeah, I can see this. I mean, what would even be in the autopsy room for Mondo and Celeste?
>>
>>144477441
I don't see Kirigiri being the type to be able to get along with anybody that she doesn't see as her equal. They take turns.
>>
>>144477746
that sounds kinda hot
>>
>>144477816
I wouldn't put it past Junko to put a tub of butter and a pile of ashes in their intended drawers
>>
>>144477816
>what would even be in the autopsy room for Mondo
Toast.
>>
>>144477746
But Junko killed herself with her own tools of despair, not with hope.
>>
>>144477862
But what is the ultimate despair for the Ultimate Despair? It's succumbing to Hope of course. Junko's logic is flawless.
>>
>>144477887
Junko can never lose.
I bet she's the incarnation of the literal concept of despair. It'd explain why she's so powerful and why people can't get rid of her, cause it's impossible to get rid of emotions.
>>
>>144477931
People also can't get rid of her because she had so many underlings who's willing to do anything to keep her alive in their minds. She lived through them.
>>
didn't the original japanese text say something other than fucking junko's corpse?
>>
When will you guys realize that Junko just has COMPLEX MOTIVES.
>>
>>144477931
if thats the case I bet the robot in the new game is the literal concept of hope
>>
They legit got Kugimiya for nignog. Probably payed her a lot too. Dunno why they'd bother for a character with several dumb lines. Unless...
>>
>>144478055
One day they'll delve into her motives and how she came to be, and she'll be the best character ever...one day.
>>
>>144478077
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>144478077
Cause it's a good joke, and his cute voice made me feel bad for his death.
>>
>>144476529
My only guess is that they were ship teased in the hospital and that after playing all character endings in Island Mode, Hajime was most brave and forward with Mikan to the point of confessing instead mildly hinting at future relationship like with others.
>>
>>144478055
...what?

What is this meme? If it's even a meme.
>>
>>144478077
Unless what? Human transmutation is forbidden.
>>
>>144478172
Play ZTD.
>>
>>144476623
Actually they were implanted into Kyoko
>>
>>144478187
I'd need to play the first two games first, wouldn't I?

Fuck that. I didn't even like 999.
>>
Kyosuke is the atacker. Chisa was chosen first, but she offed herself. He must kill someone every "round" or he'll get poisoned. Most likely Monokuma told him that there is a traitor(no one is) and he killed Chisa and if he kills him the game will end.
Also Despair arc is a VR.
FF is cancer and they all will die. Naegi and Kirigiri will live and found a new organization with DR2 cast that will come at the end.
Monaca is likely involved in all that shit.
>>
>>144478218
Makes no sense shut the fuck up, you got no reason to think that
>>
>>144477931
>>144478023
Despair has a charismatic avatar that everyone can't help but love, and is represented by a bunch of extremely motivated and pro-active young people that love their leader a whole lot.

Hope has a Death Flag spouting dork whose only real talent is telling 'em, with an organization that he neither leads nor is particularly liked by. The Future Foundation is full of pointlessly violent members and total dipshits, with only a handful of its members and infinite money being the only reason they're winning against Despair.

I feel like the wrong side is on the cusp of victory.
>>
>>144478228
I dropped the series after 999 too and from what i heard 2 other installments are even stupider
>>
File: 1469070003728.gif (818KB, 268x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469070003728.gif
818KB, 268x274px
>>144478228
>I didn't even like 999.
>>
>>144478249
Monaca will never become canon
>>
>>144478116
Why is the girl from the DR3 game being theorized to be the daughter of Hajime and Mikan?
>>
Tell them Naegi.
>>
>>144478265
Second game is a clusterfuck of sci-fi tropes, and from what I've heard, ZTD is the same. Zero Escape series is only worth playing for the puzzles.
>>
>>144478282
I loathe the 'escape the room' sections with all my soul. I hate them, I despise them, I find them bloody annoying.

maybe the story is good, but there is no word to describe how much I hate 'escape the room' games.
>>
>>144478249
Why is everyone still hooked on this "It's a VR!" Theory. At what point is there even a single shred of indication that this is a VR? Even DR2 has the super subtle hints that it was a VR.
>>
>>144478339
>Huge engine
>Gundham pyramid
>Wall crushing shit
>No injuries in truck accident
>Chiaki
Just a few
>>
>>144478339
It's just one autist who watched the only existing episode of Despair arc and thinks he cracked the Da Vinci code.
>>
>>144478337
literally why were you even trying to get into ZE if you hate that? That's like getting into CoD if you hate shooters
>>
File: 1460334615526.png (827KB, 581x835px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460334615526.png
827KB, 581x835px
People may die but their ideas still live on
>>
>>144478485
Go home despairfag
>>
>>144478458
Because people sing praises about 999 and I wanted to try it. I wanted to play without spoilers and just get it and started playing.

I shouldn't have trusted my friends.
>>
Anyone in the group that thinks Naegi is the traitor should also assume he's working with an accomplice. Someone in the room had to throw the sleeping gas balls, and the Boxer was holding Naegi down the whole time. Additionally, it couldn't have been Gozu, who we saw a full shot of as they rolled out while he was speaking, Kirigiri and Asahina were also right next to the Boxer and within his line of sight.
>>
You know I think all of the FF members should just kill themselves in the name of hope, that'll really show how weak despair is in the face of true hope.
>>
>>144478527
It was weedman.
>>
File: 1468499029066.png (92KB, 330x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468499029066.png
92KB, 330x330px
I hope we get to see bullying.
>>
>>144478339
They are stupid.
Chisa and yui conversation doesn't make sense if this is a VR.
>>
>>144478527
Who's to say the gas balls weren't rigged to be thrown into the room as soon as it was completely filled. Remember that it didn't show up until Ryota arrived in the room.

>>144478532
Shut the fuck up Komeada.
>>
>>144478540
I wonder if Class 77 fell into Junko's despair because of bullying.

Whom in Class 77 do you think would fall into Junko's grasp first?
>>
>>144478416
>>Huge engine
Are you forgetting the giant Monokuma robots that were shown before?
>>Gundham pyramid
HPA gives their students whatever the fuck they want, the reserve course money lets them do whatever.
>>Wall crushing shit
And Gozu fucking elbow dropped through the floor in the future arc, what's your ppint?
>>
>>144478532
I don't think a room full of members of the organization that's supposed to restore Hope to the world killing themselves on live TV would be a very good idea
>>
>>144478590
I wonder if Class 78 ever asked for anything fun.
>>
>>144478590
>And Gozu fucking elbow dropped through the floor in the future arc, what's your ppint?
So Future arc is VR, too.
In fact, Future and Despair arcs are happening at the same time. Neither DR2 cast nor DR1 cast have escaped from the simulation, Junko merely sent them to different layers. Sorta like what Matrix was supposed to be.
>>
>>144478623
If Ultimates can ask for anything they want, why didn't Celes ask for her castle and butlers, and then fuck off to live the life she always wanted with no gambling?
>>
>>144478416
None of those are proof
ishimaru becomes a SSJ in DR and the paper fire in DRAE
Was that a VR?
>>
Something about P4MC just doesn't seem right. I'm guessing the usual hidden backstory shit.
>>
>>144478588
Mikan or Komaeda.
>>
File: 1466527628646.png (98KB, 600x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466527628646.png
98KB, 600x333px
>>144478640
>>
>>144478590
Explain Chiaki then.
>>
Is there any reason why Hagakure is even in the anime? He's not even in the building. Are they going to make him at least relevant to the story?
>>
>>144478590
To be fair, Gozu should be able to elbow drop through the planet if he's at Maximum Heat
>>
>>144478732
She was a real person and the AI from SDR2 is based on her?
>>
>>144478732
Since when were you under impression there wasn't a Chiaki Nanami in real life?
>>
>>144478735
He can't die, apparently, because of something anons called 'franchise immunity', so his only possible actions are trying to help the people inside the building through some means.
>>
>>144478077

It was the longest amount of time they could afford her for
>>
>>144478735
He's gonna be the one to save them at the end.
>>
>>144478732
Kodaka made her real, deal with it, He'll probably make it so she met Chihiro and he made an AI version of her because he was testing out the technology to see how far it could go,
>>
>>144478732
Chiaki's real. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>144478254
its going to be retarded if she is in Naegi's body and she does her personailty switching with him it would completely ruin the mood and tension and no one would take it seriously and you'd have atlest 90% of the fans laughing at how stupid it is it least looks better if she's in kyoko Junko's still a teenage girl even if shed obviously feel uncomfortable in a male body but then again she'd probably get off on the despair that gives her The object of the game is obviously to get naegi to fall into despair I don't see him doing that even if he has to kill himself to stop her if she was in his body also with Kyoko you can have her take the one thing away he would have even if the other members of the killing game were to hate him also Kyoko and junko have history dating back to when Kyoko freaked her out as Ryoko i don't have any reason to think this but to me it makes more sense then her in Makato also wouldnt you like to see the kyokofags reaction to all this time since the end of DR2 its been junko playing the part of kyoko Kyoko is Makato's Boss in the branch their from so in technically it would mean that Despair has been ordering around hope this whole time
>>
>>144478590
>Are you forgetting the giant Monokuma robots that were shown before?
That were built by a huge company?
>HPA gives their students whatever the fuck they want, the reserve course money lets them do whatever.
No, they don't.
>And Gozu fucking elbow dropped through the floor in the future arc, what's your ppint?
He's an athlete and the ultimate - they get special treatment in every DR. Sakura could bring Monokumas down with some effort.
>>
>>144478293
Because similar eyes like Izuru and because Chiaki can't have children
>>
>>144478793
>'franchise immunity',
what
>>
>>144478791
>>144478779
>>144478813
>>144478815
Not in the DR2 she's not. She was not in the class with them at the very least. AI Junko would've known.
>>
>>144478843
>Chiaki can't have children
Oh man, poor her.
>>
>>144478861
>someone didn't play DR2
>>
>>144478860
Kodoka's self insert apparently.
>>
>>144478861
Komaeda even says otherwise.
>>
>>144478860
That's something an anon actually said in a past thread.

It sticks with me because I've never heard of it either.
>>
>>144478861
>She was not in the class with them at the very least
According to who?
Remember that Komaeda said that he browse information about her before enter hope speak.
>>
>>144478822
>That were built by a huge company?
I'm saying that it's not that odd for it to happen in DR, and I'm sure HPA would give them money has long has it had to with them improving their talent,
>No, they don't.
Remains to be seen.
>He's an athlete and the ultimate - they get special treatment in every DR.
So are Nekomaru and Akane, why can't that logic apply to them?
>>
>>144478891
>>144478915
That guy is full of shit all day every day.
According to their class profile with her being faked into it.
>>
>>144478942
>I'm saying that it's not that odd for it to happen in DR, and I'm sure HPA would give them money has long has it had to with them improving their talent,
I'm sure that is true,hell,they create the RS because they need money.
>>
>>144478960
>That guy is full of shit all day every day.
Then why Komaeda knew she was the ultimate gamer before they ever talk?
>>
>>144478960
The only information that was faked by Monokuma was that she's already deceased
He enjoyed the charade caused by Usami and Chiaki
>>
>>144478960
The file Nagito got from Monokuma not only had their basic profiles, but also info about them being Despairs. Chiaki's profile must've had fake info about her being a Despair too, which is why Nagito couldn't realize from it that she was the traitor. Nagito then removed the Despair info from the file, leaving only the basic profiles. The reason Chiaki was surprised to see her own profile there was because she knew she was a NPC and didn't expect the info on the real person to be there... probably.
>>
>>144478942
Coz nekomaru isn't an ultimate one at it
And i didn't said anithyng about Akane?
RS students will disagree with you. Money were spent in talent research, not on students. That whole school was built just like a huge research facility. They barely have interest in talent's sucess or their well being.
>>
>>144479022
Nagito met all classmates before Hajime woke up on the beach
>>
>>144478046
I read somewhere that it was implied that mikan transplanted her ovaries to herself, but I don't remember if it was the line that got "mistranslated"
>>
Reminder that this is what we're getting in today's episode
>>
>>144479028
>>144479040
But Junko didn't tampered with this file(as fat as you can believe her).
>>
Chiaki must have been real because she was famous of becoming a champion in game torunaments so ultimate gamer must have exist as something more than a program
>>
>>144479101
At the end, just as a shocking ending to a relatively happy SoL episode?
>>
>>144479044
>RS students will disagree with you
How? The RS student only exist because they need money,it what were they wasting all their money?.
>>
>>144478815

if she's real she'll be dead by the end of the series

choose your hope wisely
>>
File: Nine eleven.jpg (161KB, 492x550px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Nine eleven.jpg
161KB, 492x550px
>>144479101
Proofs?
I like how this is the music room in the first game
>>
>>144479101
No,we need to see mahiru being bullied first.
>>
>>144479127
Not necessarily.

She could just be 'missing'. Or hiding.
>>
>>144479044
>Coz nekomaru isn't an ultimate one at it
He was the Ultimate Team Manager and trained with other athletes, that's how he got so ripped. He also held his own against Akane remember?
>RS students will disagree with you. Money were spent in talent research, not on students.
The students are the research, HPA studies their talents. Why wouldn't they give them some money to further improve their talents and thus move their research forward?
>>
>>144479119
Sato and Fuyuhiko's sister will be introduced. Since the anime is only 12 episodes and needs to be fast-paced, the episode will probably end with imouto's dead body being found.

Next episode will be Fuyuhiko murdering Sato who killed his sister. This will probably mark the start of despair for Fuyuhiko and Mahiru
>>
>>144479101
How would they portray Sato? She was a real action character in the game.
>>
>>144479124
On talent research. They wanted to make a new hope for humanity - make normal talentless people into Izurus..
>>
File: Bustup_00_04.png (88KB, 960x560px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bustup_00_04.png
88KB, 960x560px
>>144479101
IN THE SWIMSUIT GRAVEL
>>
>>144479101
Is this confirmed? Seems a bit early
>>
>>144479172
Coz they have no interest in boosting their talents. Izuru showed that all they cared about is making normal people into ultimates. That's how they wanted to bring new Hope to humanity.
>>
>>144478640
It would suck that they're reusing the twist from DR2 but the simultaneous simulation theory is a neat one.
>>
>>144479215
Honestly, that wasn't hard.
>>
>>144479215
ON THE SWIMSUIT BONE
>>
>>144478416
>>144473660
>>
>>144479101
I bet this scenario was set up by Junko.
>>
File: C29QdUE.png (878KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
C29QdUE.png
878KB, 1024x585px
>>144479215
>>
BONETHEONMEAT
>>
>mfw when autists theorise that corpses are fake and that dead ones are the traitors
>>
>>144479266
To shimmy DR2 cast in it.
>>
>>144478860
The dude survived the tragedy, DR1, and AE. Then in DR3 Kodaka won't even let him be in the same building as the others in the killing game, he doesn't even have a poison bracelet in the OP.
>>
File: 1458192696379.jpg (178KB, 1000x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458192696379.jpg
178KB, 1000x810px
>>144479283
DR needs autistic culprits like Umineko had
>>
>>144479372
And the OP didn't imply he's dead from strangulation by the vines, it implies he earned a super power of plant controls.
>>
>>144479404
and autistic detectives.

Make everyone autistic, why not
>>
>>144479335
Why show a conversation between Yui and chisa? Why making a conversation like that between NPC?
>>
File: Danganronpa-6.jpg (104KB, 960x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Danganronpa-6.jpg
104KB, 960x544px
>>
>>144479442
DR already has an autistic detective and she's bestgirl. It also has an autistic gamer, but she's double 2D.
>>
File: 1454492041531.jpg (241KB, 800x840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454492041531.jpg
241KB, 800x840px
>>144479442
Oh yes.
>>
>>144479446
>>144479335
in future arc.
>>
>>144479455
Chisa fakes?
>>
>>144476191
>>144476288

Autismo kun take your delusions and leave please
>>
>>144479459
She had been both real 2D and virtual 2D, she's more waifu than most.
>>
>>144479372
Weedman is the ultimate dumb luck
>>
>>144476354
You know they'll shoehorn him in. It's obvious as fuck
>>
>>144476288
What a fucking tragedy - he had 2 best girls in the series orbiting him at any time!
>>
>>144476473
>It's not fucking fair, watch the cunts like Boxer and P4 survive and the true MVPs of the series die.

That's how I felt when the DR2 cast had survivors
>>
>>144479574
Kirigiri was his main girl from the start.

Mukuro was the tragic one.

Sayaka was the red herring one.
>>
>>144476274
Nope... No room for more despair
>>
>>144479619
Even if one wasn't honest that's a lot of high tier pussy to be after the one hopefag.
>>
>>144479650
I guess he must have been lucky.
>>
>>144476529
From Famitsu 12/24

>Student Introduction 3: Twin-tails Girl
Beautiful twin-tails colored the sap of the Urushi, thus resembling the darkness and thickness of lacquer. Introduction of her is characterized by the placement of a mole under the left eye, resembling that of a certain teary-eyed girl. But, unlike her, she has a resolute state. From the key-visual, it was implied for her to pose with the index finger pointing upward to receive a cool impression.
>>
>>144476081
Time for a poll /a/. Choose more annoying character:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10798678/r

(Hiyoko and Teruteru have been vote out alredy btw)
>>
File: Fukawa.jpg (158KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fukawa.jpg
158KB, 512x512px
>implying Fukawa/Naegi wasn't the best ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97LuJ03hno
>>
>>144479650
Depending on the action, Naegi could even end up with Toko or Sakura or Celeste
like here
>>144479744

or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R75T99sz_kQ

He must have a lot of charm for a manlet
>>
>>144479619
the delusions holy shit
>>
File: 1468199780854.jpg (938KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468199780854.jpg
938KB, 1280x1897px
>>144479744

You mean the other Naegi right?
>>
>>144479650
Nah she was honest. Don't listen to that autist.
>>
>>144479937
They can have threesome - brother complex is real.
>>
turuttu
>>
All the characters I want to see most interact with Junko are the ones who died.
Real fucking bummer
>>
>>144478732
Chiaki is real and had some sort of relationship to experimental ultimate hope(izuru). She dies in despair arc and is one of the triggers that made ultimate hope into ultimate despair. Then they designed the ai to be like chiaki
>>
What's the chances Naegi is the killer?
>>
>>144479619
>Kirigiri was his main girl from the start.

Lol he never liked her like that and their relationship for the most part was mostly platonic with hints of interest from Kyoko in the FTE

>Mukuro was the tragic one.

He didn't know she existed most of the time in the game despite her crush which was only really highlighted in IF and that was some alternative universe junk


>Sayaka was the red herring one.

Was the only one he actually liked ironically and possibly vice versa despite framing him and I'm not even a shipperfag.

This is why shipperfags are cancer. They will toss out game content o suit their ships and headcanons. Same with Hajime/Chiaki or Hajime/Mikan
>>
>>144479989
But Naegi is a cute enough boy that he has good reason to be nervous around Toko.
>>
>>144480090
What if now bear with me now what if Chiaki and Izuru literally don't interact but Chiaki died from getting flattened by huge block near one of the school buildings?
>>
File: 1467954468437.jpg (45KB, 321x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467954468437.jpg
45KB, 321x322px
>>144480128
>This is why shipperfags are cancer

You don't say?
>>
>>144480124
Really fucking high, see:>>144476623
>>
>>144480248
What are the proofs that make you say that theory is more likely than say, the theory that Chisa faked her own death and was behind the murders?
>>
>>144479691
>Introduction of her is characterized by the placement of a mole under the left eye, resembling that of a certain teary-eyed girl. But, unlike her, she has a resolute state

>certain teary eyed girl

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
>>
Puhuhuhu, or upupupupu?
>>
>>144480353
>>
>>144480304
Makoto is in a sealed room with Aoi when she died, meaning he's one of three possible suspects.
The show repeatably brings up him killing himself, through Yu and the opening, which would be the logical conclusion to if he had Junko stuck in his head.
He was fiddling with the VR machine in 2, meaning it was possibly at risk to be infected with her memory.
>>
>>144480353
God, I hope she's not related.

I thought DRv3 was a completely new thing, I wanted to leave the mess of DR1-3 and enjoy a completely a new story with brand new cast and no references to the past.
>>
>>144480419
>sealed room

Come on son.
>>
>>144480353
Weird stuff. I understand Kodaka wanted to make a futuristic place to do stuff that would be considered magic if where put in present day. How much in the future that will be? If it is too much, hardly she will be Mikan's seed
>>
>>144480469
the chances someone outside the room found them and then managed to break through is unlikely. I mean we could see it in the new episode, but for now it's unlikely to assume that.
>>
File: zaff.png (942KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zaff.png
942KB, 1366x768px
Is there going to be a stream?
>>
>>144480519
Yeah but come on, this is Danganronpa. Sealed rooms never confirmed to be completely sealed. There'll be another way in.
>>
How do people even stand this anime, all they did was make the cg move a bit. Just play the goddamn game.
>>
>>144480558
I'm just saying, it's something to think about.
>>
>>144480574
There is no DR3 game.
>>
>>144480588
I'm also saying. Think about the possibility of another entrance.
>>
>>144480574
Retard
>>
File: 1410789167187.png (291KB, 560x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410789167187.png
291KB, 560x665px
>>144480574
Kill yourself idiot.
>>
>>144480574
Weak bait.
>>
>>144480420
>I thought DRv3 was a completely new thing,

It could still be a completely new thing even with some of the cast being descendants of the original characters depending on how many years in the future it is.

>>144480489
She could just end up being a descendant of Mikan's.
>>
>>144480613
I'm not saying its absolute, but all things considered its definitely something that helps lead to the idea that Makoto is the killer/infected with Junko
>>
>>144480667
There's no way it'll happen. It'll be a twist for the sake of a twist.
>>
>>144480574
Why can't retards come up with better baits anymore? This is just sad
>>
>>144480693
and that couldn't exist in this...why?
The ultimate hope and the ultimate despair being the same person fits the theme of the series almost perfectly with hope/despair being two sides of the smae coin
>>
File: bk9T9J1.png (444KB, 628x443px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bk9T9J1.png
444KB, 628x443px
I like how they have expressions from the game.
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1085x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1085x444px
I spent the last 10 days going through the entire main series after posting pic related.

Why didn't you guys tell me this was so good? Why must you keep these things a secret from me? I thought we were friends.
>>
>>144480756
Because it'd honestly be stretching it way too far. It's like making Kyouko the mastermind. It'd be a twist for the sake of a twist to shock the audience.
>>
>>144480788
good job fag you've been lured and trapped by despair
>>
>>144480469
>>144480558
[red]From the moment everyone in the room fell asleep and until the moment Asahina's dead body was discovered, the room remained closed.[/red]
>>
>>144480777
Yeah I instantly noticed that with Hiykou and I love it.
>>
>>144480831
Don't you have a Battler to screw with?
>>
>>144476263
She killed her sister..
>>
>>144480819
as opposed to what? The game is full of those
>>
>>144480861
Well it'd be a complete massacre of the development of the characters.
>>
>>144480788
Because you browse /a/ and not /v/ which talks about Danganronpa all the time, since even before the first game got an official English release
>>
>>144480895
In what way?
>>
File: ].jpg (1001KB, 1500x1124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
].jpg
1001KB, 1500x1124px
>>144480895
No it wouldn't? That would be perfectly in character for Junko
>>
>>144480855
That incompetent fool? He's too busy despairing over his pitiful family. Your despair, however, is of a different brand. You humans of /a/ have potential to become witches yourselves.
>>
>>144480861
It's full of twists that are dumb but make sense within the setting and are reasonably well teased in hindsight. The games are also never needlessly dishonest with the player, since that just makes twists annoying and feel like cheating.
>>
>>144480788
Because until this point the DR anime have been shit
>>
>>144480973
>AE hinted at two AI Junkos
>Only one showed up in DR2
>Leaving the second one free to infect Makoto

There's your tease, there's nothing dishonest about it.
>>
>>144480916
Well you have a guy who still has hope in times of despair. You have the guy defeat Junko, only for him to SOMEHOW be infected with a bit of Junko. It's Makoto, he wouldn't let himself be ridden by despair.

>>144480950
Not Junko, but the Anon is saying it'd be fine for Junko to infect Makoto and make Makoto the killer.
>>
>>144481010
The idea is that Junko would take control of Makoto's body while he's sleeping, not that she would influence his personality/decisions, like a virus hiding in the back of his head.
He was involved with the VR system in 2, it's possible she slipped in during that time.
>>
>>144480978
Which series and how?
>>
>>144481048
The adaptions of the first two games, they suck cause they squeezed 40-50 hour games into 12 episodes.
>>
>>144481043
That'd be extremely unlikely.
>>
>>144481086
Anon, DR2 never got an anime.
>>
>>144476159
Source on this image
>>
>>144481101
Oh, for some reason I thought it did.
>>
File: Cnx_e05UAAAh3Wp.jpg (102KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cnx_e05UAAAh3Wp.jpg
102KB, 720x960px
>>
Still saying its stupid to have her infect makato it will be fucking retarded to see him do junko's personailty swapping
>>
>>144481102
Here you go man.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2961541
>>
>>144481086
Firstly, fucking retard
Secondly, I belive that they summed up what was nessecary for the plot to make it enjoyable, the main thing they excluded was going into each individual characters background and story
Thirdly, 40-50 hours, what the fuck took you, I spent like 37 too 100%
>>
>>144481168
Well I disagree, so fuck you anon. We'll just have to see in like 10 weeks.
>>
>>144481175
>thanks anon
>>
>>144481128
Oh, you. Your point still stands though. DR1's anime went super fucking fast since it had only 1 cour. It got the main story across just fine, but it definitely felt underwhelming comapared to the game.
>>
turuttu
>>
>>144480419
>He was fiddling with the VR machine in 2, meaning it was possibly at risk to be infected with her memory.
I mean, this would also imply Kirigiri and Togami is also infected. They were messing with the NWP machine as well.

And the DR2 cast at the end, who deals with the game shutting down.
>>
>Danganronpa
>Super Danganronpa 2
>New Danganronpa V3
What 'exciting' prefix do you think will be for the next numbered games?
>>
>>144481212
It's all possible, but mixed with the repeated idea of Makoto killing himself + the sealed room Aoi died in, we have a lot more reason to believe it's him over the rest at this moment.
Also speaking strategically, Makoto would be the smartest person to infect, and we know Junko is a genius strategist
>>
>>144481153
So when will Togami show up?
>>
>>144481262
Danganronpa 64.
>>
>>144481262
Mega, Ultra, Giga, Extreme, don't know
>>
>>144481262
Super High School Level Danganronpa U4, U meaning "ultimate".
>>
>>144481289
Togami and Toka are dead.
>>
>>144481280
No, no, my post isn't saying "Naegi is infected with Junko's memories" is wrong, I'm saying "Well then these other people could also be infected."

I was just building up on your theory of Junko's infestation.

If, as you say, Junko is a genius strategist, she wouldn't put all her eggs in a basket. Kirigiri and Togami doesn't have the 'power of hope' to resist Junkovirus, so you can say they're easier targets, even if they'll produce less despair than when infecting Naegi.
>>
>>144481306
That's just re-releases of DR2.
>>
>>144481201
No problem man.
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2444338
>>
>>144481362
>No, no, my post isn't saying "Naegi is infected with Junko's memories" is wrong, I'm saying "Well then these other people could also be infected."

I know, and I said it was possible, but right now Makoto is the most likely target.

>If, as you say, Junko is a genius strategist, she wouldn't put all her eggs in a basket. Kirigiri and Togami doesn't have the 'power of hope' to resist Junkovirus, so you can say they're easier targets, even if they'll produce less despair than when infecting Naegi.

We only know of one more AI version of her existing, and I doubt she could split that AI up among multiple people. The fact that they can't resist Junkovirus would be a reason not to bother with them, because if she plans on taking over Makoto's body full time, she could just normally induce despair into them after. But if she took their body, she'd still be powerless against Makoto
>>
heres a better Idea Kyoko gets infected by junko Junko then gets Monaca to somehow kidnap Komaru then during the reveal Junko straight out murders Komaru infront of Makato
>>
What you guys think about new improved hangman gambit in next game?
>>
>>144481289
Probably like Episode 5 or 6 depending on how things goes

He'll probably be trying to bust in with Hagakure
>>
I finished DR2 about a few hours and am all caught up with both shows. Just to make sure, I haven't missed anything important about Hajime and his group right?

All we know about them is everything up to the point of the survivors getting out of the game, right?
>>
>>144481362
I disagree. You put Kirigiri on the line with this and I think you'll see a lot more despair in Naegi than if it was himself.
>>
>>144481441
HANGMAN'S GAMBIT IS AS USELESS AS LOGIC DIVE

I FUCKING HATE THESE SHITTY MINIGAMES
>>
>>144481262
Danganronpa Galaxy 4
Danganronpa 3D World 4
Danganronpa Maker 4
>>
>>144481429
>I doubt she could split that AI up among multiple people
It's 'memories', though, right. And why not? Her AI managed to hijack the whole NWP in a few weeks (I think), why not make copies?
>>
what happened to my boy byakuya and genocide jill/slutty writer
>>
File: Kuzuryuu_(4).png (106KB, 640x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kuzuryuu_(4).png
106KB, 640x373px
>>144481474
Don't you dare talk shit about tony hawk pro logics
>>
>>144481453
Junko might be thinking she simply can't beat Makoto at this point and will focus on just pushing him out of the picture by using his body, and using it to induce despair to everyone else.
Could you imagine how the survivals/FF would feel if the Ultimate Hope guy's body was taken over by Ultimate Despair? It's be game over.
>>144481492
It's possible, but its a stretch, we only know she has two for a fact.
>>
>>144481474
DR4 will have Logic Dive, but in VR.

Real life VR with things like Vive, not in-game VR.

god this is going to get confusing if a VR version of DR is ever released
>>
>>144481429
>I doubt she could split that AI up among multiple people
What is Ctrl+C
>>
>>144481523
>we only know she has two for a fact
Eh?

Wait, when did we know this?
>>
Byakuya and Touko probably are going to pick up remaining Despairs to form new team.

Byakuya was never big on hope ,time for LOL FUTURE.
>>
>>144481262
Super-Duper Danganronpa 4: Sins of the Despair

Danganronpa V: The Phantom Hope
>>
>>144481474
Hangman's Gambit is necessary as a way for the player to pick an answer not in a truth bullet and that would be too obvious in a list, but the execution has been very shitty thus far.
>>
>>144481558
Despair Girls AE revealed it
>>
>>144480368
Upupu
>>
>>144481504
>posting le "i'll fucking kill you you stupid bitch" man
>>
I love Junko.
They handled her so well and so shitty at the same time.
Because most of her feats were off screen, she's built up to be this sort of mysterious god-like figure. We the viewers are trying to figure out the mystery Junko set out for uys.
>>
>>144480788
Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair and Ultra Despair Girls are /v/ while Danganronpa the Animation and 3 are /a/
>>
>>144481561
The whole "Create a future" maymay going on at the end of DR2 was so fucking cheesy. I just wanted them to side with Makoto and get this shit over with. I didn't want them to get all riled up and create a 3rd side that rejects hope and despair.
>>
>>144481262
Danganronpa 4U
>>
>>144481655
>Create a future
Whoa

It refers to Mirai-hen.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 381x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 381x389px
>EVERYONE DIED
>Byakuya and Komaru arrived too late.
>Naegi is dying but still alive
>his brain extracted and put into HOPE-BOT 3000

>30 years timeskip
>despairs have won
>Despairs have their own academy
>however in a forgotten laboratory a robot awakens
>hell bent on restoring HOPE
>>
>>144481629
The only mystery surrounding Junko is why she's so fucking hot. I wish her sister got more exposure.
>>
>>144481677
>a trial in V3 is about settling the conflicting programming in the 'Naegi.exe' that is installed in Hopebot
>and letting Naegi finally rest in peace
>>
>>144481696
Being a conceptual being has its perks.
>>
>>144481630
Technically cause adaptations are allowed on boards all are allowed on /v/.
>>
>>144481722
Well, I guess it's okay. I see Seacats on /a/ and /jp/
>>
>>144481655
The thing is they are mix of despair and island form.
So they will be pragmatic but not hostile.
>>
>>144481677
That's lame shit. If they find a way to get the Hope Academy plotline to teeter out in the tinest way and then get it into V3 then I'm fucking done.
>>
>>144481446
You're good
>>
>>144481677
I hope in a hyper-futuristic, hyper-technological world of DRv3, the 'twist' is ghosts.
>>
>>144481677
>>144481719
I'm telling you, he's going to boot into some kind of safe mode at the start of the game. Some time around case 4, something big will happen and he's going to reawaken into Naegi.
Maybe have a twist about how the antagonist actually knew who he was and tried their best to suppress his true form.
>>
>>144481677
This nigga looks so retarded, Mechamaru was already stupid, but now we're getting fucking Robocop
>>
>DR: THH
A mastermind is forcing us to kill each other and a massive overarching mystery is hanging over us that has had a catastrophic effect on the entire world. We must get to the bottom of this.

>DR2: GD
IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

What happened?
>>
>>144481813
>he's going to boot into some kind of safe mode
In Case 1-4 he'll be in 'Safe Mode' and thus weaker, but in Case 5+ he'll be entering a 'proper' mode and have that superpowered look.
>>
>>144481897
You don't die, you enter in a coma
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 382x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 382x496px
>>144481880
He heven has HF arm blade.
>>
>>144481677
I hope that V3 ups both the ham and the edge a bit, I think it would suit the 'wild ride' appeal of the games.
>>
>>144481880
I actually warmed up to Mechamaru. I thought he was dumb as fuck at first and I hated the idea, but hanging out with him made me appreciate him more.

I'm cautiously optimistic about robocop.
>>
>>144481934
Considering game takes place in "Gifted Inmates Academy" and that you will be amongst criminals, I say shit is going to be off the rails.
>>
>>144481495

>>144481153
>>
>>144481934
Yeah, DR1 started off as a normal whodunnit albeit with the added 'memory loss', 'hidden twin' and a steady cast. DR2 had that (except the twin) but add 'inside-vr-all-along' into it.

I wanted DRv3 to be even crazier.

Sadly the only thing I can think of is time travel shenanigans ala Steins Gate
>>
>no more pink blood

Am I supposed to be afraid? Watching DR3 replace pink blood with actual blood really spooked me.

It's like watching your favorite slice of life series turn into an edgy gorefest with lots of hentai scenes.
>>
>>144479691
Anyone has the original japanese text? I wanna translate it better.
>>
>>144481994
>It was MechaThief in the Transporter room with the quantum phase disrupter!
I can see some room for interesting new forms of murder and new ways to catch them out.
>>
>>144482042
>QuantumPhases
Oh shiiit, one of the murders is Schroedinger's Cat.

The victim had a cat pun in his name.
>>
>>144481935
Same, when he first showed up I almost dropped the game, but all the shit he kept saying about how he'd rather be a robot as long as he was still able to be with everyone else made me like him
But this new MC, fucking Hope-O-Matic or whatever his name's gonna be, might as well give him a monkey sidekick already
>>
>>144482024
In hope there is red blood because all characters are mature, even makoto is not the schoolboy he was in dr1.
In despair blood is still pink because cast is still in school (if color will change again when they will become despair that would be cool)
>>
>>144482080
>monkey sidekick
>dead in case 2
>revived as ghost in case 3
>In case 5 his backstory as a lab experiment is revealed
>case 6, he's the main villain
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 209x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 209x241px
>>144481677
THIS IS IT

OUR BOY

IT HAS TO BE

HE IS KYLE FINALLY
>>
>>144482095
Actually, you might be onto something. The pink blood was originally a censorship thing that became associated with the IP. Now that the entire cast are (technically) adults, they might be able to be a little more free about things than when they were making games about schoolkids murdering the fuck out of each other.
>>
>>144482080
I want a monkey sidekick, actually also make him a robot.

Instead of Upupupup he goes Mukukuku.
>>
>>144482154
If there's blood in Despair, do you think it'll be pink or red?
>>
How do I have sex with Sonia? I know she's a slut and likely feverishly fingered herself while stuck in VR, but she's too good to not fuck.
>>
>>144481980
>>144481994
Take a song from the MGR soundtrack. It doesn't really matter which, any of them should do. Play it on youtube. Turn the volume up to as loud as you can comfortably listen to it. Then turn it up about 20% higher.
That's how I want DRV3 to feel.
>>
>>144482192
Teruteru's nosebleed was pink. It might become red later on down the road though since the show is meant to get darker.
>>
>>144481153
>Red-eyes Naegi
Eh.
>>
>>144482238
So you're saying it'll ruin my senses.
>>
>>144482219
I heard she's into Japanese chuunis with hamsters
>>
>>144482219
hahaha what the fuck souda
>>
>>144482255

It's Izuru
>>
Will it takes years for the next game to get translated as well?
>>
>>144482255
Nigga that is Izuru/Hajime.
>>
>>144482287
Ah right, his hair look brown.
>>
>>144482219
You have to show her your Makango
>>
>>144480128
>He didn't know she existed most of the time in the game despite her crush which was only really highlighted in IF and that was some alternative universe junk
DR0 isn't an alternate universe, he seemed to be pretty good friends with her there
also the crush isn't just highlighted in IF, it's the only place it's outright stated. It's alluded to in her FTEs and DR0
>>
File: das.png (1MB, 989x588px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
das.png
1MB, 989x588px
>>144482255
That's Izuru. Hinata and Naegi had ahoge pointing in opposite directions.
>>
>>144482296
Nope.
DR is popular in the west, no reason to delay it.
>>
>>144482260
Ideally.
>>144482296
Now that the ball is rolling and an audience is established, probably not. DR1 only took forever because they didn't think there would be a market for it.
>>
>>144482296
Probably not. It didn't take that long for AE to get translated. Might be like a few months apart.
>>
>>144481934
They will deliver. They described V3 as 'psycho cool' and wanted this game to have a more adult atmosphere.
>>
>>144482321
Wait, who's that black-haired guy?
>>
>>144482361
Killer Killer.
>>
>>144482360
>more adult atmosphere
I hope that'll also mean sexier fanservice!

of the boys
>>
>>144482255
How could you not tell that's Izuru even after they grouped these guys into the Future arc group and Despair arc group
>>
>>144482192
>if
LITERALLY the first thing you see in Despair is Chisa's death with pink blood
>>
>>144482361
character from DR0, the Ultimate Bodyguard.
>>
>>144482323
Why did they have to make Izuru!Hajime look so fucking stupid? That really turned me off.
>>
>>144482400
Which one?
>>
>>144482451
One of the interchangeable Madarais
>>
>>144482300
Hajime is in the top left part.
>>
>>144482466
Junko Mocking the first ones death made me laugh
>>
>>144482389
>Gayfags
Get over yourselves.
>>
>>144481153
The middle row is suspicious.

Byakuya,Hagakure,Monomi,Chisaki and Izuru.

Why are they separated from the rest?
>>
>>144482506
>Junko
>>
Junko watches DBZ she made 2 references to in DR0 once as herself and once as Ryoko Did she watch it by herself or did Matsuda force her to watch it or did her and mukuro watch it is her queen personailty based on lord freeza?
>>
>>144482468
Then Naegi is in the second row, second from the right.

Following your logic, that character next to Chiaki is neither Hajime nor Naegi.

>A combination of both
>>
>>144482533
>Byakuya,Hagakure,Monomi
They do not participate in the killing game
>Chisaki and Izuru.
She died and he killed her.
>>
>>144482548
well it was Junko but she was still dressed as Ryoko it happened when Ryoko blacked out one time
>>
>>144482433
>Why did they have to make Izuru!Hajime look so fucking stupid?
The hell are you talking about? He looks just like he did in the game.
>>
>>144481902
>His hair colour changes
>His collar pops itself
>Tron lines pop up all over his hull
>Finally, an ahoge emerges on his head.
>He is now ready to HOPE the fuck out of the killer
>>
>>144481298
Hardly
>>144481306
Maybe, difficult
>>144481318
I like it
>>144481485
How many 4 do we need?
>>144481565
But Future arc is pretty much the equivalent of MGS4
>>144481661
Is Great Gozu the MC?
>>
>>144482468
No, it's Izuru right after his surgery. That's why his hair isn't black.
>>
>>144482561
Your full stop key is broken, eh?

I don't think any Japanese student would not know what's happening in DBZ. It's cultural osmosis by this point.

It's like American children and...er...I can't think of any work as big as DBZ in America.
>>
>>144482615
>Is Great Gozu the MC?
Yes, the killing game will take place inside a plane in movement. Guess what will happen when someone is found guilty.
>>
>>144481306
>Extreme Danganronpa
Wow, so just like Dead or Alive?
>>
>>144477816
Oowada's execution actually involved his head exploding due to the high voltage circulating his body. That's what the Mondo Butter is -- his brain matter
>>
Cd or neet? Cd is already streaming Kuromukuro.
>>
>>144482603
I mean he looks stupid as fuck in the game too.

Seeing his reveal during the Nagito flashback disgusted me and it still disgusts me. I guess it's mostly due to that long hair though.
>>
>>144482296
AE took almost a year to be translated and launched to the west, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>144482645
Yeah, the DR characters are invited to this new island called Madarai Island and in there it's just a dating game interspersing a long stretch of pretty characters in skimpy swimwear.

Including the boys, of course, because nobody can resist Naegi in very skimpy bikini.
>>
>>144482690
Last week I watched it on CD.

The show's airing in 2 hours and 20 minutes.
>>
>>144482533
What? But they're not? It's just a row that starts separating the Future Arc characters from the Despair Arc characters

>>144482594
>Byakuya

We don't know what role he has in this anime as of now. Guy could be the real 16th participant instead of Weedman who was just the decoy

And everything else you said is just looking too much into it. It's random assortment of characters separated into their respective groups
>>
>>144482567
>Following your logic, that character next to Chiaki is neither Hajime nor Naegi.
Which is true, cause that's Izuru.
>>
>>144480519
Reminder: We have no clue how long they actually sleep for. The killer could have plenty of time.
>>
>>144482692
>Seeing his reveal during the Nagito flashback disgusted me and it still disgusts me.
Why? He has long hair, red eyes and wears a suit; that's hardly disgusting.
>>
>>144482561
Also more than a couple references to Jojo, but there are references to that everywhere in games like this one.
>>
>>144482729
What happened to Toka? I just got done with D2. Please fill me in.
>>
>>144482644
Does he take off the mask?
>>
>>144482782
As far as we know, she's with Naegi's sister.
>>
>>144482784
The person who is found guilty is shot and thrown off the plane. If the culprit wins he earns a parashoot and Monokuma crashes the plane with no survivors
>>
>>144482644
Suplex the plane?
>>
>>144482782
You'd have to play DR Another Episode to find out
>>
>The DR2 cast is comprised of either obnoxious jerks or selfish assholes
>Still more fun to watch than the DR1 cast
How was that possible?
>>
>>144482644
You know, I actually really like the idea of a Danganronpa scenario inside a plane that's in flight. It would be incredibly interesting to me.

I'm a sucker for mysteries inside a moving plane. (I guess that's mostly due to that Chariot movie)
>>
File: 1420706528563.gif (426KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420706528563.gif
426KB, 480x270px
The true master mind
>>
>>144482841
Obnoxious jerks and selfish assholes makes great watch, that's why reality tv is still here today.
>>
>>144476122
Fuckin dropped
>>
>>144482782
she's with Junko's Successor
>>
>>144482841
DR1 had a cast of normies. DR2 had to have characters that you could easily imagine would end up as their Despair counterparts.
>>
>>144482908
Makes me wonder how bombastic the DR3 cast is going to be.
>>
>>144482841
>obnoxious jerks or selfish assholes
That also describes the DR1 cast, though
>>
File: 1468991010361.png (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468991010361.png
168KB, 500x375px
> Mastermind Tier
Junko Enoshima,
> Smarter Then You
Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami,Nagito Komaeda
> Pretty Competent
"Byakuya Togami", Genocider Sho, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu,Celestia Ludenberg
> Literally You
Makoto Naegi, Hajime Hinata
> Somewhat Smart
Toko Fukawa, Hifumi Yamada, Sonia Nevermind, Mikan Tsumiki, Chihiro Fujisaki,Gundham Tanaka
> Average
Sayaka Maizono, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Sakura Ogami, Kazuichi Soda, Mahiru Koizumi, Mahiru Koizumi, Hiyoko Saionji
> Bad, But Not That Bad
Aoi Asahina, Leon Kuwata, Akane Owari, Teruteru Hanamura,Ibuki Mioda
> Why Even Bother
Yasuhiro Hagakure, Mondo Owada, Nekomaru Nidai
> ???
Mukuro Ikusaba,Chiaki Nanami
>>
REMINDER

USE http://live.bilibili.com/10112
OR http://taima.tv/r/drg
REFRESH IF THERE IS NO CHANGE ON YOUR ENDS

Its the same bilibili for Future, right?
>>
>>144482841
The cast of DR1 were just chilled out fags that were good friends with each other from the start.

I can already see in DR3's Despair Side how jerkish they were before, but you're right, they really are fun to watch, but only because they're not initially as obsessed with the idea of hope and friendships.
>>
This time, I won't miss the stream! This felt like a gag anime of my own where I always miss the stream.
>>
>>144482979
don't use the first link
>>
>>144482979
Bilibili never worked for me, even for normal videos.
>>
>>144482858
I want to fuck Genocide/Toka but I'm afraid she'll kill me.

She also probably stinks.

But her Japanese voice makes me hard. I fucking love hearing it.
>>
>>144483043
>but I'm afraid she'll kill me.
As long as you aren't a cute boy, she won't kill you
>>
>>144482979
Thanks for the info friend. I'm excited to watch this with you guys.
>>
>>144483064
So any one of us is safe!
>>
>>144482873
Yet people bitch about the FF peeps. Talk about them double standards
>>
>>144483156
Well, I mean, the FF peeps are not only adults, most of them are heads of particular departments, with responsibilities.

DR2 cast (avatar-wise anyway) are still teenagers.
>>
>>144483064
>but I'm afraid she'll kill me.As long as you aren't a cute boy
In DR1, the guys in the picture were ugly as hell though.
>>
>>144482979
Finally, the link. Thanks!
>>
>>144483064
I'm hopelessly kind and polite to random people as well as people who don't deserve it. I'm afraid she'll find that quality cute enough to kill me, since I'm average in everything else.
>>
>>144483310
Come on, Naegi, don't say that. You're a good person, dude.
>>
She died for our sins.
>>
>>144480353
Mikan can't have own children because she has Junkos ovaries. She can only carry Junkos children if at all.
>>